Rachel & Brad Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rachel answered quickly, "It sounds amazing. I will follow your instructions precisely."

"That is what I like to hear. Now tonight, the first thing I want you to do is to put on something sexy and revealing and take a good selfie and send it to me. I will get back to that later. Then I want you to lay in your bed, the one that you have shared with your husband and I want you to pleasure yourself thinking about me. Look at my photo and think about how fucking amazing it will be when our bodies collide, and my cock enters you, and you orgasm. Cum fully and loudly and then send me a text thanking me for a good orgasm. Feel free to send multiple texts if you get my meaning!"

"Yes Sir. I just might have already started the process if you get my meaning."

"That's a good girl. I like my sluts to have some initiative and spunk, especially when it involves masturbating over my photo. Let me ask you, if I gave you the choice of masturbating over my photo or having actual sex with your husband, which would you choose?"

"Your photo, Sir. Every time."

"So, my photo and your fingers are better sex than you get from your husband?" Brad was staring down at me as he asked the question.

"Again, I love my husband, but he is and always has been a dud in bed, so yes, your photo wins. And the thought of it actually being you is making it hard not to cum right now."

"Did you used to cum when your husband tried to fuck you?"

"No."

"Never?"

"Never, not once. His dick is too small, and he doesn't last long enough to get me there. I used to make him finish me with his tongue or use my vibrator. He actually has a good tongue!"

"You don't say!" Brad looked down at me again and gave me a "I agree with her: look. He then returned his attention to my wife.

"Well, luckily Bradley will come to your rescue. You are going to cum hard and often on my cock. You deserve that given how hot you are and how obedient you are going to be."

"I can't tell you how good that sounds. I need that. I need your cock. I need you."

Brad taunted me. "You hear that sissy; I haven't even fucked her yet and she is professing her commitment to me."

Brad continued, "Now come morning, I want you to give your husband what he wants. I want you to humiliate him fully. I will send a group text at exactly 6am tomorrow and on that text I will introduce you as Rachel Williams. Wife of Jim Williams and I will include the photo that you send me tonight. I will explain that your husband has offered you to me and that you and I are going to happily fuck each other's brains out at 7pm. Every person receiving this text knows me, or your husband in some way.

Then starting exactly at 7:00 am, and repeating every hour on the hour, you will send a reply message to the whole group that expresses your excitement to be fucked by me. You can also discuss how useless your husband has been. Photos are encouraged and welcomed. This is our present to your hubby who wants and craves humiliation, so give it to him in the form of these texts. Be real, express your inner slut, and be sure to send one every hour."

"Can I ask specifically who will be in the group chat Bradley?"

"Various people. Friends of mine who are likely to fuck you some day. Some people from work who will love that I am fucking your husband by fucking you, and a few of his key customers that will surely jump over to me once they realize he is such a sissy. Do you have any additional suggestions?"

"Yes. I have a few friends who have been encouraging me to find a real man for a while and I think they would love to be part of it. Oh, and we should definitely include his best man, and our neighbor who just got divorced and has already propositioned me twice."

My wife was plotting my complete and total demise and seemed to be enjoying it. I was both crushed and outrageously aroused. My cock started to leak cum, and I started to suck on Brad's cock with gusto.

"Damn, I think after I fuck you every way possible, I just might fall in love with you. You are one wonderfully evil bitch. Oh, and by the way, your hubby likes your idea too." My increased energy at sucking his cock had told him this and it was entirely accurate.

Rachel jumped in and with desperation in her voice said, "Bradley, I am going to cum. I am about to explode on my fingers. Oh, god, fuuuccckkk." She started to pant and squeal.

"Let it out my slut, cum for me. Tomorrow at this time you will have experienced so much pleasure that you will be lucky to even remember your husband's name. Who makes you cum baby?"

"Bradley Austin. I am cumming for you. Fuck Bradley, I need you to fuck me."

"I will Rachel Williams and you will never be the same. Be obedient and 24 hours from now your current orgasm will seem small and puny. I am also going to cum now. I will send you a photo later of the result. Good night Rachel my slut, send the photo, masturbate some more, and reply to the texts starting first thing tomorrow. When you arrive, be a bar slut, then come to room 346 at 7pm sharp and I promise by 7:30 you will be happily mine."

And with that he hung up on her, grabbed my head, and started to ejaculate. His first spurt filled my mouth, then he painted my face with the next 3-4 spurts. He shoved his cock back in my mouth and I sucked any remaining cum from his cock.

"Up here faggot!" I looked up and he snapped multiple photos.

"Suck me clean." He continued to take photos.

"After your wife professes her obedience and commitment to me, I will show her these photos so she knows it was the right decision. I predict she will declare her obedience to my cock before I fuck her a second time. Once will be enough and she will be swearing allegiance and begging me to keep her as my slut. What about you, do you want to suck my cock again? Are you going to be my devoted sissy slut?"

"Yes, Sir."

"Leave the cum on your face, and go to bed. Lay in bed and realize every fantasy you have is coming true. That is exactly what your wife is doing tonight. I predict at least three texts."

With that he slapped my face one last time with his semi-hard cock and walked into the bathroom. I remained kneeling. He emerged a few moments later and I went in there. I looked in the mirror at my cum covered face and realized my life was never going to be the same. Then I nodded at myself acknowledging I was OK with that, took a much needed pee, and went back into the bedroom and climbed under the covers. For about 30 minutes I just laid there motionless and silently. I was in shock as my mind raced back and forth from near panic to near euphoria.

My reflection was interrupted by Brad. He rolled over and showed me the screen of my phone. It was a wide angle selfie that Rachel took. She is laying naked on the bed. The dildo we bought together is laying next to her. She looks flushed and happy. She had obviously just cum. Brad gave me the highlights of her message to him.

"She said she screamed my name and declared it 'Bradley's Bed' while she came. She has already cummed over me more in the last hour then the entire duration of your pathetic marriage. You have got to be the stupidest mother f'er in the world to willingly give up Rachel. Of course, you don't really have any say in the matter. The adults have decided, and you can take your rightful place at the little boy's table. She is perfect and I am going to enjoy her every day. You better get some sleep; you have a cock to suck in the morning, and texts from your wife to look forward to. Good night faggot, thanks for your wife. In all sincerity, I am truly going to enjoy her."