Rachel & Brad Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What the hell are you talking about, put him on the phone Brad!"

Brad continued like she hadn't spoken. "You see Rachel, hot, sexy, highly fuckable Rachel, quite accidently, he revealed that his biggest fantasy is to watch a real man fuck his wife. And interestingly, according to your loving husband, that is also your ultimate fantasy. And the best part is, I am that man. You and I are going to mate, and my big, strong cock is going to give you the experience you have been craving, the one your little-dicked husband is incapable of providing."

He was back in my head and I was already hard hearing him humiliate me and start my wife down the path that would end in his bed. Was there anything he wasn't good at?

"I am going to make you my slut Rachel and both you and your wimpy husband know this is true. You crave a real man who will take charge of the situation and then take control of your body and fuck you long and hard. This is what your hubby told me. Is it true Rachel, do you want to get dominated and fucked by a real man?"

There was silence. I am sure, like me, Rachel's heart was pounding, while the logical and rational side of her brain was fighting for survival against the primitive and animalistic side. Like me, as she processed all of this, she remained silent.

"I expect you to answer me. I am not your wimpy husband. He understands that I am going to fuck you and make your fantasy come true? He is lying on the bed and his little dick is hard again as he hears my offer to you. He has seen my cock and felt my power, he wants you to say yes. So, tell me Rachel, are you ready to get taken by a long, thick cock, wielded by a man who knows what he wants and will take it. Are you ready to have the best fuck of your life? Answer me now!"

There was some sound that came from the phone. Brad laughed. "let me put you on speaker phone my slut, and one more time, tell me and your wimpy husband what you just said. Tell me you want to be taken. Offer yourself to me right now!"

"I want to be taken." Rachel's voice was full of tension but like me she said the words. I was sure her perfect nipples were hard and her pussy wet. Like me, I am sure she was in a sexual trance of desire.

"Hey buddy, you hear that, your fantasy is going to come true. What do you think, do you want me to fuck your wife and turn her into my submissive slut?"

Brad was really pouring it on and enjoying his new found power. I could know this intellectually, but it didn't matter. He had flipped my submissive streak and I wasn't thinking with a clear mind.

"Yes Sir."

"Oh, I like the Sir. Rachel, do you hear your husband. He wants me to fuck you and he knows to call me sir since I am the dominant male. You understand that your husband is a weak man and I am a strong man and strong men get the girl. That would be you. I get you."

"I understand" Rachel replied.

Brad wasn't done yet. "What do you understand Rachel?"

"I understand that you are powerful, and my husband is not, and that you are going to fuck me."

Brad laughed and declared, "we have a winner! Rachel Williams and Brad Austin are going to fuck. And it is going to be amazing. Rachel, my dear, how horny are you right now?"

"Very horny," was Rachel's obvious answer.

"Rachel, I want you to start with the horniness and take a moment and think about how good it is going to feel both physically and mentally to fully and completely give yourself to me. To submit to my strength, not because I force you, but because you recognize it and want to submit to it. Think about how much pleasure my big cock is going to provide you and how your husband's little dick will become insignificant to you. Think about your fantasy of submitting to an alpha male, and think about it coming true. When you have thought about it, when your horniness is about to explode, I want you to send a text to your husband's phone offering yourself to me and attaching a photo that shows me that you are offering both your body and soul to me. I expect that text in the next 10 minutes. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Sir."

"Good, I look forward to the text, and in the meantime, I am going to have a conversation with your husband about his role in this. Hang up now and prepare your message and take a good photo." And he just hung up on Rachel.

"Stand up and strip naked." His look and tone rattled me. I complied.

Brad took some photos. I am fit but not muscular and my dick was hard, but certainly wouldn't be described as large. He then handed me my phone, and told me to take photos of him.

Brad was still naked and quite simply his naked was way better than my naked. He was almost 3 inches taller and much more muscular. He had defined abs that gave him a flat, strong stomach. His broad shoulders were strong and his arm muscles well defined. His legs were toned. And then there was his cock. It was back to being fully hard and it was the centerpiece of his physique. And for the first time I noticed he was cleanly shaved, which probably made it look even bigger. I took photos.

"Now pick your best one and my best one and send them to your wife."

I did. It was humiliating, and thus my dick was rock hard. There was no comparison and no caption was needed. She would see his superiority over me. Little did I know that the pictures were just the start.

A moment later my phone buzzed. Brad told me to read the text.

"Thank you for the pictures. The differences are clear. Your body and your cock excite me, and I look forward to experiencing them."

Even though it was my phone, she was speaking to him. His power was taking hold quickly and strongly.

"You see, your wife recognizes my superiority and is drawn to it. And once I let her experience me directly, she will be out of your reach. Your fantasy will come true, but your reality will come crashing down. I am going to take your wife and make her mine. She will eagerly give herself to me because I am the dominant, strong man she seeks. Of course, this sounded hot and sexy when you two played with this idea, but we won't be playing. My dominance is your new reality. My ownership of your wife is your new reality. Your wife giving herself to me is your new reality. And in a moment, your phone will buzz again, and your wife will declare her commitment to me and offer herself to me. She will attach a photo and it will both show off the top tier body she is giving me. But mark my words, the look in her eyes is what is going to hit you the hardest. There will be fear and uncertainty, but mostly it will be a look of excitement and hunger to be accepted as my slut. I hope you truly find humiliation appealing, because it is about to get very real for you."

Those words barely had time to sink in when her text came in. The photo came first. He was dead on. She was wearing a bra and panty set I had gotten her recently and they were sexy and showed off her body. And Rachel's body is flawless. She is thin but not scrawny, she is fit but still feminine, and she is hot and cute simultaneously. The photo captured these well. But as Brad predicted it was the hungry look in her eyes that was most unsettling. It was a look that clearly was for Brad. It said "take me and make me yours because you are powerful and I want to experience it." It was a look I had only seen glimpses of when we played our bedroom games and to see it at full strength aimed at Brad made me realize I had never fully understood just how hungry she was for a better man.

I stared at it and my cock twitched. I showed it to Brad. He took the phone. He smiled. How could he not.

"Your wife is hot, and she is hungry for me. I have no idea how you landed such a hot babe in the first place, but it doesn't really matter because you have just been demoted to 3rd string back-up. Damn, I am going to enjoy getting to know every inch of her hot body and watching her expression go from hopeful and hungry to one of complete submission and pleasure. I am going to enjoy that the most."

As he said this the phone buzzed again. It was her message. Brad read it out loud.

Brad, I hope the picture pleases you. I took many trying to capture just how excited I am. While we have never been friends and at times, I found you distasteful, I realize now that you are exactly the man I need; a man who will take what he wants from me. I have a nice, attentive, and romantic man and quite frankly, it has left me unsatisfied. I need strong. I need dominant. I need an asshole with a big dig to use me like the slut I really am. My husband is a wonderful man, but he has always misread my sexual needs. I am yours to use and enjoy; don't ask, just take. My body, mind, and soul all tremble with the thought of you taking me. Please accept me and use me for your pleasure. I await your response and am ready to take the next step with you.

Brad was right, the humiliation was extreme. I was finding out via a text that I had never satisfied my wife. That I was a wimp and she needed strength. And the worst part was she was saying all of this to a man who would accept her and use her as his slut. A man I regularly lost to at work, and was now going to lose to in life. This was not fantasy, it was reality, and the man involved was perfect for the role as he was an asshole, but he was an asshole with a big cock, a dominant personality, and the confidence to use both. He was the man who would fuck my wife.

"I want you to type my response." He handed me my phone. "Type exactly what I say."

Rachel, the photo was perfect. I can see the hunger for strength in your eyes. You are beautiful and sexy, and your body is amazing, and I plan to get to know every inch of it. You will deny me nothing, however, starting right now, you will deny your husband everything. While I will touch you when I want, where I want, and how I want, and each time I do you will feel my strength, you will not allow him any access to the body I now own. My cock will take you to places your pathetic wimp of a husband couldn't. His little dick is going to get locked up in a chastity cage and then we can all stop pretending he or it matters. You are right, I can be an asshole, but I can also be the man who unlocks your inner slut and brings you the satisfaction you seek. I accept you as my property and my slut and look forward to fucking you soon. Please acknowledge.

He grabbed the phone and verified I had typed his exact thoughts. He then handed it back to me and told me to hit send. "Understand that after you hit send, while you will be legally married to Rachel, I will take over as her man. She will give herself completely to me and you will accept that and submit to my dominance over you and your wife. You will become our sissy cuckold, which is what you want. Tell me you understand, and then hit send."

"I understand, Sir. My wife belongs to you now." And I hit send.

It only took about 15 seconds, but it seemed like an eternity. The phone buzzed.

I am yours. My husband matters not. Please use me. Fuck me when, where, and how you want.

Brad took the phone and typed back, "Hold that thought, I will call you in a couple of minutes."

Brad turned to me. "Your wife really wants to be my slut, to experience my cock, to give her body completely to me. And you want that too, correct?"

"I want my wife to be happy."

"We both know I will make her happy, but that is not what I asked. I asked if YOU want her to submit to me and become my full-time lover. Is this what YOU want?"

"Yes, Sir. I want that."

"I am going to fuck your wife and it will be amazing. It will be my favor to you, actually it will be my favor to both of you. But favors go in both directions and I am going to need a return favor. If you say no to my request, I am going to call her and tell her that you halted her and I from fucking and that she will have to just go back to being an unsatisfied wife. You don't want that, do you?"

"No, Sir. She deserves your cock and the pleasure you can give her. What is the favor, Sir?"

"I am going to call your wife and set up our first rendezvous tomorrow evening and as I do that, you are going to kneel in front of me and suck my cock. I will make your wife happy, but first you need to make me happy. It will obviously indicate you are completely submitting to me, but I will hold off telling your wife until after I fuck her. By then it won't matter whether you still had your manhood because she will never be coming back to you for sex anyways."

I was shocked, but not entirely surprised. Brad and I had been rivals at work for many years and he pretty much won every battle. He liked winning, but for him a true win was to dominate the opponent. He was the team that ran up the score and then laughed at you when you complained. So, he was loving the opportunity to destroy me. He was going to fuck my wife, and he was going to make me his bitch. It was inevitable, so I didn't argue, I just nodded at him and took my place on my knees in front of his cock.

"No fight left in you. I should have predicted that. You are pathetic. Suck my cock while I talk to your wife. This is the closest you will come to giving her pleasure. You will pleasure the cock that will pleasure her. And if you stop before I tell you to, I will tell your wife that she will no longer get to experience my cock, and I know you don't want to disappoint your lovely bride. So start sucking faggot."

It hurt to hear him use that word, but the reality is you certainly can't be considered a man when your biggest fantasy is watching your rival fuck your wife. I opened my mouth and slid my lips over his long, thick cock. He let me suck him for a while, then he pulled me off by the hair.

"You like being on your knees sucking the cock that is going to fuck your wife tomorrow, don't you?"

I gave him my honest answer, "Yes, Sir. It feels right."

Brad laughed at me again, and pushed his cock back into my waiting mouth. "It feels right. You are such a fucking sissy. No man would say that. Then again, no man would give their wife away to another man, and then drop to their knees and suck that man's cock. I am going to fuck your wife extra well tomorrow knowing that the poor woman has been stuck with you for all these years. She deserves better and I am definitely better."

With that Brad took photos of me sucking his cock. Then he dialed my wife. She answered immediately and Brad put it on speaker phone.

"Rachel, Brad's slut here."

Brad laughed. "Rachel my slut I am excited to fuck you soon. Based on what a complete sissy your husband has turned out to be, I am guessing you are in serious need of a good fuck."

"You have no idea Brad."

"Actually, I do, but we will get to that later." As he said this, he pushed his cock further down my throat. "and I prefer you call me Bradley, only the assholes from work call me Brad."

"Bradley it is, I like that better!" I was surprised how casually she conversed with him. Her voice tone was excited and warm.

"You are going to like a lot of things better. Like getting fucked by a real man for a change. Question, when was the last time you got fucked by someone other than sissy boy?"

Brad looked down at me and winked. He was really enjoying my humiliation. Although the truth was that I was too. His cock was hard because I was sucking on it, and my dick was hard because I was being utterly and completed humiliated and for me humiliation and arousal were always a package deal.

"My husband never knew this, but his best man fucked me the night before we got married. He told me he had wanted me for a couple of years and he basically raped me. But damn it was a great fuck. Of course, I let him fuck me once more just before the wedding ceremony and came really close to just running off with him. That man knew how to fuck a slut."

I stopped sucking as I was shocked at learning this. Robert, my best man, was quite the ladies' man, I just didn't realize his list of conquests had included my wife. Brad grabbed me by the hair and told Rachel to hang on for one minute as he put her on hold. He then scolded me, "stop sucking again and I will have you sucking every cock in the office." He then jammed his cock into my mouth again and held it until I gagged. "You suck, I talk with your wife and plan the best night of her life. Get back to it." I did as I was told.

"I'm sorry Rachel my dear, your sissy husband needed to be reminded of his place. I for one am glad you didn't run off, because if you had married a man who knew how to fuck you, well, I wouldn't be planning our fun."

"God, I need a good fuck. Are you sure you don't want to come to my house right now and fuck my brains out?"

"Patience my slut. That great fuck will happen precisely at 7pm tomorrow night, right here in this hotel room. You will drive up here and arrive at 5:30 pm. On your way you should stop at an adult store and get a lockable chastity device for your husband. It is time we lock his useless little boy dick away. Your attire should be sexy with a tight dress and fuck-me shoes. In fact, I want you to wear the hot little outfit you wore to the last company party. I knew you were a slut then as you let me talk to you and touch you like a slut. If you remember, I asked you to come home with me. You should have said yes."

"I wanted to Bradley. I should have. God you were such an arrogant asshole, but my pussy was so wet. I made my husband use the dildo when we got home because his little dick was never going to work after you got me so riled up. In my mind, I fucked you that night."

"Well now you can finally experience the real thing. So, definitely wear the dress. When you arrive, the business meetings will have broken up and there will be lots of horny men headed to the bar. So, go to the bar and have a drink or two. Men are going to hit on you, let them. If they touch you, let them. If they kiss you, let them. Flirt, just don't fuck. Save that for me. Some of them might recognize you, but flirt anyways and if they ask about your husband, just tell them that he likes it when you behave badly.

Regardless of how many guys you have attracted, and my guess is it will be many given you are one of the hottest babes on the planet, at 6:50 pm tell them that must go and meet your lover. Not your husband, your lover. Tell them that perhaps when your lover is done with you that you will come back to the bar and look for them. Leave them stunned and horny. Perhaps they will see you later, if I want them to."

I could hear heavy breathing from Rachel. I know this was exciting to her. We had actually had her flirt at a bar a few months ago while I watched. She left the poor guy high and dry and I got to fuck her. She was as excited and animated as I had ever seen her. I am sure hearing that Brad wanted her to do this as foreplay for their big night had her sexually charged.

Brad continued, "Come to the room and knock precisely at 7pm. Your pathetic husband will open the door and bring you to me. I will ask you what you want, and you will answer. We all know the answer. I will then have your husband undress you and present you to me. I will disrobe and then we will enjoy each other's bodies. I will enter you and fuck you and it will leave you speechless and stunned. It will be the best fuck of your life. How many times I take you is up to me, but I can guarantee you will beg me for more.

Your husband will be allowed to watch the first time, but after that I am going to have you for myself. You will cage him in the chastity device and hand me the key and then send him on his way. He will leave knowing he is never fully coming back. Perhaps he can go hang out at the bar with the other losers you left high and dry. You will spend the night with me, he can find somewhere else to sleep. How does that all sound?"