Rachel and Ellie Pt. 01

Story Info
Rachel and Ellie spend Christmas together.
1.6k words
4.16
6.6k
6
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 12/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was almost Christmas, both Rachel and Ellie had been chatting things over, especially with what had happened at Halloween when Patrick, her son's friend came for a visit. On hearing all the loud groans, moans, grunts and screaming that was going on Ellie decided to leave Rachel to it. Now it was coming up to Christmas and Rachel hoped that Ellie would come to hers place for the holidays as Rachel's son Tony would be away with a couple of his friends for Christmas. Rachel wanted to make things up with her redhead friend after what she had done at Halloween. Seeing that Rachel would be on her own for Christmas Ellie agreed to come spend Christmas with her as she liked Rachel a hell of a lot.

With Tony leaving the day before Christmas Eve, Rachel asked her friend Ellie to come and stay over on Christmas Eve so they could celebrate the big day together. The Christmas tree hadn't been put up yet, which was another thing that she wanted to share doing with Ellie now that her son wouldn't be here, which would be a first for her and her son. It was now the week before Christmas and Rachel had been wrapping the last of her gifts as she wanted to give her son his before he left. This was going to be the first time that they hadn't spent Christmas together so she was a little sad about that, but at least it meant that Ellie could come and stay for the Christmas holidays.

It was now early the next morning and Tony was already up and packed ready to get on his way. As he hugged his mom and said his goodbyes she watched him walk away from her with a tear in her eye.

"DON'T WORRY MOM, I'LL BE BACK AFTER THE HOLIDAYS" Tony shouted back to her on his way down the street.

Once he was out of sight Rachel shut the door and got herself a cuppa. While sitting at the kitchen table she called Ellie to let her know she could come on over whenever she wanted as Tony was gone. Once she had hung up her phone Rachel put her empty mug into the sink to rinse out later on. Rachel vacuumed and cleaned all the rooms in the house apart from her son's bedroom as she wanted to leave it as it was. By now it was lunchtime so she raided the fridge and as she sat down at the kitchen table there was a knock on the front door.

"Typical, every time I begin to have lunch or dinner someone always comes to the door" Rachel mumbled to herself as she walked to the front door and opened it.

"Well good afternoon to you, what's up honey?" Ellie said as she stood on the doorstep looking at her friend.

"I was just about to have some lunch, come on in sweetie" Rachel said as her face brightened up and a big smile beamed across her face.

"Such a nice ass you have there" Ellie said as she followed Rachel into the kitchen.

"Well thanks but it's not as nice as your ass honey" Rachel replied giving her friend a big tight hug and letting her hands slip down onto Ellie's ass cheeks.

"Sit down and I'll make you a cuppa, Rachel said, and Ellie plonked herself down on one of the kitchen chairs at the table.

"I take it we will be decorating the three this evening?" Ellie asked as Rachel brought her coffee over and sat it down in front of her.

"Yeah I didn't feel like decorating it myself with Tony not here. So I thought maybe you could help me instead honey" Rachel responded with another big smile on her face.

"Good as I have a present to put under the tree for you" Ellie told her.

"Snap, I have something to put under the tree for you too" Rachel smirked giving her friend a wink at the same time.

"But before we do that I have to make a shopping run to get a few things for Christmas dinner, care to come along with me once you finish your cuppa?" Rachel then asked.

"Sure, got nothing else to do anyways" Ellie replied.

After shopping for the few things that were still needed they both sat down for a cuppa and a scone at a little tea shop they found in the shopping centre before coming back home again. Once home they began to decorate the Christmas tree which ended up taking them a couple of hours to do, then put all the Christmas presents under it. As they stood back and looked at the tree; both agreed that they had made a good job of decorating it. Now that the tree had all its decorations and lights on Rachel plugged it in and it looked great.

"Ok now that is done and looking good let's get the presents under it then have some dinner" Rachel said with a smile, as she hugged Ellie and they both shared a kiss together.

After dinner Rachel brought a couple of glasses and a chilled bottle of wine into the living room, as they sat down on the sofa to watch a Christmas movie while they snuggled up together. While watching the movie they shared a few kisses with each other and also a few fondles.

Once the movie was over, having finished the litre bottle of wine, they staggered to their feet and Rachel switched the television off before taking Ellie by the hand and led her friend upstairs to her bedroom. Both of them stripped down to their bra and panties before getting into bed and snuggling up under the duvet.

"I've waited so long to snuggle up to you under the duvet Ellie and now one of my Christmas wishes have come true" Rachel said to her redheaded friend, as she cuddled into her planting little kisses all over her face and a passionate kiss on her lips.

"You don't know just how long I have waited to be with you in bed like this honey, and now I get to spend the Christmas holidays with you" Ellie responded before kissing Rachel back with a full on kiss, as her left hand reached up and fondled her friend's right bra covered breast.

"Mmmm, that feels so nice honey" Rachel moaned, feeling her friend's hand massaging her right tit as she fondled Ellie's left tit over her bra.

For the next few minutes they lay there swapping saliva as they fondled each other, getting more and more excited and wet for each other. Ellie broke their kiss and sat up on her knees, much to Rachel's disappointment, until she saw her friend stripping off completely and she did the same. Both now naked Ellie got between Rachel's legs and as she lay down on the mattress her head was level with Rachel's pussy. Looking her friend in the eye Ellie smiled at her just before her head dropped down to Rachel's pussy, and she began lapping at the juices that were oozing from between her friend's pussy lips.

"OH MY GOD, YESSS" Rachel cried out, as she felt Ellie's tongue bury itself into her juicy pussy as she writhed about under her.

The more Ellie ate her friend out the more her friend's moans and groans got louder and louder. Rachel couldn't believe that she finally had Ellie eating her out, as she had waited so long for this. At least her son was away for the holidays and wouldn't be disturbing them.

"OH FUCK, YESSS I'M GONNA CUM, DON'T STOP, DON'T YOU DARE STOP" Rachel told Ellie as she licked and slurped at her friend's pussy, having her face totally covered in pussy juice.

"THAT'S IT, KEEP DOING IT, AM ALMOST THERE, YES, YES, YESSSS" Rachel yelled out almost at the edge of climaxing.

Ellie knew exactly where she had Rachel and thought of teasing her. By pulling her face away from the pussy that had sprayed her face with tasty pussy juices. Instead Ellie used two fingers to strum her friend's clit, and moments later Rachel was there.

"I'M CUMMING...FUCK I'M CUMMING BABY...YES, DON'T STOP" Rachel cried out at the top of her lungs, as she squirted all over her friend's face, hair and back.

No sooner had Rachel climaxed than she went limp then passed out. Seeing Rachel lying there on the bed looking lifeless Ellie began to panic. She had never had anyone pass out on her after having an orgasm. Moving up her body she lay beside Rachel giving her little kisses all over her face hoping she would soon come around again. A minute or so later Rachel began to move her hands then opened her eyes and turned towards Ellie and gave her a big smile.

"Fuck you had me worried there Rach, I thought you had a heart attack or something" Ellie said to her. Happy that her friend was ok and snuggling into her, they shared a passionate kiss.

"Sorry if I scared you honey, sometimes when I get too excited like that I tend to pass out" she told Ellie, who breathed a sigh of relief.

Smiling down at her, Ellie kissed her one more time on the lips before snuggling into her, and they lay there in each other's arms for a little while. Once Rachel had fallen asleep, Ellie pulled the duvet over them, then snuggled back into Rachel and went to sleep with her.