Rachel and Ellie Pt. 02

Story Info
Rachel and Ellie's Christmas is interrupted.
2.2k words
4.56
3.5k
4
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 12/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Rachel woke up she looked at her bedside clock which said 9.47am she turned around and looked at Ellie who was still lying there fast asleep. It was now Christmas morning and Rachel's Christmas wish had finally come true, she had got to have her friend sexually and spent the night with her. Sliding out of bed Rachel snuck a look out of her bedroom window and to her surprise the ground was white with snow. It looked as if it had been snowing all night as it was about at least a foot deep and it was still falling.

Putting on her short satin robe Rachel sneaked out of the bedroom leaving Ellie sleeping there in her bed. After a visit to the toilet she made her way downstairs and put the heating on before going into the kitchen and shutting the kitchen door behind her. She then put the kettle on to make some coffee and also put bread into the toaster and made some toast to go with it for them both. As she stood at the counter Rachel smiled to herself thinking about the night before. Not only did she get to be with her friend she also had the biggest orgasm of her life as well. Once the coffee and toast were ready Rachel put them on a little tray that she used from time to time.

Having climbed the stairs she walked into the bedroom and saw that Ellie was still asleep and looking angelic. Putting down the tray on the bedside table on Ellie's side of the bed Rachel sat down on the bed next to her friend. As she looked down at her again a smile crossed her lips, she had always wanted to be with Ellie and with what had happened at Halloween she thought that she had ruined her chance. Now she knew though that she hadn't and here they were on Christmas morning together in her bed.

"Ellie, Merry Christmas" Rachel whispered into her ear as she leaned over her and kissed her on the lips.

A sleepy Ellie woke up feeling a pair of lips on her lips and at first thought she was dreaming but when she could smell the coffee and toast wafting up her nostrils she smiled at Rachel before wrapping her arms around her and pulled her over her and onto the bed then slipped her tongue into Rachel's mouth as they French kissed. A couple of minutes later they broke the kiss smiling at each other. Ellie then had a curious look on her face as she looked at her friend.

"Am I dreaming or do I smell coffee?" She asked Rachel curiously.

"Oh you are definitely not dreaming darling and yes it is coffee you smell, its right behind you with some toast" Rachel informed her.

"Aww thanks honey, Merry Christmas to you too" Ellie said with a big smile on her face as she turned around and lifted the tray and sat it on her lap.

Sitting there in bed they both had their toast and coffee.

"Oh and by the way, once you're finished I think you need to shower" Rachel chuckled.

"Having sniffed herself Ellie agreed with Rachel as a smile broke over her face again.

As Ellie showered Rachel sneaked into the bathroom dropping her robe to the floor. She then slipped in to the shower behind her redheaded lover and wrapped her arms around her and began massaging her breasts. Feeling Rachel's hands on her tits Ellie let a moan escape her lips before turning around and wrapping her own arms around Rachel and both stood there in the middle of the shower kissing each other.

"This is the best Christmas present that I have ever had honey, I so look forward to when you come and live here with me and Tony as I know he likes you" Rachel then said softly to Ellie after breaking their kiss but still standing in the middle of the shower skin to skin.

"I agree with you Rach, this is the best Christmas present I have ever had too" Ellie replied with a big smile on her face.

"You actually want me to come live here with the both of you?" Ellie asked her blonde lover.

"I would love it if you did honey" Rachel beamed.

"How about after the holidays, of course you have to ask Tony if it's ok with him to." Ellie responded.

"Good I'm happy now we got that all settled, why don't we get out of here and get the Christmas table sorted then we can start getting things ready for Christmas dinner" Rachel smiled then kissed her lover on the lips once more before getting out of the shower and picking up a fluffy towel to dry herself with.

Ellie followed her out of the shower and dried off with the other fluffy towel that was hung on the back of the bathroom door. Once they were dried and dressed both of them set about setting the Christmas table. Once they were finished Rachel got out two empty glasses and poured them both some wine then sat down on the sofa in front of the television to watch what was left of a Christmas movie for the next hour or so. Once the movie was finished they both headed to the kitchen and began to prepare the Christmas dinner.

As Christmas dinner was cooking there was a knock on the front door. After looking at each other wondering who was at the door. Rachel answered the front door and as she opened it there stood her neighbour Tessa with a couple of Christmas presents in hand.

"Come on in Tessa" Rachel said to her.

As Tessa entered the house she came face to face with Ellie who was stood there with a smile on her face

.

"Tessa, this is Ellie my girlfriend and Ellie this is Tessa our next door neighbour" Rachel now said introducing them to each other.

"Oh I didn't know you had company Rachel, let me just drop these off and I'll leave you to it" Tessa then said handing the presents for Rachel and Tony.

"No need to leave, what would you like to drink Tessa?" Ellie asked her with a beaming smile on her face now knowing that she was Rachel's girlfriend.

"Oh thanks, only if your sure am not disturbing anything" Tessa answered back.

"I'll have the same as you are both having thanks" Tessa added.

"Take a seat Tessa, I'll be back in a minute with your wine" Rachel said nodding to Ellie to sit down with their neighbour and get to know her.

Once Rachel came back with the glass of wine for her neighbour it looked like the two of them were as thick as thieves with how close they were sitting to each other as they looked to be whispering to each other.

"Here to you Tessa" Rachel said handing her next door neighbour the glass of wine.

"Nice to see you getting on so well" Rachel the said with a little hint of the green eyed monster about her.

Just before dinner was ready Tessa said her goodbyes and wished a Happy Christmas before she walked out of the door. Once she was gone Rachel could help but ask how come they had gotten so close in only a couple of minutes. Ellie just giggled knowing that there was a hint of jealousy coming from her girlfriend and just laughed it off hoping it wouldn't spoil their Christmas evening together. After they had Christmas dinner they both sat down on the sofa together and watched the Christmas movie that was on the television. Once it was finished Ellie suggested that they should have an early night and said she would meet Rachel upstairs.

Once Ellie had gone up the stairs Rachel sat there finishing her wine and wondered if there was anything going on between Tessa and Ellie. The way that they had been sitting and whispering to each other had made her curious as to what was going on. Then she thought that maybe it was just the wine she had been drinking for most of the day that had put such thoughts into her mind. Swallowing the last of her wine she took both the empty glasses into the kitchen and sat them in the sink to be washed the next day. Making sure the front and back doors were all locked up she switched the lights off and headed up the stairs to her bedroom and her girlfriend.

It felt funny calling Ellie her girlfriend but now that she had told her neighbour Tessa she knew it would be all over the street by lunchtime the next day as Tessa was one for blabbing all the gossip about whoever. Once upstairs Rachel went to the bathroom to brush her teeth then headed to her bedroom to get into bed with the woman of her dreams. As Rachel opened the bedroom door it was dark in the bedroom.

"Ellie are you there?" Rachel asked.

"Of course I am baby, where else did you think I was?" Ellie asked her back.

Rachel now stripped off dropping her clothes at her feet then slipped into bed beside her new and gorgeous redhead girlfriend. As she did so they were both facing each other and letting their hands roam all over each other's naked body. Ellie then pulled Rachel tight against her and began kissing her on the lips and was soon slipping her tongue inside her lover's mouth as their kiss deepened. All too soon they were massaging each other's breasts, clits and pussies as they writhed together on the mattress. They were both as horny as each other having had to wait all day for this due to their next door neighbour Tessa coming to the door.

It was well worth the weight Ellie thought to herself as she tweaked, nibbled and sucked on Rachel's hard nipples in turn. Rachel too thought Ellie was well worth the weight to take to bed on their first Christmas night together. Ellie surprised her though when she got up onto her hands and knees on the bed to crawl into a sixty-nine position and being on top. They spent the next ten minutes or so eating each other's pussy to a fantastic orgasm, twice. Now it was Rachel's turn to surprise Ellie by getting into the scissors position and mashing their already soaked pussies together. They rubbed their pussy against each other's getting closer and closer to another orgasm but Rachel had one more surprise for her girlfriend and produced a double-headed dildo from under her pillow.

Placing it between them she lined up the rubber cockhead with Ellie's pussy then pushed. With how wet Ellie was it slipped right on inside of her and brought a loud groan from her. She then slipped the other side of the double header cockhead into her own pussy then moved closer to Ellie and it slid right inside of her as she took almost half of it in one go. They now began to thrust their hips against each other and the double-headed dildo slipped in and out of them making them both wetter and hornier as they both fucked it.

"OH FUCK YEAH ELLIE...THAT'S IT BABY FUCK THAT COCK INTO ME FASTER AND DEEPER...FUCK YEAH...THAT'S IT BABY...OH FUCK AM GETTING CLOSE HONEY" Rachel yelled at her redheaded lover.

"YEAH RACH...AM GETTING CLOSE TO...FUCK ME DARLING...MAKE ME CUM ALL OVER THIS COCK AND YOUR PUSSY" Ellie cried out almost at the point of climaxing.

"Cum for me Ellie, I want to feel your juices all over me" Rachel told her as she was also about to climax.

That was all it took, Ellie thrust her hips three more times at Rachel and began to squirt, all over the fake cock more especially over her lover's pussy and body covering her with her pussy juices. As Rachel felt Ellie's juices hitting her shivering body she too began to cum like an express train and flooded the bed between them then passed out for the second time. Ellie didn't panic as much this time as she now knew why Rachel had passed out and just lay back to enjoy her afterglow until her lover came back down to earth again.

Now back with the living Rachel got up onto her elbows and looked at Ellie who now felt the fake cock sliding out of her and sat up to face her girlfriend. They both kissed each other passionately as the dildo now slipped out of Rachel. After changing the bed clothes and turning the mattress over then both got back into bed snuggling up to one another.

"You're an awesome lover Ellie, I love you so much"

"As are you Rach, I love you too" Ellie then replied and they both heard a noise coming from downstairs.

"What the fuck" Rachel whispered to Ellie and they both snuck out of bed and pulled on their pyjamas.

As they got to the bedroom door Rachel pulled out a baseball bat and they crept downstairs to see who the intruder was.

"WHAT THE FUCK...WHAT YOU DOING HERE" Rachel then yelled out as she and Ellie looked at each other then back at their intruder.

"Merry Christmas" He replied...