Rachel and Ellie Pt. 04

Story Info
Rachel & Ellie are joined by their neighbour.
1.9k words
4.47
4k
4
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 12/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was now a few days later after Tony had left home again to be with his friends, after being caught red handed by his mum in the bathroom with his cock out as Ellie was having a shower. He was due back home tomorrow and Rachel now hoped there would not be a repeat performance out of him. Ellie was her girlfriend not his. Ellie had felt embarrassed about the whole episode, and for Tony leaving home again. She was also a bit shocked to see Rachel take her son's cock in hand and giving it a couple of jerks. She did admit to herself that he did have a fantastic cock on him though. But she wasn't interested in being with him as she was with his mother and was happy.

Rachel joined Ellie in the shower and they lathered each other up as they fondled each other. After rinsing off the soap suds Rachel got Ellie up against the shower wall and dropped to her knees while wrapping her arms around Ellie's waist and ass. Pulling herself as close as she could to her girlfriend, Rachel pushed her face into Ellie's crotch, as her nose rubbed up against her clit as her tongue buried itself between her pussy lips. As Rachel began lapping at Ellie's tasty pussy Ellie lifted up one leg up on to her girlfriends shoulder; wrapping it behind her head and pulling her face hard against her pussy sending her tongue even deeper in between her welcoming pussy.

"Oh fuck yeah baby, lick my pussy, eat me out," Ellie moaned softly, as she strummed her clit with two fingers.

"Yes, that's it, just like that," Ellie continued to tell her lover as Rachel slipped a hand over Ellie's asshole then buried a finger inside her ass and finger fucked her as Ellie moaned, groaned and as she writhed against the shower wall in total ecstasy.

Just as Ellie was climaxing there was a knock at their front door. But Rachel made sure that her lover had a mind blowing orgasm, before pulling backwards as Ellie squirted all over her from the tip of her head to her knees as she knelt in front of her. Again there was a knock at the front door, but this time it was a louder knock.

"For fuck sake, can't we get any peace to be together without some fucker at our door" Rachel said exasperatedly.

Getting up off her knees, Rachel pulled on her short satin robe and made her way down the stairs. She was about to tell whoever it was too kindly 'fuck off,' but when she answered the front door there stood Tessa, her next door neighbour, looking very upset. Being the kind woman that she was, Rachel asked her neighbour to come inside. As she wrapped an arm around her and shut the front door, down the stairs came Ellie who was also wearing a short sating robe with her hair soaked and all over the place.

"Oh I am so sorry, I've disturbed you both, I'll just go," Tessa said, as she got back up from the sofa to make her way to the front door.

"Don't be silly Tessa, there is something wrong that has made you upset so we are not letting you go, until we can help you with whatever it is," Rachel told her neighbour, and Ellie agreed with her.

Tessa sat there on the sofa drinking her wine then finally gave in and told them.

"It's my husband...he is having an affair with his secretary." Tessa said then burst into tears.

Both Rachel and Ellie put their arms around her, to try and comfort their neighbour, who was still sobbing her heart out.

"If you don't mind me asking, how did you find out?" Ellie asked, as Rachel gave her the 'don't ask' that look.

"Well I found a Christmas present, and now it's not in the house, so it must have been for her," Tessa said.

"What a bastard, and at Christmas time too." A very pissed off Ellie said.

"Oh I can call him a lot more than that." Tessa piped up, wiping her eyes and finishing her drink.

"I think you shouldn't be alone tonight honey, you don't mind her staying over, do you Rach?" Ellie asked her girlfriend.

"I guess so," Rachel replied after being put on the spot.

Tessa was then told to take her son's bedroom for the night, as he was away for the holidays.

"Thank you, it's very nice of you to let me stay here tonight with you, I didn't feel like going back home and facing him right now," Tessa said to the both of them.

Once their neighbour had gone into her son's bedroom, Rachel made sure the house was all locked up again, before joining Ellie in their bedroom.

"Why the hell did you say she could stay overnight...you're just too kind hearted for your own good," Rachel then said.

"Yeah, yeah, ok." Ellie answered with a smile on her face.

Once they got back into bed they snuggled up together and began kissing and fondling each other. Soon they forgot all about Tessa being in the bedroom next to theirs as they made out with each other. until Rachel moved down Ellie's hot body. She began to run her tongue up and down Ellie's slit, till she had her clit out from its hood and into full view. Rachel began to alternate between flicking her tongue over Ellie's clit, and burying her tongue into her pussy, as Ellie's cries now faltered, Rachel carried on driving her through her climax.

Ellie was overcome by passion until suddenly Rachel stopped for a few seconds. She climbed up Ellie's body, and lowered herself down onto Ellie's welcoming face. With Rachel's sex right at her mouth, Ellie had to admit that her girlfriend smelled divine. and as she was just getting into the swing of it Ellie moved her hands over Rachel's ass and pulled her bum closer as she thrust her head deeper between Rachel's thighs. Ellie's tongue found its goal, and she thrust her tongue deep into her lover's extremely wet pussy, that was all it took for Rachel to climax, as Ellie moaned out in pure ecstasy. As her orgasm subsided after coating Ellie's face they both heard a noise coming from the bedroom door. They both looked over and there stood Tessa naked, rubbing her pussy and clit with one hand and tweaking her nipples with her other hand with a huge smile on her face.

"Oh don't stop on my behalf," Tessa moaned, as she kept strumming her clit.

Ellie pushed Rachel onto her back and climbed off the bed, she made her way towards Tessa, who thought she was going to be thrown out of the bedroom. Ellie stopped right in front of her, Tessa realized she was wrong when Ellie put a hand behind her head and pulled her in close planting a passionate kiss on her neighbour's lips. Rachel lay there with a bit of a shocked look on her face as she watched this happening. After breaking the kiss Ellie took Tessa's hand and led her to their bed and had her lay down between the both of them.

"Do you want the top or bottom half?" Ellie asked Rachel who began to smile when she heard the idea that her lover had.

As Rachel slid down between her neighbour's legs, Ellie straddled her head and as they faced each other Ellie rode Tessa's face and tongue, as Rachel sucked on Tessa's clit while finger fucking her neighbour's pussy. It wasn't that long before both Ellie and Tessa climaxed, switching positions Ellie ate and fingered Rachel, as Tessa rode her face and tongue and this time both Tessa and Rachel climaxed as Ellie finger fucked herself and soon climaxed not far behind them.

Now lying there snuggled up to each other, all three of them were fondling each other as they enjoyed their afterglow before they all drifted off to sleep. When Rachel and Ellie woke up the next morning Tessa wasn't there.

"Did we imagine what happened last night with our neighbour?" Ellie asked Rachel who just shrugged her shoulders.

Getting up out of bed Rachel went to her son's bedroom and quietly opened the door. As she poked her head into the bedroom she saw that the bed was empty. She went back into her own bedroom, put her robe on and made her way downstairs, looking around the house, there was no sign of Tessa. Ellie soon appeared behind Rachel and wrapped her arms around her and cupped her tits.

"There is no sign of her anywhere; did she actually come here last night?" Rachel now wondered and asked her girlfriend.

After breakfast they both got dressed and went out for a walk. As they were coming back home from their walk they bumped into Tessa who looked at them with a big smile on her face.

"Thanks for last night, I really did enjoy myself," Tessa said as she gave them both a kiss on the lips before she walked off down the street.

Ellie and Rachel just looked at each other and smiled as they walked home.

Once indoors they went straight to their bedroom and stripped off before getting into bed. All afternoon they made mad, passionate love to each other. Both screamed out loud as their orgasms overtook them. They had a little nap and after waking up. They shared a shower together, and again brought each other off as they sank onto the shower floor.

"I now wish we had met long ago as you are a great lover Ellie," Rachel said before pulling her into her arms and they kissed again.

It was New Years Eve, so later that night they got out the shortbread, plain and sultana bun cakes, a few empty glasses along with a bottle of whiskey and one of vodka in case they got any visitors to help celebrate the New Year in.

There were a few of their neighbours, including Tessa, in attendance when there was a knock on the front door. Answering the door Ellie turned around with a smile on her face.

"It's someone for you Rachel," Ellie told her. Rachel went to the door and there on the doorstep was her son Tony, who had a girl with him.

"Hi mum, got any room for another two?" Tony asked with a smile on his face.

Once inside Tony introduced Ellie and Rachel to his new girlfriend, Gabby, who was a real beauty with long black hair, a very fit body, sexy long legs and big tits. She was American but was living in the UK for the past year now as her father moved over here with his wife.

As the bells tolled midnight they all wished each other a Happy New Year. Once everyone had finally gone home a couple of hours later, Tony took his girlfriend up to his bedroom as Rachel and Ellie went to theirs.

"Oh and mum, please try to keep the noise down, as we will be trying to sleep in here." He cheekily said to her.

"It's my home, you smart ass little shit, if I want to scream the place down I will, but if you do you are out on your ear" Rachel said then laughed as she walked into her bedroom right behind a chuckling Ellie.

"As if he is going to listen to what you just told him" Ellie then said smiling all over her face.

"He better have, because I meant every word I just said to the little cretin" Rachel then replied as she tried to keep a straight face.