Rachel and Ellie Pt. 03

Story Info
Her son arrives home unexpectedly.
1.7k words
3.78
5.3k
4
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 12/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well come on, answer me you asshole, you scared the fucking shit out of both of us." Rachel said to her son Tony who just stood there looking at both of them standing there in their pyjamas and their hair looking like they had both been dragged threw a hedge backwards.

"So you two are both an item now eh?" Tony asked with a big smile on his face.

"About bloody time, it took you both long enough, no wonder you ushered me out the door on Christmas Eve Mum." Tony said as he sat down on one of the armchairs.

"So do I call you mum one and mum two or what?" He then laughed.

"Don't be so smart, you cheeky swine, I am still waiting on an answer to my question...what are you doing here?" Rachel asked him once again.

Tony just sat there looking at them both, he had always fancied Ellie himself and now his mum had beaten him to her. At least he was happy for them both, as Ellie seemed to make his mum smile a lot more than she used to, and he could see the happiness in her too.

"Hey fuck face, answer me." Rachel said, demanding an answer from him.

"Well, this is the first time we were apart for Christmas and it didn't feel quite right. Plus I was worried about you too being here all alone, especially living in this area." Tony explained to his mum.

"But I can now see you're not on your own." He then added as he looked Ellie up and down with a smirk on his face, and really shocking thoughts in his mind.

"Well seeing you have woken us up you can make us both a hot chocolate," Ellie told him, as she sat down on the sofa.

"I'll get the biscuits," Rachel said, as her son made them all a hot chocolate.

"Mum I really was worried about you, I did try not to make any noise coming in the door, as I knew you would be in bed with the house being dark." Tony continued to tell her.

"But I fell over that pair of boots at the door...I take it they are yours Ellie?" Tony asked the gorgeous redhead, sitting next to him and pointing to the offending boots.

Ellie just sat there saying nothing as her face began to turn crimson.

"Oh well, no use crying over spilled milk now, it is nice to have you here for Christmas night Tony, but next time you go away again at least let us know you're coming home." Rachel said to her son as they got up and hugged each other.

Tony then gave Ellie a big tight hug too, then made his way up to his bedroom.

"Oh and by the way, try and keep the noise down, I will be trying to sleep," Tony said from halfway up the stairs, before resuming his way on up and into his bedroom closing the door behind him.

"What a cheeky little shit, telling us to keep the noise down, it was him making all the bloody noise and scaring us half to death in the process," Rachel retorted, as Ellie walked right up to her and hugged her tightly.

"Let's go back to bed, it's a bit cold down here." Ellie said, to her blonde girlfriend, who smiled at her and turned the light back off before walking up the stairs behind her. Fondling Ellie's ass as she went.

Getting to just outside her son's bedroom door Rachel stopped walking and turned towards the door.

"OH FUCK YEAH, OHHH, MAKE ME CUM, AHHH!" Rachel called out, as Ellie giggled a few steps away.

"HA FUCKING HA MUM, VERY FUNNY, NOT." She heard her son say from the other side of the bedroom door, and she began laughing as she followed Ellie into their bedroom.

"You won't be laughing if he walked in on us while we were making love," Ellie said to her.

"Yeah I do know, but I just couldn't resist it," Rachel replied, smirking as she got into bed and under the duvet along with Ellie.

As they snuggled up together they kissed and fondled each other until they fell asleep.

The next morning both Rachel and Ellie were woken up early, with the smell of coffee, bacon and eggs wafting up their nostrils. After going to the toilet to do their business and brush their teeth, they both put on their robes and went downstairs to investigate as to where the lovely smell was coming from. As they walked into the kitchen there on the kitchen table was their breakfast and a mug of coffee for them.

"I was just about to come up and tell you that breakfast was on the table, but it looks like you have beaten me to it," Tony said to them, as he stood against the counter, eating a slice of toast and drinking his own coffee.

"Thank you sweetheart, this is very kind of you." His mum said to him as she tucked into her breakfast.

Even Ellie thanked him for her breakfast as well, as she too tucked into hers.

"It's an apology for waking you up and scaring you last night," Tony replied. Putting his empty mug into the sink and going through to the living room, he put the television on and flicked through the channels to see what was worth watching.

"Well I guess we will be making our own breakfast then, if this was an apology breakfast," Rachel chuckled as she finished her coffee.

Once they had both finished their breakfast, Rachel and Ellie went back upstairs. As Rachel headed for the bedroom, Ellie went into the bathroom for her morning shower. She had been in there for about five or so minutes, the bathroom had been filling up with steam from the hot water of the shower. She suddenly heard the bathroom door creak open, and thought it was Rachel so carried on showering. It wasn't until she felt the cold air on her ass that she turned around, and there was Tony standing there with his cock in hand jerking on it.

"Tony, what the fuck are you doing in here? You knew I was in the shower!" She asked him, then noticed he had his hard cock out and was playing with it right in front of her.

"Oh I don't think so, you can just put that away and get the hell out of here, before I call your mum." Ellie told him, covering up her tits and pussy with her arms and hands.

"You sure do look gorgeous all naked Ellie, I think you know that I have always wanted you, for a long time now, haven't you?" He asked her.

"It's all in your head Tony, I have always loved your mum, and we are now happy together...so stop trying to spoil things and bugger off you little shit." Ellie told him, her voice a little louder now.

Unbeknown to Tony, his mum had stepped into the bathroom behind him and heard everything that had been said. She wasn't angry with him as what he had said about Ellie was true, she did look gorgeous when naked. But Ellie was already hers, and she wasn't going to let him spoil things between them. Standing directly behind him, Ellie watched as Rachel reached around her son and took hold of his big hard cock. As he turned around to see who's hand it was, he all but shit himself when he saw his mum right there behind him.

"So you fancy my girlfriend eh, well I'm sorry to say that you are too late she is already mine, and if you don't want me to pull this hard pecker of yours off your body, you will get out of here and never do this again." His mum warned him, as she gave his cock a couple of jerks before letting go of him.

Tony pulled his pants up, and got out of the bathroom as quick as his legs would let him, and disappeared into his bedroom. With a smile on her face Rachel joined Ellie in the shower, and they wrapped their arms around each other, and began kissing and letting their tongues explore each other's mouth.

"I can't believe you did that Rachel, he is your son and yet you grabbed his cock and gave it a couple of jerks, before letting go of it again," Ellie said to her, wondering why she had done so.

"I don't really have any idea why I did it either, it just seemed right to do at the time, and because he was ogling your gorgeous naked body as he put it." Rachel replied with a smile on her face.

"I bet he is in his bedroom jerking off thinking about me naked in front of him, and you grabbing his cock and sliding your hand up and down his hard-on," Ellie responded with a chuckle.

"That may be, but next time I catch him doing that, son or no son of mine I'll chop his fucking pecker off." Rachel told her girlfriend, with a serious look in her eyes.

After getting out of the shower and heading to the bedroom to get dried and dressed, they went out for a Boxing Day walk. Tony stayed in his bedroom for most of the day, as he was too embarrassed to come back out and face his mum and Ellie after what he did. When they came back home from their walk, he was sitting there on the sofa flicking through the television channels.

"I'm really sorry mum, for what I did this morning, I have decided to go back to my friends and stay with them until New Years Eve." He said having already packed his bags.

"You don't have to do that," Ellie said to him, but he had already made his mind up, and was catching the train in just over an hour.

Rachel was sad to see her son leave again, but she thought it was for the best...