All Comments on 'Rachel and Jeff Pt. 02'

by cigarettelion

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
*sigh*

As funny and well written and the last. As a veteran this one hits close to home. I hope more is coming.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Nice story!

I think I like Genesis's character best of all. So, did you mean to imply that all the outlandish claims of hers about her "experiences" are real? And what was in the tea she gave her daughter? In the universe of this story, does supernatural stuff exist? And a mundane query: doesn't she work? How is their family-of-three supported?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Excellent story. Good thing is just because she went into the military doesnt mean their relationship cant continue. Sure hope you carry it on more to see how the rest turns out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Want the writer to read my comment...

1st chapter was great,funny , interesting ,with huge potential of a good

Story where something different was expected...does not matter you seem mord interested in reality of sibling future ..which i dont like a bit..now it looks broken both are hurt ..in this Forum writers like Blackmatter ,anomic are exemplary from my point of view..with this indication of no future together by writer ..i would love a good future happy together...does not matter what i want though......

WyndsofChangeWyndsofChangeabout 4 years ago
Loved it!

The ending was a little sad, because I wanted to see them end up together. Hopefully, there's another installment where they do and I'd love to see them have a baby. But that's just me...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
My 2 cents

Well, the story comes to an end (temporarily?). I can see where they can meet up at times while she is in the service. Or you can have her get hurt and get discharged from the service and meet with her brother so he can take care of her. They can start their love up again and live happily ever after. I like the story and the characters. I like the pace you set for the story. I will be looking for the next installment. Thanks for your time and imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Wow

You know for a relatively simple story, I can't tell you how much I enjoyed reading this! The witty banter especially...I laughed, i cried, and i can not wait to read more. Really hope you continue writing!!

KronosisKronosisabout 4 years ago
Whatever you do, please don’t....

Please.... please don’t turn her into an “experienced woman”!! If you plan on bringing them back together (which I friggin hope you do), can they please have waited for each other? Like, not dating/banging around while apart! It is just my personal opinion of course, but it would make their relationship seem so much more special :)

Love the story so far!! Amazing first piece!

Mike_SxMike_Sxabout 4 years ago
Chapter 2

So much potential for a great and continued story, even past three. So look forward for more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

I didn't enjoy this one much. He's going away to tour with the band over the summer, so she signs up to the military for 5 years? WTF?

Rachel's also super smart and could be very successful with a college degree and a professional career. Why would she throw away her future like that?

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

Stupid girl, what a fucking waste. I thought you said she was smart?

I do not see any smarts here at all.

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearover 2 years ago

I know this has been out for awhile and it's whatever.

But I wonder (if anyone new to reading it will agree with me and comment) am I the only one that thinks that Rachel is a selfish, noradic, hypocritical bitch? I mean the story starts off with her 'forcing' her brother to study and graduate, ONLY because she's afraid of how him not doing it will affect HER somehow and/oe someway in the future. Then she starts to have feeling for him, drawing him in and then everytime thing get 'heavy' she bails, but as soon as he seems to except it, she entices him again only to turn around and and repeat it all again, now not only does she abandon him, which she claimed she was afraid of him doing to her (hypocrite) but she doesn't even really give him time to think about it 36hrs. isn't enough time for something like that especially considering she did it the morning after their first time together! It really makes me feel sorry for Jeff and hate Rachel.

Rancher46Rancher46almost 2 years ago

It will be interesting to see how this story unfolds. 5/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Not gonna lie... Kind of upsetting. But I still have to read chapter 3, so hopefully redemption will come.

Aussie1951Aussie1951over 1 year ago
I agree with previous comment

I too feel quite sad myself, I certainly hope there’s a happy ending in the wind

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercigarettelion@cigarettelion
(12/26/2023) New story incoming! Check it out tomorrow if you have time! Or the next day. Or the next day. Or the next day. Or the...you get it.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES