Rachel and Jeff Pt. 02

Story Info
Twins graduate, but can they really share a future?
12.4k words
4.67
36k
72

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/01/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is part two of what I plan to be a three part story. Part one was really the first thing I have ever written, outside of school papers years ago, and I learned quite a bit from the experience, hopefully enough to grow for future writings.

Please read part one first if you have not done so, it will give the characters some substance and make the sexy scenes sexier I think.

*

"Rachel, you know how I joked a while back about there being cameras in this place?"

"Mm-hmm."

"Well, I don't exactly know if I was joking. I mean, what if there are cameras? Won't we get into serious trouble?"

Rachel removed her mouth away from her brother's erect penis long enough to give the most thoughtful response she could muster in the moment.

"I dunno."

She immediately opened her mouth and resumed the blowjob she had been working on for the past couple of minutes.

It was the twins' free period, and as normal, they were tucked away in a deserted corner of the school library. Rachel was currently on her knees under the table they were sitting at, her face buried in Jeff's crotch. Usually they worked on homework or studied for exams during this time. Today, Rachel had had a better idea of how they could spend their time. Jeff, not so reluctantly, went along with it, even though he was getting more and more worried with each passing second.

"I mean, oh my god, don't get me wrong, I fucking love this. But maybe we should stop?"

Rachel popped off his dick again.

"No."

She immediately resumed.

"Shiiiiiit. Seriously though, can you imagine if we get caught? Brother and sister engaged in oral intercourse. The embarrassment! The humility! The shaaaaame...gaawwwwwd."

Rachel brought her hand up to the base of Jeff's dick, wrapped it around semi-tightly, and started to move her hand in unison with her bobbing head.

"Holy fuck Rach. This is the best it's ever been! I mean it's only been two weeks or whatever, but damn! For real though, shouldn't we stop?! What's going to happen if I cum? Because not gonna lie, I don't think I can last a whole lot longer! What are you gonna do then!?"

Rachel's lips smacked as she detached herself from her brother.

"Swallow it."

"Oh. Daaamn. That's so hot babe, but you haven't done that before. So far I've only ever come on your hands, tits, and stomach. Oh, and that one time I got it all in your hair. Never in your mouth though! Can you handle that?"

Again she took her mouth off.

"I dunno."

She resumed again.

"Well what if you can't? What if it makes a mess? Is this really the time or place for your first time swallowing? I really think we-"

Rachel stopped abruptly.

"Hey Jeff?"

"Yeah?"

"You really want me to stop?"

"Ugh, yeah I think so. I thinks it's what's best for now."

"Then shut the fuck up and just cum in your sister's mouth."

Jeff stared wide-eyed Rachel's face as she looked back at him sternly.

"Yes ma'am."

Rachel hungrily resumed her attack on Jeff's cock. She had gotten pretty good at it, she thought, over the past couple of weeks. She had figured out a rhythm that worked for Jeff, and was confident that, if he would just cooperate, she could finish him up in a matter of seconds.

Her lips were nice and firm around his member, and she was careful to keep her teeth off of him as much as possible. Her tongue slid up and down the bottom of his shaft as she picked up the pace, working her mouth and hand faster and faster as Jeff approached his climax.

She had noticed a pattern with Jeff, that he liked to grab her firmly by the back of her hair right before he came. Sure enough, she felt his hand wrap around to the back of her neck and grab a large handful of her hair tightly. She loved how it felt like he was controlling her movements, almost as if she were being used.

Jeff let out an indistinguishable muffled groan, and Rachel knew it was time. She held her hand still, but tight, at the base of his cock and pushed her mouth as far and as deep as she could onto him. Her thinking in the moment was that it would all just simply glide easily down the back of her throat. Jeff thrust hard into her mouth, pushing his hand onto the back of her head as he released the first bit of a torrent of jizz into the mouth of his twin sister.

At least, it was briefly in her mouth.

Almost immediately after the first stream went down her throat, Rachel started to gag. She did end up swallowing some of it, but most of what originally went in her mouth fell right back out and landed squarely on the dingy royal blue carpet of the school library. Rachel coughed while still holding tightly onto the base of his dick, building up pressure. Then came the rest, shooting out of Jeff upward and at an angle, hitting the underside of the table. It stayed there ever so briefly before trickling down to the carpet to join the puddle recently expectorated from Rachel's mouth.

It would have been quite a scene for someone to stumble upon: Jeff slumped low in his chair, pants completely undone; Rachel on all fours except for her one hand that still held on to her brother's dick; lesser and lesser globs of jizz falling down from underneath the table onto the floor.

The twins both breathed heavily as they remained frozen in place for a while longer. Finally, after what seemed like longer than it was, Jeff spoke.

"I think this carpet needed a wash anyway."

Rachel chuckled lightly as she continued to catch her breath. She extricated herself from underneath the table, allowing Jeff to get himself put back together. She sat back down in her original chair and looked at Jeff.

"Well, any regrets?"

"I think I'll wait and see if we get called to the principal's office today before I answer that. Seriously, that whole episode could have been recorded."

"Nah, look around. Nothing remotely resembling a camera anywhere to be seen. Besides, what's done is done, right Jeff?"

"I suppose. Damn that was hot though! At least it's a good story to share with my kids someday, right?"

"I don't think you understand how parenting works."

"Uh, Rach?"

"Hmm?"

"You have some of my...you know, stuff on the side of your mouth."

"Oh."

Rachel paused for a moment, then pushed her tongue out and lapped up anything that was within reach of it. She didn't love the taste, but it wasn't too bad, she thought.

"Did I get it all?"

Jeff looked lustfully at his sister.

"Uh-huh."

"I'll try the whole swallowing thing again soon. Next time I just don't need to push you so far down my throat when you cum, I'm just not ready for that yet. Maybe you should try jacking off into my mouth? I dunno. What do you think?"

"Uh-huh."

"Well, I'm glad you enjoyed yourself!"

They sat quietly for a little bit, not really having any school work to get done. They still had a little while longer before they had to make their way to fourth period.

"So what got into you Rachel? I mean, what prompted this wonderful experiment of yours?"

"Don't know, just thought it'd be fun. Really though, it's not nearly as risky as what you're going to do to me in Biology next period."

"Uhhhhhh...come again?"

"No, I'll be the one cumming this time."

"But you're making it seem like I'll be doing something to you during class, you know, with a teacher and other students in the room."

"Correct."

"But the teacher and other students will be in the room."

"Yes, but we sit alllllllll the way in the back corner. And those lab tables more than conceal our lower bodies. And, have you noticed what I'm wearing?"

"Blue V neck, knee length white skirt dress thingy."

"Flimsy knee length white skirt, and...nothing else down there."

"Oh my."

"Yes. Now, are you going to leave me hanging after the greatest head you've ever gotten in your whole inexperienced life? Or are you going to oblige me, man up, and finger fuck your sister in the back of the classroom until she cums?"

Jeff's eyes were huge as he gulped heavily.

"Is it time to go yet then?"

*

Ten minutes into Biology Jeff still hadn't gotten up the nerve to make a move. Mr. Roberts was droning on and on about some Red Queen Hypothesis, which had something to do with sex and evolution, but that's all Rachel really gathered. Her focus was elsewhere, trying to get Jeff to get on with the plan.

They really were in the perfect location of the perfect classroom in the school to execute her plan. They were in the far back corner, and the lab table was completely solid down to the floor, exposing none of their lower bodies whatsoever. They had abandoned their stools on this day, which was not an unusual thing for students to do as it was sometimes just more comfortable to stand at these tables rather than sit. The closest table to theirs was positioned not parallel to their table, but slightly up closer to the front of the classroom, just enough so that the occupants would have to crane their necks back a considerable amount to look at them.

Rachel was able to very subtly stand so that her arm and leg grazed up against Jeff. She constantly was cutting her eyes sideways in hopes of making some sexy eye contact in order to entice him. She even tried the whole pencil in the mouth thing, like you see women do in movies sometimes. So far nothing had worked though. Jeff was clearly nervous about it.

Damn, she thought. Maybe she shouldn't have gotten him off first.

She figured she would have to lure him in a little harder, so she took her hand and placed it directly on his crotch. He froze as she massaged his dick through the material of his pants. Even though he had just come very recently, it didn't take long before Rachel noticed him starting to grow. She looked at his face and saw the unmistakable flush of his cheeks that, she now knew well, was a sign of him getting turned on.

She released him. She made to reach for something across the table, and in doing so, was able to press one of her breasts firmly onto the bare skin of his forearm. She reached a little further up the table for this invisible object so that her boob laid briefly on the back of his hand that rested on the table. She felt his fingers twitch and turn over a little as she held her position for a few seconds. Then she pulled back, allowing her tits to slide off his hand and up his forearm a little before she returned to her original standing position.

Rachel knew that had done it. Jeff swallowed his excess built up saliva as he looked sideways at the gorgeous breasts of his sister, clearly attempting to stare through the tight material to the familiar mounds on the other side.

Jeff dropped his hand to his side and scooted as close to Rachel as he could. He grabbed the loose material of her skirt and bunched it up a little, raising her skirt ever so slightly. He did it again and again until he had managed to bunch it up right to the very bottom of her ass.

He snaked his hand under the material and explored. Rachel first felt his fingers caressing the soft, smooth backside of her upper thighs. Then he traveled upward and confirmed what she had told him in the library. Rachel saw his mouth fall open hard as he realized he was grabbing her bare ass. He had squeezed, slapped, and bitten that ass quite a lot lately, but the fact that he was holding on to it in the middle of fourth period was turning Rachel on more than ever before.

Rachel leaned over to whisper in Jeff's ear.

"Please squeeze harder."

Jeff obliged and grabbed a handful of one side of her butt and squeezed as hard as he knew she liked it. He did the other side the same way as she shifted her position slightly so that she rested her arms on the table, poking her ass out a little more than it had been before.

Then Jeff proceeded to almost ruin everything by getting way too caught up and carried away.

He slapped her naked ass.

It wasn't hard enough to make a lot of noise, but definitely made enough so that a few people turned around to look back.

She had to give him credit though. He clearly knew he had screwed up as soon as he did it, because as soon as that noise rang out, he smoothly tugged her skirt down, leaned forward on the table, and slapped his hand down flat on the top of it. He slapped his hand down on the table a few more times before calling out.

"Ah-hah! Gotcha."

The whole class, including Mr. Roberts, stared at him questioningly.

"Roach! Got it though."

Mr. Roberts furrowed his brow, but continued his lesson.

Once everyone had turned back around, Jeff wasted no time in getting under Rachel's skirt again. She resumed her previous position as he returned his hand, more quietly this time, to its previous location.

"Do you need a little more buildup Rach?"

Rachel whispered sideways back to Jeff.

"Hell no. Go for it."

Rachel felt two of Jeff's fingers slide right up to the entrance of her incredibly wet vagina. With what felt like very little effort, he pushed inside of her. A very quiet, but unmistakable, squishing noise took place as he flexed his fingers inside of her, up towards her ass, over and over.

It was all she could do not to moan out loud. Thinking it might help, she took the pencil and placed it in her mouth so that she would have something to bite down on. It did help satiate her after not being able to make whatever noise she was accustomed to making.

Rachel maneuvered her arms so that they were crossed underneath her chest. From this position she was able to take one of her tits in her hand and, after a little effort due to the material of her bra, pinch her nipple pretty hard as her brother continued his fingering of her vagina.

He removed his fingers very briefly, just long enough to flip his hand over and insert his thumb into her pussy, allowing him to rest his palm on her mound.

Rachel took over from there. While continuing to work her own boob the best she could, she very subtly ground on his palm as he worked his thumb in and out of her pussy.

All the physical sensations combined with the taboo of being present in a classroom of students and a teacher led Rachel to experience an explosion of an orgasm. She bit down on her pencil so hard as she came that it shattered into several pieces. Fluid gushed out of her pussy and started to slowly trickle down the insides of her legs.

When she was completely done with her movements, Jeff removed his hand from between her legs and sweetly tugged her skirt down into place. Rachel saw his hand glistening in the fluorescent lights of the classroom as he returned it to the tabletop.

They were both pretty exhausted at this point, so they slid their stools up to their table and just sat there the rest of the class period, zoning out while Mr. Roberts lectured on the importance of genetic variation in the reproduction of organisms.

*

"I'm famished. Whatcha wanna do for dinner?"

It was later that afternoon, and Rachel and Jeff were hanging out in the kitchen. They never got called to the office, so they figured that neither of their sexual encounters had been noticed by anyone.

After hearing her brother ask about dinner, Rachel cocked her head and looked questioningly at Jeff.

"I don't understand."

"Oh, well you see, the word 'famished' means that someone-"

"Shut the hell up. What I don't understand is that I thought you just ate dinner."

"What? When?"

"Just now. In this very kitchen. With me standing right here."

"Wait, you don't mean that sandwich do you? Rach, a sandwich isn't dinner. That was an after school snack."

"A snack? You mean the sandwich you just ate, that had eight slices of ham, 3 slices of cheese, and that was doused in a pool of ranch dressing was just a snack?"

"I believe the French would call it an 'amuse bouche'."

"What do you think they'd call that can of Pringles you chased it with?"

"Uhhhhh...yeah I've got nothin'."

Rachel sat quietly at the table while Jeff rummaged around for more snacks.

"So what got into you today? Really?"

"Honestly just something I thought about this morning, thought it would be fun. And I figured it would be a nice reward for all your hard work. Not only are you going to graduate, but assuming you don't bomb any exams next week, you should have all C's or better. And maybe I thought it would be an exciting little reward for me too. Nothing like a 'gasm to get you through Biology."

"Well in case I didn't make it clear before, I'm super appreciative of all your help...and of your reward system. Here, at least have an orange, you used up a lot of energy today."

Jeff tossed Rachel an orange and kept one for himself.

"So Jeff, I wanted to talk to you a little bit about this summer, and beyond."

"Ok."

"I've just been thinking, and given what's happened between us, I just thought that-OH MY GOD GENESIS IS ON TOP OF THE REFRIGERATOR!"

"What!?"

"Mom is on top of the refrigerator Jeff! Mom is sitting on top of the refrigerator!"

Their mother was indeed sitting cross-legged on top of the refrigerator, and had been the whole time that they were in the kitchen, unbeknownst to either of them.

"Mom, what the hell are you doing up there!? Hello? Mother? Genesis?"

Despite Rachel's relatively high volume, their mother didn't flinch. She seemed to be in some sort of catatonic state and couldn't hear a sound that was going on around her. Her eyes were closed as she sat as still as any being had ever sat in the history of the universe.

Rachel and Jeff slowly approached their mother, not wanting to disturb her to the point of her falling off and hurting herself.

"Mom?"

They inched a little closer.

"Mother?"

Rachel reached the refrigerator, stood on her tiptoes, and gently prodded her mother's kneecap.

Their mother's eyes jolted open as her neck violently twisted down and around so that she was looking directly at her children. Her eyes seemed terrified, furious, and wise all at once.

"Mom!?"

All of a sudden their mother released a blaring scream.

"Aaaaaahhhhhhhhh!!"

Both Jeff and Rachel jumped backwards away from their mother, and both began to scream themselves. All three screamed loudly in the kitchen for several seconds before Rachel, without even realizing what she was doing, cocked her arm back and launched her orange at her mother, connecting with her forehead.

The force of the orange to the head snapped their mother out of one trance and straight into another.

"Meeeeeehhhhhhhhhhh..."

Her facial expression had changed to one of mild amusement as she let out a constant monotone 'meh' sound, kind of like a sheep would sound if it had suffered about a dozen or so sharp blows to the head.

Jeff wound up and hurled his orange at their mother, connecting in relatively the same spot that Rachel had hit before.

The noises stopped, and their mom's face returned to its usual position, somewhere between a glazed stupor and an innocent amusement.

"Oh, hello my lovelies! How was your day?"

Rachel looked at her mom with a shocked expression.

"Mom...what the hell just happened?"

"You mean here in this reality?"

"Yep, that's the one I mean."

"Oh, well you guys are going to have to tell me. I was visiting...other places."

"Why the hell are you sitting on the refrigerator?"

"Isn't it obvious?"

Both of her children responded in unison.

"No!"

"The energy up here just seemed really dense and different this morning, and I just had to check it out."

This time Jeff spoke up.

"Wait, you're not telling me that you've been up there all morning are you?"

"Certainly I have, and I dare say I still have more to explore. As a matter of fact I would think you would want me to explore further, seeing as what I saw concerns the two of you."

"Ok. Care to explain further?"

"I really shouldn't, that wouldn't be what is best for the two of you. All I can say is that one day the two of you are going to make each other very happy."