Rachel and Jeff Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Only one way to find out."

In no time at all Rachel felt the head of her brother's penis press firmly up against her vaginal opening. She had no doubt that she was soaking wet, and that even though it had been a long time since they did it, he would be able to slide right in without the slightest bit of resistance.

"Jeff?"

"Yeah?"

"Look, I don't want you to be gentle here. Just push it in all at once, okay? And don't hold back. Right now I just want you to fuck me, it's what I need. Can you do that for me?"

"Dear god, yes I can."

Without waiting even another second, Jeff pushed his cock into his sister's warm pussy, making sure to leave his thumb in place inside of her butt. He pulled out and pushed back in almost immediately, and repeated this process over and over. The water seemed to amplify the sound of their bodies slapping up against each other, almost to the point where Rachel wanted to laugh. Of course, it was hard to laugh when you were getting fucked from behind in two different holes.

At one point, Jeff pushed all the way inside of her and held still. Rachel began to turn her head and berate him for stopping until she felt him start to work his thumb instead. He slowly brought his thumb out from her asshole almost entirely, and then just as slowly pushed it back in. Rachel rocked her hips as he pulled out and pushed in again, this time a little quicker. Eventually he was fucking her in the butt with his thumb as hard as he could while she moved in tune with him, which caused his dick to slide in and out of her a little at the same time.

Finally, after a few minutes of this, Rachel felt that her butt needed a little break.

"Okay, okay, I think I'm done with the butt stuff for right now. But I am one thousand percent willing to try that again in the future."

"Whatever you want, Rachel."

He dislodged both his thumb and his penis from inside of her. Before the water could hit him and rinse him off, Rachel spun around, squatted down, and pushed her mouth onto his erect penis. She was always turned on whenever she was able to taste herself on his dick.

After sucking him as clean as she could, she stood back up, put her arms around his neck, and started to make out with him intensely. Their tongues met as she pushed it into his mouth, inviting him to taste what she just had. Eventually their tongues met outside of both of their mouths and danced around without their lips even touching in the slightest.

Without breaking their kiss, Rachel was able to reach over, open up the body wash, and squirt some in between their bodies. They pressed up as tightly as they could together. Her erect nipples slid around her brother's slippery chest, causing them to get even more aroused. Gravity eventually allowed for some of the suds to fall down around their genitals. When this happened, Jeff's penis slid right in between Rachel's legs, not going inside of her, but rubbing up tightly against her pussy. Jeff began to thrust in and out in between her legs, harder and harder with each passing second. He grabbed her behind her head with one of his hands, got a handful of her hair, and pulled it down so that her neck was exposed. He kissed and sucked aggressively at her neck as he continued to thrust his dick between her legs. His other hand traveled up and started to grope at both of her breasts, one at a time, which Rachel loved.

"Mmmm, yeah, squeeze my tits harder baby."

Jeff obliged and, getting as big of a handful as his hand would allow, squeezed her boob as hard as he (or she herself) ever had before. Normally it would probably hurt, but in this moment it felt perfect to her. His other hand left her hair and slapped her on her butt cheek, holding on to it tightly.

Jeff had one hand one her tit and the other on her ass. She squeezed her legs together as tight as she could on Jeff's penis as he continue to fuck her without actually being inside of her. Her hand traveled down to her clit once again, and as soon as she touched herself she knew it would be only a matter of seconds before she came again.

"I want you to cum with me Jeff. Are you almost there?"

"Yeah, I'm really close babe."

Jeff pinned her up against the side of the tub, leaving both hands placed firmly exactly where they were. Rachel pushed really hard on her clit as her fingers went around and around, and in no time at all she found herself cumming again.

As soon as the first wave of her orgasm hit, she heard Jeff's breathing change drastically, and then he let out a moan that indistinguishably meant that his own orgasm had arrived. They brought their faces together and breathed heavily into each other's mouths as they brought each other to ecstasy.

Jeff had cum all over the side of the bath tub, and Rachel knew this because she could feel her ass gliding all over it, seeing as how he still had her pinned there.

They placed their foreheads together and, breathing deeply, looked into each other's eyes.

"Hey Rach?"

"Yes?"

"I think we ran out of hot water a long time ago. Can we get out?"

"Lemme just use some conditioner real quick. Don't want my hair getting all brittle."

*

12:36 pm

"Damn girl, I can't believe you're ready for round two already!"

"Do you know how long it's been for me, Jeff? I might want to go for round three as soon as this one is done!"

"Why don't we pace ourselves? We do have all day!"

"Nuh-uh. Now let's get this thing in my mouth already!"

"Hang on Rach! Let me get it warmed up first!"

"Last time you got it too warmed up and it exploded all in my mouth as soon as I put it in!"

"Well I'm sorry! I just thought you would like it better that way!"

"Nope. Also, you are going to wrap it up in the protection this time. If we're not careful, it will make a mess everywhere."

"Man, it's not as good when we use the protective cover! I like it better without it!"

"I get to call the shots on this one Jeff, now slide it on!"

"Fine. Just try not to be as selfish this time, I hardly got any last time."

"You know what, if you're not careful, I'm going to take a knife and cut it in half!"

"Actually, I think I'd be okay with that. Let's do it."

Two minutes later, the microwave dinged, and they cut the Hot Pocket in half and started to eat.

"Let's go ahead and get one of the pizza ones going while we eat this one so it will be ready sooner!", Jeff said.

"That is brilliant! I knew I loved you for a reason."

*

1:45 pm

"Oh yes, Jeff!"

"Damn Rach, I've never seen you like this!"

"Two months, man, it's been two months."

They had pulled out a basic four-legged dining chair from under one of those typical round hotel tables. It had a pretty nice cushion on it, so while Rachel was riding Jeff's dick harder and harder with each passing minute, Jeff's butt was nice and comfy.

Before this most recent sex session, Rachel had slipped on the sexy little night dress that Jeff had brought for her. Although, one had to wonder what the point was since currently the bottom had ridden up to above her belly button, and Jeff had maneuvered both of her tits out of the flimsy material of the low neck line.

Rachel did feel she was acting a little like a mad woman. She had been using her brother's dick for at least the past fifteen minutes, trying out different positions, and different variations of those positions. She had currently found something she loved, which was her sitting on him and facing him while he sat. She was able to stretch her legs out behind the chair as much as she wanted and, with the support of Jeff's strong hands on her hips, she was fucking him as hard and as fast as she could.

"You still good?", Rachel asked with labored breathing.

"Love watching your tits bounce. But...maybe a little sore."

"Gotcha. I'll go ahead and cum, been holding it back for long enough."

Rachel leaned forward and pressed her naked breasts against his chest, holding on to the back of the chair for support. Jeff's hands cupped her bare ass as she rode him, allowing his dick to push hard into her G-spot. She had never let and orgasm build up like this before, so when it started to hit her, she was taken back by its intensity.

"OH FUUUUUCCCCKK!!!!!!!"

Rachel cried out in pleasure as loud as she could as her vagina pulsed around her brother's cock. She could feel herself squirting all over his lap and dick, and the wetness of it all allowed her to slide even more easily around as she rode out the last, but still powerful, bit of her orgasm.

Finally, after what felt like a full minute of cumming, her body relaxed and she fell limp on top of her brother. Jeff stroked her hair as she tried to catch her breath.

"So Rach, did you cum yet?"

Rachel laughed into her brother's chest, where her head was resting. After staying like that for a few minutes, Rachel leaned back a little ans looked at Jeff.

"So, how do you-"

"I want to fuck you between your tits and cum on your face."

"Been thinking 'bout that was for a while?"

"Yes."

"Fortunately for you, you're dick is already incredibly wet, thanks to yours truly, so that will not be a problem at all."

Rachel hopped off his lap, got on her knees between his legs, and placed his glistening cock between her boobs. She held on to her own tits firmly, creating a tight, wet seam in which Jeff was taking full advantage of. He thrust swiftly between her soft mounds, and in no time at all shot a huge load of cum all over her neck. She was able to tilt her head down and allow the last couple of streams of it across her chin and lips.

When he was finished, Rachel looked up at her brother, his semen splattered all over her mouth and neck.

"Time for a pizza pocket and a nap, I think."

*

3:09 pm

"Whatcha thinking 'bout, Rach?"

The twins were laying in bed, having just woken up from a nap.

"I'm thinking...am I crazy, or-"

"Yeah."

Rachel grabbed a pillow and slammed it hard into Jeff's face.

"Like I was saying. Am I crazy, or can we actually make this long distance thing work?"

"Hmmmmm."

Rachel watched her brother, waiting for him to think it through and respond to her. After a minute or so his eyelids began to drop and his eyes rolled to the back of his head.

"Hey asshole! I just asked you a question pertaining to our immediate future as a couple! Or...whatever it is that we are."

"Right, I was thinking about it! So, how do you envision this working?"

"Well, there are tons of apps and stuff we can use to video chat, and maybe to do other fun stuff with..."

"Yeah that's true. I'll be busy, of course, and I'm sure you will too, but I feel like we can make time to talk every day. And...you know, do the other stuff."

"And we'll visit each other as much as we possibly can."

"Yeah, definitely! It's at least worth a shot. We do kind of love each other and shit."

"So poetic."

*

4:48 pm

Rachel and Jeff lay on the bed, kissing softly but deeply. Jeff was on top of Rachel in his underwear, and Rachel was wearing the t-shirt and cotton shorts that Jeff had brought for her. Jeff's erection was pressing directly into Rachel pussy, and would have slid right in had it not been for the material of the clothing.

Without breaking their kiss, Jeff took his hand down to his underwear and worked his penis out of the little flap in the front. Rachel reached down, slid her shorts to the side as much as she could, and guided him right inside of her. Jeff moved back and forth slowly at first, never letting his mouth leave hers.

Rachel picked her legs up and wrapped them around Jeff as he continued to fuck her increasingly faster. He took his arms and wrapped them around the backs of her legs, pulling them up higher. Rachel was almost bent completely in half as her ankles nearly reached her face. She was able to reach up and hold on to her feet for stability as Jeff moved in and out.

"This is so hot Jeff, but I don't think I can cum anymore today. Just go ahead and cum whenever you're ready."

"Okay, I guess I'll pull out and cum on your stomach."

He continued his steady pace, allowing himself to build towards his impending orgasm. Rachel was toying around with an idea, and in the end she decided to go with it.

"Just cum inside of me baby."

Jeff came to a complete stop and looked her directly in the face.

"Wait..what? Are you sure?"

"I don't even know when I'm going to see you again. I just...wanna know what it feels like. Plus I had my period like two weeks ago, and according to what Genesis told me, I should have passed the point where I could get pregnant during this cycle."

"Oh, well if Genesis says it's okay...", Jeff began sarcastically.

"Look, I know she's kind of a nut-job, but I trust her on this kind of stuff. Unless...you don't want to cum inside your sister's pussy."

"Fuuuuuck."

Jeff continued to fuck Rachel, keeping her legs hooked around his arms. Rachel could tell by his pace that he wasn't going to take much longer.

"Hey Rach?"

"Yeah?"

"Can you talk about...your pussy again to me? Like, the whole sister thing?"

Rachel smiled.

"Why? Does it turn you on to know that you are about to shoot hot jizz deep inside your sister? Come on baby, fuck your sister harder, cum inside my pussy."

His movements were getting faster and more erratic, and before she knew it, he gave a final hard thrust and released his load inside of her. He came so forcefully that Rachel actually felt it shoot inside of her like a hot, liquid bullet. The warmth of his semen quickly spread inside of her. It felt so intimate to have him cum inside of her, and she knew that because of it they would be more connected for the rest of their lives than they otherwise would have been.

Jeff finally stopped and rested his whole body on top of Rachel.

"I do believe you've made quite the mess down there," Rachel said.

"I do believe you are correct. I wish...ah never mind."

"What is it?"

"Well, you remember that video we made?"

"Of course."

"I'd love to add one to my collection."

"But we're done already."

"Exactly. I'd like to record...I love the idea of seeing it come out of you."

"I see. Can you reach your phone?"

Jeff reached over to the side table and was able to grab his phone without pulling out of her. He hit record on a new video and pointed it down to her vagina. Rachel watched as he recorded himself slowly pulling out of her. Once he was completely out, he quickly helped her shimmy out of her shorts. He continued to record as he spread her open and allowed some of his semen to fall back out of her and down the middle of her ass. She felt him take his finger and push inside of her ever so slightly. He took some of his cum on his fingers and circled briefly around her clit, then toyed around with her asshole for a few seconds. Not long after he stopped the video and put his phone back.

"I got off on that video everyday that you were gone. Now, I can alternate between two videos."

"Glad I could be of assistance."

*

5:32 pm

Rachel was dressed back in her Air Force uniform and was about to walk out the door and start her march back to her dorms. The two of them stood facing each other, holding hands.

"We are going to make this work. No matter what, we are going to make it work, Rachel."

"Yes we are. How could we not make it work? We're too in love. It's literally impossible to not make it work."

They hugged one last time, held on for a couple of minutes, and then released each other.

"I'll see you soon, Rach. Be safe, and let me know as soon as you get to your training school."

"And you let me know when you get settled in...where the hell are you going exactly?"

"We'll be in Los Angeles for a while."

"Right. Just...take care of yourself, and call me a lot."

"I'll call so much you'll start to get sick of hearing from me."

"Impossible."

They kissed and hugged one last time. Then, Rachel stepped out the door.

*

5 years later

Rachel sat in the baggage claim area of the small Idaho airport, which was only about a 30 minute drive from her apartment. She had been sitting nervously for about an hour. She silently cursed herself for showing up so damn early, but that was just something she always did, maybe something she had learned from being in the military.

Getting there so early gave her a lot of time alone with her thoughts. She had thought about the past year of her life, where so many things had happened. About a year ago her contract with the Air Force had ended. She decided not to reenlist, and instead chose to go to college at the University of Idaho, where she was majoring in finance.

She had really enjoyed her time in the Air Force. She met lots of new people from different parts of the country, gained many new skills, and just generally learned a lot about herself as a person. It wasn't an easy decision for her to leave, but one that just felt right.

So about a year ago she found herself starting as a student at the University of Idaho. Having lived in Alaska for three years had shown her that she kind of enjoyed a life away from the "hustle and bustle" of a big city, and that was one of the main reasons she had chosen a college in Idaho. She had not regretted her decision one bit. She loved her coursework and loved the college in general.

Small town life was not the only reason she found herself living where she was. She had been stationed with someone in Alaska who was from Idaho, and he talked so highly of the place that she just found herself drawn to it. This person got out of the Air Force at about the same time as Rachel, and he too had moved to Idaho and started to go to school at the same college.

This person was Rachel's roommate and boyfriend.

She had dated her boyfriend, Duffey, for the past two years. He was a very fun character, very lively, kind of opposite of her. She genuinely had so much fun being with him.

At first.

She had to admit, ever since they started living together, things did feel a little different between them. They had just seemed to grow apart in certain ways. They went out much less together, and just hung out less in general. She told herself that it was due to them both being engrossed in heavy class loads, but she wasn't so sure about that reasoning.

So in the past year she had left the Air Force, moved to Idaho, started college, and moved in with her boyfriend. During that year she had had exactly one conversation with her brother, and that had taken place just a week prior when he had called to ask if he could stay with her for a little while.

It hadn't just been the past year they had grown apart, but ever since that wonderful day they had spent together in his hotel room after her boot camp graduation. As a matter of fact, they had not seen each other since that day, not even once. They had originally decided on a plan of chatting through one of the many video conference services that exist, but they had found out quickly that neither really had time for that. Not only did the video chatting not work out, but neither did phone calls, text messages, or any type of social media. Both were just too busy.

So they found out that the whole long distance relationship thing wasn't going to work. They still talked as much as they could, but that really only equated to maybe a five-minute phone call once a month. Then, after Rachel had been in Alaska for about six months, the manager of Jeff's band recommended to them that they pack up and move to Denmark, where they had developed a huge following. So for the past three years or so, they had been on opposite sides of the world, and in very different time zones. Naturally, they grew apart significantly.

Rachel was very proud of her brother, nonetheless. While they hadn't had a whole lot of success in America, or anywhere else in the world for that matter, the Danes seemed to just love the music of Melting Pot. From what Rachel understood, their move there had earned them all quite a bit of money, and even though the band had mutually decided to part ways, Jeff had told her in so many words that he was pretty much set for life financially.