Rachel and Jeff Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Haha, I'm not sure I'm a good representation of that type of life. I didn't do drugs or binge on women and booze. I just kind of played my drums and kept my mouth shut."

"Oh bullshit. I believe you on the drugs and alcohol stuff, but women? Certainly you've slept with tons of women."

"Tons? No. Some...? Yeah I guess."

"Give me a number."

"You want to know the number of women I've slept with?"

"Yep."

"You want me to include you in that number?"

"If you want."

"Nah, I won't group you in with that lot. You're too special for that."

Rachel blushed slightly.

"Well, thanks I guess. So how many?"

Jeff looked up at the ceiling, as if deep in thought.

"Jeez, you have to think this hard about it? How many are there?"

"Not that many! It's just not something I've ever tried to count before."

"Eh, I do recall your math skills not being the greatest. Take your time."

"Whatever. Well, what's your number Rach?"

"Two."

"What!? No way. You've only had sex with two guys other than me?"

"Oh, other than you? Then one."

Jeff stared disbelieving at his sister.

"What's so hard to believe about that, Jeff?"

"You're so hot! Certainly lots of opportunities presented themselves?"

"I was in the military, Jeff. I could have had a different guy every night if I wanted. But you remember how reserved I used to be...still am to some extent. I just never put myself out there that much. Plus I think I intimidated guys. I've never exactly been the most warm and welcoming person."

"Wow. Well I feel like a slut, then."

"No it's cool, just tell me."

"Before I do, one thing."

"Okay?"

"It took me a long time to get over you. A REALLY long time. After I last saw you at your graduation, I didn't sleep with another woman for almost two years."

"Oh."

"Yeah. I just didn't want you to think I just immediately forgot about you and started banging anything I could stick it in."

"Well that's nice to hear. Obviously it goes without saying that it was the same for me, just longer than two years."

"Of course."

"So...number?"

"I'm not one-hundred percent sure on this, but...13."

"Oh! Well, that's not so bad. I was expecting something with three digits honestly."

"No. The other guys in the band? Yeah, their numbers are way bigger than mine. Also, that number is a little misleading."

"Why is that?"

"Well, you asked me to give you the number of sexual partners I've had, and that's what I did. But in certain cases...some of those thirteen happened at one time."

"Oh my god! You've had orgies?"

"Well, threesomes and foursomes. And only a couple of times."

Rachel sat quietly for a while and let all of this sink in.

"You okay, Rach?"

"Yeah, sure. It's just that...can you tell me about it?"

"About what?"

"One of your threesomes or foursomes or whatever."

"Really? Like, you want a play-by-play?"

"You don't have to tell me everything. Just, share some of the details?"

"Are you absolutely sure? I mean, you can't un-hear something like this."

"Yes, I'm sure."

"Okay then. Just tell me one thing first."

"What?"

"Earlier, I very clearly heard Duffey having a good time, and in the end, he obviously was able to, cross the finish line, if you know what I mean."

"Yeah, he came."

"And did you...?"

"Nope."

"And do you ever...?"

"Only by myself. Now tell me your story."

"Alright. Well, maybe about two years ago, give or take a month, we had just finished up a show at this club that we had played in a bunch of times. There had been these two girls that were going kind of crazy during the show, they even tried to get on stage with us a couple of times. We figured they were on something, but it turned out they were just super hyped about Melting Pot."

"First time for everything, I guess."

Jeff swung a pillow at Rachel and clocked her in the side of the head.

"Anyway, they were really into the band, and REALLY into Herbert. So they started to talk to-"

"Whoa. Herbert?"

"Yeah, the lead singer and bass player."

"There are people our age who are named Herbert?"

"Well, at least one that I know of. So anyway, they really liked Herbert, and were taking turns sitting in his lap, buying him drinks, kissing his neck. I was just kind of sitting off to myself, which is what I usually did. Eventually Herbert comes up to me and tells me that he is really into one of these girls in particular, and wants me to distract the other one. Being a good friend I decided to help him out. Well, the four of us end up hanging out anyway and having a pretty good time. Strangely enough they kept switching between the two of us. Blah, blah, blah, one thing leads to another and we find ourselves back at our house and in Herbert's room."

"What were their names?"

"Never asked. Their English was pretty bad, and our Danish was pretty bad."

"Well at least tell me what they looked like. I want to picture everything you tell me."

"One girl was was blonde with a very pale complexion. She was pretty skinny with relatively small breasts. She had a few tattoos on her arms and back. Very attractive face."

"And the other one?"

"She had a lot dark curly hair, probably the daughter of one white parent and one black if I had to guess. No tattoos or piercings. Her body was a little more filled out."

Rachel had shifted her body on the couch so that she was facing Jeff, and he had done the same. She watched his face closely as he continued his story.

"It started out with me and the dark haired girl making out, and Herbert and the blonde making out. We all piled on his bed together, and every now and then my arm or leg would bump into one of them."

"Were you turned on by Herbert?"

"No. Well, not really. I was turned on at the idea of these girls being so slutty that they were about to let two different guys have sex with them at the same time. But was I physically turned on by Herbert himself? No, not at all."

"Okay. Continue."

"So eventually the two girls start making with each other and Herbert and I just start kind of feeling them up a little. The blonde girl was on top of the other one, and Herbert put a couple of fingers inside her pussy while they kissed, and I took his lead and did the same to the other."

Rachel squeezed her legs together tightly, feeling extremely turned on by the mental images running through her mind. Jeff stopped for a little bit and stared at Rachel, watching her squirm subtly."

"Shall I continue?"

"Mm-hmm. Please do."

"They kept kissing each other and grabbing each other's tits while they made out. After fingering her for a little while, I decided to start eating her out. While I did that I glanced over at Herbert and noticed that he had started licking the blonde one from behind, don't know if it was her pussy or asshole though."

Rachel let her hands start wandering over her legs, caressing and squeezing sporadically. She knew she was being really obvious, and that she should try and conceal her horniness better, but it was hard to care in the moment.

Jeff himself seemed to be getting turned on by what Rachel could tell. Whether it was by his story or by Rachel herself, she wasn't sure, and nor did she care.

"Did you fuck her next?"

"Ummm...not her, no. After we ate them out for a while, the girls switched positions. They got on their hands and knees and faced each, continuing to kiss the whole time. They kissed like that for a while, only stopping to shake their asses back and forth as a signal to us to get behind them. I made to get behind the dark-haired girl, but Herbert silently conveyed to me that he wanted to switch, so we did."

"Oh my god, this is pretty hot Jeff."

"Is my story turning you on?"

"I think you know the answer to that."

"Well, you've got to be pretty horny after your incomplete sex session from earlier. Feel free to take care of that while I continue. If you want to, that is."

"Don't want to be the only one doing it though."

Jeff took the cue from Rachel and removed his gym shorts and underwear. He was already quite visibly erect.

"Jeez, Jeff, I was just going to stick my hand down my pants."

"Oh. Sorry, got a little carried away."

"It's okay, I'm not complaining. Please continue."

"Well, I got behind the blonde girl and Herbert got behind the other one. He looked at me and held up three fingers, which at first confused me. But then I realized he was wanting to count down to the moment where we entered them at the same time. I took position and placed the head of my dick right on the opening of her vagina, and waited for Herbert to get to one before I pushed in as far as I could. It was really hot to see them both moan into each other's mouths at the same exact time."

At this point Rachel's hand had, in fact, slid into her pants, and she worked her clit very slowly while she listened. When Jeff got to the part where he pushed inside of the girl, she dropped her fingers to the opening of her pussy and went inside herself a little. Jeff temporarily stopped his story, but Rachel kept fingering herself.

"Damn, Rach, I can clearly hear how wet you are," Jeff said as he stroked himself.

Rachel brought her hand out and showed Jeff her soaking wet fingers.

"You heard correctly. So did you guys end up cumming?"

"Well we fucked them in that position for a little while, maybe five minutes. I tried to pull out and see if they wanted to try something else, but they both conveyed to us as best as they could that they wanted us to stay right where we were. Herbert told me in that moment that we should just go ahead and cum, and that he thought it would be hot if we both came on them at the same time. So we started fucking them really hard, and then he could tell I was ready, and I could tell he was ready. We both pulled out and unloaded on their backs and asses at the same time."

"I was pretending it was you fucking me earlier when I was having sex with Duffey."

"God, I literally was wondering and secretly hoping for that to be the case. But I would have made you cum, though."

"Mmmmm, yeah I know you would have. You always did."

Jeff pumped his dick harder and faster as he stared longingly at his sister.

"Oh my god, Rachel, I'm about to cum right now."

"Wait, let me get my pants off. I want you to cum on my pussy"

Rachel removed her pants as fast as she could and spread her legs wide, inviting her brother to cum on her. Jeff shifted closer to her, got on his knees, and pointed his dick right in between her legs. Line after line of semen splashed all over Rachel's hand and already soaking wet pussy. As he came on her she made sure to rub as much of it over her clitoris as she could. The last stream of his cum hit her squarely on her opening. Rachel moved her fingers down and pushed as much of her brother's cum inside of her as she could with one hand and used her other one to continue to finger her clit. The idea of receiving her first load of her brother's semen in over five years took her over the edge, and she rubbed out her own strong orgasm for a solid twenty seconds or more.

"Holy shit, Rachel. This was unexpected."

"Shit, what have I done? Jeff, why did I let myself do this? I have a boyfriend, I am such a horrible person."

"Correction: you are a wonderful person. Your boyfriend on the other hand? There's your horrible person."

"No no no, this was bad. I really screwed up, Jeff."

"It's not that bad Rach! I mean, we didn't even touch each other!"

"Jeff, you just sprayed jizz all over my pussy! That's bad!"

They got themselves dressed again and sat back on their opposite ends of the couch.

"Couldn't even make it past one night before I let myself succumb to you," Rachel said.

"You really don't need to feel bad about this."

"Why not?"

"Two reasons. One, The Doof is a fucking asshole. And two, I have no evidence of this yet, but I'm pretty sure he's gay and bangin' dudes."

"What!? Jeff, that's insane! How the hell would you know that anyway? You've met him once."

"I'm intuitive like that."

"Nuh-uh, you're going to have to give me more than that."

"Fine. For one thing, he was calling you 'bro' while he had sex with you."

"So what? I told you that's just how he talks."

"What position were you guys having sex in?"

"Doggy style."

"So he likes to fuck you from behind?"

"Yeah? So?"

"What other positions does he like?"

"Well..we don't really do much else other than that position. But I like it too."

"And that's fine, but you're telling me he never wants to see your face or play with your tits or anything?"

"I mean, he likes what he likes."

"Does he ever put it in your ass?"

"No! I mean, he's asked about it, several times. But I don't want that."

"But he does?"

"Yeah, and?"

"So what he really wants is to put it in a hole that he would have to use if he were bangin' dudes."

"I seem to recall you being interested in my ass too, you know."

"Right, but I was also very interested in all your other parts."

"Look, I don't care what you say, but he isn't gay."

"I think I have a plan that might prove that he is. He'll be back in the morning, right?"

"Correct."

"Why the morning?"

"Sometimes he works out really hard late into the night and just sort of crashes in one of the offices at the gym he works at."

"And that doesn't seem strange to you?"

"Well...what do I know about working out?"

"Alright then. Tomorrow morning I'll see if I can show you what I'm already certain of."

*

The next morning, Rachel got up a little later than normal. Despite Jeff's accusations that Duffey was gay and having sex with other men on the side, she still felt really guilty about her encounter with Jeff the night before. She decided that she needed to have a talk with Jeff and let him know that it couldn't happen again.

She got out of bed and headed toward the kitchen for a glass of water. However, when she stepped out of her bedroom, she heard two male voices coming from the living room and stopped to listen.

"There you go bro, just like that. Now hook your legs around my back."

Rachel quietly headed to the entrance of the living room. When she got there she stopped dead in her tracks.

Her brother was lying on his back, and her boyfriend was laying on top of him. Jeff's legs were being pushed apart by Duffey, who had positioned himself right on top of Jeff's crotch.

Jeff saw Rachel appear in the doorway and gave her a knowing look as Duffey pushed his body hard into Jeff's.

"Hey, The Doof? Could you show me that glute stretch one more time?"

"Fuck yeah, brah. Just lean over the side of the couch again and bend at your waist as much as you can."

They both had their backs to Rachel, and Duffey still didn't know she was standing there. Jeff did as he was instructed and leaned over the side of the couch. Duffey stood back a little, unseen by Jeff, and pulled his dick out and started to stroke it.

"Good job bro. Hold that position as long as you can. I'm just going to feel the muscle and make sure it's reacting properly."

Duffey put his hand directly on Jeff's butt while he stroked himself.

"Don't turn around man, that will mess up the stretch. Just hold it."

Duffey started to pump faster as he pointed his dick directly at Jeff's ass.

"Oh yeah bro, just maybe 10 more seconds..."

"Okay! I've seen enough!", Rachel said. "Jeff, can you give us some privacy?"

"Oh thank god. I thought you were going to have him cum on me."

Jeff very quickly headed towards his room. He stopped as he passed Rachel.

"I'm really sorry about this, Rach."

Jeff left the room. Duffey was still standing there with his penis in his hand, confused as he could be.

"How long have you known, Duffey?"

"Known what bae?"

"Known that you like men. Please don't tell me you knew before we moved in together."

"Brah, I don't know what you're talking about."

"Your dick is in your hand, Duffey. You were masturbating while groping my brother!"

"Hey, he's the one that said he wanted me to show him some stretches!"

"So when you stretch with someone, does that always involve cumming on their asses? Or just sometimes?"

"You're acting crazy, Rachel."

Rachel just stared at Duffey and waited to see if he would say anything else. When he didn't, she went ahead with everything else she had to say.

"It's okay, Duffey. I'm not even mad. It's not like we've had a stellar relationship the past year or so. In a way this is kind of a relief to know it's over."

"Wait, you wanna break up?"

Rachel looked at Duffey with a mixture of shock, anger, and pity.

"No shit, dumb ass!"

"Why!?"

"Oh my god! Really!?"

As she spoke her next sentence, she mimed her words bit by bit.

"You. Were about to. Have an ORGASM. On. My brother's. ASS!"

Duffey just stood there, penis still in his hand, and shook his head back and forth. Rachel truly did feel sorry for him.

"Look Duffey, I'm sorry it's come to this. Thanks for all the good times. I hope you find peace and happiness. Sincerely I do."

He finally tucked himself away and looked at Rachel with a face of discontent.

"Whatever, bitch. I'm getting my shit and leaving today. Your name is on the lease, so this place is your problem now. Me and you are through. I'm ending this relationship. Fuck off forever."

With that, Duffey stormed out of the living room.

*

Rachel and Jeff sat at a table in a coffee shop downtown. They hadn't really talked much about the events of that morning. Rachel was still trying to process everything, and Jeff was still a little traumatized.

"You think they're done yet?", Jeff asked.

"Nah. He said he'd text me when him and his friends are through getting him moved out. Shouldn't take too much longer though."

"Unless you think they're stopping for, ah, 'breaks', if you catch my drift."

"I suppose that's possible."

"How are you holding up?"

"I'm fine, I guess. I'm still kind of in shock, not really upset though. Well, not at him anyway."

"Are you mad at me?"

"I'm mad at myself. I feel so stupid. How did I never see this? You meet the guy one time, and you immediately knew. I lived with him for a year and never even suspected. I feel so naive."

"That's how these things work sometimes, Rach. Sometimes it takes an outsider's perspective to point out the obvious. Like someone sitting down with a 600 pound man and pointing out to him that he needs to lose a few pounds."

"Am I the 600 pound man in this simile?"

"Uh, yeah I guess so."

"Way to kick me when I'm down, asshole."

Just then Rachel's phone dinged.

"'Enjoy your house, bitch'," she read. "Ugh, what a shitty day."

"Is there a grocery store nearby?", Jeff asked.

"Yeah, just a few blocks away. Why?"

"I'm going to make you dinner."

"Uhhhhh...thanks, but I'm not really in the mood for sliced cheese and saltine crackers."

"Hey! My culinary skills have, like, quadrupled since we lived at home."

"Four times zero is still zero, Jeff."

"Just give me a chance. I will make you the best nachos you've ever had."

"Nachos, huh? Well, I guess that would be pretty hard to screw up, even for someone like you."

They went to the store and Jeff bought all the supplies he needed for nachos, plus a six-pack of craft beer. When they got to Rachel's apartment, Jeff instructed Rachel to just sit down, relax, and have a beer while he prepped dinner. Rachel was pleasantly surprised to find out that the ground beef he was cooking smelled edible. Everything else for the nachos was out of a can or a jar. In the end she was actually really looking forward to the meal.

About twenty minutes later Jeff sat a plate of chips in front of her covered in ground beef, cheese, refried beans, sour cream, chives, shredded lettuce, and chopped tomatoes.