Rachel and Jeff Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This looks freakin' amazing, Jeff! I'm impressed!"

"See? I'm more than just a pretty face and a nice ass, Rach."

"An ass that almost got a mess made on it this morning."

"Yeah, it was worth it though. Got you away from that jackass."

"Thank you for that, by the way."

Rachel lifted a chip off the plate and brought it to her mouth, but before she could take a bite, Jeff reached over and slapped it out of her hand.

"The fuck!?"

"Sorry, but I forgot the jalapenos!"

"So the fuck what? You don't slap food out of people's hands, jerk!"

"Sorry! I guess that was a bit of an overreaction, but these nachos aren't the same without the jalapenos. Can you wait just a bit longer?"

Rachel folded her arms and sat back in her chair as Jeff finally chopped the fresh jalapeno. When he was done, he scooped some into his hands and sprinkled it on each of their plates.

"Ok, now you can eat! I'm going to run to the bathroom real quick, that beer is running through me. Be right back."

Rachel ate a bite of nacho whole he was gone, and had to admit that it was delicious. She brought another chip to her mouth, but a painful scream from her brother in the bathroom made her stop abruptly.

"Aaahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! Oh shiiiit!!!!!!!!!!"

Rachel hopped out of her chair and ran to the bathroom. When she got there Jeff was standing in front of the sink with his penis in his hands, a look of extreme pain on his face.

"What the hell is it, Jeff!?"

"I don't know! My dick feels like it's on fire!"

"Oh my god, the jalapenos! Jeff, did you wash your hands before you touched your penis?"

"No! It fucking hurts, Rach!"

"Okay, here's what I want you to do. Take your clothes off and get in the shower. Run it under cold water, and don't touch your face! I'm going to look on the internet and try and figure out what to do."

Jeff did as she said while Rachel got on her phone and searched for answers.

"Dairy! We need to put dairy on it. Crap...we don't have dairy in my house!"

"Sour cream, Rach! I bought sour cream for the nachos, a big container of it. Go get that! Please hurry!"

Rachel ran into the kitchen, grabbed the sour cream container, and returned to the bathroom in no time.

"Turn off the water, Jeff, so it doesn't get everywhere, and face me. I'm going to put it on for you since your hands probably still have pepper juice on them."

He turned the water off and turned towards his sister. She opened the container, dipped her hand in, and scooped out a generous mound of sour cream. She rubbed it all over his shaft. She got a second handful and repeated the process.

"Oh god, it's already feeling better."

"I read that we need to leave it on for at least five minutes or so. I'll keep rubbing it in, unless you're opposed."

"Hmmmm. Yeah, I think I'm okay with it."

Rachel continued to work the sour cream on his penis. It got easier to apply as his dick started to grow and get harder.

"I see the sour cream is really working for you now."

"Oh my god, you have no idea, sis."

"Better put some more on then."

Rachel got a huge glob out of the container with two fingers, opened her mouth, and scraped the sour cream right onto her tongue. She held it there, leaned forward, and place Jeff's now completely erect cock deep in her mouth.

"Oh dear god, feels so much better!"

Rachel began sucking his dick with great ferocity. It was an interesting feeling with the sour cream taste added to the experience. But then the spiciness hit her, and she experienced a strange combination of pain and extreme pleasure.

"Holy shit my mouth is on fire!"

"Oh no, I'm sorry Rachel!"

"Don't be, just need more sour cream."

She applied even more sour cream to his dick and continued to suck him off, harder than she had ever done before. It was weird, but the added pain of the spicy pepper on her lips and mouth, combined with the flavor of the sour cream, was making her super horny.

Jeff began to thrust violently in and out of her mouth. His dick pushed hard into the back of her throat, and she loved that she was able to take all of him without gagging.

"I'm close, babe."

Rachel pushed down even harder onto him as he fucked her mouth with more and more vigor. She put her hands around him on his lower back for support. Finally, he gave one final hard thrust, and shot a huge load straight down the back of her throat. She milked every last drop of semen out of him, and swallowed it all down. She was confident that she had never tasted a more interesting cocktail of spicy, savory, and salty flavors.

"My god, Rachel, you really know how to patch someone up who's in pain."

"So, feel better then?"

"Oh yeah, loads better."

"'Loads', huh? Cool. Wash your hands and let's go finish dinner. I'm still hungry.

*

After dinner, they lounged around on the couch and drank the rest of the beer. They couldn't watch t.v., since it had belonged to Duffey and he had taken it with him, so they just chatted and reminisced.

"So are you feeling better, Rach?"

"Yeah, I think so. Honestly I'm relieved to be out of that relationship, but it's also kind of sad. He's been a big part of my life for so long now. I imagine it's what someone would be feeling if they had a big hairy mole removed from their face. A weird part of you is gonna miss it, but you don't know why."

"Makes sense."

Jeff put his arm around Rachel and pulled her close.

"I'm so glad you're here Jeff. I don't want to rush into things though."

"I came on your pussy and down your throat within the first day and a half of being here."

"I know, I know. But let's just refrain from doing anything else for now. I want to get back to the way things were between us five years ago, but I did just kind of experience at least a medium-sized crisis today."

"I understand Rachel. I do want to take care of you, though. Can I do anything to make you feel better?"

"Nah, just need time to process. I think I'll just go to bed for now."

"Okay. I mean I could...well, never mind."

"You could what?"

"I could give you a foot and back rub until you fall asleep. No strings attached, no sexy stuff. Just to help you relax and take clear your head."

Rachel thought about it for a moment.

"Well, okay then, that would feel pretty good. Just keep it PG."

"Will do."

Rachel got ready for bed, then slipped under her covers and laid on her stomach.

"Okay I'm ready Jeff!", she called out.

Jeff came into her room and didn't say a word. He tugged her left foot out from underneath the covers and started to softly rub. He dug into her heel with his elbow, then dug his thumbs into the middle of her foot. Rachel felt all her worries and tension seep out of her body.

After spending a long time on her feet, he transitioned to her back. Instead of massaging, he lifted the material of her shirt so that most of her back was exposed, and lightly scratched. Rachel felt so at peace with life in that moment, and allowed herself to relax enough to the point where she just fell asleep while he caressed her.

*

Rachel woke up with a start. It was completely dark in her room. She had one of those moments where you wake up and you're not sure where you are or what time it is. Eventually she remembered all the events that happened before she fell asleep. She figured that Jeff had turned all the lights out for her, and must have gone to bed himself at some point.

She climbed out of bed and crossed the hall to where Jeff was sleeping. She crawled in his bed and laid beside him. She took his arm and draped it over her as she pushed her back and butt into the front of his body, making herself the little spoon.

Jeff started to stir a little bit, apparently becoming vaguely aware of his visitor. Rachel craned her head back to see if he was awake, and found that his eyes were wide open. They looked at each other for a moment before starting a very deep and intimate kiss. Jeff nestled his already hard dick into the crevice of Rachel's underwear clad butt. Rachel reached down between her legs and pushed her panties aside. She guided his penis to her opening and shimmied herself down, pushing him as deep inside of her as she could. They never broke their kiss as she moved her body up and down on his member.

Jeff snaked his arm underneath her neck, which allowed him to bring his hand up to her breasts and stimulate her nipples. He placed his other hand on her stomach and slowly caressed his way down to her aching clit. He started to rub her there in circles, but all she really wanted in this moment was pressure and stillness. She brought her own hand down to his and showed him what she wanted, and together they pressed firmly onto her jewel.

Rachel lost complete track of time as she moved herself around on her brother's cock. The nipple stimulation and the pressure on her clit were exactly what she wanted. Jeff stayed perfectly still the whole time and allowed Rachel to move however she wanted. After what could have been hours or seconds, she didn't know, Rachel came hard. Jeff held on to her tightly as she rode out the entirety of her orgasm.

"I love you so much, Rachel."

"I love you too, baby. How do you wanna cum?"

"Actually, I think I'm good. Yours was enough for me too. Let's just stay like this and go back to sleep."

"Mmmm, sounds like a plan."

"Mom was right, you know. She said she saw our future and that we would make each other happy. Well, I think the future is finally here."

"Yes, I think so too. G'nite, Jeff."

"Night, Rachel."

*

The twins were awoken by a sharp knock on the door to Rachel's apartment.

"Ugh, what time is it?", Jeff groggily asked.

"I don't know. Maybe they'll just go away if we don't answer."

Another knock came almost immediately after she said that.

"Alright, I'll go get some pants on and answer the door," Rachel said. "Probably just a neighbor being nosy about seeing Duffey move his stuff out yesterday."

"Cool. I'm going to the bathroom then. Wanna meet me back in bed?"

"Sounds like a plan. See you in a minute."

Rachel trotted across the hall and slipped on some pants as the knocking continued.

"Coming!", Rachel called out.

She looked through her peep hole and saw a woman standing there, definitely not anyone she knew. She opened the door, and there stood a young girl, about Rachel and Jeff's age. Rachel noticed immediately that this girl was very pretty.

"Hello, are you Rachel?"

"Yes I am. Can I help you with something?"

After the girl spoke, Rachel also noticed that she was not American, maybe English or Scottish.

"I hope so. I'm looking for Jeff. You're his sister, right?"

"Yes..."

"Well it's very important that I find him. Oh! There he is!"

"Robyn!?"

Rachel looked behind her at her brother, who stood a little way back from her. He had a look of terror on his face at the sight of this friendly girl.

"Hello, Jeff! Bet you didn't think I could find you, huh? Well here I am, and we really need to have a conversation."

As she spoke, her hand rested on the small bump of her belly that Rachel definitely didn't notice before.

She looked back at her brother again, who stood frozen in place. His mouth barely moved at all as he uttered his next words.

"Oh, shiiiiiiiiit."