All Comments on 'Rachel and Jeff'

by cigarettelion

Sort by:
  • 39 Comments
Bedroomeyes81Bedroomeyes81about 4 years ago
holy hell

hot hot hot great read. thanks for sharing this story

IrishCulchieIrishCulchieabout 4 years ago

This was fabulous. You write well, the buildup was great. Now please do Part 2.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Wow!

Loved this story, hope there's going to be another chapter soon?!

Frankie1952Frankie1952about 4 years ago

Very good start indeed. I do hope there is more to come of this adventure into sibling romance and hot sexy stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Wonderful

That was absolutely so hot and amazing. Please do a follow-up to it (or even a series). Just wow!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Very good! Hope another part is in the works

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Ending?

It seems that the story just finished about a page too early. It’s like lord of the rings Frodo gets to mount thunder and that’s the end.

Please finish

thedayafterthedayafterabout 4 years ago

Great story. Looks to be your first story, if it is, congratulations it's really well done. Loved the quirky conversations between Rachel and Jeff and the oddball mum.

Hoping that your planning a second chapter as the story has some more to go. Will Jeff go off with the band after graduation? Will Rachel go with him? Where is their relationship going?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Like your style

I loved the flow for some reason. Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
More than a pleasant surprise

I didn't expect to be reading one of my all time favorite stories tonight but here I am. At the funny/silly points I actually full laughed instead of just the normal quiet sneer, at the one where the mom asks them if they're fucking I'm laughing hard into a pillow so I don't bother other people. At the serious parts like her pulling over you can't help but feel for her. I just wish it was longer and hope there's a part two.

TheSecretBunnyTheSecretBunnyabout 4 years ago
Great

Story, I hope we will see more like this. Perhaps even a part two to this story :)

Omart57Omart57about 4 years ago
So very Good!

Really enjoyed this! Quite an exotic tail!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Drivel!

The author took a great deal of time to bore us with useless situations and dialogue that did nothing to advance the plot or increase the sexual tension between the two protagonists and, in the end, stuck us with a sexual encounter that was an absolute let-down. Sorry, but I couldn't give this attempt-at-a-story anything more than a single star. If the author has a day job, he or she would be well advised not to quit it in favor of becoming a writer!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
A great start

You sure have something great on your hands, the story is linear and easy to follow, the characters are loveable and life-like, their emotions are true and normal given the circumstances, and as a whole this really is promising and could easily deliver as a series. Just try and keep mom as a sidekick to their frolicking.

For now a clear 5!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great story teling

Caring,understanding,funny dialogue , Love awesome combination.

Waiting for chapter 2

babaloo92babaloo92about 4 years ago
Nice

Very nice. Next chapter? Graduation then what do we do in the summer?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Excellent

Your dialogue skills are first rate and your pacing is fantastic. Spend a little more time on character development and you WILL be the best writer on literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Very close to writing perfection.

The dialogue is very realistic, including the very natural sarcasm. I loved every aspect of this story and hope for s second chapter.

As far as the anon person that called this story drivel, I can only feel sirry for him in his lack of understanding of the finer point of writing.

LekaSvetaLekaSvetaabout 4 years ago
Not bad!

One of the better stories I've read on Lit lately, I liked the slow build up and I'm really hoping there will be a part 2

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Love it

Needs a part 2

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great story

Great read. Nice build up. Hopefully see a part 2 real soon

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
shave vagina?

you CAN NOT shave a vagina or a cervix. you can shave a labia or a vulva, a pussy.

wheels0132wheels0132about 4 years ago
Great writing!

Love the build up and the story! Looking forward to more!

DVDsalesGuyDVDsalesGuyabout 4 years ago
Great story start - ignore "Anonymous" shitheads

I've read thousands of badly written, mindless no-plot or context, excuses for stories, but this one has the makings of a great series. Thank you.

To Anonymous writer of "Drivel". Get an account write a better story and shut the fuck up with your glib 'feedback'. To paraphrase your own 'drivel' - "If the critic has a day job, he or she would be well advised not to quit it in favor of becoming a critic!"

To Anonymous writer of "Shave vagina?". Wow how impressed we are that you know anatomically the exact specifications and nomencliture (deliberate spelling) of the female sex and pee organ, and where the bits all fit together. Would shaved her cunt, pussy, mons pubis, external genitalia, be more acceptable to you? Pathetic nitpicking when 99.99% know and understand what the writer is talking about. I'm thinking if you ever get your mouth close enough to a real set of shaved ladybits, you won't care what the fuck they are called. Meanwhile, just keep wanking and criticising and trying to impress people with 'knowledge' that will never get you into a woman's panties :-)

Sheesh, I feel better now :-) Keep up the good work cigarettelion

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
re:Great story start - ignore "Anonymous" shitheads

A very good rule of thumb: if someone can't just post their own opinion, if they can't just disagree with someone but have to resort to calling them things such as shithead, well, that's a pretty good indication of the worth of their opinion. In other words, nothing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
What fun

I loved the dialogue. The mom character was a hoot!

Don't know much about being a twin and not into spanking, myself (grin) - but it was a wonderful story. I see that you have 3 sequels - glad you didn't let the negative comments slow you down. I know what I'll be reading.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
So hot story.....special last dialogue of her was amazing .....and don't forget about their mom she was so hot too.....so love in between characters

So hot story.....special last dialogue of her was amazing .....and don't forget about their mom she was so hot too.....so love in between characters

gklocgklocover 3 years ago
Keep on writing - please.

Great story. In a few long seconds I will be on my way to continue reading the rest of the story. This is a love story similar to Words on skin by PacoFear. Good job, love it, keep it going.

HornyKipHornyKipover 3 years ago
Tease.... Tease.... TEASE

Awesome lead up. My balls were aching and glowing blue before I got to the heat.

KEEP WRITING PLEASE!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
?

would have been better if writer was fluent in English.

MajorRewriteMajorRewriteover 2 years ago

Amusing, fun, well written story. 5 stars. Cheers.

ElStreakElStreakabout 2 years ago

Very fun story, clever dialogue, and the sex was worth the wait! Can't wait to read the rest.

Rancher46Rancher46almost 2 years ago

What a hot story of twins discovering each other. 5/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago
shaved her vagina???

the vagina has no hair in it. you can shave the vulva/labia. do you know what a vagina is??? idiot

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Not happy with her being 18? Has to have her look like a prepubescent girl too? Lame.

GrandEagle53GrandEagle53over 1 year ago

Great story. Mom is a ditz though.

MrSlyMrSlyover 1 year ago

Absolutely loved it! Thanks. Characters, dialogue and pace was great. A tiny note though.. disconnects between character and actions is a big deal to me, and the mother not having given Rachel a hug in 4 years doesn't seem likely to me given her description and behaviour.. literally my only gripe! Good job!

Kelly696969Kelly6969693 months ago

Liked how slowly you built up to the climax. Made it seem very realistic. Great story.

cementhead35cementhead352 months ago

Really well written...Love the back & forth between them. Witty & fun.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercigarettelion@cigarettelion
(12/26/2023) New story incoming! Check it out tomorrow if you have time! Or the next day. Or the next day. Or the next day. Or the...you get it.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES