Rachel and Jeff

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My problem? Don't talk to random guys for me Jeff."

"Why not? He was good looking? Seemed like a real catch."

"So? I don't know him Jeff. What if he likes to cut open dead opossums and eat their insides or something? I don't want to be in a random field at night with a guy I just met."

"Fair enough. So will you just come watch me play? The idea that someone in the audience genuinely cares about me, I don't know, it would be the first time I ever experienced that. Please Rach?"

Jeff flashed his best attempt at puppy dog eyes at Rachel.

"Ugh fine, just stop with the sad eyes bullshit. You suck at it."

"Yay! Thanks Rachel!"

"Whatever. But if someone tries to fondle me, I'm shoving one of your drumsticks up their ass, then up your ass, then down your throat."

"Yikes, there's an image. Come on, let's go."

Rachel and Jeff began the three quarter mile trek back to their house from school.

"Rachel?"

"Sup?"

"You know, I know you haven't really dated much...or at all. I always figured it was partly because you are so much more mature than guys our age. You know, guys like me."

"Bingo."

"Right. Well I feel like there's more to it than that. I'm about to tell you something that isn't going to be easy for me to admit out loud, so just brace yourself."

"Hell, what the fuck are you about to make me uncomfortable with now?"

"I just want to tell you that...you know you're kinda hot right?"

"Jesus H."

"I mean, I don't know if you know it, or think about yourself at all that way, but it's true. You're thin, athletic, nicely shaped in all your...feminine areas. And, to be totally honest, you have one of the prettiest faces I have ever seen, in real life or on tv! I just want to make sure that you know how great you are, and how lucky that random dude back there, or any dude, would be to go out with you. If you don't want to date because of how objectionable you find the opposite sex, then that's fine, I can respect that. But if it's because you don't think you are worthy, well, wake up and look in the mirror Rachel."

They had just arrived back to their house in that moment.

"Well look, I have to gather my shit, Teddy's dad's gonna be here soon to pick me up. Promise me you'll come tonight?"

"Yeah."

"All right, see you then."

Jeff trotted in through the front door, leaving Rachel on the front porch. She took a few moments, wiped a tear from her eyes, and allowed one side of her mouth to curl up into what could almost be mistaken as a grin. She composed herself, and made her way into her house towards her bedroom.

*******************

That evening, Rachel stood in front of her full length mirror gazing upon herself in what must have been the fifteenth different outfit she had tried on that night. This one was a navy blue summer dress, cut low around her shoulders.

"Really Rachel, a summer dress? Are you really going to wear a summer dress to a rock show in a corn field? Ugh, I'm such an idiot."

She quickly dropped the dress off of her shoulders and shimmied out of it. Turning around, she gazed for the millionth time upon her bed, where she had laid out half of her wardrobe looking for some kind of inspiration, but it was to no avail.

As she stood there naked looking at her bed, her mind began to wander to what Jeff had told her earlier that afternoon. He could be really sweet sometimes, but also eerily insightful. He had touched upon an insecurity of hers when he mentioned that she was hot. The thing was, she believed that he truly thought she was attractive, but wasn't sure if she thought it herself.

He had told her to look in the mirror. Well, no time like the present, right?

Keeping her back to the mirror, she spun her head around quickly to look at her nude backside. She liked the way her long chocolate brown hair fanned out when she spun her head. It felt good moving against her bare shoulders and upper back. She spun her head around a second time the other direction.

Then she turned her gaze downward towards her ass. Did she have a good ass? She guessed so. It wasn't exactly what you'd call a bubble butt, but it was still pretty nice.

She reached her hand down to her left cheek and squeezed it softly. She picked it up while she squeezed it and let it fall back into place. It had a nice jiggle to it, she thought.

Keeping her back to the mirror, she took her second hand and placed it on her other cheek. It kind of felt nice playing with her butt in this way. Then she took her right hand and gently spanked herself on the outer edge of her ass. She was surprised to see that that felt pretty good too, and decided to take it further.

She took both hands and slapped roughly at both sides of her ass. She repeated this action a few more times, each time ramping up the intensity. Involuntarily, she felt a low moan escape her lips.

Damn, she was getting kind of turned on. It wasn't as if she had never played with herself before, just not quite like this. Certainly not this out in the open. Those times she typically reserved for dark hours of the night.

She turned so that her side was to the mirror. She continued to focus on her ass as she bent at the waist and let her hands slide all the way to the floor. She poked it out as far as she could as she slowly brought herself back into a standing position.

"Yep, I'm hot."

Facing the mirror, she now turned her attention to her breasts. She couldn't quite remember what her bra size was in the moment. Maybe a 34 B? Bordering on a C? Either way, she decided that she was pretty satisfied with her chest too.

Her nipples had protruded quite a bit. Was she a little cold? Nah, who was she kidding, she was just really horny.

She took her tits in her hands and squeezed them, gently at first, then applied more pressure. Then she took her left nipple between her thumb and pointer and pulled on it gently.

"Holy shiiit."

Again, she knew what it was like to play with her tits, she did it almost every time she masturbated. But watching herself do it to herself really took the experience to a new level.

She fell to her knees, still facing the mirror, and, remaining on her knees, spread her legs open as wide a she could. As she continued to toy with her nipple, she took her right hand and slid it down her tummy all the to her clitoris. She took her fingers on her right hand and moved them in circles on her clit as her left hand continued to squeeze her nipple harder and harder. She heard the wetness of her vaginal opening and decided to venture there. She didn't go too far in, just far enough to bring some of her own wetness back to her clitoris.

Just as she started to move her hips around in a circle in rhythm with her fingers, she heard something that made her freeze up and jolt back into reality.

"Oh, very nice honey! It is so good to see you exploring your body in such a healthy way."

"Nooooooooo!!!!!"

Rachel dove behind the side of her bed that was facing away from the open doorway in which her mother stood.

"Why are you in here!?"

"Relax, sweetie, I just came to give you your birthday present."

"My...my birthday present? That was four goddamn months ago mom!"

"Yes, well, I wanted to make sure I got you the perfect gift, so I put off buying it so I could put some real thought into it. Your eighteenth birthday is kind of a big deal, you know."

"So I've heard."

Rachel grabbed a towel that was laying by her foot and wrapped it around herself, then joined her mother on her bed.

Her mom placed the gift in front of Rachel, sat back and waited patiently.

Rachel spoke as she began unwrapping the present.

"Look, I'm sorry if I didn't seem grateful at first, you just caught me in a very....yeah, well anyway, I really appreciate this mom. I know things between us aren't always - HOLY COCKSUCKING HELL!"

The box flew from Rachel's hands halfway across the room. When it hit the floor, the item it contained bounced out of the box and landed on her floor, perfectly upright.

"It's a unicorn head."

"Indeed it is, dear."

"It's a unicorn head with a dick for a horn."

"That's right. Now, I know what you're thinking. That's going to be difficult to use, right?"

"Yep, you know just what I'm thinking."

"Well, never fear, the dildo detaches from the head. The unicorn head is there just as a fun place to store it. You know, purely aesthetic."

"Oh, well great, that's a weight of my mind. I was worried about where to keep my new rubber dick, but I see now. Just stick it on the unicorn's face. Got it."

"So I wasn't sure what your favorite color was, so that's why I got you the rainbow one. Now, do you need any guidance on how to use it?"

"I'm good, I think I can manage."

"It was just such perfect timing, what with you pleasuring yourself just a little while ago. Kismet even."

Rachel decided that once her mother left the room she was going to shove the unicorn dick down her own throat until she suffocated.

"I'll leave you to it then. Just wash it with mild soap and warm water pre-insertion, mmkay?"

"Actually mom, I think I'm all set for tonight."

Maybe even for the rest of her life, she thought.

"Hey mom? What was it that you got Jeff for his birthday again?"

"Some new sneakers."

"Okay, yeah thought so. Just wanted you to hear yourself say it out loud."

"Okay darling, well I love you."

"Yeah, love you too Genesis."

Rachel took a deep breath and tried to push the past 20 minutes or so out of her brain. Then, she settled on her least sexy pair of panties, a pair of slightly baggy cargo pants, and a oversized mud colored t-shirt. Then she grabbed her phone, wallet, and keys and headed to the car.

********************

"You know, it's troubling me that you just told me the story of mom buying you your first dildo and I didn't even bat an eye."

"Well you should have caught it live, it was quite an event."

"I'm just surprised she didn't try and demonstrate the proper usage of it."

"Oh she offered."

Rachel, of course, left out the whole part about being caught fingering herself naked in front of the mirror right before receiving her gift. She just hoped her mother didn't bring it up to Jeff at their next family dinner. Of course, that would require them to actually have a family dinner.

"So how much longer before you guys start playing?"

"Just a few more minutes. Teddy's dad is just finishing hooking everything up."

"So his dad willingly comes out here every Friday night, hooks all your shit up, and listens to y'all wail and screech on your instruments? I mean, EVERY week?"

"Yeah, I thought it was weird at first too, but he is banking on us making it big when we go across country after summer break. He says the more we can practice the better. He's a great manager."

"What exactly is the point of going to the west coast? Bands can be successful on this side of the country too, or does he not know that?"

"He knows people that own clubs and bars and stuff in Los Angeles, San Francisco, and Seattle. Used to be in the business himself."

"Well I just hope you know what you're doing."

"I got this, sis. So where are you going to be while we're playing? You know, in case I get the urge to scan the crowd and look for a friendly face."

Rachel gestured towards an area not far from the front of the stage where a group of about 7 or 8 people stood together.

"With them over there. Met up with a girl in my...excuse me, our, English class who's pretty cool. The crowd here isn't as rancid and mangy as I expected, you know."

"Yeah they're not bad. Worst thing that happens here is some people indulging in a few beers, but we always clean up any mess left behind. By the way, speaking of rancid, what the hell are you wearing?"

"Ugh, I was struggling picking out an outfit, couldn't figure out what to wear."

"And you settled on a shit brown shirt and a pair of what appear to be my pants from when I was in seventh grade?"

"What the fuck was I supposed to wear Jeff? Shit brown seemed appropriate for a corn field at night."

"I dunno, a dress? That's what most girls wear here."

Rachel gazed around, and damned if he wasn't right.

Just then, Teddy's dad called all the band members to the stage to get started.

"Well, hope you enjoy the show Rachel!"

Jeff gave her a quick peck on the cheek and took off towards the stage.

Once the band started playing, it didn't take Rachel long to realize that her assessment of their skills was way off. They were pretty great. Their lead singer had a nice voice, the rhythm guitar guy who liked her shirt that day chimed in with some very good backing vocals, and Teddy the lead guitarist was amazing.

It might have been her bias towards her twin, but she thought Jeff stole the show. It seemed like every song he had a complicated solo.

After a while, she found that she only had eyes for her brother. Watching him play with such precision and fluidity made her way more proud of him than she felt earlier in the day because of some stupid math test. He had a real future in music, she could see that now.

Then she began to study him more closely, in a way that she knew she had no business looking at him. He was wearing a t-shirt, but it was tight enough on him that she could see his shoulder muscles at work beneath the material. His hands looked strong enough to snap his drumsticks in half. His forearms bulged with every beat of the drum, giving her a strange urge to walk on stage and just sink her teeth into them.

She felt her nipples getting hard again, and even though she had on a huge baggy t-shirt, she wasn't wearing a bra, and all of a sudden she felt extremely vulnerable and exposed.

She held back her urges the best she could for the rest of the show. When it was over she immediately sought out Jeff.

"I owe you an apology, you guys are great! You are going to be a huge success one day, I just know it!"

"Thanks Rach! Hey, want me to sign you boobs? That's what real rock stars do, so I've been told."

"Yeah, let me just whip them out right here in front of everyone."

"Yeah, you're right, better wait until we get home."

"Oh, stop it!"

Rachel swatted playfully at Jeff's arm and noticed how engorged his arm muscles felt after what must have been an intense workout. She really hoped that her hand didn't linger long enough for him to notice.

"So Jeff, I'm about to take off, you wanna just ride back with me and pick up your drums from Teddy's house in the morning? Maybe we can stop at a drive-thru and take it back and watch a movie or something."

"Oh, well, actually I was planning on hanging out for a while. Normally everyone stays for a couple of hours or so after the show. Plus there's this girl who I think has been trying to get in my pants for like a month now. I've been turning her down because I didn't want to seem too slutty, but I think I've waited long enough."

"Oh. Well aren't you the gentleman. Alright, have fun with that. See you tomorrow or whatever."

"Hey, so you aren't going to hang out at all?"

"What, and have to witness your disgusting attempt to lure some poor girl to one of the dark corners of this wretched corn field? I'm all set, thanks."

"For one thing this girl will be the one corrupting me. She has a bit of a reputation, if you know what I mean. Also why are you so volatile all of a sudden?"

"I'm not, just tired. Go have your fun. Like I said before, this is just not my scene. You were amazing tonight, I'm glad I came. I think I'll just go home and play with my new present or something."

"Wow, really!?"

"No pervert! Good night Jeff."

Rachel got in her car and left. She was pretty hungry, so she figured she would go through a drive-thru as she had planned, it would just be by herself, which was not as planned.

After only a few minutes, she had to pull over. She was tearing up and was having trouble seeing the road.

She sat on the side of the road and tried to figure out what the hell her problem was. Why was she getting so emotional all of a sudden? Did she think Jeff blew her off? It's not like they had plans that he flaked on. Was she disappointed in him being a typical guy, trying to screw some whore? Maybe a little.

Once the tears were done, she drove off again, trying to ignore the voice in the back of her head that was screaming the real reason for her sadness.

***********************

After having consumed 2 barbeque sandwiches, an order of hushpuppies, an order of onion rings, and a cookies and cream milkshake, Rachel fell into a diabetic coma and didn't wake up until around noon. As soon as she awoke, she realized that her feast was ready to exit her body, so she spent about another hour in the bathroom dealing with that, as well as a shower and various other obligatory physical upkeep.

She got dressed in the first thing she could get her hands on in her bedroom, which turned out to be a thin strapped, tight fitting tank top and a short pair of cotton shorts that she had been wearing around the house since the eighth grade.

She figured she owed her insides an apology, so when she finally made her way into the kitchen, she juiced 3 carrots, two apples, and some frozen berries.

After she finished her concoction, she realized she hadn't heard anyone moving around since waking up. That was normal from her mom, who was probably busy visiting another realm or something. But Jeff was usually making some sort of ruckus or another this time of day. Was he still in bed? Did he get home so late from banging that whore that he was still asleep? The thought made Rachel want to vomit.

She checked his bedroom, but he wasn't there. If he had been in the basement she would have heard his drums. She decided to go down there anyway just to make sure.

When she got to the bottom of the basement steps, she noticed that his drum kit was set up. At least she knew he had to be awake somewhere if he had already set up his drums after last night's performance.

She was turning to leave, but then had the weirdest urge. She turned back around, walked over to the drums and sat in the stool behind them. She grabbed the sticks and studied them for a bit. They were covered in dents and chips where Jeff had worn the hell out of them. She made a mental note to get him a new pair, maybe as a graduation gift or something.

She tapped one of the snare drums lightly (at least that's what she thought it was called). Then she did it a few more times. She hit a few of the other drums, then took a big swipe at a cymbal. She placed her foot on the pedal of the bass drum and hit that a bunch of times too.

"This is pretty fun!"

For the next several minutes she beat the hell out of her brother's drums, getting progressively faster and more aggressive as the minutes. She shut her eyes as she banged her head as she played, imagining she could hear the screaming of the singer in the background.

Just as she felt she was really starting to get in a groove, she was jabbed back into reality.

"Owwwwww! Fuckhead!"

Jeff was standing behind her holding the broom.

"Hurts, doesn't it?"

"I don't poke you that hard!"

"You poke me harder! Anyway, I've been screaming your name for a whole minute, couldn't you hear me?"

"Do you ever hear me?"

"Fair point. You're really bad at that, by the way."

Rachel took a moment to catch the rest of her breath.

"So what time did you get home last night?"

"Teddy's dad dropped me off around one."

"So...were you successful in your hookup with the young lady with the reputation?"

"Depends on what you mean by 'hookup'."

"Did you guys have sex?"

"Oh, well yeah."

"Jeez Jeff, what the hell did you think I meant by hookup? If you had sex, isn't the answer to my question an automatic yes?"

"Well some people think of hooking up as kissing, which we did not do."