Rachel and Jeff

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Aahhhh! No Jeff! Stop stop stop stop stop!"

She writhed and tried to break free, but she was no match for the strength he was using to pin her down.

"Are you going to stop ticking me Rachel?"

"Oh my god, yes Jeff! I'm will stop immediately!"

Jeff relaxed his hand but continued to pin her down. He was leaning over her so that their faces were just inches apart.

"Good. Glad we could come to an agreement."

Then he leaned down and gently kissed her on her mouth, just for half a second.

His face remained near hers as they looked into each other's eyes. They were both breathing heavily, partly because of their recent skirmish, but mostly because they both knew what was about to happen.

Rachel reached her hand around the back of her brother's head and played with his hair for a moment, then gently guided his mouth down to meet hers. When his lips landed on hers she felt that she had entered into another world. They shared slow, soft kisses for a while before Jeff parted his mouth wider and used his tongue to invite his sister to do the same. Feeling his tongue inside her mouth made Rachel release a loud moan. Their tongues danced circles around each other at first. Then, using his position on top of her, Jeff firmly placed his mouth on top of hers and forced his tongue as deep into her mouth as he possibly could. This was a more passionate kiss than Rachel had ever even fathomed for herself.

Eventually they fell to the carpeted floor and laid facing each other, arms wrapped tightly around one another. They made out intensely for a long time, sometimes one of them rolling on top of the other, but always returning back to the position of both being on their sides.

Jeff's hand was resting on Rachel's hip for a while before he cautiously snuck his hand around to her ass, where her jeans hugged her tightly. He squeezed her butt as much as he could, but could quite get the grip he wanted due to how tight the material of her pants was. So he resorted to slapping her ass, lightly at first, and then when she didn't protest, a little harder each time.

"Oh my god Jeff, yes! Keep doing that please!"

Jeff spanked her some more as they continued to make out. At some point as they lay facing each other Rachel had snaked one of her legs around his waist, leaving Jeff a space between her legs to firmly push his thigh into her crotch. Rachel found herself grinding into his leg, although it was little tough to feel anything due to her pants material.

Eventually Jeff's hands found their way underneath the back of Rachel's shirt. At first he gently caressed her back, then made his way up to where he began to fiddle with her bra clasp.

The kissing was still really hot, but after a couple minutes Rachel could tell that Jeff was getting a little frustrated with her bra.

"You want some help with that babe?"

"Yeah....I feel like such a cliché right now. 'Inexperienced teenager can't get a girl's bra off'."

"Eh, I think it's cute. Don't sweat it."

Within seconds Rachel had removed her bra completely. Jeff stayed on the outside of her shirt at first. He squeezed very gently, one at a time. Then he positioned himself on top of her and placed both of his hands on her breasts. He massaged the outsides for a bit before working his way into the center to play with her nipples. Once he started playing with her nipples, Rachel's breath got quicker and her back arched involuntarily.

Seeing that he was getting such a positive reaction, Jeff lifted her shirt and exposed her tits. Upon seeing them for the first time, he let out a low groan.

"Holy shit, Rach."

"What is it?"

"You have the most gorgeous body I have ever even imagined."

Rachel smiled and pulled his face to hers so they could kiss some more. Jeff fondled his twin sister's breath while they had an intense make out session. Occasionally Jeff would break off their kiss long enough for him to take her nipple in his mouth. Sometimes he would simply dance his tongue around the protruding area, and others his would suck her nipple deeply into his mouth. She responded passionately to all of it.

Rachel didn't exactly know how far she was going to let this progress. But once she felt him start to reach for the waistband of her jeans, she knew that she needed to hit the brakes for the moment.

"Hey Jeff? I'm loving this so much, but so many things have already happened so fast, I think I need to stop for now."

Jeff looked up at her, took a deep breath, then spoke.

"Of course. As much as it pains me to say it, you're definitely right. This was so hot tonight, but we should wait before we take the next step."

"Do you think you'd have the same opinion if I hadn't stopped you just now?"

"Fuck no."

"Haha! Well at least you're honest."

Jeff stood, then offered his hand to Rachel to help her stand too. After she stood up, Jeff placed his hands on her shoulders and gently kissed her mouth. Then he wrapped his arms around her neck and they hugged for a little while.

"I guess you're going to have to take care of that thing tonight, huh?"

"What thing?"

"That thing poking me in my tummy. You know, your pee-pee!

"Oh! Indeed, I will be taking care of my 'pee-pee' tonight."

They broke their embrace and had one more long, soft kiss before Rachel went upstairs. She ended up taking a long, hot shower. She washed her hair, then shaved her legs and armpits. She also shaved her vagina, which she preferred to keep completely hair free, simply as a matter of personal preference.

When she was done, she dried off and put on the pair of white cotton panties and baby blue t-shirt she had brought to the bathroom with her beforehand.

She stood at the sink and looked at herself in the mirror for a while, using the towel as best as she could to dry her long hair. She was very happy in that moment, happier than she had ever been in any other moment of her life.

She was also freaked out at the fact that she wasn't the least bit freaked out, which she acknowledged was a complicated and kind of stupid thing to feel. She had just made out with her twin brother...his tongue had gone deep down her throat, his hand had slapped her ass, his mouth had sucked deeply on her nipple. Why was it that the only thing she felt in that moment was not fear, or shame, or regret, but excitement about future encounters?

The key was going to be to take it slow, which was going to be hard since they lived together. Not to mention that their own mother had basically already given her blessing for them to fuck each other in the ass.

Yep, taking it slow would be tough, and Rachel knew it was up to her to take charge in that aspect of their newfound relationship.

Rachel grabbed her toothbrush, applied some toothpaste and started brushing her teeth. Just then there was a light knock on the door, and then in popped her brother.

"Ay!"

"Sorry sis, but this is urgent."

Jeff walked up behind Rachel. She thought he was going to start groping her again, but instead kneeled down, lightly pushed her to the side, and started rummaging around underneath the sink.

"Utcha ookin or?"

"Lotion."

"Utcha gon do wish otion?

"I think you know the answer to that. Just gotta find it first...I need access to the whole sink, can you move?"

"I uz eer erst!"

"Ughh, here."

Jeff moved her aside and opened both doors underneath the sink. Then he grabbed her hips and placed her back where she was.

He had her open her legs up wide enough so he could squeeze his head and shoulders between them and continue his search for lotion while she brushed her teeth.

As she bent at the waist to spit and rinse her mouth out, she noticed that his hair was brushing the insides of her legs as he moved around. After she had cleaned up her mouth and toothbrush, she rested her forearms on the sink and remained bent over, legs still spread wide. She dropped her hips enough so that her crotch rested on the back of Jeff's neck.

At this point Jeff had easily tuned in to his sister's movements and ceased his searching. He grabbed her legs for support and eased her down to completely rest her pussy on him. He pushed into her, and she took the hint and started grinding on him as hard as she could. Faster and faster she rode him while holding the sides of the sink for dear life. She knew she wasn't going to cum like this, but damn it felt good.

"Jeff?"

"Need to stop again?"

"No. Spank me please."

"Oh! Really? Are you sure?"

"Hell yes. Please slap my butt. Hard. And squeeze it to."

Jeff immediately stood up and moved into position behind her. She was completely bent over, and was poking her butt out as much as she could while shaking it enticingly.

At first Jeff took a moment to just squeeze and caress her. He laid his palms flat on the back of her thighs and squeezed tightly, then held them firmly against her as he traveled up to her ass. Her panties were covering up most of her butt, that was until he grabbed the bottoms of them and slip them up in between her cheeks, creating a sort of makeshift thong.

He grabbed her ass tightly in both hands and didn't let go for several seconds, eliciting several noises of pleasure from Rachel. Then he stepped back, moved to her side, and placed his left hand on her lower back. Rachel held her breath, anticipating the next moment. When his hand landed hard on her ass, she screamed out.

"Oh fuck!"

Jeff eased up immediately and checked on her.

"I didn't hurt you did I?"

Rachel remained in her position, looked back hungrily at her twin, and shook her head no.

"Do you want another?"

Rachel bit her lower lip and nodded her head yes.

"Can you look in the mirror while I do it so I can watch your face?"

She nodded again.

They held a lustful eye contact as Jeff slapped his sister's ass over and over. After a few minutes, Jeff got on his knees behind Rachel and starting kissing and biting her on her butt. He took both hands and spread her butt apart as much as he could, kissing and biting her in areas that were dangerously close to her butthole.

Rachel knew she was soaking wet, and couldn't hold back any longer from putting her hands on herself. One of her hands started groping her tits, while the other traveled further south to rub her clit.

As if on cue, Jeff took his fingers underneath her underwear and moved the material aside, allowing his tongue access to her dripping pussy. He ran his tongue all over her vagina, then pushed it inside of her as far as his mouth would allow him.

Rachel rocked her hips on his face for a while she continued to toy with her nipples and clit. All of a sudden, however, Jeff stopped, but it was only for just long enough to change positions. He switched around so that he was facing her pussy, then guided them both to the floor so that her vagina lay on his face, her knees on either side of his head.

She ground herself into his mouth, his tongue exploring any part of her that it could reach. She placed her hands on the floor, and he reached up and resumed her work of playing with her tits.

"Oh my god, Jeff, yeeeeeessssssssssss!"

After what was probably less than a minute, Rachel felt her orgasm approaching swiftly. She braced herself as her grinding became harder, faster, and more random. Jeff had both her ass cheeks in his hands as he phenomenally ate her out. Finally, a tsunami of an orgasm fell upon Rachel, and she came all over her twin brother's face.

"Ohhhh FUUUUUUUUUCCCCCKKKKK!!!"

She felt juices literally pour out of her body and into Jeff's hungry mouth. She slowly rode out every second of it that she could as she came down from her high.

Finally, she moved no more. She took several deep breaths, feeling very at peace. After many moments had passed, she felt a tapping on her side, and a muffled voice.

"An oo oove oun lease?"

"Oh damn, sorry!"

Rachel scooted herself down off of his face and laid on top of him, her face buried in his chest.

"Damn."

"Yep."

"How 'bout I see if I can't find that lotion you were looking for?"

"Ha! I've got more precum on me down there than there is lotion in a bottle, screw the damn lotion!"

Rachel smiled up to her brother and noticed that his face was glistening.

"May I...."

Rachel stopped talking mid-sentence as she scooted up and starting licking her own juices off her brother's mouth and chin. When she was satisfied he was all clean, she stuck her tongue in his mouth, allowing him another taste.

While they kissed, Jeff managed to get his shorts off.

"Can I cum on your tits Rach?"

"Mmm-hm."

Rachel took her shirt off and scooted down a bit. She took her brother in both hands and started to move them up and down his shaft. He was completely covered in his own fluids, so there was more than enough lubrication.

Rachel had no damn clue what she was doing, but was getting no complaints. In fact, Jeff was pretty much doing all the work. He was basically fucking her hands while she remained relatively stationary.

"M'not gonna last long Rach."

"That's okay baby. I'm ready for you. Cum all over your sister's tits"

Rachel positioned her body so that Jeff's dick pointed directly at her tits. She felt his movements getting more and more aggressive, and when he placed his hand on the back of her head, she took that as his signal that he was cumming.

She was right.

His first shot hit her directly between her tits. His next couple of spurts covered the top of her left breast, while the final two hit her on her right nipple.

The warmth of her twin's semen on her chest immediately turned her on again. She scooted up to his side to face him, turned him towards her, and kissed him again. She pressed her gooey breasts firmly against Jeff's torso and glided herself up and down.

Jeff took the hint and reached down between her legs, slid her underwear over, and inserted two fingers into her pussy. He didn't need to do anything more.

Between the kissing, the nipple stimulation caused by the gliding, and her brother's fingers, Rachel immediately came again, not as hard or long this time, but just as good.

Jeff took his fingers out and offered them to Rachel, who happily sucked them clean.

They looked deep into each other's eyes and, without explanation started laughing hysterically. Somehow it just seemed like the right thing to do to cap off the most amazing night of their young lives.

"Rachel?"

"Yes?"

"Do you find it bizarre that two inexperienced teenagers were able to have as lustful and passionate a sexual encounter as we just did on our very first night of fooling around?"

"Don't question it, baby. Just enjoy it."