Rachel and Jeff

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So you put your penis inside of this girl, but didn't even kiss her? You are quite the gem bro."

"I don't think she wanted to kiss me. I swear, I think this girl just wanted to use me as another notch on her belt or something. When we were done, I asked her if she wanted to hang out this weekend and she looked at me with this bitchy snarl and said, 'uhhhhh, not really'. Then she just walked away. I feel like shit, I wish I had just come back with you like you suggested."

Rachel so badly wanted to make fun of him and revel in satisfaction, but he did genuinely seem hurt, so she took a lighter approach.

"Well, at least you got your rocks off or whatever, right?"

"Nope."

"Really!?"

"Yeah. After just a couple of minutes, she told me she was tired. I didn't even really get to move around much. Maybe I wasn't doing it right."

"Well I'm sure that's not true. Seems like there are tons of skanks who'd want to get with a drummer. Certainly you've had lots of practice with a litany of sluts, right?"

"No Rach, this was just my second time ever. I'm not the scumbag you seem to think I am, sis."

"Oh. Sorry. It's just that you're in a band, and, well, mildly attractive I guess. I guess I was just stereotyping."

"Yeah. I mean, I've had opportunities. The other guys in the band take advantage of opportunities all the time, I just...I guess I'm looking for something real. Especially after my first two experiences."

"So what was your first time like?"

"It was a few months ago after a show, some girl from another school. We hooked up behind the portable toilets. I struggled with the condom for a while. When I finally got it on, she had dried up a little. I finally got it inside her, but she said it hurt. So we stopped. Then she used the toilet. I heard her pee and fart."

"This story reminds me of a Disney movie, but I can't quite place it..."

"Oh shut up. Well anyway, there you go. All the sexual exploits of you cool drummer brother, summed up in two pathetically short stories."

She hated that Jeff's misery was cheering her up, but man was she feeling better.

"Honestly, I haven't felt better about being a virgin in a long time. Maybe one day I will be as lucky as - OW!"

As Rachel was talking she was gesturing with her arms, and all of a sudden she had sharp pains in her neck and shoulders.

"What's wrong Rachel?"

"Ah, my neck and shoulders are cramping up really bad! Holy shit, this hurts!"

"It was all that wild maniacal beating of my drums! See, this is why I always stretch before and after I play."

"Jeff I'm being super serious, I've never felt pain like this before!"

"Ok just relax, I'm coming. Geez, you've really never had a muscle cramp before?"

Jeff walked up behind his sister and placed his hands on her the base of her neck.

"Alright well just relax, I'm going to try and work out the cramp. Just stay still while I massage your neck and traps."

"You're going to rub my what?"

"Traps. The muscles between your neck and shoulders."

"Alright, well please just be-ahhhhh!"

"You ok?"

"Aahhh. Gahhh bah."

"I'll take that as a yes."

Rachel's eyes rolled into the back of her head as her brother's strong hands dug into her muscles. It was painful, but that good kind of pain where you can literally feel healing take place.

"How's the pressure Rach?"

"Yessss."

"Haha, ok then."

His hands moved away from her traps and over to the sides of her shoulders. After a couple of minutes there, he switched over to the base of her neck. He took one hand and placed it on her forehead for support, then proceeded to slowly work his fingertips in circles at the base of her skull. She felt relief radiate up to her temples and down the middle of her back.

Rachel had no clue how much time had passed when Jeff came to a stop.

"How was that?"

"So very nice."

"Anymore pain?"

Rachel rotated her head around a little.

"Um, just a little, not too bad though."

"I can keep going, but I need a new spot for you to lay down. Can't get the leverage I need. Hey, didn't Mom store an old massage table down here?"

"No idea."

"Well help me look real quick, then we'll keep going."

After a few minutes they did indeed locate a massage table. They wiped off the dust and set it up.

"Well, hop on up!"

Rachel laid on her stomach on the table. She placed her face in the hole at the top that was designed for that purpose, and let her arms relax parallel with her side.

"I wish you had your hair in a ponytail right now, it'd be a lot easier to access your neck."

"Look on my wrist, there's a hair tie on it."

"Oh. How convenient!"

Jeff took the hair tie from Rachel. He took both of his hands and gathered up her hair on both sides. As he pulled it into a ponytail, his fingertips lightly grazed the sides of her neck.

"Glad you know how to do that!"

"Well, when I'm done, you might want to take a look at it in the mirror, don't think I did the best job."

Jeff picked back up where he left off and continued to rub her neck, this time working both hands simultaneously. Then he spent a little more time on her traps and shoulders before he moved on to her upper back.

"Not that I'm complaining, but why are you rubbing me places I didn't hurt myself?"

"All your muscles are connected in some way. You could have injured a muscle in your back but felt it somewhere else. Better safe than sorry I guess."

"Why are you doing this for me Jeff?"

He stopped massaging her for a moment and considered her question.

"Because I care about you and don't want you to have injured yourself. And because you were sweet enough to go through the trouble to make me get my ass in gear and graduate high school, and maybe in some small way this is me saying thank you. And because I love you."

"Oh."

Neither spoke again for a long time. Rachel was somewhere between consciousness and sleep as Jeff worked his fingers down her spine, then back up. At some point he lifted her shirt up just enough to get his hands underneath it, so that he was massaging her bare back. It never crossed her mind that she should stop him, why would she? Everything he was doing felt amazing.

When he did her lower back, he used his thumbs to dig into places that were just underneath the elastic of her shorts. While his thumbs worked that area, the rest of his fingers on both sides of her snaked around to her front a tad, grasping onto her hip bones for support. The feel of his hands so easily wrapped around her waist was kind of turning her on a little.

"I was thinking about moving down to your lower body for a bit, if that's alright with you."

"You think a leg muscle may have been injured?"

"Nah, it's something I wanna do for you. If you're open."

"I'm definitely open. Just...keep it professional."

"Of course, dear sister."

Jeff moved around to the bottom of the table and, to her surprise, grabbed Rachel's right foot. He dug both thumbs into the sole of her foot near her heel, and slowly moved them down towards her toes. Rachel was floored by the sensation.

"Wow!!!"

"'Wow' as in, this feels good?"

"Hell yeah!"

He continued to rub that foot for a while longer, then repeated the process for her left foot.

After working her feet, he took both hands and rubbed them up both of her calves, stopped at the back of the knee, then came back down. He did the same thing a few more times before moving to the side of the table to give individual attention to her left calf. After that he did the same for her right one.

He then squeezed the lower part of the back of her thigh where her hamstrings were. He did this a few times, moved up a couple of inches and did it again. He continued the pattern until he reached the very bottom of her shorts, which were barely covering her ass cheeks. Part of her was silently screaming for him to continue upward, even though she knew she'd stop him if he did. But he kept it professional, as promised, then moved over to her other thigh. Several more minutes passed before he was done with that part.

"You know, there is one area back here that I haven't gotten yet..."

"You can't touch my butt, Jeff."

"Ok, just thought I'd offer. Turn over then please."

Rachel almost started to question what he was planning on doing to her with her on her back, but decided to just trust him and turn over.

The very first thing he did was move up to her arms and rub her upper arms and forearms. He even massaged her hands and fingers, which turned out to feel incredible.

He next moved behind her where her head was. He gently dug his fingers into her scalp, in the process messing up his ponytail he put up for her. She didn't care in the slightest, nothing had ever felt so incredible. From her scalp he moved to her temples and moved his fingers in circles as he applied a medium pressure.

"Oh wow."

"Good?"

"Actually, could you work that area a little harder?"

He acquiesced and dug a little deeper. Whatever worries she had in life before this moment had surely melted away.

The next stop was the ears. Now this was a little different. It felt amazing, but in a very different way than everything else up to that point. As he very lightly took her earlobe in between his thumb and forefinger, Rachel became very aware of the increasing wetness between her legs. Then when his pinky dipped gingerly and caressed the entire part of her outer ear, she couldn't help but squirm just a little bit and squeeze her legs together.

After several more moments on her ears, Jeff finally relented and moved back around to the base of the table by her feet. He grabbed her around her ankle and lifted her leg up, then placed it down so that her foot was flat on the table, and her knee was bent at about a 45 degree angle.

He moved her other leg into the same position, then worked his hands into the muscles on her shins.

He picked her legs up again, then much to her surprise, got up on the table himself, sat at the end where her feet were, then set her legs down over top of his.

Rachel craned her neck up and looked at her brother questioningly.

"Easier to get the last little bit from here."

"And what last little bit are you referring to, Jeffrey?"

"Don't worry, keeping it professional, Rach."

Jeff placed his hands on the underside of her thighs, then slid them around to the outer portion of her legs, where he massaged his way up to the very top of her leg. He even went up and grabbed her tightly around her waist and hips and held on tightly to a few different spots in that area. He moved his hands so that they were ever so slightly touching the outer edges of her ass cheeks. Even though he had kind of broken the rules, she let it slide.

His next move brought his hands back around her knees, where he grabbed and delicately spread her legs apart almost as far as he could. Rachel was very aware of the thin strip of cotton that separated her bare pussy from her brother's point of view. Not only that, but she knew she was incredibly wet, and feared it would be obvious through her shorts. What was worse was that the thought of all this was turning her on even more.

The reason that Jeff had opened up her legs became apparent when he started to squeeze her inner thighs, first around the knee and then slowly down and down. It reached a point where he was squeezing the area of her inner legs that was mere millimeters away from her pussy.

An undeniable soft moan escaped the mouth of Rachel. It was loud enough for her brother to hear, but she didn't care. Her hips started to move just a little as he continued his massaging of her legs.

Then, just when Rachel was considering completely relenting and making a life altering choice, the reality of the situation dawned on her, and she spoke up.

"Jeff?"

"Yeah?"

"I think I'm done for now."

Jeff stared into his sister's eyes, breathing heavily as he did. He didn't want to stop, and Rachel knew it. The only parts of her that he had yet to gets his hands on were parts that she never imagined her own twin would ever come close to. But that was his next move, and boy did she want it. One of them had to think clearly, though, and lucky for them both, Rachel had the awareness to be that one.

At first Jeff looked like he might protest, but then he simply smiled a sweet smile and nodded his head.

"Yeah, that's probably a good idea."

He got off the table and stood by her side one more time. He grabbed her hand and held it for just a few moments while he looked at her.

"I'm probably going to go to my room and, uh, nap or something."

"Yeah totally. You gave yourself quite a workout, slugger."

"Yeah, well it was my pleasure. See ya later."

He pulled her hand to his mouth and kissed it before taking off upstairs.

When he was definitely out of earshot, Rachel put her head back, spread her legs, and stuck two fingers inside her pussy as deep as she could manage. Then she pulled them out and, dripping wet, slid them up to her clitoris where after 10 seconds she came more powerfully than she ever thought imaginable. Her body writhed as the orgasm seemed to last for an eternity. After what had to have been more than a minute of cumming, it finally subsided.

Even though she was satisfied, she took her fingers and stuck them inside again, just out of curiosity. Rachel had no idea her body could produce that much lubrication. She brought them out and looked at them. She brought her thumb up to her fingertips and then separated them again, creating a long line of her own juices between her fingers. Then, again just out of curiosity, she stuck her fingers in her mouth and sucked them clean. She thought she tasted lovely. She was too satisfied and exhausted to get turned on again, but made a mental note to do that again.

Eventually she rolled off the table, trudged upstairs and into her bedroom, and zonked out for a couple more hours.

*********************

A few weeks passed with no further development between the twins. They were, however, spending more time together and growing closer, just in the appropriate way for siblings.

It was a Friday afternoon in late April, as they walked home from school, when things very slowly started to heat up again between them."

"Just a little over a month to go Jeff! I don't want to jinx anything, but I'd say the only way you fail any classes at this point is if you just stop doing anything at all. I think you're in the clear."

"Yep! I can't believe I was ever so indifferent on getting my high school diploma. Probably not my best idea ever."

"No, but that's why I'm here. Your other half has got your back during those times of poor judgment."

"Haha, yeah thanks."

"So you heading out to get ready for your show as soon as we get back?"

"Oh, well actually I told everyone that I kinda needed an off night. Told them m'not feeling great."

"Oh, you're feeling sick?"

"Nah, I'm fine. Just wanted a Friday night where I could do whatever I wanted."

"Ok cool! Well, you wanna do something?"

"Nope!"

Rachel looked at Jeff with a hurt look.

"Wait, no! I mean, no I don't want to DO anything, but I don't want to do anything with you!"

"What the fuck Jeff?"

"Wait, I mean I want to do nothing while being with you! Did I say it right that time?"

"You mean you want to just hang out with me at the house?"

"Yes! That."

"That was so painful."

"So, that sound good to you Rachel?"

"Sounds wonderful. Let's stay in and cook dinner together! And there's ice cream for dessert that we can have while watching a movie!"

They got back to the house, lounged around for a little bit, then made their way to the kitchen. They had the makings for a chicken and vegetable stir fry with rice.

Rachel turned on some 1990's boy band hits, and they both sang along loudly while they cooked. After about an hour or so, they had a generous mound of stir fry in the pan. They even dragged their mother out of whatever dimension she was visiting to join them at the dinner table. It was probably the first time anyone had actually eaten at that table in 4 years.

"This is such a nice meal guys! I didn't know my children could cook like this."

"Well, Mom," Rachel said, "we kinda had to learn since, well, it's not like you do it."

"That is so sweet of you to notice dear, I'm glad I was the impetus for the creation of this new skill of yours!"

"That's an interesting interpretation of what I said."

A few more minutes passed as they ate in silence. Then, their mother spoke up again.

"Oh! I keep meaning to ask you guys something but can never remember at the right time. How far have you gotten in the sexual exploration of each other's bodies?"

Jeff gagged on a big mouthful of stir fry as Rachel lashed out.

"Oh my god Mom, what!?!?!?"

"It's a simple question guys, no need to get up in arms about it. Are we talking just cunnilingus and fellatio, or have you had vaginal intercourse yet? Ooh Jeff, have you taken her anal virginity yet!? Or vice versa?"

"No! Of...of course not! Mom, that's my sister!"

"Well you can't let a little thing like that stop you, clearly there is an attraction between you two. Explore it further! You'll always regret it if you don't. Just please show each other respect, that's all I ask."

Neither twin could manage to get any more words out. All either could do was just stare agape at the wall and wait for the moment to end.

"Now, I realize that the customary thing to do in this moment is to offer to clean up, but I'm really just not feeling it guys. So I think I'll go back to my office and get high. Thanks for a wonderful experience my lovelies!"

Both of them were completely motionless for several moments until Jeff finally spoke.

"Hey Rach?"

"Yes?"

"Pretend that never happened?"

"Yes."

"Cool."

They cleaned up, grabbed some ice cream, and headed into the living room to watch a movie. Rachel made a point to sit at the opposite end of the couch from Jeff after the conversation with their mother.

About thirty minutes into the movie, when all their ice cream was gone, Rachel decided to stretch out on the couch. The only problem was that when she extended her legs completely like she wanted, it put her feet in Jeff's lap.

She didn't say anything, but waited to see what his reaction was going to be. He calmly looked down at her feet, looked at Rachel, then looked at her feet again. Then he just shrugged and rested his hand on her ankle.

They sat like that for another 10 minutes or so before Rachel started to get bored with the situation. She loved that he was touching her at all, but she was kind of hoping he would start rubbing her foot or her leg or something. So she decided to egg him on a little.

She raised her foot up and gently wedged it into his armpit to try and tickle him.

"Hey, cut it out woman!"

She returned back to resting her feet in his lap for a few seconds, then foot tickled him again.

"Hey! Now if you do it again, there will be consequences. Be ye warned."

Rachel played it coy and placed her feet back in his lap. After a minute or so she discreetly removed one of her feet from his lap and rested it up on the back of the couch. Jeff cut his eyes in her direction, but otherwise didn't move. Roughly every minute she would inch the foot on the back of the couch a tiny bit closer to him, positioning it for a sneak attack.

Just when her toe had barely made contact with the back of his shirt sleeve, Jeff abruptly brought her feet together, grabbed her around the ankles, and yanked her closer to him, so that her butt was almost in his lap. He pinned her down by laying his arm across her chest, then took his other hand and roughly started squeezing her on the ticklish part of her leg right above her knee.