Rachel and Me Pt. 19

Story Info
The foot fetish.
1.5k words
4.67
3.8k
1
0

Part 19 of the 32 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/25/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
schmoe90
schmoe90
322 Followers

This is carrying on from the last chapter, Pt 18.

---

Anne came over to us, standing by the changing rooms in her store.

"What would you like to do next?" she asked us.

I just shrugged.

"You could thank Adam for his help with your shoes," Anne said. "He still talks about you. But you're not wearing them," she said, looking at her sneakers.

"I do, just not today."

"Let's let him see you," said Anne, "I think he really liked your feet."

The three of us went over to the shoe section, and Anne motioned for us to sit down while she went back to the stock area and got Adam.

"Sorry," he said, walking towards us, "I was sorting out stock."

He recognized her, "oh, it's you!"

Rachel got up and gave him a hug. Her arms being up by his shoulders meant you could see the bottom of her tits.

"Are you looking for anything?" he asked as she sat down again.

"No," she said, "we're just out playing around and thought we'd say hi."

"Can I get you to try on some shoes I think you'll look sexy in?"

"Sure," said Rachel, and sat down.

Anne sat down next to me, and Adam went and got his stool. We watched, and I recorded as he put it in front of her, then went and got a pair of brown cowboy type boots, but with a fairly high heel.

He sat down on his stool, and picked up her left foot. He unlaced her sneaker and took it off, then massaged her foot for a few seconds before putting the boot on. He did the same with her right foot, then stood and helped her stand up. They did look good on her, with her tight yoga pants. She walked and posed for him a little, then he had her sit down and went and got some blue wedge heeled sandals.

He sat on his stool and picked up her left foot. He took the boot off, then her sock. He massaged her foot for a few seconds, then put it on the stool between his legs, and picked up her right foot. He took the boot and sock off, massaged her foot and put it with the other one. I could see she was wiggling her toes and teasing him.

He picked up her left foot and bent down, bringing it to his mouth, softly sucking her big toe for a few seconds before putting the sandal on. He did the same with the right foot, then stood and helped her stand up. It was obvious his dick was hard, and she walked and posed for him again. She flipped her shirt up so we could see her tits, before coming back and sitting down so he could take them off. He took her shoes off one at a time, rubbing her feet for a while, then went to get something else for her to try.

This time he came back with some red and green plaid high heeled stripper platforms. He sat down in front of her, and she leaned forward and undid his belt and pants. He looked around to make sure nobody was watching, and picked up her bare feet and put them in his lap. Rachel used her feet to get his dick out, and rubbed them up and down the shaft for a while, jacking him with her feet, before he picked up her feet, one at a time, and put the shoes on her.

As he stood up, he put his dick away, and she sat there while he zipped himself up. He was still looking around. He helped her up, and she walked backwards and forwards a few times. They didn't look at all comfortable, but Adam really seemed to like them on her.

They sat down, and he lifted her left foot and removed the shoe. He put her toes in his mouth again, and she squirmed as this was obviously tickling her. He put her foot on his crotch, and picked up the right foot. Having sucked her toes to make her squirm again, he stood up.

Adam walked back to the stock room to put the shoes back, and Rachel got up and followed him, barefoot. He was in the stock room corridor where we could see him, but mostly out of sight of the shop floor when she stopped him. She knelt down in front of him and undid his pants, pulling them down so she could get his dick out. She looked at Anne and me, and while I carried on videoing, sucked the head of his dick into her mouth while stroking the shaft.

She bobbed her head back and forth for a few minutes, with Adam stroking her wig. I don't think he realized it wasn't her real hair.

"Give me the phone, and go and join in," Anne said.

I handed her the phone and she kept shooting. I took the GoPro out of my pocket, and walked over to them, starting a point of view recording.

Without letting go of Adam's dick, she got up so she was standing, but bent over. She had one hand on his thigh to support herself, and the hand towards Anne still stroking his dick.

I videoed as I pulled her yoga pants down, one handed, and she stepped one foot out of them. I slid her panties down too, and she stepped the same foot out. I pulled my sweat pants down, and took my dick in my hand and rubbed it up and down her slit. I heard her moan around Adam's dick, then I slipped my dick inside her.

I stood there, holding one hip and videoing with the other hand as she rocked back and forth between us.

I reached over and slid her shirt up, and she stopped stroking Adam's dick long enough to pull her arm out of the sleeve. When she went back to stroking his dick, he started running his hands over her back, and leant forward to feel her tits.

When she started to cum, she started moaning again, and that set Adam off. He groaned as he came in her mouth, and she held him there for a while as she swallowed.

He stepped back and pulled his pants up, and she straightened up a bit, still rocking forwards and backwards on my dick. She pulled her shirt the rest of the way off, dropping it on the floor next to us. Adam's hands went back to her tits, and she pulled him to her and gave him a passionate kiss.

She pulled away from Adam, then me, and turned to face me, pulling her remaining foot out of her yoga pants and panties, and then, naked, knelt down in front of me. She sucked my dick into her mouth, running her tongue over the head as she stroked the shaft. She put the head in her mouth, humming until I started to cum. She pulled my dick out of her mouth and let me cum over her tits while I recorded it. When she was done, she bent and licked her tits and then used her fingers to wipe up and licked them clean as best she could as Anne walked towards us.

Anne handed me my phone, stroked my dick and said to sit and wait for Rachel. She told Adam to go and wait with me, and took Rachel's hand, heading back into the stock room.

I pulled my sweats up, stopped recording on the GoPro, then collected her clothes and went and sat down with Adam where we'd left her bag and sneakers.

I went through her bag, putting her panties in a ziplock bag and finding a fresh pair for her. Adam looked at me quizzically, so I said "it's a thing she does." We went on to just talk about the weather and stuff awkwardly until he saw another customer.

Anne and Rachel came out of the stock room, Rachel still naked. She looked around by the entrance for her clothes, and I started recording as I waved her panties at her. Anne gave her a kiss and patted her on the butt, then left to go back to work. I watched Rachel steel herself, then walk over to me, blushing furiously. There were a few people who would have been able to see her as she took her panties from me and put them on, but most people are oblivious most of the time. She sat down and pulled her shirt over her head. She got up to get into her yoga pants, then sat down to do her socks and shoes.

"Can we go?" she asked, and I stopped recording.

She took my hand as we headed out, and started excitedly telling me about going down on Anne.

We headed back to my place to watch the video we'd shot and decide what to do with it.

schmoe90
schmoe90
322 Followers