Rachel Ch. 01

Story Info
Our first date is full of missed cues.
3.3k words
4.31
8.6k
9
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/12/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I actually don't have a gag reflex! Oh, geez, that's not what- I didn't mean to say that. I just- ugh, why am I so marshmallow mouthed around you!?"

***

From the first moment I saw her, I had a major crush. She worked in the mail room on campus. She just had the sweetest smile I had ever seen. I wasn't alone in my crush though. Basically everyone on campus was in love with her. Her name was Rachel and she looked vaguely like Rachel McAdams. I later learned she had made herself look more like Rachel on purpose. Starting in high school, a few people told her about her doppelganger and she was flattered by it, so she started doing her hair the same way and wearing the same bright red lipstick. Unfortunately (in her eyes and no one else's), her body developed to be much bustier than McAdams's. She lamented the distinction from her doppelganger and she resented the type of attention she got for it. Nonetheless, by the time we met in our freshmen year of college, she had grown into a flirty, friendly, confident young woman.

I, on the other hand, was not flirty or confident (but I did consider myself friendly). I'd periodically go to pick up my packages, and she'd always smile at me coquettishly. I felt like she liked me, but I told myself that she smiled at everyone while she was at work. I wasn't anything special. Until the day that I was.

Visiting the mail room was my favorite part of the week. I started ordering things online just to have an excuse to see Rachel. I couldn't decide which I liked better: watching her ass swing as she headed to the package storage room, or watching her tits jiggle as she walked back. I tried not to be obvious about it, but I'm sure she caught me staring. She was especially cute as she tried to handle a package that was large or awkwardly shaped.

"Oh, awesome! I've been waiting for this package!" I shared with Rachel.

"Oh yeah? What is it?" She asked politely. Her hair was styled like Rachel McAdams had it in the Notebook.

"It's this month's-" I started excitedly, but then caught myself. "Uh, it's nothing. Nerd stuff."

"I like nerd stuff!" I wasn't sure I believed her. Busty blonde babes weren't usually into nerd stuff. They usually teased me about my nerd stuff. Rachel could see my hesitation and was eager to prove herself. "I do! What, just because I'm a girl, I can't like Star Wars? Just because I wear cute sundresses means I can't like cosplay? Just because my tits are 30G means I can't wear a Pokemon underwear set?" She stopped suddenly and blushed. I don't think she meant to make such a candid admission.

I was stunned into silence. I couldn't help but glance down at her impressive cleavage popping out of her sundress and wonder what a Pokemon bra would look like. When I looked back up, Rachel was tracking my pupils and it was my turn to blush at getting caught checking her out.

"Uh, ok, fair enough. The package is from one of those monthly subscription sites. This month is supposed to be Japanese-themed. There's supposed to be a bunch of anime collectibles, DVDs, and t-shirts."

"Oh, cool! Can I see?" Rachel asked as she leaned forward onto her elbows on the counter. It was difficult to not get caught staring at her cleavage again when she put it right in my eyeline, next to the box.

"Um, sure." I started fiddling with my keys, preparing to punch the tape open with one.

"Wait!" Rachel stopped me. "I have a better idea. Why don't you bring the box to my apartment later? We can open it together, and I can show you how much I like nerd stuff..." Rachel blushed, "...and nerds. Can you wait that long to open it?"

I couldn't believe my ears. The hottest girl in my year wanted me to come over to her apartment? Did she just ask me on a date? "Su- sure." I stammered. "Uh, what time?"

"8:00?" she suggested. "I'll order Japanese take out and we can watch one of the DVDs in your package."

I bumbled my way through telling her it sounded like fun, and getting her address and phone number, and I think I may have awkwardly thanked her for the opportunity, as if she'd just offered me a job. I also walked away without my box, and Rachel had to shout me back. I'd kick myself later for being so awkward, but for now, I was walking home on cloud nine.

***

I knocked on Rachel's door at precisely 8:00. I had actually arrived at 7:50, but then I paced nervously in the hall until 8:00. She answered the door wearing the same sundress from this afternoon: a bright red, small-pattern floral dress with spaghetti straps. She gave me a hug and invited me inside.

She gave me a quick tour. "Welcome to my apartment! This is the kitchen. It's open concept leading to the living room. OMG one night I came home and my two straight roommates were eating eachother out on that sofa!...You didn't need to know that, sorry. Um, let's just go to my room." She led me to the left of the living room, where I was enraptured, picturing what Rachel's roommates may look like and what may have happened after she caught them. "Here we are!" It was a simple room. Queen bed on the left, tv in front of it, chest of drawers and a desk to the right.

She took my package from me and set it on the floor, then sat down next to it with her legs folded out to the side. I sat down across from her. She handed me a kitchen knife, and I opened the box. There was honestly a lot of cool stuff in there, but I tried to play down my excitement. I didn't want to seem TOO nerdy in front of this hot girl, and also my focus was pretty well divided between the box and her. There were half a dozen DVDs in the box. Five were anime titles I was familiar with. The sixth I recognized quickly as being hentai. I tried to quickly hide that one, but Rachel snagged it.

"Ohhh! Is this hentai? I've never watched hentai before. Cool! Which DVD do you wanna watch tonight?"

My mouth was so dry I could barely talk. "Uh, whichever one you want."

Rachel eyed the other five DVDs but kept holding onto the hentai speculatively. Just then, there was a faint knock at the front door. "The food!" She hopped up, grabbed her purse off the desk, and ran to the front door.

Left alone in Rachel's room for a moment, I let out a deep breath I didn't realize I had been holding. This wasn't my first date per se, but it was close. And it was certainly my first date with a girl as hot as Rachel. I looked at her bed and wondered what the plan was for tonight. I had a bad habit of overstaying my welcome at my friends' places, not realizing they wanted to go to bed. I vowed to try to be more socially aware tonight and leave at an appropriate time.

My eyes strayed to Rachel's nightstand. There were three small items...perfume bottles? They were all the same exact shape, but in three different sizes. I was curious enough to get up and investigate. As I lifted the first one, I quickly realized what I had been staring at: the smallest of three butt plugs. I quickly tried to set it down exactly where I found it, but I couldn't quite remember where on the nightstand it had been.

While I was floundering, Rachel suddenly returned with the food and a surprise bottle of sake. She saw me jump in surprise and guilt. "Ahh, oops!" she said as she set the food down on the desk. "I forgot I had those out." She hurried over next to me, opened a drawer in the nightstand, and threw the toys in the drawer. "What can I say? Girls just wanna have fun!" Even as she tried to play it off like it was no big deal, the blush on her face revealed a second, conflicting emotion.

"Hey, I'm not judging at all! I think college is- well, we're here to have fun, right?" I couldn't think of anything else to say. "Let's eat."

We huddled together with our backs to a blank expanse of wall. It was surprisingly intimate eating from one box or bowl with two forks. Neither of us said much as we enjoyed the food and each other's company.

"Ok, movie time!" Rachel announced. "Let's start with the Miyazaki film and see how the night goes. Maybe if we're up for it, we'll watch the hentai later. I'm a bit of a lightweight though, so I might not make it through a second movie."

That decision was a bit of a relief to me. I was nervous enough as it was without trying to navigate the social dynamics of watching animated porn on a first date. "Back to the living room then?"

"Oh, no, I'm not sure when my roommates will be home. We'll watch the movie in my bed. Um, shoes off please. And get comfortable, take your jeans off too."

This was an escalation I hadn't dared prepare for. I walked over to Rachel's bed, turned my back to her, quickly shucked my jeans off, and crawled under the covers before she could see me. Rachel crawled in next to me, still wearing her sundress. But I was acutely aware of her smooth, bare legs now touching my hairy bare legs. I could feel an erection forming in my boxers already and tried to shift around so I wouldn't tent the sheets. We watched the movie, but honestly, I didn't retain a single scene. I was too nervous and distracted by the buxom blonde next to me. Pretty early on in the movie, Rachel twisted and turned and fiddled under the sheets and next thing I knew, she was pulling her bra out from under the sheets. It was indeed a nerdy bra, as each cup was patterned like a giant PokeBall. Still, I doubted myself. This is casual, I thought. She's just getting comfortable. It doesn't mean anything.

About half an hour later, Rachel paused the movie. She got out from under the covers. "I wanna get more comfortable. I'm gonna change out of this dress. Do you mind if I put on one of the new t-shirts from the box?" I shook my head. "Thanks! Um...just don't look okay." On the one hand, I wanted to be a gentleman and respect her request. On the other hand I'm a guy. Also, she winked at me before walking to the corner of the room. I compromised by covering my eyes with a hand and peering between a couple cracked fingers.

Rachel was facing the bed as she shimmied the dress up to her waist. I recognized the pokemon printed on her panties as Lickitung. She crossed her arms and pulled the dress higher and higher. Her massive boobs were caught on the fabric until she pulled the dress high enough and they bounced freed. I'd never seen such magnificent tits, even in porn. They were so perfectly symmetrical, so luscious, so surprisingly perky for their size...her nipples were nickel-sized and pink, pointed right at me. I saw Rachel run her hands up and down her exposed torso and then she pinched each of her nipples before putting on the grey t-shirt. The shirt wasn't designed for a woman Rachel's size, so it clung so tightly to her curves. It was scrunched up around her belly, exposing her midsection and the entirety of her panties. Her nipples poked through nicely and I suspected they'd be visible even if they weren't so currently aroused.

Rachel walked back across the room toward me, stooped to grab the other t-shirt, and tossed it at me. "Change shirts so we can match!" My body's not nearly as nice as hers, but I work out, so I wasn't shy about changing shirts in front of her. She sidled back into bed next to me and resumed the movie. I soon felt her hand on my thigh. Not stroking or anything. Just resting there. I finally took the liberty of resting my hand on her thigh in the same manner. I hoped she wouldn't get upset and kick me out of her apartment.

Rachel did not get upset and kick me out of her apartment. Instead she turned on her side, wrapped an arm around my chest, placed her right leg between my two legs, and kissed me on the cheek. I turned my head to kiss her back, but her eyes were closed and she was breathing heavily. She had fallen asleep wrapped around me.

Rachel was as cute sleeping as she was hot awake. I didn't know what to do. I didn't want to wake her up, but I shouldn't spend the night. Although she did have us each change into pajamas basically. Maybe she did want me to stay the night. Would that be presumptuous? I was torn! I also didn't want to be the guy who snuck out before dawn. I mean, we hadn't had sex or anything but still, sneaking away after she fell asleep seemed wrong. Eventually, I decided to try to get some sleep and deal with the consequences in the morning.

***

I woke up to Rachel still wrapped around me, but poking me in the chest. "You're still here?"

"Uhhhhhhhh" I thought I could stall with a prolonged syllable, but nothing came to me.

"Good," Rachel smiled and nestled into my chest.

Phew.

"Did we... we didn't do anything last night did we?" she asked.

"We ate dinner, drank sake, watched a movie."

"I mean we didn't do anything sexual, right?"

"No! No, I would never!" I was horrified at myself. "No, I didn't mean, not that I would never with you, just that, the situation wasn't, I'd love to, well, I think you're, ahhh." I was only making things worse.

Rachel patted me on the chest. "Thank you for not taking advantage last night. Just so you know, I also think you're ahhh." I couldn't see her face, but I could feel her smirking as she teased me. "I should tell you, I'm not looking for a boyfriend. I didn't mean for you to spend the night, although I'm glad you did. I'm just looking for a nerdy friend. Maybe someone to exchange favors with. Oh, that didn't come out right. I didn't mean- I just meant that... I genuinely want to be your friend. But maybe you could help me with my math homework and I could help you with something. I actually don't have a gag reflex! Oh, geez, that's not what- I didn't mean to say that. I just- ugh, why am I so marshmallow mouthed around you!?"

My head was spinning. Rachel wasn't making any sense and I couldn't believe a girl as hot as Rachel could be as nervous around me as I was around her.

"Ok, I'm gonna stop talking. I have to work this morning. Is your car here? Would you mind dropping me off?"

"Of course I will." I answered.

"Great... I'm gonna go take a shower. Do you need a shower?" she asked.

"I think I'm fine for now. I don't have anything going on today. I'll drop you off at work and then I can shower back home."

"Oh... okay that makes sense." She seemed disappointed.

As soon as she left the room, I was kicking myself. Why am I so bad at picking up on hints? That was an invitation, right? Or was it? Is it too late to ask her if it was an invitation?

I argued with myself for 20 minutes. She's probably almost done showering by now.

At 30 minutes, I decided to poke my head in the bathroom and check on her. I wouldn't look. I would just make sure she hadn't slipped. 30 minutes seemed like a long shower.

I walked cautiously to the bathroom door. I poked my head in. "Rachel?" I called.

"Finally." I heard her say.

Okay, that was definitely an invitation. "You know on second thought, maybe I should shower here. I think I spilled some soy sauce or something."

"Oh, then you should definitely hop in."

I'd never gotten undressed so fast. As I peeked around the shower curtain, I saw Rachel fully nude for the first time - from the back. My eyes trailed up from her calves to her thighs to her round, well-toned ass (I stopped here for a moment) to her narrow waist to her lithe back. I stepped into the shower behind her.

"I was wondering where you were. I need someone to wash my back."

She handed me a sponge, already lathered up in soap. I took my time running the sponge softly over every inch of her back. It gave me a chance to admire every curve. As I soaped her lower back, I was distracted by her ass. Suddenly, she turned around and I was soaping her midriff. I was now face-to-face with Rachel's perfect tits.

"You can stare. I don't mind." I didn't really have a choice at this point. Her tits were glistening, drops of water hanging from each nipple. Rachel bounced her boobs rapidly and water shook off in every direction. "You're a little late. I already washed my front, and I really do have to get to work now."

I was crestfallen. I wanted nothing more than to latch onto one of those perky nipples. Before we ran out of time, I took a step back to check out her pussy. She had a mound of soft blonde curls. Not enough natural blondes grow a bush.

"Don't worry. You'll get a chance to play with these one day. I'm definitely gonna need to play with that dick." I looked down and found my erection pointing up right at Rachel's face. "Unfortunately, we really don't have time today. Which is a shame..." She took a step closer to me and wrapped her arms around my neck so she could whisper in my ear, "because I really do enjoy sucking dick. I'm a giver. I love to watch the pleasure and the ecstasy in a guy's eyes. I love to control a guy with my lips. And I love the taste of cum."

I couldn't tell if she was just teasing me, or if she was being honest. I didn't actually care at the moment.

Next thing I knew, Rachel turned off the water. "There's an extra towel under the sink." I watched her tits wobble as she dried her hair. "Sorry, you're gonna have to do the walk of shame in yesterday's clothes. Oh wait! You have your new anime shirt. No one has seen that yet!"

I couldn't get any words out. I could tell I was being shuffled along out of the apartment and on with my day. I dressed quickly, as did Rachel. I drove her to work as promised. We were a few minutes late, but she still took a minute to bend into the driver's window and kiss me briefly on the lips.

I stared at her cleavage as she told me, "I really did have fun last night. We should do it again. Like I said, I'm not looking for a boyfriend and I'm not really looking to date. But I'd love to be friends and hang out sometimes. And also, you know, the other thing I said." Her voice lowered. "About your dick." She perked back up, "Okay bye!"

She turned and sashayed toward the mailroom. I drove home to give myself some overdue relief. It had been the best night of my life, if only because I got to see my crush naked. I really needed to offer her help on her math homework.