Rachel Ch. 02

Story Info
Our second date leads to a hard decision of what to watch.
2.3k words
4.4
7.4k
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/12/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My explanation of the Law of Conservation of Energy was interrupted once again by the sudden distinct snap of elastic against skin, a quick shriek, and another round of giggles. I started to turn to see what was going on in the living room, when Rachel grabbed my arm. "Don't mind them. They're doing this just to bother me."

***

I didn't know what to do. I wanted a second date with Rachel, obviously. I wanted an opportunity to try again - to pick up on the cues this time. I had been kicking myself ever since I had dropped her off at work after our first date. Stupid, stupid! Why didn't I ask her about her roommates? Why didn't I ask about the toys she clearly left out on purpose (she left them out on purpose, right?)? Why didn't I compliment her body when she changed in front of me? Why didn't I make a move when she cuddled up next to me? Worst of all, the only correct response to a girl telling you she doesn't have a gag reflex is some variation of "I don't believe you." Is it too late to try that? Could I go up to her next time I pick up a package and say, "Hey, remember when you told me you enjoy giving blowjobs? Well what I should've told you is that I enjoy receiving blowjobs." For some reason, I don't think that will work as well in the daylight as it would've in her bedroom. Stupid!

What was worse was that I still had to see Rachel all the time. I had ordered so many packages just to have excuses to talk to her, and now they were all arriving. I thought about leaving them there to pile up, but I was afraid they'd be returned to sender after a few days, and they were actually kinda expensive. I tried to go when Rachel wouldn't be there, but the package room was only open for limited hours and it seemed that Rachel was working all of them. So, there I was, three times a week, trying to ask my crush for a blowjob, while desperately trying to not talk to her at all for fear of ruining my chances at a second date. It was not going well.

"And so that's why I think Next Generation is better than Deep Space Nine." I found myself saying. I wasn't sure how long I had been talking. Or how long I had been looking at Rachel's cleavage instead of her face.

"I hear what you're saying," Rachel answered plainly. "But what I asked was whether you knew anything about thermodynamics and wave phenomena."

"Oh..." I looked up into Rachel's hazel eyes, which had clearly been watching me get lost in her tits. She seemed more amused than angry though. For the first time today, I noticed she had dyed her hair brown and styled it like Rachel McAdams's character in Game Night. "Umm, well I..."

"Stop." Rachel instructed me. "I think your soliloquies on nerd stuff are adorable, and I happen to agree about Picard being the better captain. But I don't think either of us have time right now for you to try to answer me again with only half your brain working. So, I'm gonna assume that yes, you are good at physics and that yes, you would love to help me with my homework. 8:00 at my apartment again?"

I nodded silently, afraid that any big movements on my part might push the stars and planets out of alignment and I'd lose my second shot with Rachel.

"Great! By the way, my roommates will probably be home tonight, so get your mind out of the gutter before you come over. In fact, maybe give yourself a little stress relief at 7:30 so you can be ready to concentrate when you get to my place."

I didn't know what to make of that. I nodded silently again, took my package, and walked away from Rachel without a word. My awkwardness hurt me, but I thought it was safer than trying to be cool.

***

After pacing in the hall for three minutes, I knocked on Rachel's door at 8:00 sharp. The door swung open and I found myself face to face with my crush, dressed down for a casual night of studying. She was wearing what looked like a short-sleeved, silk button-up shirt and matching silk pants. Both pieces were light grey, patterned with little Enterprises, Spock Hands, and the words "Boldly Go." Rachel was barefoot and based on the way her nipples poked through the shirt, I guessed she wasn't wearing a bra.

"Welcome! I'm so glad you're here! There's pizza in the kitchen, help yourself. Oh, these are my roommates: Stephanie and Isabelle." As she led me into her apartment, Rachel gestured toward the living room sectional couch, where her roommates waved to me in turn.

Stephanie was tall, blonde, and beautiful. She looked like Alice Eve, but maybe 6'1". She even had heterochromia! She had the friendliest smile as she wiggled her fingers at me. Stephanie was wearing a tight yoga top and yoga pants.

Isabelle was short, brunette, and adorable. She looked like Penelope Cruz, but only 5'3". She seemed excited to see me as she waved frantically at me, before turning to laugh with Stephanie. Isabelle was wearing a sports bra and short gym shorts.

Both roommates were extremely fit. I seemed to remember Rachel mentioning that her roommates were both athletes on the school teams. I think Stephanie did some sort of track and field, and Isabelle was on the soccer team maybe?

Rachel caught me eyeing her roommates. I couldn't help but remember what Rachel had let slip last time I was here: that her roommates had hooked up on that very couch they were sitting on now. Rachel jabbed me in the ribs. "Hey! It's study time, remember?" Then quieter, so only I could hear her, "Did you take my advice about... stress relief?"

I spoke for the first time since entering the apartment. "I did, but I don't know if it worked. I drank some herbal tea, I listened to some classical music, and I tried to breathe deeply. But I'm still pretty nervous around you." I admitted.

Rachel stared at me dumbstruck. "That's not...I meant...Okay, well, I guess we'll just have to deal with it. Here, you sit here." She directed me to a chair at the kitchen table, where I'd have my back to the roommates. Rachel sat down at a 90 degree angle from me. "This'll be fine," she continued. "We're all here to study. They have exams coming up too. The little minxes aren't even really lesbians; that was just a one-time, random, experimentation." Rachel seemed to be rambling to herself now.

I could tell she was stressed about her physics class, so I gathered up my resolve, opened her book, and dove in.

***

We got through about an hour of studying, and I felt like we were making progress. But Rachel kept looking over my shoulder toward the living room. I started hearing giggles coming from that direction, but I tried to keep us on topic. My responsibility was to help Rachel; I couldn't also worry about whatever her roommates were supposed to be studying.

My explanation of the Law of Conservation of Energy was interrupted once again by the sudden distinct snap of elastic against skin, a quick shriek, and another round of giggles. I started to turn to see what was going on in the living room, when Rachel grabbed my arm. "Don't mind them. They're doing this just to bother me."

"Doing what just to bother you? It's just difficult to concentrate with them here. What are they studying for?" I whispered to Rachel.

Rachel stared over my shoulder and answered without looking at me, "Anatomy, it seems like."

"That's an awful lot of giggling for study time."

"They just love to distract me. And I think they're excited to have you here to distract too."

I tried to continue my explanation, but I couldn't pull Rachel's focus back to physics. "Do we need to take a break?" I asked her.

Rachel finally looked back at me, her hazel eyes gleaming. "Yes. As a matter of fact, I think I owe you. You've done me a favor; I think our agreement was that I'd do you a favor back?" My eyes darted quickly to Rachel's chest as she began to unbutton her silk pajama top. As her 30G boobs came into view with her erect nipples staring into my eyes, I started to reach for one. "No, no, not tonight. Tonight, I'm doing you a favor." And with that, Rachel slipped to her knees under the kitchen table.

Without the obligation to help Rachel study, I could focus more on the sounds coming from around the room. Behind me, I could hear the unmistakable sound of making out. I wasn't sure where to look. On the one hand, I had a busty, now-brunette angel on her knees fiddling with my zipper. On the other hand, I needed to know what her not-lesbian roommates were doing to each other on that couch.

Rachel made my decision for me when her delicate hand slipped my cock out of my jeans and her tongue made contact with the base of my shaft. I had fantasized about this moment for too long and I wouldn't miss it for the world. As Rachel suckled on the head of my dick, she grabbed my jeans and boxers and pulled them the rest of the way down my legs. She trailed her tongue down the underside of my shaft until her lips reached my balls. She sucked one in as she turned her attention to untangling my pants from my feet and tossing them aside. Free of that obstruction, Rachel shimmied forward until her knees were on the ground between my feet and then she really got to work.

Meanwhile, from behind me, I could hear moans of pleasure and the slurping of juices. I wondered who was eating whom, but I couldn't tear my eyes away from Rachel's. She had one hand holding my knee for balance while the other hand twisted on the base of my dick. Her head bobbed up and down in my lap. Still, she never broke eye contact. Her mouth was so soft and warm and it felt luxurious. I loved watching my dick disappear between her bright red lips. Her lipstick left red smears all over my shaft. From one moment to the next, I cycled between disbelief at how deep she was taking me, doubt at my own memory of the previous moment, awe at the evidence of the lipstick stains around my base, and then euphoria as Rachel repeated her attack.

Rachel would build me up toward the verge of orgasm, but then stop before I hit the point of no return. She kept me as hard as I'd ever been and she seemed to know exactly where my limits were. Her eyes were watching mine and responding to every tiny reaction I gave. It was like she was tracking my heartbeat by watching the fluttering of my pupils.

From the living room, I could hear two distinct sets of moans building and building in concert with each other. When the sounds reached a crescendo of ecstasy, Rachel suddenly slammed her face down until her nose poked into my pelvis. She had my entire dick lodged in her throat, and I could feel her neck muscles massaging me and pulling my cum from me. With a groan, I came along with the two roommates I couldn't see, depositing my load directly into Rachel's throat.

When I'd finished ejaculating, Rachel slowly drew her mouth off my cock, cleaning it with her tongue along the way. She finally removed the head with a small pop. Rachel licked her lips and smiled at me. While still kneeling under the table, my half-hard dick still pointing half-heartedly at her face, Rachel looked up at me. "Delicious," she declared simply. "I can tell you didn't give yourself any stress relief before coming over here." She blushed slightly. "Good job hanging on as long as you did." She seemed nervous to admit, "Like I said, I love sucking cock. I hate when it's over too quickly. I'm sorry about my roommates. They just love to spoil my fun."

I heard giggling and turned finally to catch a glimpse of her roommates. The two of them were holding hands and running down the hall toward one of their bedrooms. I only saw their asses, but the view confirmed they played for one of the school teams.

Rachel got herself out from under the table, retrieved her shirt from I don't know where, and began buttoning it back up. "I think we've done enough work for one night. Do you think you could finish up my homework for me? I understand it all a lot better now, and I just think filling it out would be a bit tedious."

I nodded serenely.

"Great!" Rachel exclaimed. Next thing I knew, she was handing me my backpack and thanking me for my help tonight. I felt myself being pushed toward the exit, so I took my leave, grateful for the mind-blowing blowjob. "Maybe next time we can study at your place. I can be loud and distracting too. I'll make you a king amongst your neighbors." She shut the door behind me.

I stumbled off sheepishly toward my car, carrying my backpack. Tonight couldn't have gone any better. Except, of course, I would've liked to have been sat in a different chair where I could've watched her roommates. Maybe I'll request that next time. It wasn't until I pulled into my parking lot at home that I realized I'd left my jeans and my boxers at Rachel's.