Rachel Services Clients for James

Story Info
Rachel is used by James’s partners.
3.7k words
4.52
18.4k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been 3 weeks after James and the others had used me at home. I kept thinking about James sliding his cock into me and how nice it was being used in the shower. It was a huge mental dilemma for me, one minute I would be thinking how hot it was and then I would start to feeling guilty about my husband and that I should be hating what happened to me.

I had enjoyed sex with my husband a few times over those weeks, it was our standard sex play. Although I thought of James a couple of times which made it a bit more exciting. I had not heard from the gang at all and started thinking it might have been a bluff, I secretly hoped my phone might ring.

On the following Wednesday I was playing my regular social tennis at the local club with a few girl friends. I was wearing a blue sports top and matching short skirt. I always loved this outfit as it showed off my legs and figure. My girl friends all joked about me being the super model of the group.

I had just finished tennis and sat down with the girls for a few well earned drinks.

It was then I received a text

"You are required tonight at 8, there is a parcel with clothes in it waiting at home for you to wear. James. ps. you look hot on the court." it read.

I was flustered, my pussy twitched a couple of times, I looked around but couldn't see anyone.

"You alright." one of the girls asked.

"Yes no problem at all." I replied.

I gathered my thoughts, what to do. If I don't do what they ask my present life is finished.

"Okay, where do I meet you." I texted back.

"we will forward the address to you, don't be late." the reply came.

I quickly drank my gin and tonic, and bought another round of drinks for the girls.

We chatted a lot but my mind was on what to expect tonight, my pussy was so wet

thinking about it.

I excused myself after 3 drinks as I had to drive. On getting home there was a parcel at the front step, My husband was at work so I grabbed it and went straight into the house then the bedroom.

I opened up the parcel, there was a note in it,

"You will be a hostess tonight, wear high heels to suit the outfit." it read.

That seemed almost boring until I looked at it

It was a black and white colored french maid outfit. I tried it on.

It was a one piece, which was extremely short, the skirt barely covered my tight ass. It had a plunging front, which was very revealing, with just a normal bra on my beautiful DD breasts were hardly contained. My nipples were just covered.

I paraded in front of my full length mirror, looking good I thought to myself. I selected a pair of black high heals, damn I looked sexy.

I changed back to my normal clothes and hid the costume just in case. I then rang up hubby, I explained I was going out with the girls and would be late home. He wasn't going to get home until 7pm so I said I would have already left. I worked out I would be able to be dressed before I left and could just take a change of clothes with me.

I went for a nice shower, cleaning my self up a bit. I felt like a teenager going out on a date, I was excited but still had that lingering feeling of guilt. Part of the excitement was not knowing what to expect and what was expected of me.

I put on black lacey underwear and a matching black pushup bra.

I put on the maids costume and my black high heal shoes, I felt my breasts were being held back by a thread of material. Bloody hot I thought to myself.

I put on a coat that covered the costume, I then went and consumed a couple of drinks, I needed to calm my nerves.

I received another text detailing the address, I knew the suburb, it was lower class area about 30 minutes away.

I was shaking in fear and excitement as I drove there. I parked my car in front of the house, it was a old timber house that definitely needed some attention.

I walked up to the front and knocked on the door, it was soon opened by one of the gang. I thought it was the one that took my virgin ass.

"Come in, you have work to do." He said.

There was music playing quite loudly and a few men walking about that I didn't recognize. Then I saw James walking towards me, yummy, he looked hot with a tight shirt on with his well fitted jeans.

"Hello Rachel, I'm glad you complied, I would have hated to let your family know

how much you enjoyed the boys" James said.

"Well I really didn't have a choice did I." I replied

"Well Rachel tonight we are having a bit of a poker slash party night, you will be catering to my guests needs especially my special guests." He said smiling at me.

"Now pass me your coat and let me see how you scrubbed up." he directed.

I took off my coat, I wasn't concerned, I knew I looked real good.

I passed him my coat.

"Damn girl you are fucking hot, just right for tonight." he said smiling at me. He moved forward and gave me a kiss on my shoulder. My pussy twitched.

James escorted me into a smallish room with a large poker table like you would see in a casino. There was an older guy performing the croupier's role. There was 5 men playing, 3 were casually dressed and 2 who were dressed in suits, they stood out in this crowd.

"Rachel this is Michael and Robert, they are my special guests, you will look after all my guests but especially these two gentlemen." James informed me.

"Boys this is the special lady I was telling you about, she is your hostess for the night." he said.

The shorter of the two spoke, "Thanks James, she is lovely."

He leant forward and kissed my cheek, " I'm Robert, you are delightful."

"And I am Michael." The taller of the two said, he was a impressive Latin looking man. He was at least 6'4" with a obviously solid well toned body.

Robert continued, " Rachel could we have a couple of beers please."

"Certainly." I replied.

James showed me the bar.

"Rachel these two are very important for our business." James whispered to me. grabbing my ass at the same time.

"Yes sir." I answered. No different from having to serve my husband when he is being an arrogant asshole watching the football.

I took the beers back to Michael and Robert. I stood between them at the table and passed them the bottles. I went to move back when I felt an arm go around my waist, the arm stopped me moving. I gathered they wanted to stay next to them.

They spoke between themselves and seemed to ignore me

I then felt a hand slip up under my short dress, and start to play with my ass. It was Robert groping my ass, he didn't miss a beat in his conversation with Michael. His hand then moved up and slid between down between my underwear and my ass.

He started to squeeze my ass cheek. I liked the feel of his smooth hand on my flesh.

Robert leant over to me, " I think you should give Michael a rub for good luck, he needs it." Robert whispered to me.

I remembered what James had said.

I reached down and started rubbing Michaels groin.

"Good girl" Michael said, looking at me and smiling. He made me melt a bit, he was so good looking.

I kept rubbing his groin and could feel his cock starting to swell. I paid it more attention griping his cock and squeezing it. I heard him moan.

I could feel that he had a sizable cock, my mind drifted a bit and started imagining it sliding into my pussy.

Robert, whispered me some orders. I stopped and went to the bathroom. I removed my panties and my bra. I returned and took my place between my men.

Robert spoke, "Now pull those lovely breasts out."

I looked at him for a second then did what I was told. I pulled my left then right breast out so they were both fully exposed. My nipples were quite hard.

"Now that is a fashion statement, they look great." Michael said with a smile that made me weak at the knees.

I gladly resumed feeling Michaels lovely cock. I felt Robert moved his hand to the front of my skirt.

His hand gently touched my pussy, his finger move between the lips of my vagina. His finger slid in easily as I was already getting wet from feeling Michaels cock. The other guys were watching and still trying to play poker, but the game had definitely slowed down. Thy were enjoying watching my breasts that were on display for every one to see.

Robert was alternating between working his finger inside my pussy and working my clitoris. Michael reached around and groped my breast. I loved the attention.

Well I think Michael and I have better things to do then lose our money." Robert said

He stood up, removing his finger from my wet pussy. I reluctantly let go of Michael's hardening cock as he too stood up.

Robert grabbed my hand and walked to a doorway.

"Is our room clear James." Robert yelled at James

"Yep, is Rachel being a good girl." James asked

"So far she has, but we will sample the goods properly now." Robert replied.

I looked at James, A bit bewildered but then I thought I shouldn't be surprised. Anyway I didn't have a choice.

Robert led me by hand down the passageway, Michael followed close behind. We came to a doorway, while Robert opened the door Michael came up behind me. His hard cock pressed against my ass, his large hands grabbed each breasts. he then kissed my neck, oh god, it felt so sexy. I pushed my ass back onto his cock.

"Don't worry you are going to feel it real good in a minute." he said quietly.

"Promises, promises." I said looking back at him. I reached back and gripped his cock again.

Robert opened the door and we walked in. it was a large room with a double bed and other odd furniture, it was quite dark with only a couple of dim lamps on.

Robert walked me over to a narrow padded table with four study legs, a bit like a old fashion gymnastic horse.

Robert turned and faced me, he took hold of the dress and peeled the dress off my shoulders pushing it to my hips, then over my hips onto the floor.

"I loved the maid costume but damn you look good naked." Robert said while he groped my left breast.

"Thank you." I replied. I was proud of my mature body, I was hoping Michael thought the same.

Robert bent me over the bench, my breasts on both sides. He and Michael grabbed a hand each and strapped my wrists to the bottom of the legs using leather straps that were attached to the legs. This brought me back into the real world, where, whether I liked it or not I was their sex toy.

My ass and pussy were completely exposed and vulnerable. Michael was behind me, I felt him feeling my pussy, his fingers probing inside me. I was feeling so sexy that this young handsome man was enjoying playing with me. He then started to rub the big head of his cock around my pussy. Teasing me, "Please fuck me." I heard someone say.

He laughed and slowly edged his cock into me, I wished I could see it sliding in. It was so large it filled me up like never before, his strong hands grabbed my hips and he gave a hard thrust, pushing all of his cock into me. I might be getting used but this felt great.

As Robert stripped I saw that he was wearing a shoulder holster holding a large pistol. He placed it on a chair. I noticed there was another identical holster already sitting there. Robert brought his cock to my mouth, his cock looked like it was about about 6". I opened my mouth, he guided in it. I rolled my tongue around his cock. It was a easy cock to take, a nice easy size to suck on. He held my head and started to pump his cock in and out of my mouth.

Michael was now building up a steady rhythm on my pussy, it felt so nice being used at both ends. Robert started to fuck my mouth harder and then filled my mouth full of his cum. He left his cock in my mouth, I made sure I swallowed every drop then cleaned his cock with my tongue.

Michael was having a lot of fun with my pussy, I don't think my pussy had ever felt such a great pounding. I was loving every thrust and was disappointed when I heard him groan and felt his load fill me up.

When he withdrew his cock, my pussy felt as if it was gaping. God, I missed that cock already.

The boys unclipped my wrists and I stood up.

"Rachel get us some beers please." Michael asked. I looked at his torso, it was ripped. His depleted cock hung between his legs, it looked about 7" soft.

Yes" Michael I answered.

I quickly got the two beers and returned, they had turn on a tv and were sitting on a couch watching some basketball.

Robert spoke, "Now on your knees and start sucking on our balls and cocks until we are hard again."

I didn't say anything, I just did what I was told. I lifted Michael's cock first, I started licking his balls then started sucking on them. I went for a few minutes then crawled to Robert and proceeded to do the same.

Robert laid back a bit then lifted a leg, "lick my ass like a good girl." he ordered.

I had never even dreamt of licking an ass, I had read about rimming but had never considered doing it.

I gave his ass opening a light lick.

"You can do better than that, you don't want us to complain to James do you." Robert said in a stern voice.

"No Sir." I replied.

I started licking his ass more, he was groaning quietly. He grabbed the back of my head and push my mouth closer to his ass.

"Drive that tongue in bitch." Robert directed. I couldn't reply I just tried to get my tongue into his ass as deep as possible. I could feel that Robert liked to dominate.

"That's great, James was right, you are a great acquisition." Robert said.

After a couple of minutes he let go of my head.

I pulled back, they both had erections.

"Hop on Rachel." Michael ordered. I looked at him he was laying back on the couch, his erect cock in his hand, I guess it was about 9" of solid cock. who was I to argue, I climber on and lower myself down onto his cock. It was so satisfying to having him fill my pussy again. I had started grinding on his cock when I felt a finger at my ass, it must have been pretty well lubed as it slipped in pretty easily. I then felt another of Roberts fingers entered me, he started to fuck my ass with his two fingers.

The fingers left my ass to be replaced by Roberts cock pushing at my ass, thankfully he edged in slowly. His cock pushed in, I was relieved it was Roberts cock in my ass and not Michaels.

Robert held my hips and built up a steady pace, I was actually enjoying the sensation having a cock in my ass and pussy at the same time. I loved the feeling especially with Michael groping my breasts and squeezing my nipples. I was looking at Michaels face when a warm feeling came over me and I shuddered to a orgasm.

"You seriously love being fucked and used don't you." Robert laughed

"Yes" I replied meekly, riding both their cocks harder. God I am such a slut, I had been a good wife for so long and now I cant get enough stray cock. I felt Michael tense and squeeze my breasts harder, I felt his cum shoot into me. I grinded on his cock a bit more making sure I receive every drop of his cum.

I leant forward with my breasts on his gorgeous chest, not to be outdone Robert grabbed a handful of my hair and pulled my head back. With my back arched Robert really started to pound my ass, smacking my ass with his spare hand. I loved the impact of his hand as he fucked me as hard as he could. I started to push my ass back onto his cock.

"Fuck yeah, love it baby." Robert yelled. His cum filled my ass.

I let out a moan when he withdrew his cock. I rolled off Michael and laid back on the couch. Cum started to ooze out of my pussy and ass, I laughed to myself, imagine if my husband could see me now.

Robert left the room and returned within a couple of minutes carrying my jacket.

He pulled out a small ladies wallet that I had brought with me, he opened it and took out my drivers license. He then took a photo of it. I didn't say anything, I had learnt not to ask questions.

He and Michael finished getting dressed, strapping their shoulder holsters on.

As watched them get dress I assumed they were some form of enforcement. I put on my jacket, and followed them through the doorway. We soon bumped into James.

"You boys were gone for a while, I hope you enjoyed yourselves." James asked, looking at me. I smiled back at him.

"Man, we had a great time, she is a great fuck." Michael replied.

"So we are good." James asked

"Yeah man, we want Rachel to be available again though, can you supply her number and we will be good for the long term." Michael continued.

I was standing right next to them listening to them basically trading me.

"Rachel, you still answer to me but the boys here will require your services occasionally." James said, then continued, "I don't expect to be disappointed."

"Yes James." I replied. I had agreed but wondered how I could be traded like this.

James got called away.

Michael spoke first, "Rachel we will give you a call when we want you, we now have your number and your address." "You are not stupid so you know we have unlimited power, do what we want and we should all have a good time."

"I am married you know." I said.

"Yes we know and we don't give a fuck, its more of a reason to be compliant, you wouldn't want us to pay your husband a visit at work." Robert said in an authoritarian voice.

Robert reached inside my jacket, he found one of my nipples and squeezed it hard.

"You'll do what you are told." Robert said.

"Yes." I answered with a bowed head.

"Well we better do some work." Robert announces loudly, a few boys around them laughed. They then left.

I was hoping I could sneak away and started towards the front door.

"Where are you going, go back to the room and strip, get on your hands and knees on the bed." I turned and saw James.

I immediately turned and walked to the bedroom, and as directed I stripped and assumed the position, then waited.

I didn't have to wait long, it was James. He climber onto the bed behind me, he held my hip with one hand and guided his cock into my pussy with the other.

Not as large as Michaels python but definitely a large cock. I could now relax and enjoy James fucking me with his nice cock. I arched my back and pushed back, he didn't last long shooting his cum into me.

He rolled off and laid on his back. "Suck my cock clean." He directed.

I moved around and started to slowly lick and suck on his cock. He gently massaged my right breast at the same time.

"You are mine, but you will be their toy as long as they like, they are very powerful and I am making a lot of money out of keeping them happy." James said.

I lifted my head, "Yes James, whatever you want." I answered. I then lowered my head and continued sucking his cock like a good slut.

James hardened quickly and eventually fed his load down my throat.

He hopped up and got dressed.

"You can get yourself tidied up and leave." James said, he then passed me an envelope. "For such a good job." he said with a smile.

I tidied up and left the house, and hopped into my car. I opened up the envelope and counted $1000 cash. What did that make me now, I had become a total slut and was loving it. The cash was just a bonus.

I started thinking of Michaels and James cocks fucking me, Robert being rough with me, slapping and fucking my ass.

My hand wandered to between my legs, I started to massage my clitoris while I drove home to my husband. I kept on thinking about what I would be required to do next.