Rachel Goes Back to School Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come back tomorrow," I said and saw him nod.

With his hands full, he made for the door, and my wife rose to open it, giving him a nice view of her jiggling breasts as she moved. He paused as if he expected a kiss, but she stayed back and he left.

Rachel stepped up to me, pulled on my hand, and said, "C'mon."

I let her lead me to the bedroom and her lack of guilt surprised me. Normally, she focused on consequences, sometimes debilitatingly so, which made her current ease hard to fathom.

"Rachel, how are you dealing with everything?" I asked as we settled on the edge of the bed.

"I'm okay... better than I expected," she answered, and then added with an impish grin, "Remember, you told me to."

"Hmmm..." I declared, realizing the role my words would play.

"Let's make love," she said as a needy look appeared.

"You need to shower first," I replied, and then added, "I don't want to come in contact with his... stuff."

"Okay," she answered and my rebuke brought a sad look to her face which made me feel guilty.

She was gone for about ten minutes and then returned with a towel wrapped tightly around her body. I stood as she approached and kissed her lightly on the lips. A second one followed and the third time our lips met I pulled her body hard against mine while kissing her passionately. When it finally ended, she was a bit out of breath but had a big smile.

"Get on the bed... on your back. You'll want to know everything and I want to do it all at once," she demanded.

"Where?" I asked looking at the large wet spot.

"Baby, deal with it," she replied and pushed on my arm.

I undressed and found the best spot I could, close to the edge of the mattress, and once in place, Rachel straddled my body. Since I wasn't hard, and she hadn't lubricated, she simply fell onto my chest.

"Now, no questions until I finished. I want to get it all out," she said.

"Okay, Rachel," I acknowledged.

"Well, let see... After we talked, and you told me to... I went out in the robe and came up behind him while he was working. When he saw it, he stopped and kissed me... the robe came off. He took me to the bedroom and when he found out I was wet, he... we started doing it. I mean we were doing it within just a few minutes of the call," she explained.

"Did you orgasm?" I asked even though I promised to remain quiet.

"Yes... you aren't supposed to ask questions yet," she replied.

"Go on," I said.

"We did it four times... last night. I had three orgasms and yes they felt really good," she said.

"How did you do it?" I probed.

"Missionary three times and me on top once," she responded.

"You didn't cum on top, you never do," I replied.

"No, I didn't," she confirmed.

"What else happened? Did he lick you? Did you suck him?" I pushed.

"I sucked him... some. A lot, I guess... He didn't lick me," he said.

"Why not? He did before," I asked.

"Because he... uhhh... you won't like it. He kind of came in me the first time," she answered in a nervous voice.

I used my hand to lift her head and when our eyes met, I said, "Rachel? He ejaculated into you? You aren't protected! Are you crazy?"

"I got too excited and forgot to warn him. It was just the one time... and my period is in three days so it's safe. It's okay," she replied guiltily.

"Christ, Rachel... I hope you're right," I responded, shocked she had allowed it despite her arousal. Then, I thought about the present from the professor, and asked, "How did the butt plug get in you? You wouldn't let me near, yet with Larry it's okay?"

"I don't know... I guess I just gave myself to him," she said, stunning me with the meaning of her admission.

"When did that happen?" I asked.

I felt her hand searching for my dick and when she found it, she looked at me and said, "You're hard."

At first, I felt embarrassed that her description would excite me but when she scooted back and my dick hit her dripping pussy, I countered, "And you're wet... soaked."

"It happened after the first time," she said, returning to my question.

"You're first orgasm?" I attempted to clarify.

"That's when you gave yourself to him... and let him put the thing in?" I asked.

"Yeah..." she whispered as she slowly moved her hips.

"He put it in?" I asked.

"Yeah, he saw it on the nightstand where you left it and asked if I used it. I said it was a gift and I'd never tried it," she explained.

"Did it hurt?" I pushed.

"Some..." she admitted.

"Did he use some lube?" I asked, for some reason intrigued she allowed it.

"He put it in... in my pussy first," she replied.

"So pussy juice and his cum? Shit, Rachel," I responded, realizing that she had indeed given herself to him.

"Yeah..." she whispered, and after a pause, she asked, "Do you want to put in?"

"No, baby... it's his thing. You gave it to him," I said.

"That's not true," she replied as she looked down at me.

"Yes, it is... you gave it up to him. This morning, too," I pushed.

"You made me!" she declared, and kissed me for a few seconds before she added, "I expected you sooner."

"No, baby... you wanted to give it to him. You've been wanting it for a while," I told her, as she started to move faster.

"I wanted you with me," she persisted.

"I was here this morning when he fucked you and came all over your tits. You rubbed his cum in deep, didn't you?" I fired back as the feeling of her dripping pussy took me to a higher state of excitement.

"Mmmm... I did. You watched me," she whispered seductively.

A sudden surge hit my body and without warning, I flipped Rachel onto her back and quickly re-entered. Now, I could drive into her deeply, but wanting to learn more and afraid of going over the top too soon, I set a slow, steady pace.

"You liked being with him," I whispered to get her talking again.

"Yeah..." she admitted without hesitation, indicating to me that she was also very aroused.

Suddenly, a thought hit my head, and although I tried not to say it, I couldn't hold back and whispered into her ear, "My beautiful wife has gone bad."

Her eyes which had been closed as she enjoyed the sensations, shot open and she replied, "I'm not bad. You told me to... you wanted me to."

"Maybe... but you still got bad," I teased.

A tiny smile appeared on Rachel's face as she realized my game, and seconds later she started with her provocations, "You should have come sooner to protect me... why did you wait so long?"

"I knew you wanted space, baby," I whispered.

"You should have come sooner," she repeated in a seductive voice and then continued with, "I had to beg him to pull out."

In my wildest imagination, I never thought that my loving wife could play the role of a dirty vamp. Without question, the flirtation and sex had been an incredible step in an uncharted direction, and I worried that her guilt would turn out to be overwhelming. So, now hearing her return my provocation with an equal if not more powerful message was shocking. It indicated to me that she was not going to dwell for long on any guilt. Regardless, I found her words to be deeply arousing and I started to move into her with more purpose.

"Feel good?" I grunted.

"Take it, baby... "she moaned, which pushed me even further.

The magical feeling started to churn in my body and it built so rapidly that I knew my climax would be huge. I tried to stay focused, hoping she would give me some hint that she was on a similar path, but I knew by her sounds that she hadn't started to build. Likely, Larry had fucked her completely out and she had nothing left to offer, but even that thought was arousing.

"I'm going to cum," I warned.

"Yes, yes..." she whispered into my ear, and then with a heavy moan, she added, "It's yours..."

An explosion of stars appeared before my eyes and although I tried to keep moving it felt like several hundred pounds had been loaded onto my back. I pushed in deeply once and then managed to withdraw before I fell into her as my balls spasmed. With a final, deep grunt, I collapsed onto my wife, completely spent.

My next conscious thought was Rachel's hand lovingly stroking my hair. Still sucking in air, I tried to lift to look at her, but she pushed me down onto her bosoms. Several more minutes elapsed before I managed to roll to her side, and when I did, she turned so that we were facing each other.

"I love you," she whispered as she softly pressed her lips against mine.

"I can't move," I whined.

"You're exhausted... you were fighting for me," she giggled.

"My God! Where did you come from?" I gasped.

"Baby, rest. I need to go. I'm already late for school," she replied.

I looked into her eyes for a moment and then said, "Rachel, you're not going to school today."

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
Charitable Contributions Churchgoing wife aid the less fortunate.in Loving Wives
A Cuckold Made Hung lodger seduces wife and cuckolds a willing husband.in Loving Wives
Igniting the Tinder of Lust Ch. 01 Husband pushes his wife until her hidden lust is ignited.in Loving Wives
Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
More Stories