Rachel Goes Back to School Ch. 03

Story Info
Rachel is incapable of controlling her lust.
15.7k words
57.7k
155
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/12/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
j267
j267
4,574 Followers

It seemed implausible that in such a short timeframe we would experience the world of others in the bedroom. I felt our marriage stood on bedrock and in our small-town world the idea just didn't exist. After all, we were viewed as pillars of the community - a church-going solid family that would never consider something so decadent. Perhaps, it was just about the opportunity, as we now had the freedom provided by the condo and the anonymity of strangers in a large city. However, one would have to be intellectually dishonest to conclude we were mere victims of events. Rather, there had to something within us that embraced the experience and repeatedly led us to the edge. In any event, we now existed in two totally opposed worlds.

When I told Rachel there would be no school that day, her eyes grew large and then she burst out laughing. Pleased by the message, she snuggled close to my side and we shared light kisses and soft purrs for a time before we drifted to sleep. I awoke before her, extremely horny, but wanting to be sure her body had recovered enough from the night's activities to orgasm, I left her sleeping while I went out and made some coffee. Three hours later, just before four in the afternoon, she appeared in a long t-shirt looking quite fresh.

"Are you recovered?" I asked.

"Don't..." she whined as she wormed into my arms.

"How are you feeling?" I asked.

"A little tired...sore," she sighed, and then asked, "Do you really think I'm a bad girl now?"

I knew her question related to the declaration I had made earlier in bed. That was meant as a tease, but the tone of her voice seemed serious. I didn't think she was bad, certainly not in a negative context, so I debated whether to give her immediate comfort or pull the string further.

"Mmmm...I do," I whispered into her ear.

"What? No, I'm not... You don't think that," she fired back, clearly surprised by my response.

Just then, we heard a key in the door, and we quickly looked at each other, both understanding the meaning. Rachel tried to step into the bedroom but I held her firmly and seconds later, Larry appeared at the entrance.

"Uhhh... I thought I was supposed to come back for the sink," he said with a confused expression.

"You were. We got delayed," I explained, and then added, "How about tomorrow?"

He nodded and then looked towards Rachel, and asked, "How are you?"

"Fine, Larry," she responded in a soft voice.

"Okay, then," he said and left.

"Let's go eat, I'm starved," I suggested.

"Wait, buster. You need to explain yourself," she demanded.

I couldn't fathom that she would think my statement was anything but sex talk, which meant what she really sought was stroking. It meant I had more room to play before expressing my undying love.

"Honey, I didn't say I didn't like it," I teased, and fortunately her back was to me so she couldn't see my smile.

"I'm not bad," she whined.

"Do you want to see him, Larry...again?" I asked.

The question made her pause to think, but finally, she answered, "No, I don't."

"Okay, then. One time doesn't make you bad," I said as I kissed her neck.

"Then take it back," she demanded.

"Okay, I take it back," I said and kissed her again.

With that, we began to prepare to go out and thirty minutes later, we found ourselves in a Chinese restaurant. Since it was quite early, only one other table was occupied and after ordering too much food, we started to talk.

"Tell me what you're thinking," Rachel asked.

"I'm thinking last night was crazy...bizarre, but mostly I'm thinking about you and hope you're okay," I replied.

"I'm fine... I mean I'll be okay. A lot to process," she answered, and then said, "God, the kids can never find out. Lizzie would kill me."

"No, of course they can't" I agreed, cringing at the thought as well.

"Tell me what you were thinking...what you felt," she asked.

It seemed out-of-place to answer such an intimate question in our current surroundings, but I liked the fact that we were talking, so I told her, "There was worry, concern, anxiety, and nervousness when I wasn't near you. Not knowing what was happening... how you were doing... was tough. When I got there and knew you were okay, I felt better, and when I saw you...it was very strange. Strangely exciting in a way, but also unreal."

"Did it make you mad?" she asked.

"No, I wasn't mad," I replied.

"Jealous?" she probed.

"It made me want you, too. Is that jealousy?" I asked.

"No, honey... That's lust, I think," she replied.

A little smile appeared on her face as we looked at each other which made me think my admission had pleased her. Just then, the food arrived and we busied ourselves with serving, but after we had taken a few bites, we returned to the discussion.

"Desire maybe, not lust," I said, picking up where we left off.

"Yes, desire is a better word," she agreed.

"Tell me what you were thinking...feeling...when you were in bed with him," I urged.

"It happened so fast... after you told me to..." she started smiling at her phrasing before she continued, "I worried too...about you...about us...but I was so excited, too. And after the first time, I don't...I just kind of let go."

"Quit worrying...about us?" I pushed.

"Yes, I guess. Is that bad? Is that why you said I was bad?" she asked.

"No, that's not why and I'm glad you enjoyed it. It would be much more difficult having the conversation if you didn't," I counseled.

"I agree," she answered and then added, "You don't really think I'm bad, you're just teasing."

"Am I?" I asked.

"Yes, you would never let me. If you thought I was bad you would stop me," she answered, and impressed with her thinking, I gave her a little nod.

We made love when we returned to the condo and although it took patience and persistence, I finally managed to get her to release. I think, much like me, she was pleased to have that mountain behind us. Early, the following morning, we drove home in separate cars so she could make her teaching assignment and I could catch up on all the things I dropped. I made her stay home and drive up and back for her Thursday classes in the city, which meant we were in the same bed for six straight days. That togetherness helped and by the time the weekend arrived, our conversations were very open.

"Do you feel naughty in that bed?" I asked in a low voice on Monday evening when she was back in the city.

"Mmmm...why would I?" she giggled.

We had already talked about kids, school, and work along with the maintenance man. He had not tried to contact her, which was good news, and now she lay naked as we engaged in a little phone play.

"You're right, there's no reason," I teased.

"These sheets are making my nipples hard," she whispered, and then she whined, "Let me touch... I need relief."

"No, baby. You know the rules. Save it for tomorrow and I'll take care of you," I said.

"Promise?" she asked.

"Yes, baby. I promise," I told her.

I was pleased that the encounter with Larry didn't interfere with our phone time. I had come to enjoy it a great deal and felt Rachel did as well. Interestingly, it never resulted in orgasms for either of us, but still had its own special intimacy.

The following day, when she returned home, we did manage to sneak away from the kids late in the evening and enjoy some spectacular lovemaking. Our sexual psyche, still fueled by her experience with Larry, took us down a path of extreme passion. Part of it came from the simple decadence of the event, but there was also a sense of heightened caring driven by our need to emotionally heal. Combined, these elements created incredible energy that kept us going for hours.

As normal, on Wednesday afternoon after she completed her teaching schedule for the day, Rachel departed for the city. Based on the outcomes of the last two evenings, I looked forward to speaking to her later and hopefully engage in a sexual exchange. Thus, I phoned her near our normal time but the call rolled to voicemail, and twenty minutes later when I tried again, the same thing happened. At times, Rachel would dive into her studies and work late, but she always called me back within thirty minutes. So, when an hour had passed, I started to wonder what she might be doing.

"Hi, I'm sorry it took so long," she said when she finally called back, and by the tone of her voice, I knew something had occurred.

"Rachel, what's wrong?" I asked.

It took her several seconds to respond, and then she said, "I...I was bad."

Instantly, I knew she had met with the maintenance guy, but I wanted her to admit it, so I asked, "What happened? Tell me."

"I...I let Larry..." she whimpered.

"You had sex with him?" I pushed.

"Yes..." she forced out.

"Is he still there?" I asked, recalling the last time.

"No...he left," she replied.

"How long was he there, Rachel?" I probed, feeling strangely calm.

"I don't know...four hours," she answered.

Connecting the dots, her admission meant the man had gone to her shortly after she arrived and for the bulk of the evening, he had enjoyed her body. Also, it reinforced my belief that somehow, he kept track of her coming and going.

"How long did it take him? Did you put on the robe?" I challenged her as a vision of her swift capitulation entered my brain.

"I'm sorry..." she whispered.

"How long, Rachel," I demanded.

"I...I guess...not long," she admitted.

"Did he cum in you?" I asked.

"No!" she answered emphatically, and then quickly added, "I wouldn't let him."

"Okay, Rachel, go to sleep, but we need to talk about this more tomorrow. A serious talk. This is going too far," I said.

"Okay...I...I should have...I'm sorry," she replied.

Just as I started to end the call, a thought struck me, and I asked, "Did he put the plug in your butt, again?"

Her silence told the story, but finally, she answered, "Yes."

"Is it still there?" I fired back.

"Yes," she responded.

"Get it out," I demanded.

"Okay," she replied in a guilty voice.

She apologized several more times before the call ended, and once I dropped the receiver, I stared up at the ceiling wondering what we had unleashed. Most troubling to me was this encounter had occurred without my involvement. Plus, despite her repeated declarations that she could handle the man, he had bedded her easily. Did it mean that his seductive powers were too strong for her to handle or did she harbor some hidden desires that he managed to tap into? I struggled to sleep that night as the vision of my wife receiving the man's cock as she kissed him passionately wouldn't go away.

As soon as she arrived home the following afternoon, we retreated to our bedroom and sat down to talk. She strongly denied having any thoughts of being with him again and proclaimed that his appearance at the door was a total surprise. She went on to explain that they talked a few minutes and then, without warning, he wrapped her in a hug and tried to kiss her. She claimed she asked him to stop and averted the kiss, but on his third attempt their lips connected and after that, she lost control. Once in bed, he had gone down and her and made her orgasm and then entered and fucked her until he was ready to climax. He finished across her body and after resting for a while, he asked about the plug. She told him it was in a drawer in the bathroom, and after retrieving the device, he worked it into her ass. After that, she said they talked for a long time about his life and daughter before she took him in her mouth, got him hard, and let him fuck her again. She had another climax and then took him into her mouth and sucked until he exploded.

"Did he tell you to suck him?" I asked.

"Yes, he did," she answered, but I could tell she was lying.

"Rachel?" I challenged.

"Okay...I did it. I couldn't help it," she admitted.

"You were too horny?" I asked, and when she nodded her head I asked, "Did you take the plug out?"

"Yes, like you told me," she answered.

I went silent while I thought about the encounter before taking her chin in my hand, forcing our eyes to connect, and stating, "If you can't handle him, we're getting rid of the condo."

"I can..." she started.

Cutting her off, I said, "Rachel, he got you with ease."

"I'm not easy!" she declared.

"How long did it take him?" I asked.

"That's not fair," she responded, and I could tell the idea annoyed her.

I let her calm for a minute before I said in a soothing voice, "After all this time together... I think we've discovered something about... us really. You have this passion... this naughty passion and I get something...something out of it, too."

"What do we do?" she asked with pleading eyes.

"Do you want him again?" I asked.

"I don't know," she replied, and her eyes dropped back to the floor.

"Do you?" I pushed.

"No... Maybe. I don't know" she stammered and then asked me," What do we do?"

"Maybe, call me first. So, it's us, not just you. Call so we can discuss and decide," I suggested.

A smile came to her face and she moved to sit on my lap, then said, "Or, you could just knock me up."

Seconds later, we were naked and writhing in each other's arms. She wanted me inside her quickly and I barely managed to last long enough for her release to arrive before I blasted my semen. As we held each other, panting heavily, the urologist's message returned and a feeling of guilt hit me as I thought about Rachel's belief that each time we made love she could become pregnant.

The following week, she turned down advances from Larry both times she was at the condo without even bothering to contact me. I felt reassured that she could exert some control, although I expected at some point the call would come seeking permission. The end of school was now approaching with one more week of classes and then finals, and since she had no plans to attend summer school, I thought she might get the bug soon.

"Is it okay if I stay over Tuesday night?" my wife asked on Sunday.

"Why?" I asked, wondering if it had to do with the maintenance man.

"The study group is meeting and it's kind of my turn," she explained, and then added, "With finals coming, it will be a long meeting."

"Okay," I agreed, and then asked, "What are you going to do with the condo over the summer? Just leave it empty?"

"Lizzie is thinking about taking a couple of classes. The second session, though," she said, referring to our daughter who had just turned eighteen and was about to graduate high school.

"Can't she stay here and go to the community college?" I asked, and then added, "It's cheaper."

"We talked it through and thought it would be a better transition to university life," she answered, referring to my daughter's plans to attend a large school in the fall.

"I see. Why am I always the last to know?" I moped.

"Because you don't count," she laughed, and then said, "Except, you know... the money."

Monday evening, Rachel was in a playful mood and we talking and teased on the phone for almost an hour. She informed me that Larry hadn't come by and I sensed just a hint of disappointment in her voice. When she reminded me that she planned to stay over the following night so she could meet with her study group, I asked what she planned to do with Josh. He had tried brusquely several times before to get with my wife, and I suspected he wouldn't pass up the opportunity in the condo. She brushed it off, saying "Josh is Josh" and the call ended.

The following day, early in the evening my son informed me he needed his birth certificate for driver education classes which were due to start soon, and after searching the house and coming up empty, I decided to call Rachel who would know exactly where it was located.

"Hi, honey. Sorry to interrupt, but where did you put the birth certificates?" I asked, thinking she was still with the study group.

"There in the top drawer of my desk, near the back. Why?" she said, which led me to explain our son's need.

"How's the group doing?" I asked.

"We're finished," she answered, and then added, "Josh is still here."

"Why?" I asked, curious about her state.

"He brought some wine, so we're having a drink," she explained.

Her voice sounded fine, so after a quick goodbye, I hung up, expecting that later that evening she would have a story to tell about the student's ham-handed attempt to get into her panties. However, when her call arrived just forty-five minutes later, I knew something interesting must have occurred.

"You're not going to believe this," she declared with a slight tone of distress.

"What?" I asked as visions of Josh attacking her filled my head.

"Larry came by and when he saw Josh, he got mad. There was a fight," she replied.

"A fight? A real fight with fists or just yelling," I tried to clarify.

"Yelling...just yelling. No fists," she acknowledged.

"Rachel, are you safe? Are they gone?" I asked.

"Yes, they're gone. Larry left and then Josh grabbed his things and left," she responded.

"Shit, Rachel...you have men fighting over you," I said, and then added, "It's not good. How long did it last?"

"I know... Only for a minute. Maybe, not even a minute," she answered.

"And he...Larry thought you were doing something with Josh? Were you?" I asked.

"No! I opened the door and when he saw him, he just went off," she explained.

"That's more than being a little jealous. That's possessive behavior," I told her.

"I know, honey. Remember what I'm in school for," she answered condescendingly.

He'll come back... he'll come back on the pretext of apologizing. Plus, now Josh knows somethings up. It's not good," I said, thinking out loud.

"I know. I'll have to think about how to deal with Josh. I feel so bad for him. He was in total shock," she said.

"Use the chain, Rachel," I said.

"It's already up," she answered.

I paused for a moment to think about it all and then said, "Damn, woman. You've got men fighting for you. Did you when you were young?"

"No! Definitely a first," she said with a forced laugh.

"Did Josh try anything... before?" I asked.

"Not really...well, not much. Mostly he was giving out info. Stuff about Professor Kott," she replied, perking up a little.

"Like what?" I probed.

"Well, he said he has been in the garage before and seen all the things. He said Professor Davis and her husband are regular visitors, too. I think he might have done something with Anna but he wouldn't admit it," she described.

"Why do you think that?" I asked, feeling a little jealous.

"The way he acted when he talked...his smile," she answered, offering nothing solid.

"What else?" I pushed.

She started giggling and it took her a moment to stop, then she said, "He said Dr. Kott is huge."

"Huge? You mean his penis?" I asked.

"Yes, he called it a monster," she responded and started laughing again.

"If he knows about his dick, then something must have happened... something. Did you ask him how he knows?" I queried.

"No, that's when everything happened. I didn't get a chance," she explained.

We continued to discuss the event for a few more minutes and then I tried to convince my wife to get undressed and lay down so we could play. However, she begged off stating she still felt frazzled from the experience and it didn't take much effort to convince me. As I thought about everything, I realized that the upcoming summer break, that would bring her home for several months, was arriving at the right time.

I didn't see Rachel the next day as she drove in just to hold her classes and then immediately headed back to the city. However, on her return trip, she called me to discuss something that was on her mind.

"I'm thinking about inviting Josh back. If he'll come," she announced.

"Why?" I asked.

j267
j267
4,574 Followers