Rachel Goes Back to School Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I feel so bad for him. What happened...he had no idea and he left angry. Also, I want to know what he's thinking...about Larry and me," she explained.

A silly thought entered my head, and before I could stop myself, I made the dig, "You sure that's it, sweetie? Or, do you just want to wear your robe?"

Turning the tables, she fired back, "Hmmm...hadn't thought about that. Are you giving permission?"

"Uhhh... I was just asking a question," I replied and my cowed voice made her laugh.

"He probably won't come anywhere near the condo... or me," she responded.

"Trust me, Rachel. He'll show," I answered.

With that, I let her go, but recalling all his efforts in the past, I felt certain he would be thrilled to get the invite. For some reason, knowing the student would spend the evening alone with my wife made me antsy. She had proved she could handle the young man, having fended him off multiple times, but the thought of the wolf so close to its prey stayed with me. Then, an idea struck me that I wanted to share, so I dialed her number.

"Hey, baby..." she said in a soft voice that let me know she had been sleeping.

"Oh, sweetie...I'm sorry," I offered.

"It's okay, I need to get up," she replied.

"Are you naked?" I whispered.

"Yeah..." she responded with a giggle, and then added, "Like you want me."

I got up to close my office door and then asked, "Are your nipples hard?"

"Mmmm...yeah..." she sighed seductively, making my dick stiffen.

"I wish I was there," I said.

"Baby, you're just worried about Josh," she giggled.

"Oh, you think so?" I asked.

"Yes, you called to check on me," she replied with another laugh.

"You want to wear your robe for him?" I asked, deciding to tease back.

"Your robe, baby. Do you want me to?" she asked.

For just a moment, my head filled with the vision of her prancing around the small space with the sexy garment clinging to her body as the student's hormones surged.

"I called to tell you to get more info on Kott," I said, changing the subject.

She laughed again and then said, "Sweetie, I already planned to and you didn't answer my question."

I realized it marked the second time we had discussed Josh and the robe in the span of just a few hours. Although it was playful banter between husband and wife, it felt edgy too, and I wondered whether Rachel, subconsciously, was sending a message. Then, there was the simple concept of losing a debate and waiting for her to rub my nose in it.

"If I don't call by eight to say no, then you have permission," I said, pleased with my approach.

I heard her inhale sharply, and she replied, "That's dirty."

I felt certain, especially after several drinks, that she would be watching the clock in anticipation of my call. I could string it along for as long as I wanted, depending on my mood, before ending the suspense.

"Rachel, remember, it's permission, not a requirement," I whispered, taking a final shot.

"I'm done with you," she declared with a laugh and after chatting a bit about the kids, the call ended.

The thing I hadn't counted on when I threw out the deadline was that I would end up watching the clock, too. Every few minutes, my mind returned to the condo, and the interaction underway. I could only speculate about the conversation, Josh's efforts, and my wife's state of mind. As the pre-determined time grew closer, my anxiousness intensified, but I decided to take it to the limit and waited until just a few minutes before eight.

"I knew you'd call," my wife said immediately when she answered.

"Really? You think you know me?" I laughed.

"Yes, anyway, he left an hour ago," she announced.

"You're kidding? I didn't see that coming. I thought you had him under your spell," I teased, although I was truly surprised the young man had departed.

"I guess not...too old," she replied, seeking stroking.

"That's not true," I answered, then added, "Probably went to Dr. Kott's garage to spank Anne...or get spanked."

My words made Rachel laugh and then she said, "I think he's in bad shape in one class and really needed to get to work. But we did talk more about the professor."

"Tell me," I demanded.

"He has been with Anna. He didn't want to admit it but I pestered him until he broke down," she said.

"Been with? You mean sex or doing the bondage and spanking stuff?" I asked.

"Both! He told me the Kott's had another couple that was like their regular... group or whatever you'd call it. They were the same age as the professor. One day, he gets invited to the house and sees it. He said he freaked out like we did at first," she explained.

"Weird," I answered, unsure of what else to say.

"Yeah, he was worried they were expecting him to do something with another man, but it never got pushed. He just... you know... was with the women. Dr. Kott told him they wanted some youth," she laughed.

"I guess...I mean you know the stuff is out there, you just never expect to run into it," I offered.

"I know!" Rachel replied.

Several seconds of silence ensued, and then, thinking of my wife's current state, I asked, "Have you changed?"

"Of course, I wanted to be ready for your call," she responded with a giggle, pleased with her wit.

I convinced her to go to bed, and for the next thirty minutes, we engaged in our phone play. Rachel responded passionately throughout the interaction which made me think Josh, their conversation, or perhaps both, had put her into an aroused state. She described the condition and feelings in her body in detail while I told her all the intimate things I wanted to do with it. As the call ended, I had to endure her pleas once more for self-relief, but like the other times, I told her to save it until she got home. Happily, for me, sleep came easily, and my last conscious thought was about the following evening when I could have my wife's naked body pressed against mine.

"Honey, do you mind if I stay over tonight to study? I need the peace and quiet," she asked during a morning call.

"Ummm...I guess," I responded, although I felt disappointed, I would have to wait another day to get her into bed.

"I'll make it up, I promise," she said in a soothing voice, sensing my condition.

We talked several times the next day, but I didn't see her until she finished her teaching assignments on Friday afternoon. She arrived home just after the kids, and eager to spend time with them, I didn't get her to myself until almost ten. She had slipped off before me and I found her in bed, naked beneath the sheets, with the lights out.

"What took you?" she giggled.

"You snuck away," I laughed as I quickly stripped.

Joining her, I immediately pulled her warm body against mine and let my hands wander. Her wet pussy confirmed her arousal and when I tried to lower my head to taste her, she pulled on my shoulders.

"I can't wait," she declared as she moved me between her legs.

I tried to go slow and stay in control, but her movements and the needy whines that escaped her mouth spurred me on. Soon, I moved rapidly and a wet slapping sound emanated from the meeting of our bodies.

"Need to slow..." I grunted.

"No...don't. C'mon...go," she whined.

I did as she demanded and tried to hold back but didn't make it long. In a series of deep grunts, I fired my semen into her and then collapsed onto her body. Recovering, I realized I had left her wanting, but my climax had left me completely devoid of energy.

"Sorry, sweetie," I moaned.

"Shhhh..." she whispered, seemingly content, and then added, "One of these times it's going to happen."

"An orgasm?" I asked, unable even in our intimate state to pass up the opportunity to tease her.

She slapped me on the shoulder, and then said, "A baby, you turd."

Ignoring my laughter, she rolled me from her body and her hand found my deflated dick. She pulled on it, while occasionally fondling my balls, until she had me acceptably hard, and then climbed on top. In the darkness, I could barely make out her form, and content to let her do the work, I rested my hands on her hips and enjoyed the feeling. She rode me for several minutes, but it didn't seem she was progressing, so I wasn't surprised when she fell onto my chest.

"Finals?" I asked.

"Yeah..." she sighed.

The next morning when I woke, I could hear Rachel in the bathroom, but needing to relieve myself, I entered anyway. She stood at the vanity dressed in her robe and peered into the mirror as she plucked her eyebrows.

"Morning," I said with a gummy mouth.

"Morning, sweetie," she answered.

After finishing, I moved to leave so she could have the space to herself, but turned back to her at the door, and said, "We should do something with the kids today."

"You sure they want to be with us?" she asked.

The exchange had made her body turn which opened her robe and I saw a dark spot on the side of her left breast. Rachel caught the direction of my gaze and her hand quickly closed the garment, but it was too late.

"Open your robe," I demanded as I stepped, completely nude, towards her.

"Why?" she asked nervously.

"So, I can count the damn hickeys," I replied, fighting to hold back my anger. Several tense seconds passed as we held each other's state, before I said again, "Open the damn robe, Rachel."

Her hand dropped and the garment parted several inches exposing one of the bites, but guessing there were more, I pulled it from her shoulders revealing her entire chest. There were two fresh hickeys on her left orb and one on her right, and when I looked up, I could see fear in her eyes.

"I'm sorry," she whispered.

"You fucked Josh. Without permission...without telling me," I accused.

"I...I don't know what to say," she answered, now close to tears.

"You lied to me... he was still there," I challenged her, but suddenly another thought entered my mind, and I said, "It wasn't Josh. It was Larry."

"I...I'm sorry," she said for the third time.

"Was it Larry?" I demanded, and when she nodded her head, I asked, "Did he fuck you Thursday, too?"

She nodded again, and unable to think of anything appropriate to say, I turned and left. While I threw on some clothes, I heard her begin to sob, but I was in no mood to be forgiving. For the entire day, I found things to do around town so I could avoid seeing my wife. With so much to think about, I didn't want to deal with her emotion or risk it triggering mine. Finally, just an hour before sundown, I returned home and was pleased to see Lizzie's car gone. If lucky, our son would also be out leaving the house to just Rachel and me.

I found my wife sitting on the living room sofa dressed in jeans and a short-sleeved blouse. She looked at me with a hopeful expression as I approached, but I stopped at her side without speaking.

"You didn't call me back," she said referring to the three messages she left.

"No," I answered without elaborating, and then said, "Is the house empty."

"Yes, everyone's out with friends," she responded.

"Rachel, why did you lie to me...hide it?" I asked sternly.

"I...I don't know," she whispered.

"You know...Larry. You have a boyfriend," I stated.

"That's not true!" she declared, but by the look in her eyes, I knew the message startled her.

"You stayed over to be with him," I challenged her.

"I needed to study, too," she replied in a tiny voice.

Ignoring her statement, I started with my thoughts, "When you were fucking him Wednesday, you made plans to meet Thursday. I know that's what happened. You snuck around... lied to me to see your new boyfriend."

"I'm sorry," she whispered as she stared at the floor.

"Did you have something planned for when Josh left, too? How did he just miraculously show up?" I asked, angrily.

"I called him..." she admitted nervously.

"You called him? After we talked with you in bed...as husband and wife? You have his number?" I pushed, shocked by the message.

"I made a mistake..." she responded, making no real effort to mount a defense.

"Rachel, I want to know the whole story. What happened...when he left...if he left on Wednesday and when he returned on Thursday," I demanded.

"He left..." she replied as if it made things better.

"What happened, Rachel," I demanded again.

She gave me a worried look, took a deep breath, and then explained, "I called him and he came over. He left...just after midnight and then we met the next day."

"When the next day?" I pushed.

"He came over during the day when I was studying and then we met that night," she admitted.

"And you fucked him each time...three times," I stated and when she nodded, I asked, "Did he spend the night?"

The look on her face told the story, but I would soon learn there was far more to it than I suspected. Frightened to speak, it took her almost a minute as I stared at her before she began.

"We...I went out with him..." she said, after a short pause, added, "We went to his house."

"You went out with him? On a date? And then fucked him in his bed?" I fired off in rapid succession.

Her eyes went to the floor as she started to sob, and then forced out in a soft voice, "I don't know what to say."

More silence ensued, and when her crying ebbed, I asked, "Are you in love with him?"

"No! God no!" she fired back instantly.

"But you love fucking him," I countered.

"No..." she started.

"Yes, Rachel. You do," I interrupted.

"No...I don't know... It was exciting and you...I thought you were okay. It just...I went too far. I don't know why," she responded as the tears returned.

"Because you love fucking him," I replied provocatively again which caused her to look at me. We locked eyes for several seconds, and then I asked, "Did he cum in you?"

Her expression provided the answer, and I rose to leave as she called out, "No...wait."

Ten minutes later, I sat in a dingy beer joint nursing a beer. Fortunately, no one in our social circle frequented the place so I could brood in peace. Thinking back, it seemed unfathomable that so much could have occurred in the span of just a few months, but I knew there was no opportunity to go back. My male instincts told me I should be livid at my wife's behavior and take immediate action. However, my involvement complicated things which meant I would need to proceed in a rational but deliberate manner. In any event, the time had arrived to give up the condo as Rachel clearly couldn't handle the freedom.

"I'm sorry," she whispered when I climbed into bed several hours later.

"You've been saying that a lot," I replied.

I had my back turned to her but I didn't fight her when I felt her arm loop over my shoulders and her body snuggle against mine. The soft feel of fabric informed me she had dressed in her full pajamas which I took as another sign of her guilt.

"Say something," she finally said after several minutes of silence.

"Where did he take you?" I asked as for some reason her date seemed even more intimate than the sex.

"A Mexican food place," she whispered.

"And then back to his place to fuck," I stated, and then asked, "How many times did he take you?"

Several seconds passed before she replied, "Three."

"You're probably pregnant," I said, and when she didn't answer, I told her, "It's time to get rid of the condo."

If she ever responded, I didn't hear it as the long day and liquor took me to a much-needed sleep. The kids picked up on the tension in the house the next day and I noticed Lizzie trying to talk to her mom several times. Later, when we were alone, we had another conversation where I learned further details about her two days of sex. After calling the man over, they had fucked twice, and the following morning when he returned, they did it again. Then, that evening after dinner he had quickly taken her to his bed and enjoyed her three times. She explained that his first ejaculation came without warning and after that time, it seemed pointless to stop him. Also, I found out he had inserted the plug in her the first night and when he returned the next morning and found she had removed it, he made her put it back. She had worn it until the following morning.

"I don't want you to spend the night. You need to drive back and forth," I told her with regards to her upcoming finals schedule.

"Okay," she answered.

"We'll turn the condo in at the end of the month," I said.

"What about Lizzie? Summer school?" she asked.

"I think we have bigger issues to deal with," I replied.

I kept close tabs on Rachel's movements the following week and convinced myself she had traveled to and from her finals with no side visits. Unfortunately, her indiscretions ruined the excitement about completing the first year, so that weekend, we only had a brief celebration that Lizzie organized. Almost two weeks had elapsed since we made love, but in bed, when my wife reached for me, I turned down her attempt as my mind remained cluttered.

Rachel, now free from school and her teaching duties had plenty of free time. She asked about taking our daughter to the city for a shopping spree but I told her firmly the condo remained off-limits.

"Do we really have to give up the condo?" she asked one evening and before I could reply, she added, "I made a mistake. I know that, but it won't happen again."

"Yes, we do. I don't have any trust in you right now," I told her, and then said as something of a cheap shot, "You need to take a pregnancy test."

"I'm not pregnant," she replied.

"Has your period arrived?" I probed, and when she shook her head, I demanded, "Then take the test."

Three hours later, as I sat in front of the TV, Rachel made a production of standing in front of me with something in her hand that I deduced was part of the test.

"I told you," she said.

Clearly aggravated, she marched off and I realized it was the first time she had shown any annoyance at my behavior since she had admitted her encounter with the maintenance man. I felt a sudden rush of anger, but as it slowly subsided, I realized the time had probably come to move on. We needed to start collecting all the things she had amassed at the condo, so I suggested to her we travel up the following weekend, spend some time alone, and load up the SUV. By her look, I guessed she realized my suggestion meant there might be a light at the end of the tunnel and quickly agreed.

Mid-week, as we sat alone in front of the TV, she turned to me and said, "Dr. Kott wants us to meet for dinner this weekend."

"That freak? How did he know we would be in town?" I asked, suddenly suspicious.

"He called this morning to see how finals went," she explained.

"He's the kind of person...thing...we're trying to get away from," I countered.

Rachel's attention returned to the program, but a few minutes later she turned back to me and said, "I understand what you're saying and how you feel, but he has been supportive and I do have another year to go."

"Rachel his support comes from the fact that he wants to fuck you," I declared.

I could tell she was taken aback by my pointed message and it took her several seconds before she could reply, "That's not true. I'm a good student and we get along well. You see everything through the same biased glasses."

"My bias comes from his own words and your actions," I responded.

She looked at me without speaking for several long seconds, and then rose and left the room. I knew my comments had been inflammatory and made her angry, but I felt I stood on the moral high ground. Unfortunately, with each passing minute the ground seemed to erode a little more, and reluctant to abandon the progress we had made to move past Larry, I went to find her. Resting on our bed and reading a book, she didn't look up as I approached. I sat and started to massage her feet and only then did she acknowledge my presence.