Rachel Goes Back to School Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmm...ohhhh...mmmm..." Anna moaned openly as she tried to force more contact.

It dawned on me that to her the spanking and nipple torture was akin to loading a gun with bullets and her clit was the trigger. Perhaps, if I offered just a little more connection, she would explode, and it made me wonder whether all women were this way or if it was a condition specific to her. With the thought, I turned to check on Rachel's state and was shocked to see that somehow, in the few minutes I had spent with Anna, the older man had managed to remove his pants and now stood behind my wife with his heavy cock in his hand sliding it along her crack.

"What the hell?" I yelled at the man.

The professor had been in something of a trance, but my words brought him back quickly and he looked my way in surprise.

"Anna..." he started as if he thought my attention to the woman provided him implied permission.

"No way," I said as my hand landed on his shoulder.

"She's ready," he said with a smile as he backed away several steps, and quickly added, "Such a little slut. I knew she would be."

The boldness of his word enflamed me, but guessing my reaction, he nodded towards Rachel's pussy, and looking down, I could see she had become sodden. So much so that she appeared to be on the verge of dripping. It made me move towards her head to check her state and I saw she had her eyes squeezed shut as drool hung in strings from the gag. Somehow, she sensed my presence and when we made eye contact, I could see a strange look that seemed to communicate lust and abandon. My mind raced as I contemplated the situation. Without question, the professor had made her very excited and for a moment I thought she might relish the man's cock buried deep in her wet hole. I thought about all the alcohol we consumed and the role it might be playing, but she had seemed in control when things started.

"Mmmm...nnnngghhh..."she suddenly whined around the ball.

Turning to Dr. Kott, I saw he had stepped closer again and now, with a demonic smile, had his hand guiding the head of his cock over one side of her ass. Josh's description had proved accurate as the man was indeed quite large. He had a fat uncut penis that looked to be at least nine inches in length and a heavy balls sac that attached to his shaft a few inches up the length. His weeping hole left a faint trail of moisture along its path.

My eyes returned to Rachel's but she had closed them tightly again and suddenly, I wondered if she had become rigid in anticipation of the man's shaft penetrating her pussy. I knew it made all the sense in the world to free her and leave but something kept me in place and when her eyes opened and she stared up at me with the same needy look, I decided to push.

"Do you want him in you?" I asked.

"You shouldn't ask..." the professor started, but I held up my hand and stopped him.

"Do you?" I said again.

She had been bound tightly which left little ability to respond, and although she tried the message wasn't clear. Regardless, the professor, thinking he would have his chance, moved into position and rested his cock against the top of her crack. With his shaft lifted, he displayed his dangling balls which were about the size of lemons. In total, his organs looked both impressive and dangerous and I realized that unless I ended things soon, he would attempt to enter my wife.

"You'll find Anna equally entertaining," he said as he stared at me.

"No... I don't know..." I replied, feeling deep turmoil.

Without speaking, he guided the fat head of his cock down until he was teasing her entrance. Like her attempt at speaking, the bindings left little room to move, but we watched as she wiggled her ass in response. Although she only managed to move about half an inch, it appeared she sought to impale herself on his cock. The professor looked at me with a victorious smile and I watched silently as his fat head contacted her folds.

Very slowly, it disappeared, and then he stopped, looked up at me, and boasted, "I knew I would be in her. She knew it, too. It has been in her eyes."

Then, he took hold of her hips and pushed several inches into her. I watched as her body spasmed from the intrusion and several high-pitched squeals emerged from around the gag.

"Wait... Enough..." I said.

"Perhaps, you can give Anna some more attention," he said undeterred by my message as several more inches disappeared.

"No! That's enough... Get out of her," I demanded, suddenly coming to my senses.

I started to step around the bench to push the man away, but guessing my intent, he removed his cock before I arrived. Now completely hard, it was easy to see the wet coating on half his cock that told the story of my wife's arousal and the depth he had reached. When we made eye contact, he gave me a strange look that seemed equal parts anger and determination.

"Sorry, I can't... We need to go," I said.

"You will regret missing the opportunity," he replied, and then quickly added, "She is ready and quite willing."

"No..." I answered without elaborating.

Then, with haste, I began to fumble with the bindings that held my wife and fortunately managed to get her freed quickly. Once standing, I went to work on removing the gag, and when it was off, I caught her staring at Kott's fat tool. A wave of confusion swept through me as I contemplated whether I had saved my wife from unwanted sex or stopped her from getting what she wanted. Regardless, at that moment, I merely wanted to remove us from the situation, get some fresh air, and find some solid footing.

I helped Rachel pull on her dress, ignoring the thong and bra, and when it was in place, I offered a hasty goodbye as we left. We drove in silence which made it hard to determine her state, but by her body language, I sensed she held back a lot of emotion.

"Did you fuck Anna?" she suddenly asked.

"No, my clothes stayed on," I answered.

She became quiet again, which lasted until we were almost at the condo, "You let him put it in me."

"I... I know," I admitted.

Without speaking, we left the car and made our way to the condo. Once there, Rachel quickly disappeared into the bathroom leaving me alone to contemplate the strange direction of the evening. I cringed in anticipation of the accusations she would throw at me later. Even though I had seen her respond to the spanking, she had been at best a reluctant participant and the binding had taken away all her control. Thus, she could easily put all the blame at my feet and I would have no defense.

"You let him put it in me... You let him hit me and then you let him fuck me. You just stood there and watched. After all the...stuff... All the things we've talked about. All the Larry things... You let him," she fired at me shortly after emerging, proving my concerns well-founded.

I let her words settle for several seconds before offering a reply, "When he told me Josh had told him about Larry...I kind of lost it. It was...I shouldn't have done it."

"That doesn't account for letting him fuck me," she countered angrily.

"No... No, it doesn't," I responded, feeling very cowed.

"Why?" she pushed.

"I don't know," I answered evasively.

"Why?" she demanded.

I knew the answer would be inflammatory, but after taking a deep breath, I said, "Because you had become so wet and your face looked like you were excited."

"Fuck you," she replied loudly.

"Look, I'm going to bed," I said, deciding the time wasn't right for a rational discussion.

"Go sleep on the couch," she demanded.

As you might imagine, I got little sleep that night as my mind swirled through the sequence of events that landed us in this spot, and although my wife wasn't an innocent victim, I knew the bulk of the blame fell on me. I had pushed her to be provocative with the robe that resulted in her relationship with Larry and I had stood and watched as Professor Kott penetrated her with his heavy cock. It made me feel extremely guilty as if I had failed to protect her virtue, and it frightened me to consider that our marriage might never truly recover.

I heard movement in the bedroom a little after nine but it took another hour before the door opened. She allowed me to give her a quick hug and a peck on the cheek before I moved to the kitchen to pour her some coffee. She accepted the mug and sat on the couch while fixing me with a determined stare.

"I'm so mad at you," she finally said.

"I know," I responded, thinking time was my best ally.

"After everything...all the accusations... You let another man...do it," she declared.

"Yes, I'm ashamed. I really am... Let's just go home," I replied.

"I want to drink some coffee before we pack," she answered.

"Honey, I went to the office earlier while you were still sleeping and told them we had a change of plan and wanted to keep the condo. The women said it was fine. Actually, she seemed quite happy about it," I explained.

That morning, my shame at what I had allowed boiled over, and wanting badly to make things right with Rachel I had visited the women while she slept. It was the one thing I could think of to do that I knew would make her happy.

"Really?" Rachel responded.

The look on her face and her body language made it clear that she was thrilled by the message, and a tiny smile came to my face as I said, "Yes, really. But I have a condition."

"What's that?" she asked as her brow furrowed.

"No using it this summer. I want you home with me until school starts every day. Honey, I think we need to work on some things," I told her.

"What about Lizzie and summer school?" she asked.

"Lizzie can use it. That's fine," I replied.

"So, you don't trust me," she stated.

"Honey, I don't trust either of us," I responded which brought a slow nod of her head.

She received the message so well that it momentarily pushed thoughts of Professor Kott and his dungeon from our minds. I knew we would return to the subject but I welcomed the reprieve and soon we headed for home. The quiet on the drive allowed for visions of the evening to return to my brain and I recalled Kott's cock oozing fluid. Although it was only precum, I knew that there existed a tiny probability of impregnation and wondered if I should discuss it with her before finally deciding to leave well enough alone.

It took several more days before Rachel reached an emotional place that allowed intimacy and our first effort was awkward. However, after that, things rapidly advanced and our lovemaking found firm-footing. So much had occurred in her first year of school that would have been unfathomable a mere nine months prior. I had learned much about my wife and myself and while some of it was shocking, if I were honest, I found some of it to be interesting. A concern existed that there was still a year to go and it would be impossible to watch her every moment. Larry had managed to seduce her with relative ease but I hoped she had learned her lesson and would avoid contact with the man. Could I sleep separately from her several times a week and hold my trust? Would it drive me crazy?

Now, with an abundance of free time, Rachel devoted herself to being wife and mother, cognizant of the fact she would only have a few more months of her daughter at home. It was a magical time, like a Rockwell painting on how family life was meant to be, so as the time approached for Lizzie's summer school session, I began to feel a bit depressed.

"It's been so wonderful. Can't she go to the community college so we get a few more months?" I pestered my wife for the hundredth time as we lay in bed.

"Don't be selfish," she giggled while pulling my hand to her breast.

"More?" I asked.

"Yeah..." she answered.

We had finished making love just a few minutes ago, but Rachel wanted to start anew. Something had come back with us from the city all those weeks ago as now we were having sex much more frequently. We didn't talk about it, electing to just enjoy the experience, but the encounters clearly played a role in our sexual psyche. I had elected to give her my complete trust and hadn't probed about any communication she had with those in the city, although I suspected it occurred. In any event, there had been no visits to the condo or indeed and day trips for shopping.

"Saturday is coming fast," I said to Rachel the following week referring to our daughter's departure date.

"I know! It's exciting," she declared.

"I'm depressed," I responded.

"That's because you're a good father," she laughed, and then said, "I need to go up there first, though."

"Why?" I asked.

"I left the thing in the drawer in the bathroom," she said.

"The plug?" I clarified.

"Yes," she answered looking a bit nervous.

"Honey, you know..." I started but realizing how distrustful I sounded, I said, "Okay, but up and back, right?"

"Yes, up and back. You can time me," she answered with a tilted smile.

I held her gaze for several seconds without speaking, but when the day arrived, I did time her and was relieved to see she made the round trip quickly.

The morning Lizzie left my wife walked her to the car while I stayed with our son in the doorway. The accelerating summer schedule meant she would have classes every day and we likely would see her sparingly until it ended. Then, she would be home for just a brief period before she left for the fall semester at the university. While mother and daughter seemed in good spirits, I felt completely bummed and finally, Rachel, tired of my moping, took me by the hand to the bedroom where she provided some much-needed TLC.

Rachel spoke with Lizzie so much on the phone that it became background noise in the house. However, on the following Thursday, the inflection in my wife's voice and her sudden change in demeanor let me know something was up.

"Why? What needed fixing?" she asked, and after a short pause to receive the response, she asked our daughter, "Lizzie, he's just the maintenance man."

Instantly, I knew the subject of the conversation and when Rachel saw me staring, she retreated to the back of the house. Although nervous and angry, I remained in my seat and waited until she returned almost twenty minutes later.

"I talked to him," she announced before I could speak.

"Larry?" I asked.

"Yes, he heard sounds from the unit and thought it was me," she replied, and then added, "I told him it was our daughter and to stay away from the condo."

"Good. What happened?" I probed.

"They met and talked for a minute. Lizzie explained things," she responded.

"I see," I said.

The seconds ticked by in silence but I sensed my wife wanted to say something and she finally blurted out, "She thought he was cute."

"Oh Lord, Rachel! Are you kidding me?" I fired back.

"I know...I know..." she said to try and calm me.

I started to challenge her for more info but she reminded me our son was in the other room, so it wasn't until I found her in our bathroom later, preparing for bed, that we had a chance to discuss it further. I moved behind her as she stood before the mirror and looked at her reflection in the glass.

"Are you sure he won't bother her?" I asked.

"He wasn't bothering her," she answered while continuing to remove her makeup.

"You know what I mean," I replied.

"Yes, I'm sure," she said, pausing to stare at me.

I stood in silence for a time and then offered, "I'm worried about her. She may not be ready to move away from home. She's still pretty naïve."

"She's not naïve," she countered.

"I mean about men and...sex," I forced out.

"Okay," Rachel said dismissively.

"What does that mean?" I asked.

"Let's go to bed," she replied, setting down the cloth and taking my hand.

I let her lead me over and soon we were together beneath the covers. She snuggled against me with her back to my chest and then pulled my arm around her waist.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Honey, our daughter knows about sex," she answered.

"She's had sex? You're kidding," I replied.

"No, I'm not kidding," she said.

It took a moment for the message to sink in and then I asked, "Who? How many?"

"I'm not going to tell you. It will upset you," she responded.

"How many?" I asked again thinking that was the bad info.

"Are you sure?" she replied.

"Yes..." I said although I wasn't.

"Five that I know of," she answered.

"What? She's only eighteen!" I gasped.

"Yes, and apparently she likes sex. She has a bit of a reputation," Rachel said.

"My God..." I whispered.

Silence followed for several seconds and then Rachel turned in my arms, pushed my shoulders back, and while staring down at me said, "And no... It's not like mother, like daughter."

"I wasn't thinking that. I was still in shock," I responded.

A sly grin appeared on my wife's face and she said, "You need another baby in the house."

With that, she slid down my body, pulled my boxers off my legs, and inhaled my dick into her warm mouth. I let her do all the work but just before I entered the final countdown, she stopped, quickly removed her t-shirt and thong, and then straddled my waist. I slid in easily and we started a slow rocking motion while I teased her nipples.

"What did Larry say? What happened?" I asked, unable to leave the subject.

"I told you," she answered, and then seconds later added, "She was wearing your robe."

"What! You can see everything in that thing," I replied while grabbing her hips to stop her movement.

"Yes... And, she flirted with him," she said while giving me a nervous look.

"What do you mean? How?" I pushed.

"She asked how to get hold of him if she needed him," my wife explained, and after almost half a minute as I lay dumfounded, she added, "She's not naïve."

Rachel began to move again as I slowly recovered from the shock of finding out my daughter was a sexual being. Not only that, but it seemed from the information she had a lusty disposition as well. As an attractive young woman, I couldn't fathom why she would be interested in a thirty-something man, and the fact he was Rachel's lover made the whole thing tawdry.

"Make sure he stays away," I finally said and she nodded her agreement.

My wife's wonderful wet pussy slowly brought me back to the moment and when my hands returned to her nipples, she took it as a sign I had reconnected and rolled to her back pulling me on top. She wrapped her arms around my neck while I pushed deep and soon, we had established a nice rhythm.

"Knock your wife up, sweetie. Put a baby in me this time," she whispered into my ear which made my entire body tingle.

I lifted my head and kissed her passionately and then said, "You need a baby to keep you home."

It was the closest I had come in months regarding her encounters with Larry and I cringed as the words left my mouth. However, I didn't receive a rebuke. Instead, she decided to go with it.

"Mmmm...yeah. Keep me home...do it," she moaned.

The eroticism of our mating went from zero to sixty in about ten seconds and I could feel my balls begin to tighten. I lasted less than a minute and in a series of deep grunts, I fired my semen into her needy opening. Completely spent, I fell to her side and pulled her warm body against mine as I recovered.

"I need to take care of you," I said a minute or so later when I had regained my breath.

"Go to sleep. You can make it up in the morning," she whispered, and after a short pause, she said, "We've been trying for a long time. Maybe...maybe you should see the doctor again."

In truth, I was delinquent in seeing the urologist for an update on my recovery. The first follow-up test had been disappointing and perhaps I just didn't want to deal with the negativity as the doctor did not seem enthusiastic about the prognosis. I guessed there was a way to redo the procedure but that didn't appeal to me. Also, my desire to be a father again didn't match Rachel's interest in motherhood and I took some comfort in having her think we were going to make a baby while I knew the likelihood was remote. Now, it seemed, the day of reckoning had arrived.