Rachel Goes Back to School Ch. 04

Story Info
Rachel makes a deal.
16.1k words
51.2k
99
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/12/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
j267
j267
4,595 Followers

Discovering that my wife had intentionally deceived me for the second time about her sex with the maintenance man weighed heavily on my psyche. I tried to rationalize her behavior in the context of the game we started but my focus always returned to her apparent need to sneak. I even considered whether her motivation might be related to a subconscious need to compete with our daughter. Rachel hadn't experienced many lovers and with the recent revelation that our daughter was a bit promiscuous, I wondered if there might be a connection.

Of course, even if I determined her reasoning, I needed to decide what to do next. Rachel had erased all trust and in my current emotional state, I couldn't perceive how she might rebuild it. The thought left me anxious, confused in many ways, and for the next several weeks, I went out of my way to avoid any interaction. This put her more on edge and predictably things finally came to a head.

"Look, we need to talk. I can't live like this," she said.

"Nothing to talk about. You're a cheat," I declared, thankful our son was out.

"What do you want me to say...to do? I said I was sorry a hundred times. Do you want me to quit the program?" she asked in a quivering voice.

I thought about her question for a moment, but deciding I didn't have the energy to continue the exchange, I told her, "Do what you want. I've given up on you."

"That's not fair!" she fired back, and when I didn't respond, she said, "You're thinking about leaving me, I can tell!"

The thought had briefly crossed my mind but I had quickly dismissed it. We had too much shared history and my early encouragement of her aggressive sexual behavior made me partly culpable. However, most importantly, I still loved her dearly and couldn't imagine life without her. No, we needed to somehow get through this, but for the moment, I wanted to extract my pound of flesh.

Rather than respond to her declaration, I just walked away. I knew it was a mean move but at that moment I had no sympathy for her and wanted her to feel pain. As I turned the knob to leave, I heard her begin to sob.

For weeks, a cold feeling permeated our home and although our son said nothing, I knew he felt it. Somehow, I managed to stay civil but avoided her attempts to talk and rejected her advances in bed. Slowly, I began to think of a path forward as, like her, I knew the situation couldn't continue. I was certain things couldn't get any worse, however, I soon learned differently.

I needed to go into the city for a business meeting and decided to leave early to visit our daughter. I purposefully kept the quick trip from Rachel and planned to call my daughter in advance but as soon as I pulled away my phone rang and the conversation lasted until I was just a few blocks away from the condo. Deciding to arrive unannounced, I parked, walked to the door, and entered, wondering whether she would be there or at school.

"Lizzie?" I called out.

"Dad?" I heard her respond seconds later in a nervous voice.

I made it to the bedroom door in time to see her wrapping a blanket around her naked body but what caught my attention was the other form still in the bed. Realizing I had caught my daughter involved in a sexual tryst, I stepped away feeling embarrassed. However, thoughts of the maintenance man raced through my head and I turned back and was able to glimpse the top of the man's head. Thankfully, by the hair color, I could tell it wasn't Larry, so once more, I made to leave.

"Sorry..." I managed to mumble.

"What are you doing here?" she asked as she closed the door behind her, and before I could reply, she added in a rough whisper, "You need to go. I'll call you later."

In just a few seconds, Lizzie had managed to make me feel guilty and as I walked to the parking lot, I thought about all the sex that had occurred in the condo with the females in my family. Despite the situation with Rachel, I called her as soon as I was in my car.

"I caught our daughter in bed with some guy," I said when she answered.

"Where are you?" she asked and after I explained the trip, she said, "Why didn't you tell me?"

"Look, we can discuss that later. What about Lizzie?" I asked.

"Who was it?" she asked in a concerned voice.

"Not Larry if that's what you're thinking. I saw enough of him to know that," I responded.

"I wasn't thinking that," she countered although I noted relief in her voice.

"What about our daughter? What are we going to do?" I asked.

"What do you expect? She's a young woman away from home for the first time. Are you really that naïve?" she replied.

It wasn't the answer I wanted to hear, so I stewed for a moment before replying, "You weren't this way."

"No..." she agreed.

The conversation continued a bit longer but it was clear Rachel didn't think anything inappropriate had occurred and felt there was no need to confront our daughter. In fact, she seemed supportive of her opportunity to spread her wings a little. Frustrated, I ended the call but intended to discuss it more when I returned home later that evening.

Rachel had some food ready for me when I arrived and I could tell something was on her mind, but with our son close by we weren't able to talk freely until we were in bed. Several times, I tried to initiate a discussion but each time she offered only vague responses and worked to end the exchange as quickly as possible.

"Look, I want to talk about this and I think you're holding back on me. Have you talked to Lizzie?" I demanded.

"Of course, I talked to her. She called just minutes after you," she replied, providing tangible information for the first time.

"And? What are we dealing with? A father isn't supposed to see his daughter having sex!" I declared.

"You didn't see them having sex. They had finished," she answered smugly.

"You know what I mean," I replied, and then asked, "Who was it?"

"Just a guy from school," she said, but I could tell she held something back.

"Tell me...you know more," I demanded.

My words caused her to turn until we were face to face and she said, "Hold me."

"Why?" I asked.

"Because you haven't held me in a very long time," she whispered.

"You know why and we're talking about our daughter," I responded.

"I don't care, I want to be held," she said.

Her pleas made my mind race through our history together. Suddenly, images of the beautiful, smiling young woman at the altar filled my head that soon joined with the vision of her in the hospital bed exhausted as she held our newborn daughter. I remembered how I would race home to spend every free moment with her as all other things in life seemed secondary. It caused a surge of emotion to sweep through me as I looked into her hurting eyes. However, just as I thought I might reach out, the memory of her deviousness with Larry returned. For a moment, an intense battle raged in my brain, but when it ended, I reluctantly looped my arm around my wife's shoulder. Instantly, she scooted closer until her breasts pressed into my chest. Moments later, I felt an unwanted erection start to form.

"You fucked him behind my back...multiple times. He snapped his fingers and you went running," I said.

"I know..." she said in a tiny voice.

"Why?" I pushed.

I had asked the question many times. However, on each occasion, our emotions would quickly drown out any meaningful talk. Thus, her motivation was still unclear to me and the only thing I could fathom was she held some feelings for the man.

"It felt exciting..." she whispered.

"You need to explain that," I replied.

She looked at me for a moment, and then buried her head into my neck and spoke, "After it all started. After you gave permission... It was just so exciting. Suddenly, I wasn't a small-town housewife. I was in the city being naughty...and I really liked the feeling," she responded.

"Why didn't you tell me... Confide it me?" I asked.

"It wouldn't have been as naughty," she answered, and then quickly added, "It was a mistake. I'm sorry."

"I think you're just sorry for getting caught. I think you'd still be fucking him otherwise," I challenged her.

"No..." she replied.

"Yes," I stated.

"I don't know...maybe. I don't know..." she responded while pushing back to look into my eyes.

"I know," I said, and after a short pause to let the words sink in, I continued, "You left here on the pretense of talking to Lizzie fully intending to fuck him. Took your plug...his plug...so he could put it in your ass. That was after getting caught before and begging for forgiveness. There's no question you'd still be fucking him. You must truly like being bad."

I half-expected my provocative words to result in an equally aggressive reaction or that she might merely leave. Instead, she remained quietly in my embrace as the seconds ticked by before with a deep breath, she finally spoke.

"Do you love me?" she asked.

"Yes," I answered honestly, then added, "But I don't trust you."

"I'll be good...I promise," she replied.

As the words left her lips, I felt her hand snake between our bodies until she found my dick which was now fully erect. She started pulling on it gently which stopped the discussion and for the next few minutes, I let her have her way. Then, she started to roll to her back and tried to pull me over her. I guessed she thought if we connected intimately, we might cross a bridge towards her redemption. Our conversation had softened me, as I felt she had been honest, but I still didn't think it was the right time.

"Rachel..." I said trying to warn her off.

"Please," she begged.

Strangely, my body started to move, and quickly I was between her legs. She pulled her thong to one side, brought my dick to her soft entrance, and started sliding it through her warm folds. Reluctantly, I let her continue, and when she managed to work my head into her wet opening, I gave up.

"Mmmm..." she purred into my ear as we connected for the first time in weeks.

"Damn you. How could you make me not want this?" I grunted.

Her response was to pull my head down and plant her lips against mine, and when our kiss finally ended, she whispered seductively, "It's all yours..."

I knew she was using her beautiful body and feminine wiles to lure me into a place of forgiveness, but despite this knowledge, I found myself succumbing.

"You are bad," I told her.

"For you," she tried.

"And Larry..." I answered, wanting her to know she wasn't entirely winning.

"Don't...it's just us," she whined as her hips started to roll into mine.

I wanted to fuck her powerfully to one or more orgasms before I erupted but it wasn't long before I felt the tingling in my groin. It built quickly and soon I rationalized that her efforts were for me and her head too messed up to achieve a climax. Thus, when my balls started to contract, I didn't fight it.

"Uhhh...uhhh...uhhh..." I grunted in rhythm to the jets of semen firing out.

"Go, baby...knock me up," she moaned.

Quickly, I lost control and after a final deep push, I fell to her side panting for air. Rachel stroked the side of my head as she planted soft kisses on my cheek, neck, and shoulders. She had somehow managed to work her spell on me and as I slowly drifted away, I wondered how I would deal with her in the morning.

As it turned out, I didn't have to wait until morning as just a few hours later, I woke from the feeling of her mouth slowly sucking my dick. Her wet caressing tongue already had it half-hard and I realized my wife was going all-in to get back in my good graces. I couldn't deny that I enjoyed her attention but felt a little insulted that she thought she could achieve her goal through one night of sex. A minute or so later, after she had made me mostly hard, she stopped and started to straddle my waist.

"I was enjoying that," I said.

"Okay," she replied and returned her mouth to my shaft.

Her easy acquiescence provided another glimpse at her plan as in normal times she would have dismissed my statement. I let her continue until I was completely erect and then pulled on her arms.

"Come up here," I instructed.

As she rose, she flashed me a little smile that reminded me of how things used to be. She quickly settled on my dick and stretched seductively with her arms behind her head.

"Mmmm...it feels so good," she sighed.

I let her start a slow movement, and then said, "You're trying to use sex to get my forgiveness."

My words halted her for a moment but she soon resumed and after a few seconds she replied, "I've tried everything else."

"Sex is what got you in trouble," I reminded her.

This time she ignored my words and continued to roll her hips. Silently, we remained connected as the minutes ticked by, but when I heard her warm pussy start to emit wet sounds my excitement built rapidly. Rachel, sensing my state, became more deliberate with her movements and when I was almost there, she found my hands and brought them to her breasts.

"Oh, yeah...go baby. Let it out," she moaned as I experienced my second climax of the evening.

When my body relaxed, she fell onto my chest. She had pulled so much energy from me that I didn't last long before giving in to sleep.

When I woke, sunlight filtered into the room around the closed curtains, and Rachel's body lay draped over mine. I let her sleep as I considered for the thousandth time what to do with our relationship. Despite her attempts to win me over, I still felt betrayed and I couldn't land on a way to fix things. The realization made me feel incredibly sad as I considered how life would be if the cloud remained over our heads. As my mind churned with these thoughts, I recalled how the prior evening had started. Before I had succumbed to Rachel's seduction, we had been discussing our daughter. By her voice, I felt certain that there was more to tell so I nudged her softly.

"Rachel, are you awake?" I asked.

She slowly stirred then looked up at me through sleepy eyes and said, "No."

Despite her message, she moved over me until she straddled my waist with her head resting on my chest.

"Look, we didn't finish discussing Lizzie," I started.

"She's just doing what every girl her age is doing these days. You're just upset because it's your daughter and you don't want her to grow up. You want her eleven forever," she replied.

"That's not true...not entirely," I answered defensively, and then said, "Last night...I think there was more to tell about Lizzie...about them."

"What do you mean?" she asked as her body noticeably stiffened.

"I'm not sure. I just think you know more," I pressed.

She didn't respond immediately and the longer it took the more certain I became that I was on the right track.

Finally, with a deep sigh, she said, "I think it might have been Josh."

"Why? What makes you think that?" I fired back, and before she could answer, I said, "Shit, it better not be. Are you serious?"

"I borrowed some books from him last semester that he needed back and I arranged with Lizzie for him to go by and get them. When I tried to call him, he didn't answer and he's not responding," she explained.

I let her words sink in for a moment, and then replied, "That's not much. Seems like a...tenuous connection."

"Maybe...he just usually calls back quickly," she answered.

"I mean why did you think of him?" I asked.

"Just wanted to make sure," she said.

"I see," I responded, and after a moment of thought, I said, "Probably a good idea to make sure. He's too close to...all the stuff. You should phone him again."

Rachel nodded against my chest and when I started to stir, she lifted to let me stand. I could tell by her expression that she hoped we could spend more time together, but I felt uncomfortable about our sex and the idea of Josh fucking Lizzie added to my angst. I had my first cup of coffee in hand when she joined me in the kitchen.

"No answer," she said as she reached for the pot.

I gave her a chance to pour a cup and then said, "Maybe he's just tied up. Maybe he's in jail. Could be anything."

"Yes, you're..." she started, and just then her phone rang.

"Josh," she said checking the screen, and quickly retreated to the bedroom.

I waited impatiently for her to return and although it only took ten minutes, it seemed like an hour until I heard her bare feet padding on the floor.

She nodded as she approached and confirmed, "It was him. He tried to deny it but finally gave up."

"Rachel! Our daughter's a baby. How old is he?" I demanded.

"You need to lower your voice. Remember, you have another child," she countered, and then continued with, "He's twenty-five or twenty-six and she's not a baby. She's a woman doing womanly things."

"I don't know...it doesn't seem right. He's too close and knows all the things. Did he tell her?" I asked, worried about the ramifications.

"No...no, he said not," she replied.

"Good...I guess. I mean...how did they...how did it happen?" I probed.

"He went by to get the books, she flirted and he asked her out," my wife explained.

"How long have they...you know..." I asked, for some strange reason wanting to know.

"Three weeks," she replied.

"Every day?" I asked.

"Yes, I suppose so," she confirmed.

"Shit, she's going to get pregnant," I responded, terrified at the thought.

"She's on the pill," Rachel replied.

I locked eyes with my wife and we stared at each other for a long time before I said, "Summer school can't end soon enough. First, Larry and now Josh... It's all too close and very dangerous."

"I know...it's only a few more weeks," she agreed.

The experience put me in a funk and I couldn't help but think through everything that had occurred over the past year. The condo acted almost like a magnet for sex that had sucked in both Rachel and Lizzie. My wife had declared me naïve to think a young, attractive girl away from home for the first time wouldn't stretch her boundaries, and I had to admit her message made sense, however, the husband-and-wife escapades were far different. We had stepped way over the line and in retrospect, it seemed outrageous that a small-town couple like us would go so far.

Rachel and I now had sex every few days but it lacked depth and as far as I was aware, she hadn't achieved an orgasm. Lizzie returned home after completing the session for a three-week break before she left for university, and at first, she gave me defiant glares as if to warn me off from any attempt at judgment but after a few days she settled in. Then, mother and daughter left to set her up at school and since she planned to join a sorority, there was drama involved. When Rachel returned, she busied herself preparing for her fall teaching at the local college, so it wasn't until the night before she was due to leave for her graduate classes that we addressed her return to the condo.

"Should I just go up and back?" she asked.

She lay in bed, reading a book in her robe, wearing her heavy glasses, and looking surprisingly alluring. I knew her question was a show of submission meant to appease me and I wondered how she would react if I told her not to go at all.

"Up to you. I told you before I'm not involving myself in any of this anymore. You do what you want," I replied, deciding to maintain my stance.

She returned to the book but less than a minute later, she looked up again, "It's not the same if you aren't supporting me."

I thought about revisiting her past actions, but instead, I merely answered, "You know why."

With that, the conversation ended but when I arrived home that evening, she was in the kitchen cooking having evidently decided to get up early the next morning rather than spend the night. I avoided any discussion fully expecting that the little show would end after one or two days. Thus, the call from Professor Kott the following afternoon came as a surprise.

j267
j267
4,595 Followers