Rachel Goes Back to School Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Am I?" I teased.

"You should be. I've been good," she said.

In truth, I couldn't argue with her statement. She had been quite good since we reached our understanding. She had accepted the piercings, the trainer, her change in clothing style for the city, and her sexual requirements without any real protest. Indeed, her attitude had been so good that I felt she truly enjoyed her role.

"I have to agree," I laughed and pulled her into my arms but when I felt her bra strap, I said, "I wish we could get rid of this out here, too."

"No, not here. Not with kids and family around," she replied.

"I thought you would be proud to be my...bad girl," I said, pulling her tighter.

"Lower your voice. Your son's out there," she warned but let my lips find hers. When the kiss ended, she whispered, "I've been bad for you."

"True, but you were already bad for yourself," I countered.

I meant it playfully but by her expression, I could tell I had annoyed her so I wasn't surprised when she shooed me out of the kitchen. However, later, in our bedroom, she returned to the subject.

"What you said earlier...I thought I was forgiven," she said.

"Forgiven...not forgotten," I replied.

"I don't like that. I don't think it's fair," she answered and picked up her book to signal she was finished talking.

I decided to let her stew but it wasn't long before I began thinking I had been too flippant. Returning to something we had moved on from seemed pointless and I had about decided to apologize when she lowered her book.

"I talked to Lizzie today. She has a boyfriend," she informed me.

"Who?" I asked.

"A boy from Dallas. They met at a mixer. He's a junior," she explained.

"How long has it been going on and why haven't you told me about him?" I asked.

"About a month and she wasn't sure it was serious until recently," she said.

"Well, I guess it's better than Josh," I replied.

She glared at me for several seconds and then said, "Josh is nice."

Her defense of the man reminded me of the conversation with Dr. Kott and without thinking, I responded, "He told Professor Kott that Lizzie had big suspicions about you and Larry."

Once more, she stared at me for a time before she said, "I know."

"You know? What's that mean?" I asked.

"Lizzie asked me about it and Josh warned me over the summer that she...still had suspicions," she explained.

"Not good," I said.

Rachel glared at me for a moment and then returned to her book but less than a minute later, she dropped it and said, "Look, I came home in such a good mood and you ruined it. Quit beating me..."

She didn't get to finish her message because I turned, pressed against her shoulders, and found her lips. I purposefully held our connection as I pushed my boxers down and then looped a finger under her thong, pulled it aside, and brought my dick to her opening. Already moist, it took little effort to snake inside.

"Mmmm...already wet," I sighed.

"I told you it's the thing... I'm always wet now," she replied defensively.

I pushed all the pillows from beneath her until she lay flat on the mattress, held her head to force her to make eye contact, and whispered, "You have been good. Very good."

"I have!" she declared as a smile came to her face.

"Do you want a reward?" I asked sarcastically.

"Yes, a baby," she responded.

Lots of time had passed since we discussed a pregnancy, and my thoughts of the failed procedure came rushing back. I still hadn't shared the information with her and like previous times, I rationalized it wasn't the right moment.

"It'll happen when the time's right," I replied.

"It's been a long time," she countered and I began to get nervous.

"Just let it happen. Besides, you have other duties to handle," I said and started to move.

"Like doing it with a man at the window?" she said as she rolled her eyes.

"Yes...just like that. We'll do it again next week," I told her.

At first, I couldn't get Rachel to progress but she finally connected with me and after that, things happened quickly. Whimpering, she let go in a nice orgasm, and like countless times before, watching her release sent me over the top. Afterward, we softly caressed each other's bodies as we slowly drifted. Then, from the blue, she started snickering.

"What?" I asked, turning her so I could see her face.

"Dr. Kott told me he could tell you followed his advice," she announced.

"Really? He said that? And how did he come to that conclusion?" I asked.

"My hard butt and jiggling tits," she laughed.

"What did you say?" I probed.

"I told him I didn't know what he was talking about," she replied.

"Did he believe you?" I asked.

"No," she answered.

I just shook my head as I visualized the inappropriate conversation, and then a thought struck me, and I asked, "Is Josh still around?"

Once more, she started to giggle and then said, "He was standing next to Professor Kott."

"Jesus, Rachel," I said.

"I know...maybe we should go back to normal," she replied with playful eyes already knowing the answer.

"I've changed my mind...you're not good," I stated and pulled her tightly against me.

"Oh, and when are you coming next week?" she asked, ignoring my words.

"Am I?" I replied.

"You said you were earlier," she reminded me.

"I was being a smart ass! Damn, can't you get enough sex here, or do you like slut sex better?" I teased.

"Baby, haven't you figured that out?" she answered and turned her back to me.

I tried to pretend I was too busy to make the trip but Rachel saw through my attempt intuitively understanding that I liked the situation we had created. Soon, I had agreed to follow her like I had the prior week although this time, with some advance notice, I managed to leave several hours earlier. I found my wife studying on the couch, completely naked, and after she explained she needed an hour or so to finish, I left to run some errands. Returning some forty-five minutes later, I had just turned into the hallway when up ahead I saw Larry at our partially opened door. I couldn't see Rachel, and as she had described, the small gap indicated she was hiding her naked body but there didn't seem to be any urgency to end the conversation. At least a minute ticked by as I watched and when it got closer to two, I stepped forward.

"Why don't you come inside," I said, startling the maintenance man.

The sound of my voice must have shocked Rachel because she quickly closed the door but seconds later eased it open several inches. I could see the concern in her eyes but I left them to turn towards Larry. Although he was nervous, no doubt fearing the wrath of a jealous husband, he didn't try to leave.

"I told him to go," Rachel said from her hiding place.

The fact that my wife could have simply shut the door made her claim suspect, and annoyed by the thought she had been flirting with the man, or worse, I decided to push.

"C'mon in for a beer," I said sarcastically.

"Nah, I need to go," he replied and then slowly turned and left.

As I stepped inside, Rachel made for the bedroom but just as she started to close the door, I yelled at her, "No, you don't...get out here."

Her attempt to flee only made her more guilty in my eyes and I fixed her with a hard stare as she stepped towards me.

"I told him to go," she declared once more.

"Rachel, I stood and watched you talk to him for several minutes. If you wanted him gone you could have just shut the door," I replied.

"I tried..." she started but growing angry at her evasion, I interrupted.

"No, you didn't," I said, and then quickly added, "What were you talking about?"

"Just stuff...I don't know," she responded.

"Rachel you're standing there naked because you were sneaky and hid things now quit being evasive and tell me why you talked to him for so long and what you said," I demanded with a raised voice.

The seconds ticked by as her gaze alternated between me and the floor, but finally, after taking a deep breath, she started, "You don't understand. It's hard for a woman and...I...I...there hasn't been many..."

"Go on," I replied, guessing where she was going.

"I tried to be mean but it's hard," she explained.

"What were you discussing?" I asked.

"Family...kids. His work and the school," she answered.

"And you always have these chats?" I probed.

"Not always," she replied.

"Did he ask to fuck you? Now...and the other times?" I pushed.

Her eyes provided the answer before she spoke but with a nod of her head, she said, "Yes."

I stared at her in silence for almost a minute and I could see she was growing very nervous. Different thoughts raced through my head including calling the man back and giving my wife to him. Finally, I just opened my arms, motioned for her to step to me, and then embraced her tightly.

"Oh, Rachel. You really are a little slut...you just can't help yourself," I whispered.

For a moment, her body stiffened and then, without speaking, she lowered to her knees and started to work my zipper. Fishing my dick out, she brought it to her mouth and traced her tongue along the sides before sucking it in. I watched her for a bit and then pulled my phone out and dialed a number.

"Hello there," Professor Kott said when he answered.

"Hello, I hope you are well," I said and after receiving his acknowledgment, I told him, "I need your dungeon."

"Has she been bad?" he replied, guessing the circumstances.

"Yes, I caught her talking to the handyman," I explained.

"Well, of course, that was predictable," the Polish man said, and then added, "Everything is at your disposal. Do you know when?"

"Tonight, if possible," I answered as I looked down at my wife's bobbing head.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
Igniting the Tinder of Lust Ch. 01 Husband pushes his wife until her hidden lust is ignited.in Loving Wives
Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
Charitable Contributions Churchgoing wife aid the less fortunate.in Loving Wives
Frugality Comes with a Price Ch. 01 Couples vacation uncovers some new concepts.in Loving Wives
More Stories