Rachel Goes Back to School Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay, that's fine. I'll do that," she stated, and after a short pause she added, "I'm not going to play your nutty game."

"Okay," I acknowledged.

Her reaction wasn't entirely unexpected as agreeing to my plan required her to give up a lot of freedom. Still, some aspects were favorable, and knowing how much she loved her place in the city, I thought there was a reasonable chance she would agree. We sipped our drinks in silence for several minutes before she spoke again.

"This isn't the right way to move forward. You just want revenge," she said.

"No, Rachel. I just want you to admit...and be...what you really are," I answered.

"I'm not that," she protested.

"Then let's drop the condo," I replied.

We entered another strained silence that lingered. I ordered another round and it wasn't until the waitress had delivered the drinks that she reengaged.

"Just us, right?" she asked in a low voice.

I leaned forward and I saw some hope appear on her face that quickly disappeared when I said, "No. You are mine to do with as I want. If I tell you to grab the busboy and give him a blowjob in the bathroom you, do it. No arguing...no whining."

"You've lost your mind. Completely!" she exclaimed.

"Your decision," I replied.

"Yes, let's go. I've had enough," she responded.

Together, we walked to the car and made the short drive back to the condo. I didn't push, knowing that a move forward required her freely given acceptance. While I stepped towards the kitchen to get some wine, she headed towards the bedroom, closing the door behind her. After a few minutes, I could tell she was on the phone with someone and soon I realized it was our daughter. The call lasted over thirty minutes and when it ended, Rachel emerged completely naked.

"Is this what you want?" she asked.

"Is it what you want?" I challenged, ignoring her sarcastic tone.

"No, but I don't have a choice," she said.

"Of course, you do," I replied.

"I like this place," she responded.

"So, you're willing to be my slut and live by the rules just to keep the condo? I think you're using it as an excuse," I countered.

"No, I'm not, and quit calling me that," she answered as she accepted the glass in my hand.

"Rachel, it's all up to you. It's all in your hands," I said.

We sat together on the sofa and for the next few minutes sipped our wine in silence. I could tell her mind was in turmoil and several times I saw her glance towards her naked breast as if she was contemplating the piercing.

"Why do you want to give me away?" she suddenly asked.

"Maybe I do and maybe I don't. Maybe I will and maybe I won't. It's my decision," I answered.

With my words, I watched as her body flushed deeply and her small nipples stiffened noticeably. Despite her protests, it appeared the concept held some appeal for her.

"I guess...I guess I don't have a choice," she sighed.

"Yes, you do," I replied.

Several seconds of silence ensued, and then she said, "I guess...okay, I guess."

"No, Rachel. I want you to look me in the eyes and tell me you want to be my slut," I responded, wanting to establish a clear line of demarcation.

At first, her furrowed eyebrows seemed to indicate annoyance but she took my glass and along with hers set them on the coffee table. Then, without speaking, she lifted her body, straddled my waist, looped her arm around my head, and pulled it into her breasts.

"I want to be your slut," she said in a rough whisper as she pushed my head back and looked down into my eyes.

We went straight to bed and fucked like animals until we succumbed to exhaustion but in the middle of the night, she woke me for more. In the morning, I opened my eyes to find us snuggled close together and a smile came to my face as I realized it was the first time since uncovering her deceit that we had connected so intimately. Also, she achieved an orgasm during our second connection which was her first since we had resumed making love, which seemed to signal a new start. Later, Rachel impressed me when she entered the kitchen for coffee completely naked as I had expected the new rules would require some break-in time.

"Take me shopping for my new things," she said with an impish smile a few minutes later as her hand reached towards my crotch.

Her new role certainly had some advantages and she seemed ready to exploit them. However, I made sure to remind her that the purchases needed to be sexy and would not include any lingerie.

"Oh, and we need to be done before two," I said.

"Why?" she asked.

"You have an appointment to get your piercings," I explained.

"I'm scared..." she answered with a distressed expression.

"You'll be fine," I replied being intentionally dismissive.

I had researched piercing establishments and learned that the highest-rated one in the city was only a short drive from the condo. Although I wasn't certain about her decision, I had made the appointment intending to cancel if she declined.

A short time later we headed out with her wearing a simple dress, sandals, and nothing else. The material was heavy enough to hide her small nipples but there was a distinct jiggle when she moved. I let her direct me towards the upscale stores and followed her with a broad smile as she browsed the aisles, a bit surprised that she managed to ignore her unfettered breasts. With each selection, I made her describe how it would make her look sexier and soon she focused on items that brought attention to her chest or legs. We broke for lunch and then started again but as two o'clock approached I reminded her of the appointment.

"They'll see me naked," she said to me in a low voice as we walked towards the car.

"Yes," I answered.

"Who does it? A man or a woman?" she asked.

"A man," I replied.

"Shit..." she responded.

As soon as we were in the car, she started to fidget and changed the radio station multiple times. Her anxiousness made me concerned she might back out but we made it to the studio and entered the one-story structure. Inside, several customers were browsing through tattoo designs and I stayed quietly behind them until a man stepped from the back and got my attention.

"We have an appointment at two," I told him.

"Here for the piercings?" he asked.

When I nodded, he motioned us towards a curtain-covered doorway to the side and we entered a space where a young man was receiving a tattoo on his shoulder. The artist remained focused on his effort as we passed and we stepped through another curtain where an older man sat reading a comic book. He looked to be in his forties and had graying hair pulled into a ponytail, a nose ring, multiple piercings around his eyes, and a half-inch-sized insert in his earlobe. Wearing ratty jeans and a tight black t-shirt with the shop logo, he had tattoos on both arms and one on his neck that disappeared beneath the collar. Suddenly, the idea of this man touching my wife seemed insane and for a moment, I thought about making a hasty retreat.

"Y'all my two?" he asked in a voice feeling the effects of long-term smoking.

"Yeah," I answered.

"Nipple and clit, right?" he asked and when I nodded, he said, "I'm Fred. Going to be $185 all in with the temp jewelry."

I nervously pulled out my billfold and handed him my credit card which he accepted and then disappeared towards the front.

"I'm scared," my wife declared.

"Relax, it won't take long," I answered even though I only had limited knowledge of the procedure.

We were still standing in the same place when he returned with a portable card reader. I fumbled through the approvals and then once more, he disappeared.

"First piercing?" he asked Rachel when he stepped back through the curtain.

"Yes," she acknowledged.

He nodded, motioned towards a padded table, and said, "Look you can strip or we can just uncover the areas we need when we get to them. Up to you."

Rachel, having evidently decided on the second option stepped towards the table but I blurted out, "Better to just to take the dress off."

My words stopped her cold and she turned towards me with a surprised look. However, she knew it was a command rather than a suggestion and to her credit, she only paused for a moment before she reached back for the clasp. While she did that, I lowered the zipper and helped her pull the dress off her body. For just a moment, Fred's eyes roamed her body but no doubt having seen it all, he quickly returned to his preparation. I held Rachel's hand as she lowered onto her back and scooted to the center of the table.

"We'll do the clit first. Pull your feet up until your knees are raised and spread them a little," the piercer directed.

Rachel shot me a terrified look but slowly did as instructed and when her pussy came fully into view, it was clear that she was wet. Undisturbed, Fred took a tissue and dabbed at her opening until he had her clean which made her cover her face with her hands.

"Oh my god," Rachel whimpered.

"It's normal," the man responded.

For the next few minutes, I watched as Fred's latex-covered fingers inspected her sensitive folds and made marks with a felt pen. Next, he used forceps to extend the area and after disinfecting her entire mound, he gave a warning that he was ready to start, and then pushed a needle through her soft skin.

"Uggghhh...oh... Damn," she whined.

The pain seemed to fade quickly and Fred wasted no time in pushing the loop through her flesh. He made a final inspection of the area, probing her a little with his fingertips, and then turned away.

"All done," he announced.

"That wasn't so bad," I offered.

"Are you kidding?" my wife fired back with an annoyed look, and then said, "Give me the dress."

"You don't need it," I answered thinking she planned to cover her lower body.

"Left, or right?" the man asked as he turned back towards Rachel.

"Left," I answered.

Immediately, he began to prod and inspect with his fingertips and like before took a pen and made some marks.

"You have little nipples so I'm going to use a small gauge," he announced.

Rachel nodded, although I could tell she wasn't entirely certain what he meant and he proceeded to cleanse the area with disinfectant before fixing the forceps. Like before, he gave her a heads up he was ready and then pushed the needle through.

"Shit! Oh, shit!" she cried out clearly feeling more pain than the previous procedure.

"That's why we did this last," he chuckled.

With that, he pushed a bar through and capped it off. Then, for the next few minutes, he went through the healing upkeep process before handing us a paper with written instructions.

As I helped my wife rise, he added, "The procedure went smooth so I don't think you'll have problems. The most important thing is to start off well. Daily cleaning and you should avoid vaginal sex for a few weeks. Be careful not to get them snagged on anything and you should be in good shape in a month or so, but know that the nipple can take a few months to fully heal."

Her dress went on quickly and as soon as we were in the car, she begged, "Please, I need a drink."

"It's not even three," I teased.

"I don't care! And stop for aspirin, too," she replied.

It only took a few minutes to make the stop and find a bar which at that hour was empty except for two men sitting on stools talking to the bartender. A young woman took our orders and as soon as she returned Rachel popped three pills and took a big pull from her glass.

"Happy?" she asked trying hard to appear put out.

"Very much so. I loved how wet you were," I replied, ignoring her act.

"My god! That was so embarrassing. He cleaned me," she whined.

"Yes, it was amazing," I responded.

My message made her gasp but we soon moved onto other subjects. Fred had counseled to expect some throbbing for a day, so I thought the alcohol along with the painkiller might ease her discomfort and kept the drinks coming. We had just finished our third and I could tell Rachel was feeling the alcohol when an impish look appeared on her face.

"No sex for two whole weeks," she whispered.

"Well, not for you," I replied.

"That's not fair!" she declared when the meaning registered.

"Of course, it is, baby. You're here for my pleasure. Remember?" I pushed.

Her playful look quickly returned and she asked, "So, you mean if you told me to go with you to the men's room and give you a blowjob, I would have to do it?"

"Yes, exactly," I responded, and pulled her head to me. Then, after giving her a soft kiss, I whispered, "You really are a naughty slut."

"Like you want me," she moaned and kissed me again.

"Come on," I said as soon as it ended.

Giggling, she held onto my hand as we walked towards the back where I guessed the toilets were located. Anyone watching would merely assume I was going to the men's while she visited the ladies' but when we located the door, I quickly pulled her inside. The room had four urinals and two stalls and I guided her into the first and latched the door behind us. Without prodding, she sat on the toilet seat and her hands began fumbling with my belt.

"You're already hard," she declared as soon as I was free.

The anticipation of what we planned made me fully erect in the short walk from our seats. With no further words, Rachel's soft mouth inhaled my dick and started to work me over, enthusiastically. I placed my hands on the top of the partition for balance and let my head loll back as I enjoyed her attention. Soon, she generated enough saliva that a wet slurping sound started in rhythm with the bobbing of her head and when she began to tickle beneath my balls with her fingernails, she put me in erotic heaven.

Suddenly, my brief reverie was interrupted as the squeaking of the door announced someone had entered the restroom. Although my body stiffened, Rachel's never faltered which made me wonder if she was aware of the presence or just didn't care. The man whistled softly to himself as he stepped up to the urinal closest to us and the sound of his stream started. However, in an instant, he became quiet which I guessed meant he had become aware of our presence. My wife's sandaled feet and the sight of my hand on the frame provided easy clues and Rachel didn't try to mask her sounds. The unseen man continued silently and when he finished pissing, he stepped to the sink. The water ran for a while, too long really, but finally, it stopped.

"Lucky bastard," he declared as he exited the room.

For a moment, I thought that I had become too distracted and should stop my wife. However, as if sensing my state, she moved one hand to the lower part of my shaft and stroked me firmly while her mouth focused on the head and her other hand teased my balls. With this combination, it didn't take long before she had me back.

"Ugghhhh...Rachel... Baby, I'm getting close," I groaned.

"Let it out," she whispered.

She worked me feverishly and soon she had me grunting loudly, "Oh, baby... Ugghhh...ugghhh..."

My beautiful wife maintained her connection as the juices exited my shaft and landed in her mouth, and evidently wanting to taste every drop, she milked me dry. The feeling of her swallowing the load was magical, but finally, I had to push her warm mouth off my sensitive head.

"Did I do good?" she panted while looking up at me.

"Yes, baby... You were wonderful," I replied.

A huge smile filled her face like she had received the perfect complement and she helped me slide my pants into place.

As soon as we returned to our table, I knew the entire place had learned of our shenanigans. The two men seated at the bar were in a whispered discussion with the bartender and on several occasions glanced our way. I guessed that one of them had been our visitor but had no way of knowing which. Even our waitress had a smirk on her face as we closed our tab.

"Shit!" my wife exclaimed as we stepped outside, and for a moment she gave me a distressed look but it slowly morphed into a mischievous smile, and she said, "They all knew!"

"Yes, they did," I acknowledged, and then told her, "You should be proud to have pleased me."

She gave me an odd look for a few seconds before responding, "Be nice."

Rachel undressed as soon as we arrived at the condo, exhibiting her new piercings as she moved about. I could tell she was horny and no doubt frustrated about the ban on sex, but rather than console her, I decided to tease. I joined her in the kitchen and moved behind her as she worked.

"We need to get you some nice jewelry for when you heal," I said in a soft voice as my hand stroked her ass.

Instantly, she recognized my intent, swatted my hand away, and said, "Don't. It's not fair."

The two weeks passed slowly but we managed to accomplish a lot during the timeframe. Rachel easily settled into the routine of school while embracing her new identity. Typically, she phoned me the moment she stepped in the door of the condo to announce her arrival and disrobing. Plus, I received numerous photos each day showing what she selected to wear and got a kick out of seeing how her attire had quickly become a little tighter, a little shorter, and more revealing. None of it was over the top as I wasn't seeking to titillate others. Rather, I wanted her attire to be a constant reminder of her sexuality and hopefully, create ongoing nervous energy. The sanctuary she had at home in our small town helped immeasurably as she got to experience her new role in small doses.

She searched for a personal trainer following the specification I had provided and identified a young Hispanic man that worked out of a small gym less than a mile from the condo. They established a twice-weekly schedule that synched with her school demands. Rachel explained the arrangement during a late evening call and I could tell she was excited.

"I should have started this last year," she stated after we finished discussing family.

"Tell me about the trainer," I said.

"I don't know... I guess mid-20s, tall and Latin," she responded.

"Buff?" I asked.

"Very," she replied, unable to keep in a giggle.

I gave her a moment to calm and then said, "Remember, no bra or panties."

"Whoa...wait. I can't do that," she answered, and before I could speak, she added, "I'll be flopping everywhere...uh-uh."

I had to agree she had a point, and despite my desire to push, I partially acquiesced, "You can wear one of those sports bras but no panties."

"It'll show...a cameltoe," she whined in defense.

"Wear loose shorts," I countered.

For a moment, she didn't reply, and then with a heavy sigh, she said, "Shit!"

Fortunately, her healing progressed nicely and by the end of her ban, I was just as anxious as her. We managed to hold off until we could retire to the bedroom without alerting our son but as soon as we closed the door we tore at each other's close. With no preliminaries, I entered her dripping pussy and took her purposefully before exploding, lasting little more than a minute. Although I had left Rachel unfulfilled, with my blood still boiling, I soon recovered and now in better control, I started again and established a solid rhythm that took her to a complete orgasm.

After resting for a minute, I told her, "Suck me, baby."

Before her cheating, I would never have been so bold but I wanted to reinforce her role, and she only hesitated for a second before she scooted down, inhaled my dick, and began working it with gusto.

When she had me rock hard, she looked up and said, "I need you in me."

I put my hand on her shoulder to keep her from moving and replied, "No, Rachel. You're here for my pleasure, remember?"

"Honey?" she whined as she gave me a desperate look.

"No," I said firmly.

Her mouth returned to my shaft as a frustrated squeal escaped and I had to fight hard not to laugh.