Rachel Goes Back to School

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes..." she moaned, and before I could ask another question, she whined, "Please... come to me... I need you to."

"No, sweetie. I'll take care of you tomorrow when you get home," I replied.

"It's not fair," she tried.

"Stay naked, Rachel... Sleep naked," I demanded.

"I won't get any sleep," she pouted.

"You'll make it... think about tomorrow evening," I said, in a soothing voice.

Once more, she tried to convince me to drive to her and when that didn't work, she begged to be allowed to put her sleepwear on. I declined each request and even though she showed signs of frustration, I sensed she enjoyed the sexual play. Finally, the call ended, and I wondered if we had just experienced our first phone sex. Hearing about it, I had always dismissed the concept, but I couldn't deny that I found what we just did quite entertaining.

It was a little past seven when I heard her drive up, and when she stepped inside, I could tell she was acting purposefully aloof. In made me think that she had spent the entire drive plotting how she would make me pay for my sin of manipulation. She ate the salad I had prepared, talked to the kids, and downed two glasses of wine before she moved to the bedroom. I gave her thirty minutes then went to join and found her still in the bathroom so I removed my clothes and slid into bed. She appeared at the bedside a few minutes later and when she dropped her robe, I could see she was wearing her t-shirt and panties.

She got into bed without speaking, but when I reached for her, she said, "No, you're not nice."

I knew she was putting on an act, so I pulled her to me and whispered, "Shhh... "

"And you're naked. You think it's that simple?" she replied.

Instead of answering, I let a hand slowly move over her body and when it arrived at her vagina, I snaked my fingers beneath the fabric and quickly encountered her wet opening. I let my fingertips trace the length of her slit until soft mews began to escape her mouth.

"You have to take your clothes off if you want to make love," I announced.

"You're not being nice," she declared again but her hands immediately started on her things.

Seconds later, she was naked and her reluctance departed with her clothes. She attempted to pull me onto her, however, I pushed her hands away, flung the sheets off of us, and moved my mouth to her pussy. At first, I kissed lightly around her neatly trimmed bush which made her body writhe and extracted needy whimpers. Then, I pushed her legs wide and started to run the tip of my tongue up and down her slit which quickly turned her whines into deep moans. Her excitement revved me up and now I concentrated on taking her to a full release. Over and over I moved between her delicate lips, her opening, and her tiny nub doing my best to build her arousal. However, when my tongue flicked her clit and found it had stiffened, I abandoned the other areas and gave it my full attention. I teased it relentlessly with quick flicks of the tip of my tongue which made her widen her legs even more. Once more, she tried to pull me onto her, but I was committed to taking her over the top with my tongue, and when she suddenly became silent and her body rigid, I knew she was very close.

Suddenly, her entire pelvis seemed to spasm and then after a deep inhale of breath, she exploded, "Ohhhh...mmmm...ohhh...ugghhh..."

Even though her body thrashed, her voice sounded muted, and looking up I could see that she had her hand over her mouth so the kids wouldn't hear. Quickly, my tongue left her pussy and I moved over her, pushing my dick in balls deep on the first thrust.

"Yes, Rachel... let it out..." I said as I removed her hand.

"Oh yes... yes... oh yes... it's so good, "she cried out as she pushed her face into my chest.

If either of our kids were at this end of the house, they would know from the squeaking bed, our slapping bodies, and Rachel's desperate cries exactly what was taking place. However, at that moment, it all felt too perfect to matter, so I maintained my deep rhythm. Somehow, her orgasm lingered, sometimes fading but then rebuilding, and on the third cycle, when her squeal became high-pitched and her nails dug into my arms, I lost control.

"Oh, shit Rachel... I'm cumming... ohhh yeah... yeah... yeah... "I grunted as the juices escaped my body.

I collapsed onto her and immediately felt the rapid pounding of her heart. Slowly, my strength returned and I lifted onto my elbows so I could look down at my pretty wife. Her hair was damp and her eyes were half-closed with a dreamy look. I let my mouth found a nipple and licked all around it tasting the salty sweat of her body. When I lifted my head, our eyes connected and slowly a smile filled her face.

"I'm floating..." she sighed.

"You are so beautiful. Did it feel good?" I whispered.

"Mmmm... so good," she moaned.

"Isn't this better?" I asked.

"No... you're still mean," she giggled.

"Sleep naked, Rachel. Always, when you're there," I told her.

She looked at me for several seconds and then responded, "Okay..."

"And no masturbating. I want it saved up," I followed.

"Okay," she agreed, much easier than I expected.

"Good," I said and kissed her lovingly.

When we broke, she looked at me with impish eyes, and asked, "What else?"

"Let me think," I replied with a laugh and kissed her again.

With that, we became quiet and soon drifted to sleep.

For the next few weeks, we engaged in phone sex multiple times. I could tell within seconds of hearing her voice if she was in the mood, and I never pushed if her mind was elsewhere. The calls would last up to an hour and we would tease and giggle to each other like teenagers. Typically, she would get quite excited and beg me to go to her but I always declined. I enjoyed hearing her needy whimpers and when she returned home, we always had a fun night in bed. Lizzie picked up on our energy and several times I caught her rolling her eyes but our son seemed oblivious.

"Hold on a second. Someone's at the door," Rachel said interrupting our discussion.

My wife had remained in the city after her Tuesday classes due to an evening function and had just finished her morning bath when I called.

"It's the maintenance man. There is a leak in the condo above me and he needed to check the ceiling," she explained when she returned to the phone.

"Okay," I answered and was just about to continue our conversation when a thought struck me, "Wait... what are you wearing?"

"My robe," she replied with a stifled giggle.

I knew it was a large terry cloth covering that extended almost to her feet, but she had responded so quickly, I wondered what else she had on, so I pushed, "What else? What's underneath?"

"Nothing..." she said in the heavy, seductive voice that she typically used when she wanted to play over the phone.

"Is he still there?" I fired back.

"I think so," she responded, and before I could speak, she added, "Should I check?"

Thinking she might be toying with me, I replied, "Yeah... better make sure he doesn't steal anything."

"Okay," she said in a strange voice and left me.

This time, it took her longer to return and I started to become concerned I had put her in a dangerous situation. Finally, she picked up the phone and announced the man had departed. I could hear the playfulness in her voice which made me think once more that she might be teasing me.

"Come straight home after class," I demanded.

"Why?" she asked, now openly laughing.

"Just do..." I said.

"I have to come back to the city," she declared.

"No, not tonight... You can get up early tomorrow. Tonight, you stay here," I replied.

My words made her laugh again but I could tell she liked the message. So, just before five that afternoon, while the kids were still doing their after-school things, we found ourselves in bed entwined in a tight lover's embrace.

"Put it in," Rachel whined as she gripped the base of my dick in her small hand.

Equally excited, I didn't need any more encouragement and quickly lifted my body into position. Seconds later, I fully embedded my dick in her warm and very wet opening.

"God, you feel good," I declared.

"Mmmm... yeah... go baby," she whimpered.

As soon as I began to move, I knew she wouldn't last long, and I wondered whether, like me, she had spent the day thinking of this moment. We found a nice rhythm and for the next few minutes, we kissed and sighed to each other. When I felt her legs spread wider and her legs lift into the air, I knew she was getting close and it took less than a minute for her orgasm to hit.

"Oh...oh, baby... oh yes... just like that... like that," she whimpered as her hands found my ass.

Her excitement triggered my release and seconds later I grunted into her neck as my cum spewed forth. Like countless other times, all the energy in my body departed with my semen and I fell onto her heaving body before rolling to her side. I pulled her tightly against me and my lips found her neck as she continued to experience the aftermath of her climax.

"You are so special," I whispered.

"Mmmm... I love you," she sighed heavily.

For several minutes, we remained still and enjoyed the feeling of each other's body. However, my mind began to recall the day's events and especially the phone interaction about the repairman. A vivid picture appeared in my brain of Rachel holding her robe closed around her naked body as she talked with the man in the small space. In my mind, he looked her over like a hungry wolf would a fawn sensing her near-nudity. I found it difficult to be still and when I felt my dick stiffen, I decided to probe her on the details.

"What was the guy... the repair guy like?" I asked.

"He was a complete stud. Young, tall and muscular with a perfect smile," she giggled.

"Haha... tell me," I replied.

"Why?" she asked and tried to turn to look at me but I kept her back pressed against my chest.

"Tell me..." I said again.

"I don't know... average, I guess. Our age..." she answered.

"I bet he liked seeing you in the robe," I stated.

Rachel remained silent for a bit before she replied, "He was smiling..."

"What did you talk about?" I probed.

"The condos. How long I had been there... problems with the place he had to deal with," she explained.

"Did he know... know you were naked?" I asked.

"Well, I didn't tell him... so probably not," she responded and this time there was an edge in her voice.

"Yeah, that robe is too thick," I chuckled, deciding to tease.

"Cute..." she replied and this time when she tried to turn, I let her.

Now face to face, I kissed her lightly and then asked, "What's was his name?"

"Larry..." she replied without hesitation, fighting back a smirk.

The next morning, Rachel returned to the city for her classes and we returned to the normal routine. However, even though we didn't dwell on the subject, the event acted as another catalyst in our phone sex. I certainly didn't complain as I found the interaction great fun and was intrigued by my wife's blossoming playfulness. Indeed, it seemed like she had rapidly become two distinct, but overlapping women. Of course, there existed the home Rachel that was the loving mother and beautiful wife I married. I knew her well from our years together, but now I also had the other woman, the more adventurous Rachel that had started to show a naughty streak. It didn't take much reasoning to determine that a big part of it came from the independence she gained from her condo. Perhaps, it should have set off warning bells, but I was having too much fun to appreciate the dangers.

"I made a doctor's appointment for next Thursday," she announced the following weekend.

"What? What doctor?" I asked feigning ignorance.

"The urologist," she stated.

"The same guy?" I asked.

"Yes, same guy. We can go up together on Wednesday and have dinner if you want," she suggested.

"I'm not bought into this," I answered.

"I know, but we can talk to him. It won't hurt to talk," she replied.

"We?" I responded.

"Yes, it's an early appointment and fits my schedule," she said while holding back a smile.

Wednesday evening, we drove into the city and had dinner before going to the condo. The next morning, we drove to the appointment and I sensed her eagerness during the short trip.

"I pulled your case records and it appears everything went smoothly, so the procedure should be straightforward. It involves reattaching the tubes that were separated, but I wouldn't contemplate any issues," the urologist said as we sat in the small office.

"What are the side effects?" I asked.

"The reversal is more complex, so expect significant swelling, maybe some bleeding and we'll need to monitor for infection, but it's a common procedure," he explained.

"When can you do it?" Rachel cut in.

"Check with the desk, but it shouldn't be more than a couple of weeks," he replied.

My wife turned to me and I could tell by her look she expected an affirmation, so I replied, "Okay, we'll talk to the scheduler."

Soon, we were at the desk and the young woman provided a quick rundown of available times, and although Rachel was quite eager to set an appointment, I deferred by saying, "Thanks for the information. Let us think about it for a day or so and we'll call back."

"Why did you do that?" she asked as soon as we were outside.

"I told you I wasn't completely bought in. I want to think some more... and discuss it," I replied.

My message put her into a funk and we drove in silence to the condo where she dropped me off and then proceeded to her classes. After piddling around the place for a while, I became bored and decided to walk to the shopping district to get lunch and look around. The pleasant temperature made the short trip enjoyable and soon I found a bistro. After a quick bite, I started roaming the stores and as I passed a lady's boutique, a robe caught my eye. The silk leopard print kimono was short, and I chuckled to myself as I contemplated it as something of a gag gift to my wife playing on her recent interaction with the maintenance man. I ran the risk of it blowing up in my face given her annoyance with me at the doctor's office, but decided to check the price, and when I learned that it was relatively inexpensive, I made the purchase.

I thought about how to present it to her and finally decided to merely hang it in the closet and let her discover it on her own. We left for home within a few minutes of her return from school, so it wasn't until the following week that she found it. We had just started our normal phone call and I could tell she had something on her mind.

"Did you put the robe in the closet?" she asked.

"Yeah... " I admitted, fighting back a chuckle.

"What's the message?" she demanded.

Her tone put me on my heels, and I stumbled in answering, "I... uhhh... I just thought it looked fun."

"Where did you get it?" she asked.

"The boutique down the street next to the bistro," I explained.

The fact that it came from a legitimate store seemed to help, but she took a final shot before moving on, "I don't like the print."

With that, we transitioned to other subjects and I could tell she wasn't in the mood to play, so I let the call end. Based on the brief interaction, I wondered if I had gone a bit too far. She certainly hadn't appreciated my humor, so I knew I needed to be prepared to apologize when I saw her the next day.

"Hey, sorry about the robe. I thought it would be kind of funny. I didn't mean to offend you," I told her as we watched TV.

"It's too short," she replied, and before I could speak, she added, "And, too thin."

"You put it on?" I asked, a little surprised after her demeanor on the call.

"Yes, I had it on when we talked," she admitted as a smile appeared on her face.

I shook my head as I started to laugh, and when it subsided, I said, "And I thought I pissed you off."

"You did," she answered as her smile quickly disappeared, and then she clarified, "At the doctor's office."

"Rachel..." I groaned as I contemplated my balls painfully swollen and the likelihood we would end up with a baby in the house.

"Please..." she whined.

"Give me some time, honey. Just a few days... I'm almost there, I promise," I pleaded.

She flashed me a smile and slid next to me but just then our son walked in which stopped any further developments. Later, in bed, we made gentle love and then quickly fell asleep. However, the following evening when I called her at the condo, I could tell she was in a playful mood.

"What are you wearing?" I asked, encouraged by her seductive tone.

"Your robe," she giggled, and then quickly added, "Should I take it off?"

"Yes, you're supposed to be naked when we talk," I whispered.

I could hear movement and then her voice returned, "I got hit on today."

"Who? The condo guy?" I asked.

"No... a professor. Professor Kott," she explained.

"What happened?" I pushed.

"He asked me to meet him for a drink," she answered.

"Just out of the blue?" I probed, sensing there had to be more.

"Well... he has been flirting some but nothing like this," she replied.

"Flirting? How long? What have you been doing?" I asked.

She was silent for a few seconds before responding, "I guess... I guess since the beginning of school. I didn't encourage him."

"Didn't encourage? What's that mean? Did you tell him to leave you alone? And, how come I'm just now hearing about it," I fired back.

Once more, she became quiet, and I was starting to think I had been too accusatory when she replied, "I didn't say anything because I didn't think it was a big deal... really."

"And, what did you tell him?" I asked, noting she hadn't answered the question.

"I guess... I didn't lead him on... but I wanted a good grade," she giggled.

"So, you flirted," I replied.

"Not much..." she responded.

"Well, tell me about him. Is he a young stud with a killer smile, too?" I asked, recalling her initial description of the repair guy.

Rachel caught the reference and laughed some more before explaining, "He's 50ish, tall and thin with a bald head. His wife is a professor at the school, too."

"You better be careful. Don't get in the middle of a mess," I counseled and then realizing there was still info missing, I asked, "What did you tell him when he asked... about the drink?"

"I said I was too busy," she answered.

"Not no? He'll try again with that answer," I warned, and then after a pause, I asked, "What other flirting is going on?"

"I guess... one other guy. A younger student in my workgroup. He kind of flirts sometimes and we had coffee together once," she explained.

"Coffee? When?" I pushed.

"After a team meeting in the middle of the afternoon at the student center," she quickly responded.

Seconds of silence ticked by before I said, "Quite the coed..."

I expected her to react defensively, but instead, she asked, "Are you jealous?"

"Some..." I admitted.

"Good! You better see the doctor so you can knock me up," she laughed.

"Rachel!" I gasped, truly surprised by her boldness.

She started laughing so hard that it took at least a minute for her to calm enough to reply, "It's this condo! I feel so sexual when I'm here. It's so weird."

I knew the feeling she referred to as I felt a similar sensation, although perhaps not as profound as her. The small space, Rachel's retreat, seemed to turn the clock back to younger, freer days. In that world, no commitments interfered with life and our bodies pumped an endless supply of sexual hormones.

"Are your nipples hard?" I asked, deciding to return to the moment.

"Mmmm... they are. For you..." she whispered.

"Me? Are you sure? Not Larry or Professor Kott or... the other guy?" I teased, slipping back into the previous discussion.