Rachel Goes Back to School

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How do I get you through this?" I asked.

She looked at me for several seconds and then said, "Tell me why you aren't angry."

"I don't want to be angry. There's no point," I responded.

"Another man played with your wife, got her turned on, and almost did it. How can it not affect you?" she pushed.

"Because, I'm more worried about you," I replied.

"Did you want him to do all those things?" she asked pointedly, and while I worked on my reply, she added, "Did you want us to have sex?"

I had been slow to understand her tact but now realized she equated my lack of anger with some desire or fantasy for her to be with the man. At first, they seemed like simple questions, but as I pondered them, I suddenly felt exposed. I did have some fantasies about her in the condo. Learning about all the flirtatious interactions had ignited something I couldn't deny, and the initial encounter with the maintenance man added further fuel. I knew part of it was how surprising and arousing I found it for my wife to let go. I didn't find the man threatening to our relationship, so the episode didn't create near the jealous angst I might expect if she had feelings for him. But, did those things point towards a subconscious interest in putting her in the compromising position?

Finally, after an awkward silence, I took a deep breath, and said, "Rachel... it's a fair question. I don't know... It seems crazy, but maybe I got caught up in the moment like you. I don't feel that way now."

"Did you ever think about me and him... doing it? A thought or a fantasy?" she probed.

I knew my look gave me away before I spoke, so I did not attempt to evade the question and merely answered, "Yes..."

Strangely, it seemed she found my admission empowering, and a smile appeared on her face as she lifted her body over mine, found my dick with her hand, and brought it to her pussy. She wasn't quite ready for me, so she stroked the head along her slit several times and then took it inside. However, rather than move, she just dropped onto my chest.

"Why didn't you tell me?" she asked.

"Honey, it was just a fantasy. I never thought anything would happen. Besides, you don't share all your thoughts," I replied defensively.

"But something did happen," she responded, and after a short pause, she said, "So, does that make you an instigator or a happy recipient?"

"Maybe, both," I responded, wondering how she would receive my words.

"Bastard," she replied as her hips started to move.

Rachel held herself over me with her hands on my shoulders and kept her eyes squeezed shut while she slowly rolled her hips. I remained still for a time, content to enjoy the feeling while staring into her face. However, her dangling breasts right before me begged for attention, so I took her nipples between my fingers and began to gently squeeze. My efforts caused her whimpers to become more urgent and the speed of her hips to increase. My eyes, locked on her orbs, and as I played with them, I spotted a dark spot beneath the left one.

"You have a hickey," I whispered.

"There's one on the other," she answered shamelessly.

Suddenly, my vision of her adventure became one of flailing arms, writhing bodies, probing mouths, and sexual pleas. By her own words, the man had taken her to the abyss... the edge of decadence before she garnered enough self-control to stop. The hickeys were like a spark that enflamed my emotions and now I wanted to be in control, so without warning, I flipped Rachel onto her back and then quickly drove my dick back inside.

"Uggghhh... ohhhh..." she whined when I re-entered.

She had been moving at a languid pace, but I started fast, pushing deep each time and before long her legs lifted from the bed. At the same time, my body began to tingle and when my mind returned to the condo, I couldn't hold my words back.

"Did you fuck him?" I demanded.

"No..." she whined.

"I think he did... I know it," I pushed, unable to hold back.

"No... but close..." she answered between grunts.

"Did it touch you?" I asked, now almost out of control.

"Yeah..." she moaned.

"You wanted it in you... wanted him fucking you," I declared, now officially over the edge.

"No... no... no, baby... " she let out in the same cadence as my hard thrusts, and then, after a brief pause, she asked, "Did you want me to?"

With that, I knew that my pretty wife had indeed become aroused to the point that she was ready to receive another man's hard cock. All she needed was my okay, but now I wondered if I wanted to hear her admit it, or if it was better left unsaid.

"Cum for me, Rachel. Cum hard," I told her deciding to steer clear.

"Yes... yes, I'm close..." she whined.

Seconds later I felt her body get stiff and her legs lifted higher in the air signaling her impending release. Although I continued to fuck her hard, I made sure it was at a consistent pace and soon she exploded beneath me. She began to cry out and when her sounds started to get loud, she pressed her mouth into my arm. At the same time, she pushed her pelvis hard into me to feel every bit of my invading dick. Then, her body released and she fell back as I worked towards a climax.

"God, you feel good," I groaned as sweat dripped from my body onto hers.

"It's yours, baby... just for you. No one else's..." she whispered to me in a voice I knew was meant to stir my lust, and seconds later, as her fingernails traced my back, she added, "C'mon baby... Knock me up... It's all yours..."

It proved too much and stars appeared before my face as my body shuddered in a huge climax.

"Oh, shit... oh, Rachel... damn... oh, baby... now, baby," I grunted as I struggled to keep going.

With a final lunge, I collapsed onto her warm body and whimpered while she held me. We stayed that way for several minutes and my thinking slowly returned. Finally, I fell to her side, and we moved our bodies until we found a comfortable place.

"I'm sorry I got pushy," I whispered, recalling my blunt words.

"Do you think we did it?" she asked with a strange look on her face.

"You said it touched you," I answered defensively.

"Yes, it did," she responded.

"Where?" I asked.

Her answer was to take my hand, guide it to her pussy, and direct it to the center of her folds. If she were being honest, it meant the man had lined up and was only a move of his hips away from impaling her.

"You stopped just in time," I said.

"Yeah... Should I have?" she replied.

I paused just for a moment, and then answered, "Yes, Rachel. It's mine."

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
Charitable Contributions Churchgoing wife aid the less fortunate.in Loving Wives
Wife's Unusual First Time Wife feels sorry for a younger guy she later fucks.in Loving Wives
Cucked on Vacation With encouragement, wife submits to a hung black gentleman.in Interracial Love
More Stories