Rachel Goes Back to School

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
j267
j267
4,580 Followers

"Josh..." she giggled, letting me know the student's name.

"Dear Lord," I sighed, and then asked, "Rachel? Is this really you?"

"Come see me... right now," she demanded.

For a moment, I seriously considered her words as the need in her voice came through clearly. However, I had arranged a group meeting for early the next morning and I knew there was no way to change the plans on such short notice.

"Honey, I can't..." I whispered.

"Yes..." she whined.

"I can't," I repeated.

The phone became quiet until I heard her take a deep breath and pronounce, "I'm making you an appointment with the doctor."

Her words coupled with her determination for the surgery made me laugh and with that, the sexual thoughts in both of us disappeared. The call ended shortly thereafter, but I wasn't at all surprised to receive a text the next morning with the date and time for my appointment.

"This is going to hurt," I whined to her two weeks later as we drove to the clinic.

"It won't be that bad," she replied.

"Yes... yes, it will be and you are going to owe me for a long, long time. Maybe forever," I declared.

"Don't be a baby," she laughed.

Two hours later, I lay in the back seat of the SUV as Rachel drove us home. So far, the drugs had been effective in blocking any pain and I hoped to make it to bed before it got worse. We made it, but later that day, my balls swelled up dramatically and a throbbing ache set-in that made it difficult to remain still. It took three weeks to return to normal which meant no sex and hindered any thoughts of phone play. Now, the holidays were approaching and Rachel's mind became cluttered with concerns about finals and preparing the house. Suddenly, it seemed ironic that I had endured the operation to "fix" my equipment only to find myself placed in a sexually inactive environment.

"Ummm... do I get some attention now?" I sighed when I felt her body snuggle against me.

It was the calm time between Christmas and New Year's and Rachel's stress had finally evaporated. The kids, on their winter break, were out with friends which left the house to us. Without speaking, she started to pull on my boxers and when they were off, she worked on her things.

"Let me take care of you," she whispered and gripped my dick at the base.

She bent down, but just when I thought she would inhale it, she stopped and used her free hand to gently lift my balls. I looked on as she inspected the small scars for a few seconds and then took me into her mouth.

"Ughhhh..." I grunted when I felt her tongue circling the head.

"Like that?" she asked glancing up at me with an impish smile.

I gave a little nod and she quickly returned to the task. However, with her beautiful ass close by, moving in rhythm with her mouth, it wasn't long before I pulled her so that our bodies aligned. Now, with her legs straddling my body, her lovely mound, glistening with her arousal, was right before me. Pulling her lower, we locked into a sixty-nine position with her bobbing on my shaft as my tongue rapidly flicked her clit. Her whimpers let me know I was doing it right, but it wasn't long before she stopped and turned towards me.

"I can't... you have to stop or I can't," she said through heavy breaths.

I smiled at her and then returned to her stiff nub finding great enjoyment in witnessing her lose control. Several times, she tried to return her attention to my dick but she couldn't keep her concentration and finally quit. I listened to her mew and whine for several minutes as her juices flowed before her body became taut and seconds later, she started to wail as a strong orgasm swept through her body. Ignoring her pleas, I maintained my assault with a firm hold on her legs so she couldn't move away. Finally, when her sounds became desperate, I let her fall forward and watched as her body writhed. When she calmed, I turned her around.

"Feel good?" I asked with a huge smile.

"I wanted to take care of you," she sighed.

"I'm sorry, it just looked too inviting," I replied.

Rather than respond, she moved slowly onto my body and when her legs had straddled my waist, she found my dick and brought it to her juicy opening. She made several rapid movements and then fell onto my chest as her hips slowly rolled.

"Mmmm... so nice," she moaned.

"Yeah, it feels awesome," I agreed.

"You want to knock me up?" she asked seconds later as she looked up at me with a smile.

"Sweetie, it's going to take months before everything's working. The doctor said it could take six... or nine," I laughed.

"It won't take that long," she announced with a deep sigh as she stopped her movement.

I held her for a few seconds as my mind thought through our situation and a thought struck me, making me say with a laugh, "Look at you... in school and unprotected. Just like before."

"I know! It seems so bizarre," she giggled.

"Do you miss your condo? Your special little place to be a naughty girl?" I teased.

"I'm not naughty," she replied pretending to be offended as she gently slapped my arm.

"Let's see... sleeping naked, talking to a guy in just your robe with nothing underneath, phone sex almost every week..." I chuckled and then quickly added, "Who knows what else."

"Yes... who knows," she laughed.

"You should shave... another step," I suggested.

Her pubic hair had been the subject of many conversations, but she had been adamant about maintaining her bush although it had become ever more tightly trimmed since I started pushing.

"It's a trampy look... like a tattoo," she replied, using the same defense as before.

"I think it's very stylish... in fact, I think you're behind the curve," I countered.

"How would you know?" she responded while staring straight into my eyes.

"I... you know... I hear things," I stumbled, and before she could reply, I said, "I bet your friends do."

"Not all," she answered and by her tone, I knew the subject was closed.

We lay together in silence for several minutes, listening to each other's slow breathing while enjoying the feeling of our naked bodies pressed together. My mind wandered, but suddenly it landed on a subject I had been meaning to return to for months.

"Who here in town has hit on you?" I asked.

"Not again," she giggled, and before I could reply, she added, "I'm not going to tell you. It's not that big a deal and it will make things awkward. Let it go."

"Did Gus try anything?" I pushed, referencing a guy our age that had a reputation for philandering.

"Of course, he did. He's gone after every female over eighteen in the county. Anyway, he's not in our circle," she replied.

Her answer implied that she had received inappropriate approaches from men close to us which made my brain switch into high gear. However, I didn't make any progress in selecting a likely candidate as I felt all our close friends were stable, respectable, and had huge respect for Rachel.

"Who?" I tried again.

"Not telling, sweetie," she responded and kissed me lightly on the lips. We gazed at each other for a few seconds and then I saw a strange look appear on her face and she said, "And why are you pestering me? That kiss you gave Amanda at the New Year's Eve party last year was way past casual."

Instantly, I felt my face redden as I recalled the party. I had consumed too much alcohol and when my turn came to kiss one of Rachel's close friends, I gave her a sloppy, lingering kiss that caught everyone's attention. Rachel pulled me away and made sure I understood her displeasure for months after.

"I've said I'm sorry about a thousand times," I answered, now cowed.

"Yes, you have," she concurred.

The rest of the holiday season went by without note and soon the kids returned to school with Rachel starting both her teaching and student schedule a week later. Quickly, we fell into the same routine with even our phone play picking up where it had left off. Rachel had requested that I drive up the following week to take her to dinner at a nice restaurant that had recently opened, so on Wednesday afternoon when she called and told me she had just left, I dropped what I was doing and followed. I arrived about thirty minutes behind her and was thrilled to find her moving about the small space in her leopard print robe. It didn't take much deduction to know that she was purposefully putting on a show, so the third time she passed by, I pulled her into my arms and walked her towards the bed.

She giggled as I pushed her onto the mattress and when I opened her robe the first thing I noticed was her newly shaved vagina glistening with oil. I knew she still had her bush when she left the house that morning which meant she had become slick in just the past few minutes. Like a hungry dog thrown a steak, I immediately dove between her legs and pressed my face against her mound as my tongue snaked inside. She let loose with a loud gasp quickly followed by a litany of needy mews and soon my efforts had her body squirming.

"Incredible," I said when I pulled away to strip.

"You like it?" she asked rhetorically.

"Yes... ten years too late but I'll take it," I answered as I moved back into position.

"Ohhh... oh, baby... " she whined when the tip of my tongue started to trace her folds.

I sensed she had become quite aroused as the razor cleaned her pussy, and now with my eager efforts fanning the flame, I suspected she wouldn't last long. Soon, her legs started to spread wider and her sensual sounds got an urgent edge. When her hand landed on the back of my head, I began to concentrate on her clit and just seconds later, she exploded.

"Oh yes... ohhhhh... oh yes... Mmmmm uggghhh... uggghhh... " she grunted and almost immediately, she started to pull on my shoulders while begging, "Put it in... now, please... now..."

In one fluid motion, I lifted over her, found her opening, and drove in balls deep. It forced another loud cry from her mouth followed by a litany of whimpers as her orgasm continued to sweep through her body. Just when she started to come down, excited by what I had witnessed, I grunted through a release. Now, the only sounds in the tiny bedroom came from our heavy breathing.

"Shit, Rachel..." I finally sighed as I rolled to her side.

"Did you like that?" she whispered.

"Mmmm... yeah. I love your new look and doing it in your college apartment," I laughed.

"We always did it in your college apartment," she replied as her hand found my flaccid dick.

"Times change," I laughed.

"Mmmm... " she responded just as her mouth found my shaft.

"Damn, that feels good," I groaned.

My wife continued her efforts without speaking for a bit before she finally looked up and said, "I can taste the difference... taste your sperm. It tastes better."

"Oh, dear Lord," I responded as she started to giggle.

We had our nice dinner that evening and then returned to the condo and made love again. Then, for the next few weeks, we went through our standard routine. Thus, exactly two weeks later when I received a call from my wife begging that I come to the city, I couldn't guess the issue. Rachel didn't want to discuss it until I arrived and since I could hear a bit of panic in her voice, I acquiesced and made the drive.

"What's wrong sweetie?" I asked as soon as I entered.

'Something bad happened," she replied and then took a quick sip from her wine glass.

Her message made me look her over to see if there were any signs of harm, but she was wearing jeans and a sweatshirt which didn't show much. In fact, I wondered why she had dressed in these clothes as they were by no mean her standard attire.

"What? Tell me, honey," I said, trying to show calm.

"The guy... the handyman... Larry. He was here," she started.

"What happened?" I demanded, thinking he might have assaulted her.

"I... I did something... something bad," she replied in a tiny voice.

"What?" I pushed, now confused.

"I wore the robe... the robe you bought," she answered as her head lowered.

"Okay... did he do something? Anything bad?" I asked, wanting to be certain he had not been inappropriate.

"No... Nothing," she replied.

"Good," I responded, but now truly curious about what created her distress, I said, "Go fill your glass and then come tell me what happened."

With a nod, she left for the kitchen and then joined me on the couch with her glass refilled along with one for me.

"Don't get mad," she begged.

"I won't. Now, go ahead," I said in a soft voice.

"Okay... uhhh... I was here. I had been here maybe twenty minutes and there's a knock and it's him," she started and then paused to take a deep breath before continuing with, "He says he's checking smoke alarms and he has this ladder and gets up and says mine needed replacing. So, he leaves to get one... and uhhhh... I don't know..."

"Go on Rachel, tell the rest," I encouraged as my mind raced.

"I went to the bedroom and I saw the robe... and I don't know why but I guess I put it on," she explained and I could tell she was very nervous.

"Go on," I pushed, and before she could speak a thought struck me and I asked, "Were you naked underneath."

"Yes," she croaked, and then quickly added, "I feel like such a tramp."

"Go on," I pushed.

"He came back and I was wearing it and... he saw me in it. Looking trampy," she replied.

"What did he see Rachel? Were your nipples showing?" I asked although I knew the answer.

"Yes... I think so," she responded.

"Tell me the rest, Rachel. You're not giving any details. What did he say? What did you talk about? How long did he stay?" I said, growing impatient with the pace of the conversation.

"We talked about the alarms some and then about the holidays and what we did. I got nervous and moved to the kitchen thinking he would go, but he followed me there and I felt trapped so I went to the bedroom. I waited about ten minutes but he still hadn't left," she said.

"Was the new smoke alarm installed?" I asked.

"I think so," she replied.

"Did he try to touch you?" I asked again.

"Not really, but he got very close... like he was in my space," she answered.

"Go change into the robe," I instructed her and even though she gave me an odd look, she rose and left.

When she returned, I tried to put myself in his shoes and I knew it would have been easy for him to assume that she had worn it as a come on. Her small nipples were quite evident through the material and it showed her legs off nicely as well. I had seen her in it as a conservative wife rather than a beautiful available woman, so I guessed he had expected her to make a further move. In truth, I realized she had been fortunate he hadn't done so.

"What?" she asked since I had only stared since she returned.

"Did he say anything about it? I mean, the robe?" I asked.

"He said it was beautiful," she admitted and when she saw me nod my head, she added, "Are you mad at me?"

"No, baby," I said and pulled her into an embrace.

We began to kiss and my hand found a breast and slowly fondled it. When I moved to her neck, she started to emit little mews and whimpers that heightened my already advanced arousal.

"You're hard," she said in surprise.

Her startled tone made me feel defensive, but rather than debate the situation, I decided to leap forward, "Let's go to bed."

She gave me a strange look but allowed me to turn and guide her towards the small room. Once there, I pulled the robe off her body, pushed her onto the bed, and started on my clothes as she looked up at me eagerly. Quickly finished, I dove between her legs, and instantly my face became coated with the juices oozing from her opening. For a moment, I pondered whether her excitement came from my efforts or if it was the lingering effects of her interaction with Larry. She had admitted her nipples had been hard. Did the encounter also make her pussy flow?

"Ohhh... oh, baby... uggghhh... It feels so good," she whined as I lapped away.

A minute later, my tongue turned its attention to her clit and quickly made it stiff. Her sexual sounds rose an octave and her legs opened lewdly in complete surrender. I thought about finishing her this way but decided I wanted to feel her pussy release on my dick, so I lifted over her, receiving no resistance.

"Damn you feel good," I declared as I snaked inside.

"Yes, like this..." she whimpered.

From her arousal, I knew she wouldn't last long, so I immediately started a deep, torrid pace that brought forth a new wave of needy cries. She made it several minutes and then erupted in a full orgasm with her pussy rhythmically contracting around my dick, milking me, and forcing my release. Both of us fought for air as our movements ceased, and then I fell to her side and pulled her back tightly against my chest. I started to kiss her neck and shoulders while one hand moved to her breasts, and it didn't take long for my dick to stiffen. When Rachel felt it, she raised her leg and guided it to her sloppy opening. In this position, I couldn't go deep, but it still provided a very intimate feeling.

"You're amazing," I whispered, wanting her to feel loved and relaxed so I could probe some more.

"You just say that because you love me," she sighed as her hand pressed mine fully against her breast.

"I do love you," I replied, and after letting the words settle for a few seconds, I added, "Tell me everything you were feeling."

I felt her body flinch, but she calmed quickly and said, "I told you."

"Was he close when he said you were beautiful, I asked and when she nodded her head, I continued with, "Did you get excited? Were your nipples hard? Were you wet?"

The questions were extremely provocative and under normal circumstances ones that would get me in trouble, but given the circumstances, I pushed anyway.

"Honey... " she whined and tried to turn to look at me, but I held her firmly until she settled.

"Tell me... I'm not mad but I want to know everything," I said in my best soothing voice.

Intrigued by the event and deeply curious, I didn't want the opportunity to delve into my wife's sexual psyche to slip away. Her heretofore conservative ways added to my interest, but I was smart enough to understand that any accusation or judgment would make her flee.

"Why?" she asked, and then added, "I know I made a mistake."

"Rachel trust me... it's okay. I just want you to share," I replied.

Seconds ticked by, and just when I thought I needed to prod her again, she sighed and said, "It was so strange. Like an out of body thing."

"You were excited?" I pushed.

"Yes..." she responded, and then like a dam bursting the rest flowed out, "Yes, I was wet and my nipples were hard. I was tingling and it felt like my temperature had gone up. It's so nasty... slutty. So... I don't know... I can't believe I'm having this conversation with my husband! I'm so ashamed."

I turned her in my arms, allowing my dick to slip free, and when we were face-to-face, I found her lips and gave her my best loving kiss. Purposefully, I maintained the connection for a long time until I felt the tension release in her body.

"I'm glad we're having the conversation. It brings us closer. I'm glad you called me to come to you," I whispered.

My words brought a big smile to her face and she kissed me aggressively. Then, still connected, she pushed me onto my back, lifted over my body, and pulled my shaft back into her opening.

"Mmmm..." she let loose with a satisfied sigh, but as I looked into her face, I could see something register in her mind, and seconds later she stated, "You got hard."

"Yeah..." I admitted.

"Why?" she asked.

"Thinking about my beautiful wife getting naughty," I replied.

We made love twice more that night and I struggled to drive home. Likewise, I'm sure Rachel, having to sit through droning lectures, had an equally difficult time at school. The following weekend, she referred to her "trampy behavior" several times, but I knew she really wanted to gauge my state, so I made sure to always provide a lighthearted dismissal. Late Saturday, after spending the entire day doing family things, Rachel and I found ourselves cuddled in bed when the maintenance man came up.

j267
j267
4,580 Followers