All Comments on 'Rachel Home For The Weekend Ch. 01'

by Awesome_Tom

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
SmallTitFanSmallTitFanabout 10 years ago
Not much of a story

There was very little development of plot or characters before the sex started. The dialogue is contrived. "Oh daddy, that feels so good! They are so sore from running and them bouncing so much. I should have a better sports bra." Does that sound like something that a real girl would say? The sexual behaviors are implausible. This is a site for fantasies but a good fantasy is one that could have happened. It is extremely unlikely that anyone has ever had this happen.

clairelenoreclairelenoreabout 10 years ago
this girl is naughty!

i liked it! rachel obviously isn't telling the truth about her boobs and sports bra, so i didn't have any problem with that dialogue. of course it sounded fake! she was totally faking her excuse, and obviously she's not a very good liar! (or she wants him to figure out she's lying.) i don't think she's really asleep when she sucks his cock, either ... she's just getting what she wants in a way that will let her claim it wasn't intentional if he objects. if there's anything unrealistic, it's the fact that daddy buys all of this. but come on, what hot-blooded guy wouldn't want to buy it?

keep going! i want to see the next day!

xoxo,

claire

p.s., no offense to the other reviewer. i see where you're coming from, and i'm not trying to run your opinion down or anything, even if we didn't see the story the same way.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
more developed plot

A 20yr old comes home, walks into the bedroom and asks to have lotion spread on her breasts?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
I have to agree with ClaireLenore...

...This girl is definitely naughty. But I'm willing to bet that she's not the ONLY one who's being naughty, on that fateful Friday night! The 'contrived' dialog is simply one part of Rachel's devious plan. Let's look at the facts:

The major cell-phone companies all grant unlimited free 'long-distance' calling on their plans. Between that and email, it's a cinch that Rachel calls home to talk to Mom at least once a week. Thus, she'd have known all about the planned trip to wherever Cassie and Marc live. No doubt the fact that Dad had to be 'on call' that weekend, and thus had to stay home, was also mentioned at some point in the last phone chat between Mom-Mary and Rachel. Thus, Rachel would already have known that it'd be just her and Daddy sharing the house for the whole weekend.

That presents her with the perfect opportunity to bed her Daddy.

The curious thing is that there's no mention of Mary calling to say goodnight to her hubby, and 'interrupting' things. Could it be that there wasn't enough spare room at Cassie's and Marc's house, for Mary and Ryan, and they had to get a motel room - and that those two were busy with some incestuous sex of their own? And is it at all possible that Rachel is aware of that fact, through conversations with either her mother or her brother?

It'll be interesting to see how the next couple chapters play out!

bshell47bshell47over 2 years ago
Beautiful short story.

Love and tenderness between a father and daughter.

Why not continue.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Never in a million years except in our mind...

2 stars

OseekerOseeker9 months ago

Only in our minds could this ever happen.

2 stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous