Rachel Lynn Ch. 02

Story Info
The final part of the knicker's queen and her friend's son.
4.2k words
4.47
4.2k
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/29/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SylviaG
SylviaG
1,395 Followers

I'm sat nursing a black eye from Debbie's closed fist. My ears are ringing from a volley of obscenities that have come my way for the last few minutes. Debbie sits in the chair opposite me glaring, waiting for an explanation.

The door burst open and in rushes Ryan. He looks at me, and then to his glaring mother.

"How the hell could you with....her?" Debbie spits angrily.

"Mum, I'm sorry........I've always liked Rachel."

I watch Debbie's face turn to puzzlement.

"I just took advantage of her."

She rises to her feet.

"I don't believe that. It's her," she says banging her hand on the table, "she got her claws in you like she does every bloody young man that comes along, she is like a fucking Venus fly trap."

"Mum, I like her. I phoned her to meet me by the canal. It's my fault, I told her what to wear. The money she gave me was for the work in garden. I know what it looks like, but it isn't true."

"You like her?" Debbie asks in disbelief, and seemingly ignoring the rest of what he said.

I watch Ryan swallow, and he nods.

"Mum it first happened on Sunday. I got out of the pool and dropped my shorts. I felt this urge. Rachel and me well, it is just fun, you know?"

"Fun, with her, she'd cast you aside when she'd had her fun, or when she got bored or found someone else."

"I know, I'm not stupid, but as long as I keep that in my mind I don't care."

"You mean after all of this, you still like her?"

"Yes. I can remember you talking to Rachel about one of my friends a few months ago, and you said you had to stop yourself from flirting with him."

"What you heard that? Anyway that's different, just chatter, and I did stop myself. She's the one who hasn't got any bloody control!" she yells.

"No mum, Ethan told me you kissed him."

I'm watching Debbie as she sits back in the chair.

"Rachel isn't cheating, but you would cheat on dad, wouldn't you mum?"

Debbie starts to sob. I gesture for everyone to leave the room. We go to the kitchen leaving Debbie and her son alone.

Tom is whispering to Harold and the others while I look for something to fight the headache. A rustle of plastic grabs my attention. I look at the girl peeling the wrapping off a sandwich.

"Hungry?" I snarl.

She gulps, and lowers the sandwich from her face.

"Rachel, don't say anything just listen to me. That boy in there has a crush on you, and we should use it."

I hold up my hand and shake my head.

"Listen to Tom, darling," Harold whispers.

For the next 10 minutes I can't believe what I'm hearing. Even the chubby Janice has something to say after the men have finished.

"Miss Lynn, sales will drop by an estimated 35% for a few weeks. But if you come out as being Ryan's, I think they call it cougar, I'm sure a few women will be sympathetic."

"Cougar, I'm not that old," I spit.

"Rachel, you're 40. You've gone past the MILF stage, not that you have kids to qualify for that."

"Harold, if you or anyone else calls me a cougar again today," I cast a threatening eye at Janice, and she looks quickly back to her laptop, trying to hide the fact she is chewing, "I'll slap you so hard you'll end up in another county."

"Miss Lynn?"

"What," I hiss at Janice.

"Sales might not drop so much, and the fact that you were wearing your own lingerie range, well, a subtle statement where we drop that in, if handled right, could boost sales."

"Or at least stop a major slide, sweetheart," Harold adds.

"Haven't we all forgotten something?" I ask pointing the closed living room door.

"The boy has told his mum he still fancies you. She isn't exactly snow fucking white. I can turn all this to our advantage, your advantage," Tom enthuses.

"Look if all goes well you can tell your story on daytime telly. They love things like that, all those bored women watching one woman tell them what they would jump at."

"Thank you Janice, I'm a business woman not a sex maniac," I say dismissing the idea.

Harold rolls his eyes, "Listen to the girl."

"That's not what people think," she replies, and then recoils at my icy stare.

"Janice is right. I think an interview with that sex rag, Gavin calls an adult newspaper could be arranged."

I'm shaking my head at Harold.

An hour later Tom comes in the kitchen and tells me Debbie wants to talk to me, while he talks to Ryan about their plans.

Debbie's red eyes stare at me, as the room clears. I open my mouth and she tells me to shut up and listen.

"I don't like this at all. I hate your fucking guts. That Tom, and his mate has told me that the kiss I had with Ethan could come back to haunt me one day. Was that your idea?"

"God no."

"Shut the fuck up!"

She looks round the kitchen.

"All this, you've got all of this and you're not happy. I've agreed to his plan, two months and then you leave my son alone."

I sigh, "Debbie, I'm really sorry about it all."

"Well, I know what Ryan is like; he's always had eyes for you. I never thought he would be as stupid as to........you can date him for two months."

"Okay only if you're sure? And then I'll break it off."

"I'm not fucking sure, and you won't break it off, he will, and you'll show real tears to the public when that happens. One last thing, you write a cheque now for £100,000, because while I've agreed to it I can't imagine my husband will without softening the blow."

"Debbie this won't happen unless Ian says so."

"Don't be fucking stupid. Ian will stop it unless I get the money to ease things. If the press call I'll say I'm not happy with the situation, little else. Has Ian ever fucked you?"

"No, I wouldn't do that to you."

"No, you just fuck my son," she snarls.

She stands over me as I write the cheque. Debbie's hand snatches it out of mine.

"You buy everything don't you, even your friends."

She leaves me sat there with a few retorts going through my head, which I dare not use.

For two days I've been sat here watching the news unfold. A simple statement was released saying it was a sex game to spice things up. Other things have been written about my "fetish," as the adult newspaper "Real Life," calls my liking for younger men. The paper's favourite stories are sexual, they have a few pages full of adverts for adult chat lines, and every page has the word sex on it at least once. The centre spread usually contains a woman in cheap lingerie, and countless sexual confessions scattered throughout the rest of the pages.

Harold brings in the latest edition of the paper, which on the front has an older photograph of me in a navy business suit, going up the town hall steps looking back over my shoulder, with a grin on my face. They have digitally altered the length of the skirt to something ridiculously short. White flesh can be seen above black stocking tops, and a small red star with "OOPS!" In the middle of it covers the part where my panties would be. The headline reads, "Knickerless Knickers Queen Town Hall Flash!"

"That's a fucking lie; it's an old photo they doctored. I want his bloody head for this."

"Rachel calm down. I've had Tom look at it, and on page 22 it says, in very small print, the cover photograph has been altered, and the headline is written to suit the image. That's all they need to do, they don't have to specify, why or by how much."

I skip to page 22. It takes me several moments to find the small disclaimer.

"People won't read that tucked down there, in between the picture of the vicar who wears lipstick, and the woman who can't stop having orgasms!"

"Rachel, that's the idea, as long as they put a correction somewhere that really is all that matters."

"Well I want a written apology from that asshole. I want it published on the front fucking page!"

"It'll do no good that little line covers what they have done. Not that anyone would read it."

"So people think I've gone to the town hall, in a skirt which doesn't cover my ass, and I wasn't wearing bloody underwear?"

"Look, agree to the interview with him, his exact words to me were, he wants to show you in a good light, and hear your side of the events. He's even agreed to a model wearing four of your lingerie outfits for the centre pages. Sales are down, by 33% since the story broke. This is a big chance to tell your side, and hopefully reverse the downward trend."

"Okay, but get Tom to look at anything we can do to stop this asshole twisting my words around."

"Okay, where is Ryan?"

For the first time in a few days I smile.

"He is up in bed, like all teenagers at 9.30 in the morning."

"I thought Debbie said no sex?"

"She did, but she's been paid; besides Ryan has a way of getting round me."

"When are you coming back to work?"

"Soon, when the boy upstairs lets me get up. Tell Billing we'll do the interview tomorrow, I'll come back to work the day after that."

"Rachel, maybe vodka for breakfast isn't the best idea at the moment?"

I swallow the last out of the glass, and then screw the top back on the bottle.

Harold has gone and I'm back in bed with Ryan. I kiss his chest and move down his torso. He stirs and then wakes, as I slide my mouth over his cock. I look up and he's smiling with his eyes shut. I move back up and straddle him.

"Do you like that?"

He smiles and opens his eyes. I feel his hands on my hips and I grin down at him. I shake a little as he thrust up. It is bliss him fucking me, and ironically takes my mind off the shit I've gone through. He sits up and we shuffle back so he is resting back on the headboard of the bed. I feed him my right breast.

"I love your nipples Rachel......god they are huge."

He sucks and I groan with pleasure. I slow up a little, feeling his tongue circle my nipple and I just concentrate on that for a while.

"Wait........we need to."

I reach over for the condom pack; it's light, too light. I go to get off him but he holds me down.

"Ryan, you'll have to stop."

His strength and energy surprises me, as he pushes up and we fall back. His cock is still in me, and now he's fucking me hard. I'm on my back protesting, but he pins my arms over my head and kisses me full on. I give in, as the fuck gets faster, knowing I've got a morning after pill.

He comes in deep thrusts, grunting with each push, he lies in me for a few moments.

"Darling, you'll have to get off. I need a pill."

He kisses me and smiles, and I smile back. He pulls out, and I slip on my silk dressing gown as the doorbell goes.

"Rach, I'm going for a shower."

I go back to him and kiss him. A minute later I'm staring at his father. He pushes past me and I close the door, pulling my dressing gown a little tighter. I turn round and Ian stares at me.

"Jesus," he groans and shakes his head.

I look in the mirror and see what he was staring at, my two hard nipples are poking lumps in the thin silk.

"Is he here?"

I nod and watch Ian's face twitch.

"Do you want to talk to him?"

"No, it took Debbie quite some time to convince me not to come round and...."

"And what, give me a slap?" I say regretting it.

He huffs.

"Ian I'm sorry, it just happened. I know this isn't easy for you."

"Damn fucking right it's not, but as usual Rachel gets what she wants."

I rub my arm trying to think of something to say to him to make it easier, although I know whatever I say it won't help.

"Ian, us coming clean about it was the best thing for Ryan; if we hadn't then he would have got a bloody awful tag. I explained that to Debbie, at least this way he won't be thought of as some.....well I don't know."

"So it is nothing to do with saving your face then?"

"What I mean is this is best for both Ryan and me. It gets us both out the shit. I don't expect you to like it, but surely you can see this way causes the least harm?"

He shakes his head, "The only reason I haven't slapped you is what you did for Deb all those years ago. She told me the plan that your snakes in suits figured out. If this fucks Ryan up in the future, I'll come after you, and all your fucking money won't get rid of me."

I nod, wanting to mention the cheque I gave Debbie, but knowing that would send him over the edge. I could mention the night he got drunk and forced his hand up my skirt, as he pleaded with me that he wanted me just once, but I don't, I keep quiet.

"Harold is going to start Ryan on a business study course on line. I'm doing that for him to set him up."

Ian smirks, "Yeah well we can't have the knicker's queen's boyfriend working in a fast food place. I heard he has left there, and all for your fucking image."

That might be true, but I have to tell him otherwise, "He was good at school, he's got good qualifications. Ryan can do it; you and I know he can make something of himself. Do you want to see him?"

He looks at me, sighs heavily, and then nods.

They walk round the garden talking for a few minutes. Finally they hug, and then Ian leaves through the back gate. While I want to know what they talked about I don't ask. Ryan comes in and says things are cool, which isn't really reassuring, but he seems happy.

I do the interview with Gavin Billing, flanked by Harold and Tom. Janice sits in the corner. My hands are under the desk, and every now and then, Harold squeezes my hand knowing Billing is winding me up. I stick to the story of spicing things up. I even admit to it being my idea. Harold and Tom watch over the photo shoot. The two girls wearing my company's lingerie look good.

"This coffee is bloody awful," I say to Janice.

She gets up and goes to the door, watching through the gap. Everyone is at the photo shoot next door, which Billing is directing. Janice pushes the door closed a little more.

"Mis Lynn, watch the door and let me know if anyone comes towards it."

I'm still wondering why she has asked that as she goes behind Gavin Billing's desk. She starts opening drawers, and flicking through papers.

"What are you doing?" I half screech.

She ignores me, and opens a second drawer. Her face lights up, "Bingo," she says, and pulls out a small camera from her bag.

She takes a few photos of the contents, and then shuts the drawer. She sits next to me and flicks through the photos. Two bags of white powder fills the screen, next to it is a letter from a gas company, with the name Gavin Billing and his address on it.

"Janice you crafty little so and so."

She smiles, "its part of my job, and no one suspects the wide eyed Scottish girl who takes notes on her lap top, to be a crafty lass."

"So when do we hit him with it?"

"We don't yet; we wait and see how the article goes. People will soon forget about you and Ryan in a few weeks, but Mr Billing has a habit of going over old ground when he has nothing else to write about. We give it a week, and then Tom will meet him, show him the photos, and tell him no more articles about Ryan and you."

I look at the photos of the girls in my new lingerie collection. The blond in sky blue bra and panties, with hold up white patterned stockings and the brunette in the black panties and bra, have their arms round each other.

We leave Billing's office and head onto the street.

"Can I borrow Janice for a couple of hours?"

Tom nods and he and Harold walk off.

"What do you want?"

"Janice, I'm going to buy my favourite Scottish spy, lunch."

Three days later I'm on all fours getting it from behind. Ryan stops mid flow.

"What's wrong?"

I feel his condom covered cock teasing my asshole.

"Can I?"

For a moment I think. I've had anal sex twice in the past, the last time over 3 years ago. I don't really like it, but I'm so hot I nod.

"OUCH! Fucking hell, you don't just dive in like that, ease it in."

"Sorry Rach.........hows that?"

"Better."

"Yeah.......you likes it up the ass, don't you?"

"Oh yeah," I say with more than a hint of sarcasm.

"Tell me how much you love it? Go on talk dirty, like a slut...please."

"I love it Ryan. I love your cock up my ass.......am I a slut Ryan, do only sluts take it up the ass?"

"More........please Rach."

"Hey, why don't you take the condom off........you can fuck me bare, you know a slut like me would love that don't you baby?"

"Oh hell, you have it in the ass......all, all the time, don't you?"

"Yeah, I tell all the men they can fuck my ass........they can't believe their luck........then I suck them clean while their spunk is dribbling down the backs of my legs!"

"You slut, you don't worry about that do you?"

"Hell no, besides there is usually a second cock going deep in my ass....of course I've got to beg the guy first. Promise him I'll suck him clean."

"While, the third, one fucks, your ass?"

"The third...and the fourth darling..........hell if I could I'd get number three and number four in my ass.........together."

He pulls out panting, and I lower myself gently to lie on the floor.

"Fuck that hurts."

"Sorry, you blew me away. Right, I'm going for a shower, we'll be late for the telly interview. Rach, don't wear any knickers."

I smile.

"Now remember let me do the talking, just smile, nod, and agree to what I tell them."

We walk on to the set and meet Ted Smith, the presenter of the show. It is 10.30 and going out live in front of a small studio audience.

Ted starts the interview, and has already wound me up by calling me a cougar. I can see Harold with his face in his hands in the wings. Gradually I settle into the interview telling my side of the story, whilst holding hands with Ryan.

"So tell me Ryan, how is the sex with Rachel?"

I go to take over but Ryan squeezes my hand.

"Great, I've always fancied Rachel. She's so cool, and she loves sex. Only tonight we had anal sex, she loves that."

"It's something Ryan wanted to try; I don't normally do it like that."

"Rachel its okay, this show is about sex. Everyone likes a little variety now and then."

"Rachel liked it alright; she went about other men doing it one after the other with her."

"W, what Ryan means is.....it was just fantasy talk, don't you darling?"

"Well yeah........but she said she wanted loads of guys doing anal, one after the other. She's really great, I asked her not to wear knickers tonight, and she isn't."

I'm not blushing I'm going white.

"So, it is all fun then with a cougar, Ryan?"

"I don't like that word. I don't see myself as cougar it's vulgar."

"Sorry Rachel but it's just a general term for a woman in her 40's or 50's that have young lovers."

"I've only just turned 40, hell I don't feel 40."

"No well I guess Ryan helps you forget your age. I mean that in a nice way. You have always liked young men haven't you?"

"She's a lot of fun, and I don't think she looks 40."

I smile at Ryan, because I was thinking of really having a go at Ted fucking Smith.

"Now, we have a little surprise for you Ryan.......look up on the screen if you would please?"

We look up.

"Tanya Williams is Ryan's old girlfriend joining us live from a link, a long with my old mate and colleague Gavin Billing, the editor and chief of Real Life. Tanya, you went out with Ryan, and he left you for Rachel. How do you feel about him leaving you for a woman in her 40's?"

"Hi, well I don't mind really, I mean Ryan is alright. I used to work for Rachel Lynn, I left."

I watch her face change and know this isn't going to go well, as Gavin sits next to her grinning smugly. He whispers in her ear.

"She's a fucking old bitch she moved me because she was jealous, she put me out in the packing department. Everyone knows she likes young blokes, she took my Ryan of me, she's a jealous nasty smug bitch, you fucking old bag!"

I'm pulling the microphone off my dress, and yanking the shocked Ryan out of the chair. Ted is trying to get us to sit back down, so I shove him back, and throw the contents of his glass over his face. Ryan and I head for Harold, with Tanya still screaming obscenities at us from the huge screen.

SylviaG
SylviaG
1,395 Followers
12