Rachel Lynn Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

An hour later the legal team are in my hotel room. I'm screaming and shouting, and then sitting on the bed sobbing.

The next day the papers are full of what happened at the TV studio. Real Life has the headline, "Knickers Queen Anal Sex with Strangers Confession."

I'm growling at Harold that once again the paper hasn't printed the truth. Janice shows Harold the picture of Billing's drawer.

"I don't think it's a good idea. Just give it a little time to blow over."

"Oh very good Harold, he can print whatever he likes about me, and at the same time snorting that bloody stuff! I want his fucking balls.....deep fried!"

We do nothing, which drives me mad. The days pass into weeks, and sales of my lingerie seem to head back up to their pre-scandal sales, but Ryan and I seem to be drifting apart.

"Come on we'll be late. What are you doing?"

I look up at Harold.

"I just need a pee."

"Rachel didn't you go half an hour ago?"

"So what I needed a pee," I mumble throwing the foundation in my bag, fed up with trying to cover a few spots.

"Where's Ryan?"

"Out, down the skateboard park if you must know. Don't look at me like that I know it's comical, I feel like his bloody mother lately. God I feel knackered."

"Keeping you up is he? So where is that strapless dress you were going to wear?"

"It makes my tits itch without a bra.........oh shit!"

"What? You haven't got time to mess about with your computer now, we'll be late."

I'm staring at the screen.

"Rachel, darling what the hell, not more shit from Billing?"

I spin the screen round and Harold reads it.

"Bloating, mood changes, spotting, frequently urinating, tender breasts, Rachel what is this?"

I huff and scroll the screen down. I watch his eyes as he reads it.

"Early stages of.........my god, are you?"

I pick up my phone, "Janice its Rachel, stop at the chemist on your way here. Pick me up a....pregnancy test kit."

Epilogue

Ryan and I split up, as arranged, and I got quite a bit of sympathy, when it was released to the press the Ryan dumped me a few days, after, I found out I was pregnant.

I took little Sarah on a TV breakfast show when she was 2 years old. She sat playing at my feet, staged by Janice, to show off my new shoe collection.

Ryan sees his daughter every other weekend; he's back with Tanya who works for the cleaning firm which cleans my offices.

Sometimes I drop Sarah at Debbie's house, saying, "Oh look darling, it is granny," which Debbie shudders at.

Gavin Billing ended up in a coma, after snorting his way through a bad batch of drugs.

Janice started working for me full time, and we started on sexy ranges of clothing for the fuller figure which is going well.

Harold still calms me down, and thanks to him, finally I've given up skateboarding toy boys, they now have to be in their thirties...........well nearly.


12