Rachel Pays the Rent - Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Frank walked up behind her upturned ass and smacked it. "Hell Yeah! Let's get this party started." He pulled his pants down as quickly as he ever had. His cock was already hard. "Fuck! Rachel got me all worked up." He laughed. "Guess we'll just have to use Janet here to scratch that itch."

Janet suddenly felt like a cheap whore. The first time she had succumbed in order to pay the rent. Now she was being used as the two brothers talked about some other woman they were going to conquer.

"Yeah, I didn't want to push it with Rachel." Tony answered as he fucked Janet's mouth.

Frank slid his cock inside her pussy, then laughed again. "Bro! This bitch is soaked. I think she's enjoying this more than she's letting on."

Janet cursed herself as she was sandwiched between two cocks. She hated that her body betrayed her. She was enjoying being used. She remembered those days when men were all over her and she felt so sexy and desirable. She just wished they'd stop talking about whoever this Rachel was.

Tony kept up his steady fucking of her mouth, keeping her head in a vise-grip between his hands. "I think dad would probably enjoy meeting this bitch." He said smiling at his brother.

Frank was now slamming her pussy with a steady pounding. "Why don't we take her with us next time we visit dad in Florida." He leaned forward and cupped her hanging tits as they swayed forward and back. "I know he'd love these. Dad is a real tit man."

Tony pulled his cock out of Janet's mouth and rubbed her face with it. "What do you think?" He asked her. "Would you like to meet dad?"

Janet groaned as the head of Tony's cock rubbed her saliva all over her face. "Yes! I'd like that!" She felt like she was having an out of body experience. She was acknowledging her desire to be further used by these men.

Tony looked at his brother smiling. "Yeah! I think she's enjoying this!"

The brothers kept her sandwiched between them as each emptied themselves in her. They sat on the couch as they kept Janet on her knees, on the floor, going back and forth between them, getting them ready for the next round.

"So what did they say?" Rob asked his wife, Rachel, as she stepped in the front door of the condo.

Rachel had thought about what she wanted to tell him on the drive home. She knew what the brothers were going to expect of her. She just couldn't bring herself to consciously admit it. "They said I could do some office work in payment for our rent. I'm not sure what that entails." 'At least that's the truth.' She told herself. "But I start tomorrow. So I'll probably be up early to get ready for my first day." She smiled weakly at him.

She just looked at her husband and wondered. 'Where is the man I married? The man I thought was going to take care of me and protect me?' She felt her disgust for him again. "I'm going to go take a shower."

12