All Comments on 'Rachel Pays the Rent - Ch. 01'

by masterofnymphoslut

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Jaydean409Jaydean40911 months ago

I must admit I love stories like this!!! Keep it going and degrade those two sluts!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

The writing isn't terrible, but it's not particularly great either. But what really made me give this one star is the weird bait and switch. To be fair, I don't really care for the whole "sixty year old woman with inexplicable age defying giant tits who still looks young" thing. I don't care for older women, and I certainly don't understand the appeal of old women that still look like young women.

So to have the story essentially go "Meet our young-ish protagonist and accompany her on her sexy adventures. Just kidding, here's the titsy grandma nobody asked for instead" was a turn off. I get that this is going to be an ongoing story, but that was a shitty way to go about it.

Didn't even read the shoehorned sex scene. Won't read any further chapters.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Love it so far! I look forward to Janet and Rachel being used in the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Love this already. Add silk panties to your story. Will go well with the heel fetish

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Since checking your posted stories, I know you will bring us multiple chapters of Rachel journey. Great setup for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Great opening, look forward to reading more.

vante247vante24711 months ago

Bring the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I am looking forward to another terrific series.

Crusader235Crusader2358 months ago

I'm thinking between Janet and Rachel the boys balls will be drained every day. Great start, on to more.

hobie1010hobie10105 months ago
Nope

I would have went to go get a baseball bat or back to my place to pack my shit and be gone.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous