Rachel Pays the Rent Ch. 04

Story Info
Tony makes Rob his cuck as he takes Rachel.
5.1k words
4.65
23.5k
45

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/28/2023
Created 06/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rachel Pays the Rent -- ch 4

"So how was your first day at the office?" Rob asked his wife, Rachel, when she walked in their condo. "What's your job like? Think you're going to like it?"

Rachel walked past him, not wanting to answer his questions. Not because she was scared of his reaction. "I don't want to talk about it." She really didn't care if he knew. She just didn't want to talk about it. At least not at that moment. She walked straight to the master bathroom. She wanted to shower and try to wash away the way she felt about herself and the day's experiences.

"I really want to know how your day was." Rob almost sounded like a pleading child. "I've been sitting around here all day wondering how your day was going."

Rachel stopped undressing and turned to face him. She felt nothing but contempt for him at that moment. She'd been given something during the day that she hadn't gotten from him in years. "Do you really want to know? I mean do you REALLY want to know?"

"Yes! I really want to know."

Rachel looked at him, then remembered Tony's instructions. "I don't think you do. I think you're just pretending to take interest in my day to ease your own conscience." She wanted to take the focus off of her. "Did you look for a job today?"

"You know I'm still going through rehab." He responded defensively.

"Yeah right! You've been going through rehab for the last year." Rachel said as she walked into the bathroom remembering how Tony took control of her.

"So do we still have the condo?" Rob yelled at her as she slammed the door behind her.

Rachel couldn't believe he just asked that. "Yes!" She yelled with the door closed. "You worthless son of a bitch." She mumbled. She stripped naked, then stared at herself in the mirror. 'Here I am. A middle-aged woman with no husband. The man I feel more attracted to than any man I can remember is blackmailing me, and willing to share me with any man as long as it's to his advantage. And I feel more alive than I have in years. How fucked up does that make me.' She hung her head and sobbed.

Janet walked to her front door of the condo. She wasn't expecting company on Sunday morning. She looked through the peep-hole. Frank was staring back at her. "What are you doing here?" Janet asked as she opened the door.

"What do you think I'm doing here?" Frank answered her as he brushed her aside and walked into her condo. He looked around as he walked in, checking out her place. "You know, I've been in quite a few of these models before in this building. But you really have done a nice job of decorating it. And you keep it so clean." He looked directly at her as he sat down in the recliner in the living room. Janet's favorite chair. "You have no idea how much I appreciate that. Good girl. I'm impressed."

Janet was taken back by his compliment, but found herself responding to it. "Thank you."

"No. Thank you. I've been in so many rentals where the people are just pigs. I just appreciate a woman who takes care of herself and her place. Would you happen to have any coffee made?"

Janet's initial reaction was anger at his question. He walked into her place and acted like he owned the place, which technically he did. Didn't he know she had rights as a renter. Then he sat down and acted as though he belonged there. His arrogance and self-confidence irritated her at first, almost asking him to leave. But then she'd always found self-confident men attractive. That was the first quality that had attracted her to her ex-husband.

"I just finished the last cup in the pot." She told him, wondering how he'd react.

"Well be a good girl and make another pot. I could use a cup or two." He told her as he kicked his shoes off and pushed the chair back.

She almost called him an 'asshole' as her initial response to his commanding her to make another pot of coffee. She turned in resignation and walked in the kitchen, which was open to the living room. It was a small condo. Even as she was in the kitchen at the counter, there was only a distance of about twenty feet separating them. She still wanted to know what was going on as she made another pot of coffee. "So why are you really here? You couldn't wait till tomorrow?"

Frank laughed. "No I couldn't. Besides, why wait when I can have you whenever I want. But we'll get to that later." He paused for a few seconds as he watched her make the coffee. She was wearing her normal weekend 'around the house' attire, a baggy sweat shirt and an oversized pair of gym shorts. She was going for comfort, not looks. Yet Frank still found her attractive for her age. "It still amazes me that your sixty. You could easily pass for a woman in her late forties." Even with the sweat shirt on, he could see her tits jutting out from her body. "I've always had a weakness for older women. I don't know. The younger ones just don't do it for me. Not sure why. That's just the way I've always been wired, I guess." Janet turned to face him as she waited for the coffee to brew. "You're an attractive woman Janet."

For the first time in a long time Janet felt herself blushing at the compliment. "Well thank you. But I know you didn't come all the way down here just to tell me that."

Frank pulled a piece of paper from his jacket and threw it on the coffee table. "Nope. I made reservations for you to fly with me down to Florida with me next week. It's my dad's fifty-fifth birthday, and we're flying down to stay with him for the week. I thought I'd take you with me. I know dad would enjoy meeting you."

Janet didn't know if she should be enraged at his presumptuousness for thinking she'd want to go with him, or flattered that he wanted to take her.

Frank saw the look on her face. "Don't get me wrong. This isn't a date to go see dad. I own you bitch! But I have grown a liking for you. I know you're old enough to be my mother. Which is probably why I find you that much more attractive. So I plan on keeping you around for a while."

The coffee was finished brewing. Janet poured him a mug and brought it over to him, still processing what he was telling her. She knew she should be outraged. But there was that self-confident arrogance of his. She handed him the mug.

He took the mug and sipped his coffee. "Mmmm. Perfect. Good girl." He put the mug down on the end table next to his chair. "Now get rid of the sweatshirt. It's not very flattering. It's hiding your greatest asset."

Janet stood still for several seconds. Her internal struggle raging within her. One side wanted to scream at him, 'Get out of here you fucking asshole! I'm calling the cops! I'm going to have your ass thrown in prison for what you're doing to me!' The other side of her craving the way he made her feel. He was using her in a way most women would feel violated. He had never hurt her when pushing her beyond her comfort zone. He had used her in ways she'd fantasized about. She felt more alive with him than she'd ever felt with any other man.

The other side won out. She pulled the sweatshirt over her head and threw it aside. It was Sunday, she wasn't wearing a bra. Her DD's jutted out from her chest. She had always been proud of how she'd kept her figure. Her breasts had a little sag to them. But for a sixty year old woman they looked like the breasts of a woman half her age.

Frank just smiled as she stood before him. "Janet, you really are quite the woman. Intelligent. Sensuous. Tough. Resilient."

His words were really having an affect on her. He didn't just see her as an object to be fucked. He recognized her for what she had become as a woman after years of neglect and struggle. She stood there waiting for him to tell her what he wanted her to do.

Frank folded his recliner till he was sitting up. He sat forward till he was within reach of her. Then he wrapped his arms around her body and pulled her towards him. He looked up at her. "I really don't care if you like this arrangement we have. But I sure as hell do." He grabbed her tits with both hands, pushed them together, and held them in front of his face. "Damn! I love these things." He looked up at her. "The fact they belong to you just makes it even better."

He filled his mouth with one of her tits, sucking, nibbling and licking. Then he pulled off and moved over to the other one. Back and forth he went between her two breasts. No matter how much he had of them it was never enough to satisfy his appetite. There was something about this woman he could never get enough of. At one point he even felt a gratitude to his brother for forcing him to call Janet.

'OH FUCK!' Janet thought as he moved back and forth between her breasts. Once again, he was pushing her to a place of arousal she didn't want to succumb to. But she knew she couldn't resist. She endured it as long as she could, then she wrapped her hands in his head, curling her fingers in his hair, and pulled his head into her chest. "That's it baby." She moaned. "Take them."

He sucked one of her nipples into his mouth and teased it with his tongue.

"Oh fuck baby! Don't stop! Don't stop!" She moaned. She became lost in the sensations. This guy who was blackmailing her into submission was making her feel things she hadn't felt in years. She could feel her pussy twitching and seeping as her juices began to run down her legs. She gasped. "You son of a bitch! Do you know what you're doing to me?"

Frank laughed with her tit still in his mouth. He pulled off long enough, "I know exactly what I'm doing to you." He squeezed her tits, digging his fingers into her soft tit flesh. "And you love it! Don't you?"

Janet looked down at him. "You know I do, you little shit!"

Frank released her tit long enough to slap it. "Now is that anyway to talk to your new owner?"

Janet was the one who laughed now as she held his head tight. "Now that we know why you're here, why don't we take this into the bedroom?"

Frank leaned back in his chair, pulling her with him. "Eventually." He said as he pulled her onto his lap. "I'll take you to bed soon enough." He slipped his hand inside her gym shorts and cupped her pussy. "You're wet." He said taunting her.

"Yeah, well... "Janet felt her body shake as his finger slipped inside her. "Oh fuck!" She moaned collapsing into his body.

Frank pulled her back enough for access to her chest. He locked his mouth on one of her tits again as his fingers worked her pussy and clit. Janet squirmed and moaned as he worked her body. His tongue teased her nipple as his lips nibbled on it. His finger explored the walls of her pussy while his thumb rubbed her clit. She climaxed twice before he let up. The look on her face told him what he already knew. He pulled his finger out of her pussy and slipped it in her mouth. She accepted it greedily. "Now you're ready for bed."

Tony walked down the hallway to the condo Rachel and her husband lived in. He knew they'd both be home. He also knew Frank was at Janet's spending some "quality time" with her. The brothers had talked about doing this for the last couple days. He knocked on the door and waited.

Tony and Frank had been enjoying their victims for a little over a week now. Although, they really weren't victims anymore. Janet was slowly having her will broken and her resistance crushed. Frank could always sense her hesitancy and attitude at first, whenever they were together. But then she always seemed to embrace it like the slut she was. Rachel had been the more compliant of the two right from the start. Frank knew he had tapped into some inner need within her. A need he planned on exploiting to the fullest.

Rob opened the door. "Can I help you?" He asked.

"Hi! I'm Tony. Rachel's boss." The two men stood quietly, eyeing each other up.

The first thing Rob noticed was that Tony was a couple inches taller than him, and in a lot better shape. After laying around for almost two years since the accident he'd developed a gut and probably couldn't run down the hallway without getting winded.

Rachel came running to the door when she heard Tony's voice. Tony had mentioned he might come to their place someday. But he hadn't given her any advanced warning. "What are you doing here?" She didn't try to mask her irritation with him coming to her place. When they'd first talked about it, it created an excitement in her. The thought of Tony being in their place and possibly taking her in front of her husband was an exciting fantasy. Now that he was standing in their doorway, she was scared and nervous.

"I came by to see your place. Meet your husband. And let him know what a valuable asset you've become to the company." He paused for a few seconds. "May I come in?"

Rob and Rachel looked at each other. "Of course! Please come in!" Rob stepped aside to allow Tony to enter. Tony took his jacket off and handed it to Rachel as he walked by her.

The first thing Tony had noticed when Rachel came to the door was that she was dressed to kill. A beautiful dark blue dress that clung to her figure, and she still had her heels on. "Rachel, you look gorgeous. I hope you're going to wear that dress to work someday." He complimented her as he walked inside their condo. Before she could respond he started walking around the condo and complimenting her on it. "I love your place. This is the first time I've been in one of these models. I love the way you've decorated it. Have you ever thought about being an interior decorator?" Tony started walking around the place as though he owned it, looking in the bedrooms. Then sticking his head in the master bathroom.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing?" Rob almost shouted as he followed Tony. He could feel his anger rising. 'Who does this asshole think he is?'

Tony looked at him remaining calm. "Relax Rob. Like I said I've wanted to meet you, see your place and tell you what a wonderful girl Rachel is. I mean, I couldn't ask for a more perfect personal assistant."

"OK! Great! Now we've met. You've seen the place. And you've delivered your message. Now get the fuck out!" Rob was doing his best to display as much bravado as possible.

Tony wasn't buying any of his bullshit. "Rob, do you enjoy living here?" He asked very calmly.

"Yeah! I like it a lot!"

Tony got a menacing look on his face, then got within a few inches of Rob's face. "Then shut the fuck up and sit down." He growled at him as he pointed to a dining room chair with arm rests.

Rob had always been a passive, timid man. Every now and then he would talk like a very self-confident man. But that was only around Rachel. He felt himself cowering to Tony's strength of will. He backed up and sat down in the dining room chair.

"Good boy!" Tony ridiculed him. "Now! Let me tell you what a great employee your wife is." He looked at Rachel grinning, then he looked back at Rob. "Her clerical skills. Well, I'm not sure if she has any or not. I'm sure she has something to offer in that capacity. But as of today, I haven't seen it. No. The first asset she has that helped her secure the job are her tits." He reached for Rachel, grabbed her arm and pulled her over till she was standing in front of Rob.

Rob was getting angry and aroused at the same time.

Rachel's initial irritation at Tony's unexpected arrival was quickly becoming an arousal. The more Tony took control of the situation and her husband, the more she became aroused. It seemed like every time Tony took her, he drove her to a new level of arousal and need she'd never felt before.

Tony stepped behind Rachel as she stood facing her husband. He reached around her body and cupped her tits with both hands, lifting and squeezing. "Are these not the most perfect pair of tits you've ever seen? Oh wait. That's right. You haven't seen them in years." He squeezed them again, digging his fingers into her flesh. "Well let me tell you. This slut wife of yours not only has nice tits to stare at, this bitch knows how to use them." Tony couldn't make out if Rob was getting enraged or aroused.

"You have no right! She's my wife!" Rob said trying to get up the courage to throw Tony out. That is if he could pull himself out of the chair and stand-up to Tony.

"That's where you're wrong, Rob ole boy!" Tony squeezed her tits again. "Your slut of a wife belongs to me now. So as far as I'm concerned, I have every right to do whatever I want with her."

Rachel stared at her husband as she stood there trembling. The look of hurt and confusion and anger on his face gave her a sense of satisfaction. All the years of resentment and frustration in her came to a boiling point as Tony took control of her in front of her husband.

"You know, I never did ask you why you were all dressed up on a Sunday morning." He spoke in Rachel's ear.

"I just got back from church."

Tony's head fell back as he laughed. "Oh this is classic! I couldn't have scripted this any better."

Tony released her tits then reached for the zipper on the back of her dress. When the zipper was down completely he slipped the dress off her shoulders and let it slide down her body, puddling on the floor around her legs. He looked over Rachel's shoulder at Rob. "Now I'm going to have some real fun with my slut. And you're going to sit there and watch it."

Rob wanted to jump up from the chair and at least give the appearance of standing up to Tony. But his fear kept him glued to his chair. He also sensed an arousal he hadn't felt in years.

Rachel's resentment towards her husband just deepened as she watched him sit by passively and do nothing. But that had been the story of their marriage.

Tony didn't think Rob would interrupt his plans for Rachel, but he wanted to make sure. "Do you have any duct tape?" He whispered in her ear softly enough for Rob not to hear. Rachel nodded her head. "Go get it."

Tony watched her walk away towards the bedroom, only wearing her bra, panties, stockings and heels. "Your wife is a gorgeous creature." He spoke to Rob, never taking his eyes off Rachel. "I mean, just look at that ass. And so eager to please." Rachel came back a few seconds later. "Now bind his arms to the arm rests." He instructed Rachel.

"Wait! What?" Rob started to get up.

Tony's arm shot up as he pointed at Rob. "You don't move!" He said with a growling voice. "You don't fucking move till I tell you to." Tony looked at Rachel. "Now do it."

Tony returned his look to Rob, glaring at him. "Do you want to stay in this condo Rob?" Rob gave no response as he watched Rachel. "Answer me you worthless piece of shit!" Tony yelled.

"Yes." Was all Rob could get out.

"Then you better get used to this you pussy. I'm going to stop by on a weekly basis and fuck your wife, or do whatever I want to do with her, while you watch. Understood?!"

"Yes." Rob's voice sounded like a squeaky door hinge.

Rachel looked so fucking hot as she bent over slightly and wrapped the duct tape around his right wrist, binding it to the arm rest. Her tits hanging, still supported by her bra, and her legs spread slightly. And then there were the heels. What is it about a woman in heels? She looped it several times before ripping the tape and doing it to his left wrist. The whole time wearing a slight grin on her face that Rob could see.

"Now bind his legs to the legs of the chair." Rachel got on her knees and began the process around his ankles. "Let me tell you Rob. Your wife does some of her best work on her knees. You should be proud of her. Hell! You should be banging her every night. But from what I hear, the only thing you're probably banging is your hand." Tony shook his head in disgust at Rob as he continued to taunt him. "What a waste of a good slut."

When Rachel finished, she stood and turned to face Tony. He grabbed her and pulled her into his body. She threw her arms around his neck. Their mouths locked together. Their tongues fighting as they explored the other's mouth. She began to whimper and moan as she felt Tony's control once again.

12