All Comments on 'Rachel Pays the Rent Ch. 04'

by masterofnymphoslut

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AmbulAmbul11 months ago

Love where this is going!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Keep it going!

Spectator1Spectator110 months ago

Well plotted, written, developed. Don't bring Rachel along too quickly. She still needs to harbor some regret and hesitation as her descent into whoredom progresses. Tony needs to loan her out regularly so she still realizes she's simply a product, a piece of merchandise. Ultimately she needs to realize she's just a loose collection of wet holes intended to bring pleasure. Keep up the great work.

AmbulAmbul10 months ago

I second what Spectator1 wrote. Big-titted Rachel likes how Tony dominates her and with declining misgivings she will fuck who he wants.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I need more Janet!

AmbulAmbul9 months ago

I look forward to the next chapter. Big-titted Rachel will probably be Tony’s birthday gift to his dad. Rachel will have no choice in the matter, but will likely enjoy herself. Tony may have other entertainment planned as well.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I check back often looking for the next chapter in this story.

Crusader235Crusader2358 months ago

Hot chapter. But I think hubby didn't need taped to the chair. He'd haber kept seated and watched his beautiful wife suck her bosses cock liked the good Cuck he is. Five stars. Is Dad going to get a piece of her and Janet?

Buster2UBuster2U8 months ago

Rachel reminds me of several old GFs that would fuck anyone I asked them to. LOL That is a great feeling of power. I miss that. 10 stars to the writer for a Great Series of Hot situations. thanks, Buster2U

AmbulAmbul7 months ago

I hope the author develops this story further. He has hinted strongly at what might come next and I anticipate another great chapter.

AmbulAmbul7 months ago

I agree with what Soectator1 wrote. Rachel should be transformed gradually so her new role will seem totally natural and what she wants. The author's other stories indicate that he excels at this kind of evolution to submissive slut and whore for his horny top-heavy main female characters.

AmbulAmbul3 months ago

Very much looking forward to the next chapter in Rachel’s transformation and use as Rob’s slut and whore. Fabulous story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermasterofnymphoslut@masterofnymphoslut
Always looking to make new friends. Life is too short not to enjoy it with as many friends as you can have.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES