Rachel Pays the Rent Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tony's hands dropped to her ass. He grabbed her cheeks and pulled her into his groin, grinding it against his hardening manhood. Rachel whimpered softly as her need just deepened.

Tony wasn't a cruel man. But he couldn't stand guys like Rob. He wanted to torment and humiliate him. He broke the kiss while unsnapping her bra. "Tell me what you want baby!" Making sure Rob heard his statement.

"Oh baby!" She moaned. "You know what I want." She couldn't bring herself to say it.

Tony grabbed a fistful of her hair and yanked her head back. "Tell me what you want slut. I want your hubby to hear it from you."

"Ooohhh fuck!" She moaned as her primal cravings took control of her. "I want you to fuck me like you own me. I want you to take me like the slut I am. I want you to shove your cock down my throat."

Tony spun her around, then pulled her bra off and tossed it in Rob's lap. "Now I'm going to show you how your wife needs to be treated." He said to Rob as he reached around her body again and grabbed her tits. He started to maul them with little mercy. Stopping occasionally to slap them or pinch the nipples. Tony felt himself approaching that threshold where his lust took complete control.

"Oh fuck!" Rachel moaned. The pain being inflicted on her tits mingled with the knowledge of his control over her and now her husband was pushing her to yet another level of pleasure. She reached around her head and grabbed Tony's head, pulling it into her neck. "Fuck me! Fuck me hard!" She moaned to Tony as she stared at Rob, watching his response. "You know I want it! You know I need it!"

Tony cupped her tits and rubbed her hard nipples between his fingers, knowing what her response would be. He felt her body shudder. "Yeah baby, I know what you need. I also know what you love. Now show hubby how much you love it."

Rachel turned in his arms smiling at him. She kissed him passionately. She broke the kiss and slid down his body, dropping to her knees. She hurriedly unbuckled his belt, and pulled his pants and shorts down his legs. She smiled up at him as she grabbed his cock with one hand while cupping his balls with the other. "I do love this. I am such a slut for your cock."

Rob couldn't take his eyes off the erotic coupling taking place before him. The woman he had lived with for twenty years was being used by another man. The arousal he felt was greater than anything he'd felt before. He'd fantasized about being a cuck. His fantasy had become a reality.

Tony watched her stroke his cock till it was at full erection. He laid his hand on her head. "Now show hubby what a good little cock sucker you are."

Rachel filled her mouth with his cock. The eagerness she displayed as her head bobbed up and down on his cock amazed Tony. She had displayed a desire to please before. But this was a new level. She sounded like a purring cat, along with the sounds of her slurping. Occasionally she would force the whole length of his shaft into her mouth and hold it there, causing her to gag and choke. Then pull off gasping for air, smiling and giggling.

Tony chuckled to himself as he watched her. 'Who's really in charge here?' He knew she was really the one in control at the moment. Then he looked up at Rob. The look on Rob's face told Tony he was under the control of his arousal. "This is why you're keeping your condo. She may be your wife. But she's my slut now. And I plan on keeping her that way." What a rush he felt at that moment. He'd always wondered what it would be like to take another man's wife while he watched. Now he knew. He was going to have to make this a regular event.

"That's it baby. Suck that cock like a good girl so you and your hubby can stay in my condo." He purposely called it 'my condo' to remind Rob again of his subservient position. But as far as Tony was concerned, if Rachel ever decided to leave Rob, he'd set her up in her own condo. But he wasn't going to tell her that. At least not yet. "Fuck yeah! You're gonna make me cum bitch! Ooohhh fuck!" His body started to tense up just before those glorious spasms took control of his body.

"OH YOU SWEET COCK SUCKING BITCH!" He yelled as his orgasm washed over him. He instinctively grabbed her head with both hands and began to furiously fuck her face. Rachel squealed with delight, wrapping her arms around his thighs as she took each of his ejaculations, swallowing every drop of his precious seed. He had to concentrate on not allowing his knees to buckle as his body shook. "I should have done this sitting down." He laughed out loud. Rachel continued to work his cock. Just when he thought he was done, she would tease the head of his cock with the tip of her tongue, sending another shockwave through his body.

Tony finally opened his eyes as his orgasm subsided. He looked down. Rachel was loving his cock in a way no other woman had ever done before, licking and kissing the length of his shaft, spending extra time on the head. Then he looked at Rob. He was squirming as he watched what his wife was doing to Tony's cock. Then Tony noticed the wet spot in Rob's lap.

Tony burst out laughing as he pointed at Rob's lap. "Look!" He said to Rachel. She pulled off his cock long enough to turn her head. "I knew you were good babe, but I didn't know you were that good. You made him blow a load and you never touched him." Tony said laughing.

After they both had a good laugh Tony directed her head back to his cock. "Little bit longer baby." After a couple more minutes he pulled her head off and his pants up. "Cut your hubby free."

Rachel got up and walked into the kitchen to get a steak knife. She returned and cut the duct tape around each of his limbs.

Tony stepped in front of Rob and glared down at him. "Go get yourself cleaned up." He said with a smirk. "Then get out of here. I don't care where you go, just get out of here."

Rob tried to salvage what dignity he had left. "So now you're telling me to get out of my own condo."

"No! I'm telling you to get out of MY condo." Tony leaned over and got within a few inches of Rob's face. "You like staying in this condo, don't you?"

Rob just shook his head.

"Then get yourself cleaned up and get out. Don't come back till you get a call from your wife." Tony growled at him. He grabbed Rachel and pulled her into his body as Rob walked into the bedroom to change. "After he leaves we're going to spend a few hours in bed. I want to take my time with you." The two kissed as he fondled her tits till Rob returned.

"Be a good boy and stay away till you're called. I'll reward you with letting you watch me take your wife in bed the next time I stop by. Now get out!"

Tony followed him to the door, then locked it after he left. He turned to Rachel. "Get my jacket." Rachel retrieved his jacket from the hall closet and gave it to him. He pulled a piece of paper out of his jacket and handed it to Rachel.

"What's this?"

"Plane ticket. You're flying with me down to Florida next week. It's our dad's birthday. We'll spend a week or so down there."

Rachel thought of several objections to going with him. But decided to keep her mouth shut. They stood there staring at each other. The more she thought about it, the more she liked the idea of going with him. "Where's your dad live in Florida?" Rachel asked smiling.

"Sarasota. You'll love it. He's got a huge beachside condo." He threw his jacket on the table. "Now let's go to bed. There's something about fucking another man's wife in their marital bed that makes it that much more fun."

12