All Comments on 'Rachel Reveals All'

by Rachel6

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
artykay63artykay63almost 9 years ago
Hi Rachel

I read all of your submissions before. To be honest they work better in their original formats rather than linked like this, but since you are writing for your own pleasure that may not matter to you. I have to say I found you earlier stuff much more believable, and have trouble with the Greek holiday I just cant imagine a woman with young kids on the boat behaving as you did, how embrassing for them, not to mention Andy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Loved it

Hi 'Rachel',

Just wanted to let you know how much I enjoyed your tale.

I identify in full with your impulses and desires. I just wish I could act upon them as you do.

Keep it up and keep on reporting.

Best,

Ian

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Thank you!

For sharing...

Great read and very human,,,

oldmooseoldmooseover 6 years ago
Great Story

Hi Rachel,

You have a great knack in being able to express your thoughts, feelings and actions in a way that makes them very relatable. I feel like I know you through your writing.

I like the Tells All story as it pulls together all the threads of your developing exhibitionism and the development of your sexual persona. Apart from the obvious sexual interest, I think you'd be in interesting person to know.

By the way, it's been two years since you've written. I hope you have more adventures you can share with us now.

Thanks for writing, Oldmoose

silverpjsilverpjabout 4 years ago
Not always an easy read, but superb erotica

The fact that Rachel writes about her experiences 'warts and all' make compelling reading about a deliciously sexy lady. As a guy I only wished there was a way to be an exhibitionist, I want to come back next time as a woman!

silverpjsilverpjabout 4 years ago
The truth is best!

Rachel: your way of telling a delicious tale 'warts and all' is a credit to you!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRachel6@Rachel6
I am in my late forties and been happily married for about 20 years and have two children . I have shoulder length blonde hair and am still reasonably slim. People say I have a nice smile and I enjoy a good giggle and and laugh a lot. I like to wear flattering sexy clothes an...