Rachel Riley and Nick Hewer

Story Info
Rachel gives Nick an unexpected retirement present, herself.
2.3k words
4.36
4.9k
8
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mrmark83
mrmark83
162 Followers

Nick Hewer had been presenting countdown since 2012 and he had now decided the time was right to retire. It was the week of his final episodes and once they had finished filming there would be an retirement party for him.

He had enjoyed presenting the shows for all these years alongside Suzy Dent and Rachel Riley. Rachel being very pretty he always thought and he always had a good view of her perfect body sitting across for him, especially at the moment as she was 5 months pregnant yet still wore sexy short low cut dresses. It seemed like she was struggling a bit however being dressed like that and heavily pregnant as recently sitting on the high stall, her dress would ride up and she could never seem to cover u properly or able to lower it enough so Nick always had a decent view at her long legs. There were a couple of times he was sure he saw up her dress as well as he would catch a glimpse of something when she sat back on the chair after her part of the job. There was even times he was adamant she wasn't wearing any underwear but he couldn't be sure as he was too far away and his eyes weren't as good as they used to be.

The filming took place as normal and after the show had finished recording, there were gifts and speeches with the audience. They all then made there way to the green room area where the party was taking place.

There were more speeches and gifts and now the drinks were flowing, the party was heading into the night hours. Nick had always enjoyed these sort of parties as everyone seemed to let their hair down, especially Rachel and Suzie who carried on like it was the 8 out of 10 cats does countdown version as they always got a bit raucous, flirty and potty mouthed during these parties.

It was now around 3am when Nick decided he needed to go home. He said his goodbyes to everyone and thanked them all again and headed out the door. Rachel stopped him as he was heading out and told him to come to her dressing room as she had one final special gift for him there. He wondered what it was as he followed her, watching her ass sway along the way. Even though he was 77 years old, the sight of this 35 year old young blonde pregnant women still got him hot under the collar.

They entered her dressing room and Rachel closed the door behind them. He was sure he heard the lock click.

"Nick, I hope you don't mind but I need your opinion on something. Being heavily pregnant I have been feeling quite low lately. Pasha was due to come back from Russia next week and I was going to model some new lingerie for him but he has been held up for another couple of months. I was so happy with what I bought that I needed to show them off anyway, do you mind if I model them for you?"

He was quite taken aback by this as He was sure there were plenty of other men she could show them to but she reassured him that being mature and the others not that she valued his opinion. He would never be rude and saw no so of course he agreed.

She slipped off into the bathroom connected and (whether by accident or done on purpose), the door was left slightly ajar as he saw her slip off the current dress she was wearing. She struggled a bit to slide it off her bump but when she did she was just standing there in thong and strapless bra. He only had a side view but what he could see was better than he had ever imagined. Her figure was perfect and her ass nice and tight. Her breasts, even though still encased in a bra, looked huge due to the pregnancy. Considering her petite size they definitely looked out of proportion currently.

She slipped on the first item and Nick looked away as she stepped back into the room so as not to make it obvious that he was staring. He turned around and she was standing there in a see through red camisole. He couldn't believe his eyes. He could definitely make out her nipples through the camisole and he could see she still had her thong on.

"Urm, that's an interesting outfit you have on there Rachel, to be honest I thought you just meant 'normal' outfits you were going to show me. I didn't expect this". She smiled at him coyly without commenting. "What do you think then?"

The camisole was tight around her bump but just long enough to cover the lower area. "What can I say? I think he will love it. I know I do."

"You don't think it makes my boobs look huge?" She enquired as she grabbed hold of both her boobs and squeezed them. The sight of Rachel Riley dressed in next to nothing squeezing her boobs was enough to send any man over the edge but he managed to control himself and tried to hide his now growing erection.

"Not at all, I think they look fantastic in that outfit." She smiled at Nick and headed back into her bathroom and this time came out in just a see through black lace bra, see through panties which showed she was cleanly shaven, stocking and 6 inch heels.

"What do you think of this outfit?" She asked.

"Well if I'm being honest it doesn't leave much to the imagination, you might as well be naked". With that, Rachel reached behind her back, unclasped her bra and slid it off her shoulders revealing her huge boobs with bullet nipples. She then hooked her fingers into her waistband and also slid them down her legs, kicking them off. She was now standing there in all her glory with just stockings and heels. Nick couldn't believe the view.

"As you asked so nicely", Rachel said smiling. Nick was shocked and was taking it all in. Here he was, 77 years old and about to retire with one of the prettiest women on tv standing in front of him practically naked. He looked her up and down and his eyes were drawn to to between her legs. He was shocked when he saw an arrow pointing down made out of her pubic hair. Rachel caught him looking there. "This was meant to be a joke to Pasha in case he forgot where to aim as it had been so long!"

"You know, when I was pregnant the first time I didn't want Pasha to come near me but this time it's completely different. I can't get enough. The problem is he has been away so much lately that I am having to use my toys all the time but they just don't do it enough for me. Look, I even have a full drawer here with me." She nonchalantly walked over to a drawer in her dresser and signalled for Nick to come and take a look. He was taken aback by what he saw. The drawer was full of different shaped and sized vibrators and dildos. There were even nipple clamps and butt plugs in there.

"This is the one that gets me closest to anything." She was holding up a 12inch thick dildo. "But that only works when I use this butt plug as well." She stated holding up a glass butt plug that looked like it still had moisture on it.

By now Nick was harder than he had ever been before. All this talk about dildos and butt plugs with Rachel standing there naked was too much for a man his age. He had to do something about it.

Rachel seemed to notice his erection now with him being so close to her as her hand grazed past it as she was putting things back in the drawer. She lingered her hand there for a lot longer than expected.

Just as she was about to close the drawer Nick placed his hand on hers to stop her. She looked up at him and could see the look in her eyes. He took her hand and guided it over his erection. She gave it a squeeze as she reached up and unbuttoned his trousers, he let them drop to the floor. His tight white briefs were now straining against his 7 and a half inch cock as she hooked her hands into the waist band and edged the, down. His cock sprung to attention right in front of Rachel as she was now on her knees.

Without saying a word her tongue darted out and she began to lick the bulbous of his cock. She wrapped her hand around his full erection and engulfed him in one go, taking him to the back of her throat with ease. Nick nearly fell backwards at the feeling and had to grab onto the chair next to him to keep his balance.

Rachel had now buried her face into his pubic area and was pushing his cock as far to the back of her throat as he could. He hadn't been sucked like this since, well, ever in fact.

Nick had heard rumours about how much of a good cock sucker Rachel was but didn't think it was true.

His balls were now bouncing against her chin and the head of his cock hitting the back of her throat. He knew at his age he would not be able to last long as much as he wanted to. He knew he might never get this chance again so as much as it pained him, he pulled out of her mouth with a plop.

He pulled her up like a gentleman that he is. He moved the chair out the way and bent her forward over the make up desk, being careful against her bump. Her hands now flat on the table with a mirror in front of her. He stood behind her, licked 2 of his fingers and guided them down to her wet slit.

He didn't need to wet them much as she was already soaking wet. He fingered her for a couple of minutes and then withdrew and made her lick them clean while watching herself do it in the mirror.

He grabbed his cock and slid it into her fully without any warning. She gasped as she rocked forward. He held it there in place, wanting Rachel to feel all of him before he started fucking her.

He looks down to the side and the drawer was still open with the glass butt plug on top. While holding himself in place he reached down and grabbed it. "Lube this up for me." He said looking into her eyes in the mirror. She took it without hesitation and began to suck on it like it was a cock. When it was ready he took it from her and spat on her asshole and lined it up. "Be gentle, I'm still quite tight there." Rachel said.

Nick pushed it in slowly but it wasn't moving too much so he decided to just go for it and shoved it in hard. Rachel had to cover her mouth to stop herself from screaming.

Finally Nick had the butt plug in place and knew it was time. He pulled back so just the head of his cock was inside her then slammed back into her hard. The whole desk shook at this. Rachel let out a gasp. He kept this movement up for quite a while and started to speed up the process. Every once in a while he would twist the butt plug just to make sure it had the right effect. Looking at the glass butt plug inside her, he could see fully down her hole. What a view it was as well.

He knew it wasn't going to be long until he released his load, he now went as fast as he could. Luckily he kept himself quite fit for his age so still had some stamina.

Rachel now was dripping with sweat, her hair and make up all messy. She was close, he could tell.

A few more thrusts and he let out a couple of grunts as his seed shot inside her pregnant pussy.

There was so much cum as it had been a long time since Nick had a release like that. Rachel screamed into her arm as that was the only way she could stop herself making too much noise.

Nick pulled out of her as soon as he was milked dry. As he did, his seed started leaking from Rachel, along with her own juices to form a puddle on the floor.

He grabbed her panties off the floor, pulled his trousers up, raised her panties to his nose and sniffed them. They smelt like sex. She was definitely wet already while she was wearing them.

He put them in his pocket as he adjusted himself and looked at Rachel who was still bent over the desk. He slowly removed the butt plug from her spent ass. He placed it back in her drawer and closed it.

Rachel finally stood up properly and wrapped her dressing gown around her. She thanked Nick as she needed that. As they both turned round with Nick ready to leave, they saw Suzi standing against the door with her dress around her waist, one hand down her panties and the other playing with her breasts under her top. They were shocked at this sight. Just as they were about to say something Suzi came, letting out a moan. They both watched as her body shuddered. Once the orgasm had passed, she redressed herself, not before she slipped her panties off and threw them at Nick, smiled and just walked out the door.

This was never spoken about again and Nick went home to enjoy his retirement with 2 pairs of panties. He jerked off many a night into them at the images of fucking Rachel and Suzi fingering herself.

mrmark83
mrmark83
162 Followers