Rachel Shares a Big Fantasy

Story Info
My wife Rachel shares a big fantasy.
1.6k words
3.91
45.7k
32
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If wife sharing isn't your thing I suggest you pass on by. This is a quick story that may be followed up.

Rachel and I are in bed, spooning. It has been a hard day. An early run, an extended family lunch, a dog walk and Netflix. We idly chat about the day. As I lay there my cock twitches on her naked butt. It always does. She knows that. It's never failed to happen. She lazily says, "I'm tired. Do you mind if I just lay here?"

"Cum on me by all means."

It doesn't take long. I jerk off with our skin touching across the length our bodies and the smell of her in my nostrils. I love the smell of her hair. I come between her legs partly on her pussy, more in her ass crack than anywhere. She laughs and whispers, "That was nice. Now massage it into my pussy and ass. I can't be bothered to get up and towel off."

I do as I am asked and play my fingers into the warm cum and lead it down her ass, over her sphincter and onto her pussy. Her pussy arch's slightly towards my fingers and I play it round her pussy for a full five minutes. I begin to think she has drifted off to sleep, but then something cold touches my fingers. Rachel is pushing one of her sex toys to me from her belly. It is the bell-end that's rubbing against my wet fingers, pushing my fingers off her pussy as it claims her. I rub cum on it and push the tip into her hot hole. She giggles and in a mock moan whispers, "Cuck. Help him in."

I do and take over guiding the dildo into her. I nudge it in slowly making sure that it is wet and slides in without beaching any dry latex on her lips. Once it is mostly in, I gently change the angle and press it into her g-spot. I reach around to press her belly into it to maximise the effect. I am careful not to press on her bladder. Rachel murmurs appreciative noises and asks, "How does it feel having another man use your cum as lubricant?"

I am surprised by her wantonness and confused too, I had thought she was all tired out. Apparently not. Rachel rocks slightly back and forth. After a few minutes her breathing gives away her approaching orgasm and I realise from her movements that is tweaking her own nipples to drive her over the edge. She comes quietly and after taking a moment rolls onto her stomach, the dildo still in place. I stare at it for a moment, wondering what to do with it next. Rachel turns her face to me, sweeps her hair away and kisses me softly, "I didn't know I needed that. I'm going to do something for you now."

I say, "How can I refuse."

Now the whole experience has been great. However I have cum once already, so I am not sure I can follow that so soon. I am at least semi-hard, but will need some encouragement to cum again.

Rachel whispers to me, " I'm going to fuck a big cock with your help. I want you to find a big cock! 9 inches at least and thick too. Can you do that? Would you like that?"

I reply, "That would be a giggle. I'd love to see your eyes pop out as you meet a monster like that."

"Get the big cock sleeve and I will show what I have in mind", is her instant reply.

I roll out of bed and focus on not losing the erection I do have whilst I collect and lubricate the toy she wants. I give it to her and she shakes her head, "Put it on silly."

As I put it on, my hard-on begins to return. Seeing my success Rachel rolls over and raises her ass slightly. Her pussy is now pouting at me.

"Surely it not cheating if I only take a big cock doggy style?" she asks.

"I think I read that's correct in Cuck Weekly," I reply.

I straddle her and lay the sleeve encasing my cock on the back of her legs. I am hard enough to be able to twitch the monster member and she feels it move. I see and feel Rachel open her legs slightly. I grab the lubrication off the night stand and liberally apply it to the sleeve. Rachel reacts to the cold toy as it lands back on her thighs, cursing me, "I'll get you back for that."

Now that monster is like a torpedo looking for a torpedo tube as it travels the centimetre or so to her pussy. I rub it over her pussy and nuzzle the head into her soft warm sex. My lubricated fingers leave it there and I press my index finger into her pretty puckered asshole. My finger buries itself in her ass by about two centimetres. I nudge the cock sleeve into her. She moans, "Slowly please. Fuck me slowly big boy. Let my husband see that huge cock split me open."

I laugh and drop another half centimetre of finger into her ass. I feel her tighten on my finger, so I give her more cock. Her ass relaxes at this and I withdraw my finger. I have made my point. My cock inside the cock sleeve is enveloped in her warmth now. Nearly all of it is in her. Again I focus on her g-spot and wait for the wave to build.

As it builds I play with her fantasy, "Is this what you want? A big cock in your wet pussy. Your pussy being stretched and your asshole dipped by a stranger? Would you suck his cock before you fucked it. Would you lick his balls?"

Dirty talk almost always helps tip her over. I can feel her squeezing herself on the sleeve.

As she comes closer my language becomes dirtier embellishing the fantasy, "Will you let him take you bare back? Will you squeeze his balls as he fills you up?"

She replies huskily, "Yes I'm going to make him do all that and more. I will suck your cock as I lay there with cum leaking out onto our bed."

That's just enough to bring on another orgasm. She buries her face in the pillow and words are said, but they are unintelligible. I laugh. She shoots back, "Bastard!"

I never cum in a cock sleeve. It's too far removed from real sex. So I unhook the ball loop and manage to exit the thing without it exiting her pussy. Rachel is still laid on her belly, I can see the tattoo of a heart on her ass and gently kiss it. I search the disheveled bed clothes for the dildo that had delivered her first orgasm of the evening. Before she has really come down to earth I slide it into the cock sleeve in her pussy and roll her over onto her back. I say, "Cum again with your stranger for me and I will provide more lube. The warm sort you that you like."

I look down at her full pussy and my cock hovering over. I position myself as a backstop to the dildo/cock sleeve combo and my eyes travel her body. Soaking in the tan lines, the visible abs, the navel piercing, the Playboy bunny tattoo, more tan lines before the B cup breasts and the new nipple piercing. It will be a few months before I can play with that new piercing, but I can't wait to see the effects. Her chest is flushed, as is her neck. She's smiling but her eyes are closed. She says, "Make me cum again. Make me cum on your hard cock."

I make myself comfortable and ensure that combo is buried to the hilt and pressed into her g-spot. I place my right hand in front of her sex at the base of her belly and drive it slightly forward and inward. This pulls her pussy lips up and her clit reveals itself. Rachel's g-spot has nowhere to go now. I wait for the fireworks to begin. I listen to her body and make minor tweaks to hand and cock sleeve position as she drives herself to orgasm. As she starts to come, I wet the fingers of my free hand and play with her un-pierced nipple. I ask her, "Do you like a big cock? Do you like having your pussy stretched?"

She nods and mumbles. Her eyes are still closed. Her orgasm sweeps over her and I take advantage to replace the dildo with my cock and the sleeve. I take her from one to the next orgasm. I pull out slowly and take off the sleeve. I thrust back into her and I am in heaven. Her pussy is so wet and lubricated. It feels stretched, so there is no purchase on my cock. I fuck her like a demon as fast as I can, I explode into her and collapse onto her sweaty and panting. She pulls me close.

Still with her eyes closed I think, she whispered in my ear, "Well do you accept the challenge? Will you find me a big cock?"

I responded, "I think it would be rude not to."

"Good", she says, "l have a tight girlfriend in mind for you in due course."

My deflated cock perks up on hearing this, "Tell me more, is it Beth I ask?"

"You will have to make good on your end to find out," she says, laughing at her own joke.