Rachel's Anniversary

Story Info
Rachels anniversary didn't turn out the way she expected.
3.1k words
4.06
11.6k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Today was the anniversary for Rachel and Stephen, they had been married for several years. Rachel now 44 and Stephen 47, where Rachel has been a stay at home mom while Stephen been working a high-end job to provide for the family. Now that both their kids had moved out Rachel found herself with more time on her hands than she was used to and not quite sure what her purpose was now that there were no kids to take care of. Stephen was till working quite a lot, often weekends and long days while she took care of their home.

Lately she had felt her self-esteem been dwindling, she missed the looks that Stephen used to give her that made her feel wanted and sexy. Now when she looked in the mirror she could still see that she had some curves, her breasts were quite large as they had grown quite a bit when she had children, her butt was also quite large but she thought more and more that her beauty was fading. Her breasts were not as firm anymore and her butt, she felt, were too large. She had also put on a few pounds, most would call her figure curvy and quite normal but she saw someone who was chubby. Adding to it her insecurity was the lack of intimacy in hers and Stephens marriage, the occasional kiss on the cheek a few times a month was basically it.

Passionate kisses far and few between and sex, well that was months ago and over very quickly. In the back of her mind there were a voice telling her that she was nothing to be desired, it had been there for a while as a whisper at first but growing more and more loud as time went on. Now she was feeling desperate for attention, to get a look from someone even if it wasn't her husband (even though that thought made her feel very bad..). It may sound like Rachel was a very sexual being, but it was more having the feeling of worth and purpose. She and Stephen hadn't really had much more than vanilla sex with the lights off but that had still made her feel wanted and that was the feeling she craved.

Today she had made plans, she had prepared a very nice dinner and spent several hours preparing a steak, salad, homemade fries and bought a couple of bottles of very nice red wine to go with it. She had put on a new red dress with quite a lot more cleavage than she usually showed and it was shorter than normal as well even though that made her feel a bit exposed and uncomfortable but she hoped that Stephen would give her some extra looks and spark his interest. She also wore a pair of rather high heels, which she had to practice walking in to make it look more natural and to get used to the feeling of her butt swaying quite a bit. For the occasion she spent close to an hour on her make-up so that her blue eyes really glowed. Her long blonde hair fixed into nice sets of curls down over her shoulders, and she had to resist the urge to make them cover her breasts that were quite exposed.

But the evening didn't turned out the way she wanted, just when the food was almost ready and she expected her husband to walk in any minute she got a phone call from him where he apologized so much but he had to go on a urgent trip to save a very important deal with one of the larger customers. In reality though he would spend the next few days banging his secretary at a hotel room, as they had been for quite a few years now. Rachel sighed, she felt so sad that all her effort where for nothing although she understood as this was the nature of things. Stephen had to keep his job so he could provide for them both and that meant sacrifices, and as he said he had to work while she still could enjoy the food. And they could celebrate at a later time, even as much as it pained her she knew without his money she would have nowhere to go.

When she put the phone down she wanted to start crying, this felt like the last piece where her self-esteem and sense of worth vanished. The voice in the back of her head started to scream and now when she looked in the mirror she whispered to herself that she understand why no one gave her a look, why would they when there were so many other much more beautiful girls and women out there?

She had opened a bottle of wine and had a glass to herself while getting ready to build up some courage, now she finished off another one in one gulp and was just about to throw the food away when the doorbell rang. She took a couple of deep breaths to compose herself, she would not let anyone see her in this fragile state. Maybe it was Stephen who had just made a bad joke?! Had it not been for the wine she would have covered herself up before opening the door but now she forgot about it.

when she opened she saw her neighbor Dan standing there. He was in his mid 20s, short brown hair, light brown eyes and one of those boys that really took care of himself by working out several times a week and he had that kind of smile that would girls sigh and he knew it.

"Hi, I hope I'm not interrupting anything? You look like you were expecting company" he said and his eyes wandered a bit over Rachel's body and lingered for quite some time in her impressive cleavage. Part of her saw him and a shiver went through her body, a handsome younger man standing in front of her but did he really look at her a bit more than just neighbors? Did he REALLY look down her cleavage? The voice in the back of her head cackled and told her of course he didn't why would he? She should be lucky that he wanted to talk to her at all and she could almost feel tears forming in her eyes before she took a deep breath and composed herself.

"Well yeah, me and Stephen have our anniversary today and I had prepared some food and such but he just called and had to work late so I WAS expecting company but not anymore" she replied in a bit of a sad voice.

Dan tilted his head slightly and started thinking that she was quite stunning, all dressed up, dinner ready and probably one of the biggest set of tits he had been close to. "You know, it would be bad if the food were wasted and you dressed up for nothing. What if I joined you, sort of being your date for the evening? I promise, it'll be our secret" he made his voice sounding comforting like he wanted to do it for her sake.

Rachel looked up, mouth slightly open and head spinning. Again, had she not had a glass or two of wine to drink she wouldn't even considered it but now she was sad, hurt and in desperate need for some comfort and attention. The way Dan looked at her, no one had looked at her in years and it felt good, intoxicating even and she craved more. And just dinner isn't that bad right? "Well, that would be very nice of you. I hope I don't ruin your plans a Friday like this, having to spend it with your older neighbor instead of your friends. But if you really want to dinner is just ready.." she took at step to the side to let him in. And he came in, smiling at her and stroking her upper arm for a second, sending shivers throughout her body almost making her sigh with pleasure. She was THAT starved for physical contact.

She showed him to the living-room where she had set up everything, wine glasses, plates etc. Dan took his seat and she brought the food, one thing she knew how to do was cook so this was as good as going to a fancy restaurant.

"Wow, this is such a wonder! I can't believe I was so lucky tonight" Dan expressed when he took the first bite, and he really meant it. It was really, really tasty and when he saw that Rachel relaxed more and felt more comfortable around him when he gave her compliments he continued "You really know how to cook, not only how to dress up to be a nice company but also serve a perfect steak. Here's to a start of a perfect Friday evening" He raised his glass and Rachel did the same, taking a rather large gulp to build some more courage. Every word of praise was like a caress, making her desire more and while she didn't quite know it this was the start of her addiction to hearing words of praise.

As dinner went on Dan became more and more daring in giving Rachel's cleavage some longer and not so subtle looks, while Rachel on the other hand knew it was wrong but she longed for that kind of attention where though she hardly believed that he actually looked at her that way. But she did try to make sure not to cover it up, just in case he did look. Now the voice in her head started telling her that sure, he did look at her but it was only because she was showing herself off. Being a bit intoxicated Rachel thought that what the heck, if that's the case then so be it she had to use what she got.

Every time she got up to fetch something more and leaned over the table Dan was more or less staring down her cleavage now and every time she leaned over in the kitchen to get something he was staring at her large butt. In his pants his cock was starting to have a life of it's own, growing more and more and Dan started to make plans on how to get something more than dinner.

When dinner was done and eaten the moved to the couch, sitting next to each-other but slightly turned so they could be more relaxed. Dan was offered a shot of whisky while Rachel was sipping on some sweet liquor. Her eyes wandered a bit, she couldn't help but look at Dan's pants ever now and then. Was there a bulge there? It couldn't be, and if it was she really shouldn't be looking at it. Now she wasn't sober and perhaps not as subtle as she thought so Dan did notice her gaze and made sure that she did get to see that yes, there was indeed something happening there.

"Wow, this was one of the best Friday evenings in a loong time!" Dan told her while he was sipping on some nice whisky. "Good dinner, beautiful company and now relaxing in the couch with whisky and hot lady by my side" He gave her a grin, wanting to see if she was receptive enough to get what he wanted.

Rachel blushed, going more and more crimson red and whispered "I.. I know I can cook and such but.. the rest, you must think of someone else" but even though she tried to protest in her own way Dan's compliments had their effect. It was like giving drugs to an addict, she needed more, desperate for it to the point where her hands shook. It felt so good being called that, when was the last time she was called beautiful? She couldn't remember, a year? Two years? More?

Dan shook his head, smiling a little, almost a grin "Oh no, I'm not confusing you with someone else. You truly are stunning, if you keep denying it I will just have to prove it to you" he looked at her in the eyes but when she looked away he leaned over and gave her a very light kiss on her lips. She gasped, closed her eyes and a soft, almost inaudible moan escaped her lips. "I.. I just.. I am just an ugly, older, fast lady"she whispered, giving voice to that mean part of her mind that keep telling her that over and over.

Now Dan grabbed Rachel's hand and moved it to his crotch, to his rock hard cock while he whispered in her ear "this is all your doing, this is how much you turn me on" She froze and even though she should pull her hand away she couldn't make her body obey. It needed this, she needed this attention and to feel sexy. Could it really be that he was this hard because of her? She closed her eyes, breathing quick, shallow breaths scared of doing something wrong so the moment would end.

When Dan saw her reaction and the conflict in her mind he knew he needed to push her more to make her do what he wanted. Quickly he opened up his pants and pulled out his rock hard cock and shaved balls and placing his hand on the back of Rachel's head "Here, your lips needs to be on it, you need to kiss it" he commanded in a voice that didn't really leave much room for protest. "But.. but.." she stuttered, eyes open now staring at his cock but she couldn't resist properly. She tried gently to keep her head away but his words and his hand made her head go down to his cock, lips placed on the tip kissing it.

"Ah yes, those perfect lips makes me feel so good. Keep going, kiss it, lick it" Rachel had never been one who really enjoyed giving blowjobs, in fact she found it a bit degrading. Sure she had done it for Stephen a bit but that was mostly when he had asked and rarely she had done it with any enthusiasm. But now, hearing Dan moaning that she made him feel good, that he was hard because of her the feeling of being wanted was so thrilling that she took his cock into her mouth and started sucking on it just to hear him say more nice things about her.

Dan wasn't slow to pick up how the words affected her, grinning he kept going "Good, good, that's so good. Keep going, that's perfect.." all the while he was stroking her head. Getting her hair stroked liked that hadn't happened in at least 5 years, and she really loved it. Was it so bad then, that damned voice in her head said, to give him pleasure while he gave her what she needed? Sure, she degraded herself but wasn't it worth it? Rachel could only agree so she kept sucking, taking Dan's cock deeper as he encouraged her by pushing on the back of her head.

When about half his cock was in her mouth she started coughing and gagging and tried to move her head away but Dan's hand didn't let her "Ssscchh...ssscchh... that's where it feels so amazing, don't stop, you're so.. soooo good!" He moaned, and sure enough those words made her keep it that far down even though she was coughing and gagging. In her head there was a fight between the feeling of humiliation and how much she needed to hear that she was good, and the longing for more words of encouragement and hearing how good she was were winning the fight.

Tears were leaking down her face messing up her make-up, she was drooling a bit from having his cock so far down her mouth and throat. At this point Dan reached over and started pulling up her dress, exposing her ass. Under her dress she wore regular panties, not owning many sexy ones as Stephen hardly saw her undressing anyway. "Mmm, a sexy ass like this deserves something better. You should have worn a thong, or nothing at all. This is an insult to your, big, round sexy ass!" and without warning he gave her a couple of slaps, making her jump and she tried to scream but with his cock in her mouth she couldn't. She was scared, he seemed to want her but now, did she do something really wrong? Was he, really, just making fun of her? She started sobbing from fear now but she kept sucking, even making her gag more to prove that she was as good as he said.

As she did he moaned louder "Ah yes, that's it, that's better, you want to be good don't you?" he started caressing her head again, the strokes that she so craved for. He gave her a few more slaps "this is for treating your ass in such a bad way.." he moaned and he grinned as he felt the reactions from her, how she degraded herself more. Encouragement and punishment he thought, that's how you do it.

Suddenly his hand took a firm grip in her hair, keeping it in place "Yes, yes.. it's.. time.. for.. your.. dessert" he moaned, hips jerking and she realized what was about to happened. She started to try to get away now, a bit more determined than before. She had only swallowed once and she hated it, it was not something she wanted to do again. "sscchh.. sccch.. dont fight it, this is you reward" Dan moaned and started to cum down her throat and with the cock there she had no other choice than to swallow. And he came a lot while keeping her head in place.

Finally, what felt like ages for Rachel, he let her pull her head away so his cock would leave her mouth. She didn't know what to do, her make-up in a mess, mascara down her cheeks, eyes red from tears and sobbing. She put her hands on her belly, knowing that she had swallowed his cum. He put a hand on her cheek, stroking it softly, gently "oh fuck you're good. That was probably the best blowjob I've ever had. God damn your hot and sexy!" He leaned in and gave her a kiss on her cheek then giving her the glass of liqueur she had been drinking, taking his own whisky glass, not even bother to put his cock back into his pants. "Here's to the best Friday ever" He sighed and now Rachel knew that she would do it all over again just to hear those words. It's like giving drugs to an addict, she had gotten her fix. Now she wondered for how long it would last...