All Comments on 'Rachel's Family'

by Trapper ak Bobby

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago

Needed more story, mostly just a long drawn out sex scene.

bornagainbornagainover 16 years ago
Good story

She should have filed for a divorce if she knew about his cheating her in the first place instead of getting knocked up by chris.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
a lot of chock

i forgot that i was a whore.having babies by another man while married to someone else.now go tell that.

jimewestjimewestover 16 years ago
I like it.

Sexy, clear descriptions.

To all you anonymous puritanical tight-asses: What are you doing here?

Exactly what part of "erotica" do you not understand?

ProfWriterProfWriterover 16 years ago
What the hell is chock?

It sounds like Anonymous in(lower case)usa wants you to write a story using a crayon (chalk?) so he can read it. PW

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Premature births?

It seems to me there are only 12 months in a year. So she had two births in a year. She's lucky they both survived.

JLRemoraJLRemoraover 12 years ago
Recycled

This story is very similar to another story by the same author, "Claudia's Revenge". The character names and ending are vastly different but the main plot leading to revenge is the same. Otherwise, the writing is readable and at times enjoyable. Nice work, T ak B.

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 11 years ago
Sex OK, rest sux

Hubby's infidelity (long term) is an important aspect...why would Sweetie hold off on telling the readers? ANS: because it was an afterthought, to make her look better, and Hubby worse! Not Sweetie's afterthought...Trapper's afterthought!

The beginning of the story was weak. The seduction in the C&W bar was odd. Sweetie went out to get laid...her comments sound like it just kinda developed because of the sneaky rascal with the mandatory big dick!

amyyumamyyumover 5 years ago
decent story

great sex; 5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

poor hubby needs to catch the whore and toss her

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous