Rachel's Game: Tanya vs. Mitchell

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It seemed like an eternity, but finally he let out a grunt of triumph, and produced the novelty pig's snout from the jumble.

Tanya let out a huge sigh of relief, and took the gift from the man as if it was the winning ticket to a multi-million-dollar lottery.

As she went to thank him though, he held up a finger to his mouth, and seemed to be considering whether he should also say something else.

"You know... umm..." he continued, unable to stop himself from staring at Tanya's wet nappy-clad crotch, "I can probably find some more nappies for you too, if you'd like?"

At that, and with the dampness of the nappy all too evident against her bush underneath, Tanya just turned and ran.

She'd had enough. She had the all-valuable point for having collected the assigned items, but right now if she ever saw another baby in her life, it would be too far, far soon...

ACT SIX

======

The twin figures of Tanya and Mitchell looked like they doing their best to literally fade into the shadows as the bustling scene of the fetish club played out in front of them.

Tanya let the piece of paper holding the instructions for their fifth tie-breaking task slip from her fingers as her mouth hung open.

It was safe to say she'd never been in a club that was anything like this before. Even through the red-tinged murkiness of the rooms, Tanya could see semi-naked men and women writhing and grinding away, either with each other, or in some of the most bizarre contraptions Tanya had ever seen.

The first view the clientele got as they entered into the Cracking Whip Club was one designed to overload the senses. That was the case for even seasoned veterans of the kinks on full display nearby - bondage, foot worshipping, and ones that Tanya didn't even know the name for - so to the virgin eyes of it's two latest and unwilling guests, the club was an eye-opener to an entirely different world.

They'd both read the instructions that Rachel had left them this morning, and knew that the tie-breaker was going to be a public and painful affair. Nothing could have prepared them for the scene playing out in front of their eyes though.

Two days had passed since Tanya had evened the scores. For the entire of yesterday, neither one of them had dared leave the house in case Rachel delivered their next task, but the vindictive bitch had left them stewing for over twenty-four hours, wondering what last task they'd have to compete in.

It had given them plenty of time to think about - and hesitantly discuss - the fact that now both of them were playing to win so that they could spare the other the final humiliation. Each had tentatively suggested the other just quit, and save them both from having to do this. But each had also reasoned that the final humiliation was likely to be even worse, and if nothing else, their shared humiliations had strangely brought them even closed together. Neither wanted to imagine the other experiencing what diabolical and fiendish last task Rachel had planned for the loser.

Then, this morning, the note had arrived, along with an address. They'd had to read it three times just to make sure they weren't reading it wrong. Sadly, they were not.

Standing at the front of the club though, they were not left to contemplate this for long. Within only two minutes of them arriving in the club, a tall thin man in a tight leather outfit hurried over to them. Completely bald with the exception of single strip of short hair in a quasi-Mohawk fashion, his tanned complexion contrasted with the rooms beyond that looked like they'd never seen the sun.

"Tanya and Mitchell I assume?" he asked, dispensing with the pleasantries and immediately assuming a business-like tone.

"Ye... yes." Mitchell said, hesitantly.

"We were told to expect you." The man answered primly, in an almost comically fussy manner that seemed bizarrely out of place considering the acts of wanton sex occurring behind him.

Tanya and Mitchell looked at each other.

"We... were sent for something."

Tanya dropped to her knees and momentarily cast around on the floor looking for the piece of paper she'd dropped.

"Oh, don't worry about that!" the man said, dismissing Tanya's feeble attempts, and waving a hand in the direction of a large stage that seemed to be the focal point of several distinct open areas.

Even in the darkness, Tanya could make out some equipment that seemed to have been set up on the stage.

"We have been paid in advance, and everything is setup." The man looked at them both brightly, and showed the first sign of real emotion.

"When we advertised your little show, there were a lot of people rather interested to see how two... well... let's just call you novices... would fare in ol' "Paddling Patsy" "

Tanya looked slightly nonplussed. "'Paddling Patsy?'"

The man, proudly dressed in tight leather and with pants that did everything short of actual exposure in terms of prominently framing his cock, somehow managed to look sheepish.

"Well, just my pet name for our spanking machine. It's been set to two-player mode, and... umm", he coughed, "the record is currently seventy spanks.

He looked at them seriously for a moment. "Although I'm sure I don't have to warn you that the man who resisted that long had several goes in the weeks leading up. His ass was, well, acclimatized to the treatment that the spanking machine dishes out."

He held out an arm towards the stage, indicating that Tanya and Mitchell should make their way towards it without further delay.

Reluctantly, Tanya and Mitchell walked slowly on, with their strange host following closely behind.

The club began to envelope them as the entrance receded behind them. The noises, sexual, primal, erotic, bombarded them from all sides.

"You will be strapped into restraints," The host said, as if discussing something as innocent as the way to get to a local restaurant, "and then the spanking machine will alternate spanks on your exposed, naked bottoms."

Tanya and Mitchell both turned at the same time to look intently at the host.

"Oh, you'll be quite naked, I assure you," he said, happily, "and just to make things more interesting, the spanking machine will throw in a random delay between each spank."

Mitchell groaned.

"Yes, yes, it certainly makes it harder to prepare oneself for the next one!" the host added, playfully nudging Mitchell on his shoulders.

Tanya looked to one side, and saw a woman in a cage, sitting on a vibrator, while seven other men and women sat around her, drinking, chatting, objectifying the caged woman and treating her like a piece of furniture. As Tanya watched on, the woman climaxed noisily, and seem to come out of a trance as her body shook with the physical exertions of the orgasm.

Would that be her? A piece of meat for others to visually feast on? A piece of furniture to be used, to be looked at, to be stripped of her humanity for the sole purpose of others sexual gratification?

Tanya closed her eyes and imagined her own experience on the webcam, climaxing uncontrollably as her body betrayed her, knowing others were watching her every spasm and hearing her every moan.

"So," the man was continuing, "what will happen is that you will each receive spanks in turn. The game ends when one of you can't take it any more and cries out for it to stop! Simplicity itself, really!"

"Give up Tanya," Mitchell said, ignoring the host, "let me win so I can choose to take the ultimate humiliation myself! You don't have to do this Tanya."

Tanya took Mitchell's hand, and squeezed gently, "Would you give up so I could take the ultimate humiliation?"

Mitchell shook his head vigorously, "Of course not!"

Tanya smiled. "And that's why I can't surrender either."

"This is insane! This is my fault Tanya, let me pay the price, please!"

Tanya just sighed, and fell silent as they covered the remaining distance to the stairs leading up to the stage.

As they reached them, the host draped his arms around their shoulders in something resembling a friendly fashion.

"Well, that was quite the delightful little exchange," he said, before pausing for a moment and looking at them both in turn, "but right now... I'll be taking those clothes of yours, please."

Tanya felt like with those simple words, a hundred eyes swiveled to immediately check her out. A hush began to spread across the room, as the realization began to sweep over people that the main entertainment for tonight had finally arrived.

Tanya and Mitchell - the soon-to-be victims of Ol' Paddling Patsy - had arrived to see who could endure the most. And the bitter reality of it all was that the prize for taking the most, was the prize of choosing an even deeper humiliation still to be announced...

**********

Stripped naked, Tanya and Mitchell stumbled up on to the stage, both half-heartedly covering their most private of parts, although already have resigned themselves to the fact that any hint of modesty had well and truly been taken from them.

The host had casually disposed of their clothes in a bag, which had been whisked away out of sight. Mitchell had never felt more nude and exposed than he did right now.

In front of the growing audience, there were two tall metal stands with noticeable restraints for their hands, placed up at the same level as obvious neck constraints.

Tanya gulped as she also saw a third construct on wheels that lay innocently to the side. It seemed about half the height of a typical adult, and gave the appearance of simply being a pole with a large paddle attached. A power cord ran out of the base of the pole, which also sported four small wheels for mobility.

Mitchell looked at Tanya, as their host encouraged them onwards towards the stands. Naked, exposed, and intensely conscious of the buzzing crowd eagerly waiting their further humiliation, they both could already visualize themselves locked into the stocks, with the paddle thwacking away at their defenseless, restrained backsides.

For both of them, past experiences in the stocks had not gone well. Tanya had been pelted with tomatoes, while Mitchell had been drenched in something even worse.

"Tanya!" Mitchell half-shouted, over the noise of the club, "look, just give up, okay? Surrender now."

Tanya returned his look, and defiantly shook her head.

Mitchell persisted, "Tanya, give up, let me take the point." He took her hand, and stared at her earnestly. "I'll win, and I'll pick myself to take the ultimate humiliation. Please!"

Tanya shook her head again though, and within moments their host had successfully negotiated them to the restraints.

Before Mitchell could continue his case, they both found themselves leaning forward slightly, and the cold hard touch of the metal on their necks told them in no uncertain terms that there was no turning back now.

She had to win, Tanya thought, as she felt her hands guided to the handcuffs, and expertly locked in with a minimum of fuss. As she stole a sideways glance at her boyfriend, similarly compromised and already closing his eyes in preparation for the first spank, she gave him a small smile.

For all his faults, and for all the many ways in which this was entirely his doing, Tanya couldn't deny that she loved Mitchell. Insanely, and with a defiance and bulldog spirit that seen her through many a challenge, she was now determined that she would win. That she would claim that vital tiebreaking point, and send herself to the Ultimate Humiliation. Even if for no other reason than the fact that Mitchell's paid more. It was a bizarre thought, and an insane rationale, but this was a bizarre and insane scenario.

Tanya looked out on to the audience. There were congregating around the front, finding their tables, and taking their seats with an intense focus that completely disarmed Tanya's defenses.

There were men and women, half-hidden in the shadows, possibly some of whom knew Tanya and Mitchell in their past lives. Tanya gritted her teeth. Could one of her old friends from School be out there, right now, staring back at her naked tits hanging down from her half-bent body? Could one of Mitchell's old drinking buddies be right now staring at Mitchell's helpless cock, semi-erect through the erotic embarrassment that he was undoubtedly now feeling.

There was a strange feeling of the calm before the storm. Here she was, strapped in, completely nude, and the object of intense scrutiny by an unknown crowd of what were hopefully strangers. Her sweet, round derriere tingled in fearful anticipation of the treatment it was about to receive.

The host now walked in front of them, casually making sure that everything was in readiness. Once he was satisfied that each of them was perfectly placed for the machine's lavish attentions, he looked up brightly.

"Well, pretty simple really. We're here and you're there. The machine will continue to spank you in turns, with a little random delay to spice things up and get you guessing as to when the next tender loving touch will occur. Once one of you has had enough, just scream 'I'm a big sissy!' at the top of your voice, and its game over!"

Tanya looked at the host. "'I'm a big sissy?'" she replied, arching an eyebrow.

The host shrugged. "Well, that's not our usual safe word, but it's the one she insisted on." He said, indicating Rachel with a thumb over his shoulder.

"Of course," Tanya thought, "what else could it possibly have been."

********

Thwack.

The first spank landed without warning on Mitchell's unprotected backside, and caused a high-pitched yelp of surprise. The spank was hard and sharp, and almost propelled him forward were it not for the stands they were fixed to.

Tanya looked across and saw the grimace on his face. I'm next, she thought, her body already trembling slightly in anticipation of the impending blow.

She looked ahead, and set her jaw in a determined fashion. She wasn't going to show any pain or fear to Rachel, she'd deny her at least that.

She instinctively clenched her naked buttocks, and then closed her eyes as she her heart began to race.

And yet no blow came. She opened her eyes after a few seconds more had passed, and for a brief crazy moment, she hoped that maybe the machine had...

Thwack.

The machine landed it's first blow on Tanya's unclenched ass, and all thoughts of denying Rachel any sign of pain went out of the window.

"Ouch!" she cried, as her stinging ass cheeks sent shockwaves through her senses even after the impact.

Tanya looked out on to the audience as her mind raced with the pain of the very first strike, and saw in their eyes a strange mix of interest and pleasure. Interest at seeing how these two newcomers to the kinky arts could handle such a formidable machine. Pleasure at the erotic mix of sexuality and pain.

For Tanya, who had never even dreamed that such a club could exist before tonight, it felt like she was being stripped of any identify and just turned into some sexual play toy for others to objectify and experiment on. It was - to her straight-laced mind - one of the most shameful feelings she'd ever experienced. And Rachel had ensured that Tanya had experienced an awful lot over the past week or so.

It had only been a few days since Tanya's backside had received Rachel's tender loving care via the black dildo, and the first strike of the spanking machine had already reopened the lingering soreness that Tanya still felt from that.

Mitchell knew his still-sore ass was up next for punishment. He tried breathing in quicker, to see if that would make the pain somehow less. He'd counted the number of seconds between his first spank and Tanya's, and had already forgotten about the random nature of the blows. So he was still preparing himself mentally when the machine suddenly sprang into life again.

Thwack.

"Shit!" Mitchell called out, caught off-guard. His ass was now burning, even more so than his face. He'd never been spanked in his life, other than a few playful strikes from Tanya when he'd teased her a little too much. This was nothing like that.

He too made the mistake of looking out into the audience, and groaned as he realized the kind of exhibition he was putting on for these people.

Tanya flinched, and squirmed in the stocks.

There was no loud cheering or laughter from the audience, and in a strange way this was even more disconcerting. No, these people weren't like the crowd at Mitchell's milking. The quiet, intense focus on their humiliation actually managed to make the shame even worse. There was no noise to lose yourself in, just the singular sense of white-hot soreness coming from their spanked derrieres.

She steeled herself for another hit, and found that she was holding her breath. She couldn't couldn't hold her breath forever though. It was as she was expelling the air in one long gasp that the machine chose to deliver its next verdict on Tanya's helpless backside.

Thwack.

"Arggh!!"

The random delay was what made the machine so diabolical. The uncertainty of the next strike, combined with it's inevitable impact and the ache coming from their bottoms already, was causing Tanya and Mitchell to strain and tense their bodies so much that they were exhausted just from predicting the blows.

Thwack.

Mitchell grunted and seethed, his hands clenched in shame.

Thwack.

Tanya twisted and turned, her face contorting under the humiliating treatment.

Thwack.

Thwack.

Thwack.

"I'm a big sissy! I'm a big sissy! Please, I'm a big sissy!"

Tanya gasped, and twisted her head.

Mitchell's face was a picture of picture of shock at what he'd just done. Caught up in the moment, and with the last blow still ringing in his ears and flashing through his body, he'd just blurted it out without even thinking.

From where he was standing, next to the machine, with a perfect view of their bright red bottoms, the host casually leaned over and flicked a switch. The machine fell dead.

"No..." Mitchell said, realizing too late what he'd said purely out of instinct, "No, I take it back. Start up the machine. I'm not a big sissy!"

Rachel walked over, slowly, her heel strikes echoing around the full yet silent room. Behind her, Mitchell could see the amused looks of the club goers. Even in the strange red-tinged light, he could read in their faces the sense of failure that he felt for not having even survived six spanks for the spanking machine. For caving in, and losing to his girlfriend, in such a short, shameful, humiliating brief amount of time.

"I didn't mean it..." Mitchell blabbed, shaking his head, "turn it back on!"

Rachel shook her head, as she came face to face with the shamed boyfriend.

"Sorry Mitchell, but I think you just told everyone here the big old truth. You..." Rachel ran a finger gently over his face, "... are a big...", taking his chin in her hands, and lifting his face slightly so she had perfect eye contact, "... sissy!"

"No, I..."

Rachel let go of his face, and marched over to Tanya.

"Well, congratulations Tanya." Rachel gave her a strange look. The sheer contempt and boiling hatred that she normally looked at her with was oddly gone, and replaced by something that could also be mistaken for pride. "You won, and to the victor the spoils."

She nodded her head at the host, who promptly began to undo their restraints, while finally an appreciative round of applause wafted up from the assembled audience. Somehow, that embarrassed Mitchell even more.

"So, I'll give you a day or two to consider who you want..." Rachel didn't get to finish her sentence before Tanya interrupted.

"Me. I'll take the final humiliation. It'll be me."

Rachel paused, looked at her hard, and then shrugged. "Okay then." She said, simply. "Tanya it is."