Rachel's Game: Tanya vs. Mitchell

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Beside them, Mitchell hung his head in utter defeat.

ACT SEVEN

==========

The car stopped without warning, the sudden application of brakes causing Tanya to jerk forward on the smooth leather of the back seat. The seat belt dug into her momentarily, making her grunt in surprise, yet nevertheless saved her from further injury. That said, Tanya reflected in a moment of mad calm, the sudden stop probably meant that she was about to suffer something for worst than mere physical discomfort.

As Rachel sighed contentedly in the driver's seat, Tanya forced herself to twist her head and look out of the window. Staring back at her, in all it's old-fashioned glory, was the front of the high school where Tanya spent five relatively humiliation-free years. The very same high school where Tanya and Mitchell had met for the first time, so many years ago.

Tanya closed her eyes, and dropped her head down before opening them slowly again, as the realization of Rachel's final humiliating task materialized with crystal clear clarity in her mind. As she contemplated what was inevitably about to happen, her eyes couldn't help but focus on the motley collection of gear that she' d had to fetch on her last task, and now sat waiting for her on the next seat.

Tanya had probably done worse things than what Rachel was about to make her do, but they had at least been in front of strangers. This... Oh God... this was an entirely different level of shame.

"Right," Rachel said, leaning around in the driver's seat to face a clearly dejected Tanya.

"Now, I happen to know you love-birds weren't intending on attending your School Reunion tonight," Rachel wagged a finger disapproving, "now, now, it's important to keep up with old friends!"

Tanya just gulped, as the seconds began to count down to when Rachel would undoubtedly send her on her way to what would completely end her past life.

"And likewise, I'm sure your old friends will love to know what you've become." There was an evil glint in Rachel's eyes as she said that.

"I've even arranged for a very special outfit that will make you the most talked about woman at the whole reunion." Rachel paused for a moment to fish a piece of paper out of her handbag, looked at it briefly, smirked uncontrollably, and then thrust it into Tanya's unwilling hands.

"So, your job is simple. Get changed into the outfit you so carefully collected yesterday, strut your slutty self into that reunion, and read out my short little speech from the stage. And then your night is finished... almost too simple!"

"What... what if I don't?" Tanya whispered, her dull eyes briefly sparking with rebellion.

"Yeah," Mitchell chimed in, "there are two of us and only one of you!" hope flaring up even if only for a split second.

Rachel merely laughed.

"Wonderful deduction, my dear Mitchell. Of course, that's always been the case and yet here we are anyway." She looked at them with deadly seriousness.

"As has always been the case Mitchell, I have the ultimate insurance policy."

Both Mitchell and Tanya groaned, and looked at each other as defeat once again swept away their brief resistance.

"Should Tanya not complete the task given to her, then a series of emails will be sent to all your friends and family. Both Tanya's and Mitchell's." Rachel said, making sure to pronounce every syllable as if it were a dagger to be driven deeper into their hearts, "and while the text may not be that interesting, the attachments on the other hand... oh my, the attachments!"

Rachel leaned closer to the two and started ticking off items on her fingers.

"Videos of Mitchell cumming in front of men, wearing a bucket of semen, parading around in women's clothing at a hardware store, and a whole host of sexy little webcam videos he delightfully produced for me earlier."

Rachel then switched over to her other hand.

"And for Tanya's family? Videos of her stripping at a comic book store, flaunting her embarrassingly naked body at Comic Con, being vibrated to orgasm for the world to see, and generally being the kind of dirty bitch slut a proud mother and father simply don't expect their daughter to grow up to be!"

"So, Tanya, you can go out their and humiliate yourself one more time in front of your old School friends, or you can have the entire catalogue of embarrassments posted to both your families! You'll be compromised either way, but Mitchell's tattered dignity might still be salvaged in some small way..."

With that ultimatum delivered, there simply wasn't anything else to say or retort with.

Her fate sealed, Tanya let the long rain coat she'd used to cover her body slip off on to the floor of the car's back seats. Then, with long, slow deliberate movements and futilely tried to delay the inevitable, she slipped on her new costume, opened the door of the car, and let the cold night air strike her mostly naked body.

The weather outside was like a slap in the face, but in truth it was nothing compared to what was to come.

Looking one more time at her boyfriend, and with a weak smile that was returned by Mitchell with an expression of complete helplessness, Tanya stepped out, and walked unsteadily towards the entrance of the School Reunion.

Inside, the party had already started...

*********

Katy Masters sat at the reception desk, her bright floral dress with the cheerful "Welcome Back!" smiley face sticker placed at a jaunty angle. Her ensemble was completely at odds with the look of horror on her face, as Tanya walked robotically into view and presented herself at the desk.

Tanya tried not to look at Katy, who she'd gone to School with for several years, and had probably teased at one point or another for being more than slightly overweight.

"Tanya.", Tanya squeaked, holding out a trembling hand for the name badge that would let her into the hall where the Reunion was taking place.

"Tanya... Tanya Carmichael?!" Katy said, as she stared gob-smacked at the humiliated woman standing in front of her.

Tanya smiled bravely, as she looked down at the list of name badges left at the table and tried to find her own, desperate to end this current encounter, but equally well aware that much worse was still to come.

There weren't many name badges left. Tanya closed her eyes as she realized what that meant. It meant that nearly everyone was here, behind those doors, and about to get an eyeful of Tanya Carmichael that would last them a lifetime.

Her name badge stared up at her, and Tanya felt strangely detached from the name that was scrawled on it. "Tanya Carmichael". That sounded like a decent, upstanding, hard-working member of the community. Not a woman wearing a pig snout, trying desperately to ignore the intense sensation of the clothes pegs that were the only thing covering her nipples, while the pink Little Mermaid panties made her feel like some immature prepubescent.

She reached down to pick up the name badge, as Katy spluttered over the very existence of the woman in front of her. Her hands, secured with handcuffs, fumbled with the name badge for a few attempts, before she finally picked it up. It was then that she realized that she had nothing except her panties to pin it to anyway.

Looking at Katy, Tanya just shrugged, no other options available to her except for the most humiliating one possible, and gently attached the name badge to the front of her underwear.

"You... you can't... can't go in... there! Dressed like... That!" Katy gasped.

Tanya had no response, but simply squared her shoulders, and with her name proudly displayed over the pink-panties-clad pussy, she turned and walked dream-like towards the main auditorium entrance.

In a dream-like state, Tanya opened the wide doors, and the noise from the reunion inside struck her like a wave.

"My name is Tanya Carmichael" Tanya whispered to herself, as she took a first step inside. The music blared away, and a hundred animated conversations formed a low hum in the background.

"My name is Tanya Carmichael." Tanya whispered again, taking a second step.

Nearby, a gaggle of women paused their conversation and turned in shock. Tanya recognized a few of them as girls on her old basketball team that had since travelled further afield. Mouths hung open as Tanya - the tall red-headed guard at their old High School basketball team - walked slowly past, eyes fixed firmly on the stage, in panties, clothes-pegs, handcuffs and a pigs-snout.

"T... Tanya?!" Amanda Mitchelson blurted out.

Tanya turned briefly, and half-smiled at her old friend.

"My name is Tanya Carmichael." Tanya whispered again.

Her footsteps began to ring around the hall as conversation died away and the music came to a sudden halt. Her presence was causing a ripple effect. As the ripple travelled, sentences were cut off, eye contact between friends was lost, and everyone just turned to stare at who - and most importantly in what - had just arrived to spice up proceedings.

The clothes pegs bounced up and down a little on her nipples, their unforgiving pressure causing Tanya to occasionally grimace as her sensitive areole bore the brunt of Rachel's fashion choices. She was obscene, Tanya knew that. She was parading herself around in front of a hundred of her graduating class, like a dirty slut.

She broke her gaze from the stage for a moment, and cast a quick, embarrassed look around. Tanya could see in the eyes of the men a certain wanton lust that made her quiver. Then she looked at some of the women, and what she saw was even worse. Contempt, laughter, mockery and disgust. All sautéed in just a trace of jealousy, as the women could see that their expensive dresses and hours of make-up were being trumped by some harlot in panties and bondage gear.

Tanya looked back to the stage, as the words came floating across the room to burn their way into her mind.

"Slut!"

"Whore!"

"That's Tanya - what an absolute tramp!"

Tanya walked on. The stage was near now. The heat of the lights blasted down on her, and the hall was a wild mix of denouncement, wolf whistles and cat calls.

There was no-one on the stage, but there was a microphone. That was Tanya's ultimate destination.

As she walked on, she could feel the handcuffs around her wrists. They weren't uncomfortable, but they were a sign of her bondage. That she wasn't a free woman. That she did this because she was owned.

Tanya stepped lightly on to the stage and made her way to the microphone without any further fuss.

Then she turned to face her audience. They were still staring at her. Incredibly, no-one had come up yet to drag her away. The reunion committee simply seemed to stunned to do anything right now, and at least the male-half of the audience was secretly enjoying her humiliation too much for someone to break with the pack and try and cover her up. Looking out on to the faces of the men, she saw the boys she'd gone to school with. Some of them she'd wanted, some of them them had wanted her, and some of them were geeks and losers that she'd steered well clear off. Many of them, outwardly expressing their disgust to their own partners, nevertheless couldn't take their eyes off Tanya for all that supposed "disgust".

She could feel their eyes all over her. She could feel their gaze drill into her panties, feel them follow each sway and movement of the clothes pegs hanging off her nipples, feel them drawn to the pig's snout that covered her nose, and fantasize about the handcuffs that restrained her hands.

Tanya just stood there for a moment, being slowly consumed by this ultimate humiliation in front of everyone who had known her at School.

A light was already setup to shine on the stage, presumably for speeches that would have been delivered later in the evening. Instead, they highlighted Tanya and her final, total, unconditional surrender to the humiliations that Rachel had deemed appropriate for her.

She went to speak, but then paused for a moment. Tanya looked at the handcuffs. They symbolized something. Her bondage? Her lack of freedom?

Looking back up at the audience though, Tanya had a moment of clarity amidst the insanity of her current predicament. Had she ever been free? She looked out at the women who'd spent hours getting ready for tonight, fearful of being judged by their peers. She thought about her life at her job - a job she'll undoubtedly lose when the events of tonight spread around the community - and thought about the hours of drudgery and stress. Then she looked back out of the crowd.

"My name..." she started, hesitantly, "My name was Tanya Carmichael. But I am now Bitch Slut. I am owned by another woman, who is better than me in every way." Her voice strangely grew in confidence as the words spilled out.

Fumbling with her handcuffs, she nonetheless managed to retrieve a small marker pen stuffed into her panties, and flipped the lid off. As the audience watched in shock, Tanya scribbled the words "owned" on her tummy. The writing was messy given the handcuffs and the fact she was writing backwards, but nevertheless the sentiment was clear.

"I am here tonight to humiliate myself, because that is what I deserve."

The light shone down on her, nearly blinding her, but she could still see. Maybe not the crowd in front of her, but she could now see her future.

"I now know I'm a bitch slut, and that humiliation and shame are my natural states of being."

Pausing again for a moment, she opened her mouth, but no further words came out. Then, with a quiet, shy look, she simply added "Thank you for listening." and walked off the stage.

There was no applause, no polite acknowledgement of her speech, but it was most certainly the case that she'd held their attention like no other speaker in that hall had ever managed in the past.

*********

Tanya staggered out of the School Reunion, her total abject humiliation now completed for every single one of her old school friends to see. Her mind was a sea of conflicting emotions.

Fear, self-loathing, and a feeling of red-hot embarrassment all competed with something else. Something deeper. Something more primal and primitive.

Lust? A feeling of wanton surrender that somehow almost... bizarrely... indescribably... felt... comfortable?

She been stripped back. Not literally, in the sense of clothes being more of a hindrance and a help, but rather metaphysically. Rachel had removed all of the pride, all of the career aspirations, all of the sense of trying to fit into her social circles, and left Tanya with, well, nothing. Nothing except the very skin she inhabited, and a sense of living from one moment to the next. Tomorrow was an eternity away. Next week may as well be another life time from now.

As she stumbled towards the car, she could hear people following her. Comments echoed from the entranceway, and danced through the chill night air.

"What a slut!"

"Oh my God, what the FUCK just happened?!"

"Is she ill? Is she fucking crazy?!"

Tanya didn't look back. She didn't stop to see the incredulous expressions on her old friends' faces, as she just focused on one foot being placed in front of the other, in something approximating a walk.

There were women laughing, loudly. Men, already loaded up with alcohol, were wolf-whistling and making suggestions that would have previously shocked Tanya.

A slew of opportunities for quick fucks, slow fucks, and gang fucks were thrown her way, but onwards she walked, in a daze and strangely immune to it all.

She reached the car. The door was opened for her from the inside, and a clearly concerned Mitchell peered out.

Tanya's mouth flickered for a moment in the faintest traces of a smile.

"It's done." She said, simply.

Without waiting for an invitation, she climbed into the back seat of the car, and looked at Rachel calmly. The brunette woman turned around, studied her for what seemed like an eternity, and then grunted to herself before nodding in a wordless acknowledgement of the request.

Tanya then took off the pig snout covering her nose, and removed the clothes pegs from the sensitive nipples, breathing in deeply as a short burst of pain radiated through her breasts. She didn't cry out though.

"Tanya..." Mitchell started, his words coming in fits and bursts as he tried to find something suitable to say, "Thank you... Thank you... for... well..."

Tanya just smiled now, and seat-belted herself in as Rachel slowly pulled the car out on the road and away from the horde of onlookers and their mobile phones that had begun to congregate around.

"You saved me..." Mitchell continued, shaking his head in amazement, "and after everything I..."

"Everything we did." Tanya corrected him, before he could finish.

"Tanya, I... I love you!" Mitchell just blurted it out, as if the words had come directly from his heart and completely bypassed his brain.

For the first time in a long time, Tanya laughed. A sweet, long laugh, with a mad feeling of having found her sense of belonging.

"I love you too Mitchell." She replied.

Mitchell shook his head one more time, and then seemed to have a sudden moment of clarity.

"Tanya. Will you marry me?" he asked, simply and without any more fuss.

Tanya looked at Mitchell for a second, and then turned to head to patiently wait for permission from her mistress.

Rachel glanced at the her in the rear view mirror, as she settled into a steady cruise in the sparse night time traffic.

Raising an eyebrow, Rachel seemed to consider the request for a few moments, before rolling her eyes in mock resignation.

"Oh, okay, fine. You can get married, I suppose." Rachel drummed her fingers on the steering wheel as Mitchell and Tanya looked at each other with excitement.

"After all," Rachel added, almost as an afterthought and more to herself than either of the two lovebirds, "I suppose a good mistress might try their best to ensure their pets lead fulfilling lives."

She looked back sternly one more time though.

"Just remember though, who gets to wear the pants in this relationship!"

Tanya and Mitchell shyly smiled and said in perfect unison, "Yes Mistress. Of course Mistress. Anything you say Mistress."

Grudgingly satisfied with the clear tone of obedience in their voices, Rachel turned back to the small task of driving the car, and the otherwise nondescript vehicle slowly disappeared out of sight and into the shadowy darkness of a rather unusual night.

THE END.