Rachel's Love Potion Pt. 05

Story Info
Joanna and Knox hit it off better than Rachel had dreamed.
10.1k words
4.61
10.9k
6

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/09/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Svalbarding
Svalbarding
1,288 Followers

The rest of the slumber party was soooooo much fun! Sooo much. So much. Really.

I'll say this: nothing makes you quite so self-conscious about what you must look like getting fucked by your best friend than watching him sticking it to your second best friend over and over again. I couldn't even say how much sex I watched those two have over the next few days. Once he'd gotten his wiener wet, the floodgates were opened. Literally. I don't wanna get all graphic or anything, so I'll just say it the way Knox said it: he made her pussy gush like a fire hydrant that sprayed fish juice.

I don't even want to think about what that means, and I certainly resent the tired stereotype that women's vaginas smell like fish, but I think it at least sums up my point. And I guess, after days and days of my front row seat to the Joanna's Leaky Pussy Show, OK, maybe there's a very, very minor likeness.

So yay. I did it, hooked up my two best friends and made a new couple. That was something to feel good about. They certainly felt good about it. Like,really good. Like, almost so good I wanted to ask if they wouldn't mind giving it a rest for a while so they could explore some other aspect of their budding relationship. Like, literally any other aspect. Whenever one of them got that gleam in their eye, I'd do my gentle best to steer conversations to help them bond on a personality level. You know, over the kinds of things that brought people together, like sports, or pop culture. Religion. Their stances on impeachment.

They did not take my bait. At one point, I started keeping a timer on my phone to track how long they were going between one sexual escapade to the next. Sleep aside, their best was a period where they went an hour and nine minutes because Knox wanted to focus on an episode of his dumb show; then he thought listening to her beg him to fuck her again was so funny he made her stew for a bit.

I mostly tried to stay out of the way. My phone had been left behind back at my house, and it felt rude to walk out in the middle of our little party to retrieve it. So I tidied up, exercised, spent some time tending Knox's hydroponic herb garden, where he grew many of his own alchemical ingredients. I asked if they wanted to have the place to themselves , but the two insisted that I stay and hang out with them. Every time I offered. Every time.

We finally finished Knox's little zombie show, thank gosh. Good thing there wasn't a quiz, because other than Rick and Coral, I couldn't name a single other character. Joanna and I found our long-discarded clothes, the first time we'd worn a stitch in days, each hugged Knox goodbye, and left. He groped Joanna's ass when she hugged him. Not mine, though. Which, I guess, was good. Friends probably shouldn't grope friends' asses. Even if they were so used to it that it would be sort of weird that they didn't.

"I finally get it," she said back at my house. The air smelled so good in here. Hardly even a whiff of jizz. "I couldn't at first, not at all. Not even close. But I get it now."

"Get... what?"

"You and Knox."

I crossed my legs not at all defiantly. "Get what?"

"I mean... the magic."

I froze. That was top secret! How on earth did she know? Sure, if you started opening books in his study and found the one that screams its text aloud as you read it, or noticed that the view out the windows showed the world two seconds in the future, or god forbid stumbled upon the dread wraith Primek, Defiler of Strays in the linen closet without knowing the safe word...

"Magic? I have no idea what you're talking about. Definitely no magic that I've ever seen over there, and even less that I had any part in creating." Yeesh, if she found out I'd tried and failed to give her a potion to make her obsessed with Knox, she'd freak!

She cocked her head, not buying my innocence for a heartbeat. "I meant his cock, Rach. The things he can do with his hands? What the hell are you even talking about?"

Oh, so she hadn't discovered his vocation as a warlock. What a relief! Wait, what? "His hands?"

"You don't have to keep playing dumb any more, OK? I get it. Yeah, maybe the guy is kind of a selfish douche, but man. I almost want to go back over for another round right now. But I know I don't need to tell you that, eh?"

"No, yeah, totally." I rearranged the cushions on the end of the sofa for a moment. "Though, like, that's not really why we're friends. You know that, right?"

"Riiiight, sure," Joanna said, laughing and patting my knee.

I sighed. There was no point trying to explain the deep, rich, multitudinous reasons Knox and I clicked. I had in fact learned the word multitudinous while journaling about my newfound friendship one day, just to try to better capture what was in my heart. I'd never had to look up words to describe things between Joanna and I.

Oh, well. Not like anything could come between me and Knox.

"You're sure you don't wanna hang out?"

"I mean... what would we do?" said Knox. In the background, I could hear a sound that could only be someone gagging. No doubt Joanna, and no doubt on his schwing-schwong. I rolled my eyes. She didn't even know that the gagging sound is one of Knox's turn-offs, unless he's goofing around and playing that game we play where we see who can hold their breath the longest. I use his cock in my throat to prove I'm not breathing, and he's on the honor system. Even so, I always win.

(Sweetheart that he is, he probably lets me win just to make me feel good.)

"I don't know. I was thinking we could hit the pool? I know it's--"

"It's sixty-something out, Rach."

"--sixty-something out..." I glared at the phone. "But I could turn on the heater, and as long as we stay in the shallow end..."

"Yeah, I think I'll pass. Jo's over, and she's refining her blowjob skills, and I mean... she's not going to get better if she doesn't practice."

"Oh. Yeah, that makes sense. I mean, if you want, you could come over here, and I could, you know, do that for you. You know I know what I'm doing."

"Um, maybe tomorrow? Sorry, it's just... she's so... oh fuck, she's..."

I drummed my fingers. Knox was pretty insensible when he was coming, and it always took him a minute to screw his head back on. In the meantime, I could hear Joanna hamming it up, wailing and moaning at who knows what. Nobody had an orgasm fromgiving a blowjob. Something like that really would take magic, and Knox had told me a hundred times he didn't squander his power doling out pleasure to others. Not even me. I felt proud to have a friend who held himself to such a strict code, despite how much he must want to do nice things for me.

"Sorry about that. Anyway, I'll let you go. Jo and I are going to head to The Dancing Bear, see if she can't pick up a few techniques. Girl's got a long way to go."

"Oh, that sounds fun!" I lied, but very enthusiastically. Maybe he'd pick up on the interest in my voice and--

"So we'll see you later," he said.

"Yeah, see you--" The line went dead. "Tomorrow?"

"Wow, Ian really kicked you out?" I asked Joanna tomorrow when she strode right into my house without even knocking, reeking of Knox's cum and with sex hair very much in evidence. Without Knox.

"Locks changed and everything. Fucking bastard."

"Oh man, Jo, I'm so sorry. Did he say why?"

There was a pause. "I guess one his friends saw... Knox told you we went to a strip club, right? I thought I heard him say something to you when we were heading out, but my bell was rung pretty good. I really need to find out what that guy eats to make his jizz taste so fucking incredible."

OH. It suddenly clicked. DancingBare. I'd thought it might be some kind of petting zoo. The disclusion stung marginally less. "Yeah, I think he mentioned it."

"So yeah, looks like one of Ian's buddies was there, and... he passed word right along, like the good little bitch boy he is."

"Oh no! Ian went that far off the deep end just because you went to a booby bar to have a few drinks with a guy? Man, that's harsh. You already broke up. That seems like quite the overreaction."

Another pause. "Well... I wasn't just... having drinks."

I gasped. "Were you doing drugs?! Joanna, you should know better than to--"

"I was dancing."

Joanna had interrupted me, and had spoken so softly I wasn't sure I heard her. "Come again?"

"I said, I was dancing. Like, on a stage. With a pole. Well,near a pole. I don't really know dick about pole dancing."

I did. I'd learned it, just for Knox, just because it cheered him up to see my naked legs swinging on chrome. But no, I'd sat at home alone with my vibrator. "Since when did you know anything about strip dancing?"

"It's called striptease, and it's not like it's all that fucking hard. You just wiggle your parts and every thirty seconds or so take off another piece of clothing until you run out."

"You got nakey? Inpublic?! Joanna, that's so unlike you!" Not that she was a prude, but still, she closely associated skin concealment with dignity. I remember she'd broken up with a guy once because he'd asked her for a selfie with some cleavage. I knew she'd loosened up since then, but I didn't know she'd come completely unscrewed!

"Just what are you trying to say?" she said, a little frost in her voice. "Like I'm some kind of slut or something? You're the one who let him install webcams all over your house and stream your naked ass all over the internet."

"Those arenot on the internet!"

"That's not what Knox tells me."

He'd told me the same thing, but my hope that he'd been kidding was reaching an all-time middle. It was very hard to imagine him lying to my face, betraying my trust and shattering my dignity, but if he had, I'm sure he'd have a good reason for it. I mean, what kind of bestie would secretly rake in a bunch of money selling porn of their friend without even asking her? Heck, that would raise all sorts of questions, like if it had anything to do with why he'd gotten rid of all my old clothes, or why he made me dress like a trampy little slut, or why he switched off the cameras when he came over to fuck me. When you thought about it in that light, it would look like he wasn't my friend at all, but some monster, a depraved creep who got off on taking advantage of my affection for him to use me as a cash cow and a fuck toy.

It was laughable.

I said, "Look, I'm not accusing you of anything. I'm just... that's so..." Insane, I wanted to say. "Why did you do it? Did the mood just randomly strike you?"

"Rach, you know me. That mood would never, ever strike me."

"Well yeah, so..."

"So Knox wanted me to do it. So, after a little negotiation, I did it. That's it."

"Negotiation?"

"Oh come on, you know how the guy gets. He has a serious hard-on for pulling power trips. Like, literally. Pretty sure the less I'm into something, the more he likes it. And let's just say, I was super not into stripping."

"But like, if it's a negotiation, what'd you get out of it?"

"What do you think I got out of it? Same thing you always get for giving the dude what he wants. A little taste of that magic fucking cock of his. He said if I didn't get my ass up there, he'd... well, it doesn't matter. I did it, and fucking hell was it worth it. Hashtag yolo, hashtag no regrets."

"Joanna, you'rehomeless. How could it possibly be worth it just for some sex?"

"I'll land on my feet. I was thinking maybe Knox would wanna move in together. I mean, I'm basically his girlfriend, same as you. Not that I'd be super proud of having to pay my rent in pussy, but it's only until I'm back on my feet. Or if he likes things better that way. You think he'll take me in?"

"Move in...! Joanna, you two have only been dating for like a week!"

"Yeah, you're right. Maybe that is too desperate. Could I crash at your place for a few days? Would that be cool? I've been having fun with our guy, but I miss you like crazy, girl. Whaddaya say, got a little space for me?"

"Of course I do, Jo," I answered after a hesitation I hoped she didn't notice. "It'll be nice, hanging out with just the two of us."

"Two of us. Heck, I say we invite Knox over and start another slumber party, see if we can't double the subscribers to your cams!"

After clarifying that threesomes were absolutely off the table and being relieved to hear Joanna say the same, I managed to contact Ian and persuade him to let me come over and retrieve her stuff. Furniture was right out, but her clothes and personal effects were boxed up and waiting for me when I arrived. It was just as well. Aside from having no room for them in my place, I would have felt awkward stealing the couches and bed and table and whatnot out from under him. Even Joanna conceded she felt bad for the guy. It's one thing to get dumped out of the clear blue; it's another to find out your slightly frigid ex-girlfriend went out publicly stripping for the amusement of some rando while the corpse of your relationship was still warm. That was rough. There wasn't much I could say to him, so I did the nicest thing I could think to and came and went as quickly as I could. That was that.

I think Joanna was pretty surprised to find out that I really didn't own any "normal" clothes. "So it's not just getting dressed up to impress Knox? You really sit around the house dressed like... that?"

It was hard not to glare. "Knox got this for me. It was a present. All my clothes were."

"Yeah, but why couldn't you buy some sweats? Fuck, Rach, for what you have in your purse you could head to Walmart right now and buy a pack of plain white t-shirts, maybe even a pair of pants."

I took a deep breath. I didn't like being forced to explain my feelings for Knox. It all made perfect sense in my head, but as soon as I had to organize it into words and sentences, it was like trying to build a lego house, except with marbles instead of legos. "They're gifts, Jo. You don't know Knox like I do. It would hurt his feelings if I blew him off, and after all he's done for me, I couldn't do him like that."

She arched an eyebrow. "So... you two provide each other mutual sexual satisfaction, and somehow that obligates you to dress like his fuck slave?"

Admittedly, the outfit had literally come in packaging that labeled it as "harem girl attire," but it was so much more elegant than some cheesy bargain rack genie costume. Everything was soft and billowy fun and the perfect shade of green to complement my eyes. Sure, it was also totally see-through, but so what? It made Knox happy to see me in it, like it made me happy to see him in pretty much anything. The fact that he trusted me enough to share all of his fantasies with me was so lovable I teared up sometimes when I was dressing myself, hand to god. The sluttier it got, the more often it happened.

"Look, I'm fine with it, he's fine with it. Once you really get to know him, you'll understand."

"Well if he thinks he's throwing out all my clothes to dress me up like that, he'll get to know another side of me, too."

________________

"I feel like such a fucking skank in this thing," she complained the next day. We'd had a bonfire in my back yard, incinerating every last stitch of clothing she owned. She'd thrown a fit when he told her what he was going to do, but that hadn't stopped him. It hadn't even slowed him down. Honestly, after a whole night of sidelong judgy glances at my own clothes, I'd be lying if I said there wasn't a teensy tiny-ish part of me that got a little kick out of watching it all burn to ash, her precious sense of fashion superiority incinerated in a blaze of humiliation.

All right, maybe not so teensy. Sue me. I was still giving her a home, wasn't I?

The smell was surprisingly bad, but only one of my neighbors came out to demand an explanation, and the sight of Joanna and I in our dental floss bikinis went a long way toward explaining it to Mr. Gill's satisfaction. It was funny how much more he came around ever since Knox and I had gotten to be friends. The toast of the neighborhood, that guy.

"Well I think it's kind of cute," I rebutted, beaming my gratitude to Knox for the generous purchase. Honestly, it felt a little weird having him buy us matching bikinis, to say nothing of changing into them in front of him, but he was adjusting, same as us. I wasn't about to make it harder on him. I was glad to be back inside, though. It was chilly out.

"She can have mine," Joanna retorted.

Knox smirked, addressing his reply to her enormous jiggling bosoms. "And leave you high and dry in case the Swedish bikini team's recruiter stops by? I wouldn't dare."

"You think we got some contenders, eh?" She gave them an extra jiggle.

"I think one of you may be a few cup sizes shy, but maybe he'll let you put that velvet pussy to work and give you an honorable mention."

I laughed, but I didn't feel it. Joanna, however, had not given up on her sulk. "So what exactly am I supposed to do tomorrow? The day after?"

"I thought girls were all about wearing their friends' clothes. Isn't that a thing?"

"It's a thing when one of them doesn't have a wardrobe full of fetish slut wear."

I took a gentler tack. "Also, it doesn't really work when they don't wear the same size. She's actually a lot bigger than me."

"I'll say," said Knox, helping himself to a couple handfuls of her most prominent point of biggerness. I hadn't really meant to tear her down, but... having him think I did, for only a second, might have been nice.

"She's right though." Her bikini top was struggling to find the right place. There was a sweet spot where it covered ninety percent of her nipples, but off a millimeter in either direction, the thing slipped completely up or down. Maybe shewas wearing the same size as me. "Even if I was willing to wear that stuff, it's all so damned tight I couldn't squeeze into it."

"Give me a few days. A week tops. I'll round up some more outfits for you. Until then, you can make do."

"Make do? What the fuck does 'make do' mean?"

"Try to think of it as a bonus. This way, if I get horny and want to stick it in somebody, your cunt'll be the most accessible one. Tie-breaker goes to the biggest slut."

"Don't call me a slut," she said darkly.

"Oh, Jo. Fair enough, you're not a slut. Come on, Rachel. Let's go up to your room. I really want to fuck somebody, and it looks like Little Miss Not-Slut here isn't in the mood."

I perked up at the prospect of some alone time with him. It had been so long! "Sure, sounds--"

But I was cut off by Joanna throwing herself in his path, pressing her nearly naked body against him and smothering him in a rain of kisses. "But you said if I let you burn all my clothes that you'd come inside and give me a little somethin' somethin'. Come on, tell me you don't want me. You know I look crazy hot in this."

Did she ever. Not that I didn't look hot. That sounds so conceited! But I think most guys would agree, probably. Still, if we put it to a vote, neither of us had the least little doubt who would win. Maybe,maybe, I was prettier than her. She says so, at least, and I've heard people say the same. Still, those people usually said it as a consolation because she was still really pretty, and then... I mean, thoseboobs. Datass, as they say. She was exactly the kind of woman most guys -- Knox included -- fantasized about, the conventional curvy bombshell. She only lacked the blonde hair to be a shoe-in for that recruiter.

It didn't take her ten seconds to change his mind.

Knox gave me a friendly open-palm slap on my bare ass. "Hey, Slut Junior -- mind staying out here and keeping an eye on the fire while I throw your buddy a bone?"

"No, no -- you two have fun."

Jo waved over her shoulder as he herded inside. "See ya Slut Junior!"

Svalbarding
Svalbarding
1,288 Followers