Rachel's Love Potion Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know what you're getting at, but I hope you don't have your heart set on it. You're barking up the wrong tree. Me and Jo and you, in a threesome? Not gonna happen. She'll tell you the same." He frowned. I felt a little bad to dash his hopes, but come on. Knox, however, seemed to need more convincing, but I quickly cut him off. "Here, I'll text her. She can tell you herself."

I fished my phone out of the sofa cushions where it had disappeared when Knox was fucking me and brought up Joanna's name. I'd turned off notifications from her the day I'd kicked her out, but evidently that hadn't stopped her from sending dozens of messages imploring me to talk to her. I didn't feel good about it, but I reminded myself I had felt a lot less good about how things had been before I'd given her the boot.

you around? I began after unblocking her.

Almost instantly, my phone confirmed that she'd received it and was typing.yes, was all she said.

Ignoring the many pleas and questions from her prior texts, I pursued my agenda, holding the screen so Knox could see.on a scale from 1-10, how stoked would you be to 3some it up with me and Knox?

I crossed my legs, regarding my friend with a smile I couldn't quite keep the smugness out of as I awaited her answer. "Want to place a bet on whether she goes with one, zero, or some insanely huge negative number?"

Knox didn't reply. We sat, waiting, the message left on read. "So offended she's not even responding? Man, I didn't even consider that one. Maybe she's--"

The front door crashed open. Joanna stormed into the living room a moment later, and before I could even quip about Knox's misstep, she was on me. And I meanon me on me. Her body on my lap, her hands on my boobs, her lips on my lips. I squeaked in alarm, but it was quickly apparent that a little feeble squirming wasn't going to get her off of me. As kind of a tiny person, it took all my strength to finally shove her away, dumping her right on top of Knox's imaginary triangle.

"What's wrong?" she had the nerve to ask.

"What's wrong?! Jo, you just had yourtongue in mymouth!"

"You said you wanted me to--"

"I never said that! You were supposed to say no, like every other time some jerk has asked us!"

Knox snorted. "I'm some jerk now?"

"No, of course not, but--"

"I'm sorry, babe, but your text made it sound like you were inviting me."

"Well I was, sort of, but you weren't supposed to agree to it!"

"Now you tell me."

"Were you at Knox's? How did you even get over here naked?!"

"I took my clothes off by the door."

"In like half a second?!"

"Wasn't much by way of clothes."

"I can see that! Remember when you threw your naked body on top of me?!"

"Sure, but only because I thought you wanted me to!"

"Why would I--"

Knox stood up and stuck his fingers in his mouth, a piercing whistle following. "Ladies! Get a grip. Jesus, I've had both of your tongues in pretty much every conceivable place you could stick 'em and you don't see me losing my shit over it."

"You're a guy!" I snapped.

He planted a hand on my chest and shoved me down into the couch beside Joanna. "Rachel, I get that you're emotional right now, but you need to chill the fuck out. We're doing this foryou."

My jaw dropped. How could such a wonderful man be so obtuse? "For me? Forme?!"

"Yes, for you. Look, I was trying to be circumspect about it, but fine, I'll speak plainly. Jo and I are hitting it off great. She's insanely fuckalicious, and I'm the super-dick that she can't get enough of. It works. If it were up to me, I'd walk out right now with my favorite toy in hand and you wouldn't see me until I got bored of her. So probably never."

"But Knox... We..."

"Joanna, however, is awfully fond of you, and I acknowledged that you are on occasion an amusing fuck, so I decided we'd throw you a bone and let you be our third wheel. But if you're not willing to take your pal's charity, then fine. We'll leave, and have a nice life." He snapped his fingers. "Joanna, come."

She hesitated. "You mean, like, come with you, or like...come?"

But he just started walking toward the door. Joanna took a few steps after him, but stopped and turned to me. "Rach, come on. We can just... get it over with. It probably won't be so bad, you know?"

I glared. "You're really going to ask me for this? I mean, I get it from him. He's a guy. But you? Are you even my friend any more, or am I only someone you thought you could use to help you get off your boyfriend?"

Her dark eyes glistened. "How can you even ask me that?"

"Just go. Knox is going to need you. Use you. Whatever. But go."

Knox was apparently thinking along the same lines. "Hey fuck toy, get your fat ass moving! My cock's not going to suck itself, ya know!" We were sympatico, even now.

With one last conflicted look, she left.

Naked, dripping Knox's cum from my pussy in time with the tears from my eyes, I tried to make sense of it all. But there was nothing to it. On the surface, it very much felt like Knox had written me off because I wouldn't, in essence, be his fuck doll. A crude term, I know, but it was essentially what he'd asked, for me to let him pose me and play with me and use me for his sexual amusement. It was disgusting. Insulting. Humiliating. A betrayal.

Like he expected me to give in to his every perverted desire simply because he thought I was too smitten with him to refuse him even something I wholeheartedly did not want. That sneer on his face, contemptuous, as if I were a toy that had come without the batteries included. Like I was powerless to deny him, like Joanna was as well, like everything between the three of us should always work out exactly the way he and only he wanted it. Like the two of us were some kind brainwashed sex slaves only with our "master" replaced by twisted notions of friendship and sexual cravings.

So, as I said, it all made no sense, because obviously Knox was the furthest thing from that.

Nevertheless, I reminded myself to be realistic. It wasn't like Knox was perfect, after all. He had his flaws, like anybody else. Knox snored. He always left me to pay the check. The man had sexually violated me a dozen different ways on hundreds of different occasions. He had indeed forgotten my birthday. I accept those flaws. Heck, by now I've come to embrace them as part of his wonderful whole. But even so, none of that gave me any idea why he might be reacting this way. I know I hadn't changed. Which only left one variable.

Joanna.

Over the next few lonely, miserable days, I ignored her repeated text entreaties begging me to reconsider, and gave our friendship a lot of thought. Why was she doing this to me? What had I ever done to her to make her try to hurt me like this? Could she really have felt so betrayed that I'd spent so much time with Knox this year that she'd try to pay me back by stealing him from me? I wanted to believe the two had simply hit it off so well that she let her affections overwhelm her loyalty, but that didn't make sense. As long as I'd known her, Joanna had never gone gaga like that for a guy.

Was it really nothing more than good sex? I mean, I had no doubt she was having herself a very,very good time with him. I'd just had one myself -- and sex deprivation was making the loss of my friend all the harder. I found myself posing for the web cams, masturbating in front of them, even talking to them in case by chance Knox was watching me. But he never called. I guess whatever lust I might have inspired, Joanna was there to take care of. From the way she was acting, it was almost like that stupid love potion of mine had worked, only I knew Knox would never deceive me about something that huge.

And that was what it really boiled down to. Her hot body trumped whatever I had to offer. I didn't know why, but that was the simple truth. As my longing for the simple embrace of my best friend mounted, I fought off panic attacks and the worst pangs of jealousy and depression I have ever felt in my life. Knox had told me I was prettier, sure, but what did that matter if I couldn't compete with the rest of her?

My phone flashed.Hey babe, miss you.

Great, another Joanna text. What was she going to say to try to drag me into bed with them this time? Maybe she'd straight-up bribe me, wave some cash in my face to sweeten the deal by adding prostitution into the mix. Just seeing her name made all the sadness go away and replaced it with a smoldering rage.

we're leaving in a few hours to go to my dad's lake house for the weekend. guess he wants to fuck me in my parents bed or something I dunno. She inserted an eye roll emoji, like it wasn't her being the gross one.you should come tho. we'd totally make room for you. we don't leave until five-ish, so pls come over before then? or think about it? I miss you so much you wouldn't believe it.

I glared at the phone until it went dark again, and for some time after. A weekend away with my Knox. Would "it" be so bad that it wouldn't be worth it? I tried to tell myself that kissing Joanna wouldn't be different from kissing a guy, and that touching her would just be hands touching skin, same as if it was a guy, just with different skin. Maybe I could get away with not having to do anything with her vagina, or having her touch mine. Knox had to be missing it, after all, didn't he? Maybe he'd be so busy fucking me that she wouldn't have the chance. Or maybe he'd be so focused on fucking Joanna that he wouldn't take note of my lack of engagement.

I thought and thought and thought about it. Finally, that evening, I slipped into one of my slightly less whorish outfits and made my way towards Knox's house. I was done waiting. Time to take back my friend, no matter the price.

There was no need to bother knocking. When it came to Knox's house, there was no need. For much of the past year, this had been my home away from home. So many wonderful memories here. The time I surprised Knox for his birthday with a homemade carrot cake, his favorite; the time he surprised me by face-fucking me in my sleep; the time he talked me into role-playing a girl scout knocking on his door, desperate to be her troop's top cookie seller and willing to do anything to secure a sale; the time I'd brought my dear friend Joanna here for a week-long slumber party that had somehow ruined everything.

I stopped on the front steps, closing my eyes and taking some deep breaths to steady myself. Painted on the back of my eyelids were depictions of scenes from that dreaded threesome she'd talked him into pushing for so hard. I was experiencing it without ever experiencing any of it. It was like I'd already lived it, they were so vivid.

The taste of Joanna's spit lingering on her side of his cock as we competed over surface area. Glares were exchanged at the prospect that the other would be the one to make him come first, even though there would be no real way of telling.

The tension in my hair as her fingers sunk in, holding my face to the union of their debauchery, his pussy-slicked cock slipping in and out of her as I licked away in a futile effort to slurp the last of her off.

Moans, those howlish moans, Joanna beyond knowing or caring which of us was sucking on her nipples. (It was both of us. Knox would insist on both of us.)

Her tongue in my mouth, kissing me in all those ways only my ex-boyfriends and Knox ever had. Each catching the other sneaking a peek to discern how much of it was theater for our audience's sake and how much, if any, sincere enjoyment.

The crack of each smack on my behind when Knox caught me dragging my feet. Taking turns punishing me, scolding me, laughing at me as I whined and promised not to hold back any more.

The weight of Joanna's body on top of me as I lay on my back. Knox hovering behind her, alternating between our pussies for a few strokes at a time as we molded ourselves into a single combined mass of warm wet holes. Our bodies aligned slit over slit, tits on tits, mouth locked on mouth, eye to eye as we helped him forget which one of us he was fucking at any given moment.

I opened my eyes, and then the door.

"Hello? Jo? Knox? You guys here?"

Nobody answered. I moved from room to room looking for them until I was certain they weren't home. Fresh traces of them were everywhere. Her underwear was scattered everywhere, and at least two pairs were fresh enough to still be visibly wet from her incessant arousal. Or his cum. Maybe both. A very cliché pair of handcuffs was affixed to one bedpost, but there was no Joanna attached to the other end, no Knox standing by to put his captive to good use.

They were gone. I had missed them.

Just like I had hoped.

I made my way downstairs, careful to shut off lights behind me, even leaving doors open or closed as I'd found them. I didn't want to leave any sign of my passage, to catch them completely by surprise. Knox had changed the locks to his basement laboratory -- what I affectionately referred to as the fungeon, though he always insisted peevishly that it was a workspace -- but I'd long since discovered where he'd hidden them. I'd tidied up his place for him too many times not to know all the nooks and crannies, and the gap behind the candelabra was too conspicuous not to think to look there.

The fungeon looked much as it had when I'd last been down here. A stark contrast to the upstairs, both in its likeness to antiquity and the sheer attention to neatness that wasn't at all present in his living space. The books organized rigidly on their shelves, ingredients sorted into alphabetically arranged bins, implements and containers packed away neatly. It made me smile, that ruthless attention to detail and fastidiousness in his labors. He didn't come here to screw around. This was a serious place where he did serious things.

Thank goodness Knox was the wonderful guy I knew him to be, or who knows what kind of mischief he might get up to in such a place.

As for me, I meant to put things back the way they belonged. With my own very serious expression, I began to gather up my materials and prepare for war.