Rachel's Love Potion Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Svalbarding
Svalbarding
1,284 Followers

I glared at her backside, jiggling as vigorously as the front. "That's only OK when Knox says it."

I'm pretty sure neither of them heard me. But I sure heard them. I'm pretty sure the whole neighborhood heard them. I gave Mr. Gill a little wave when I saw him peeping with a pair of binoculars, but they were affixed on my bedroom. Because apparently that was where they'd decided to do it. An hour later, with the fire safely tamped down, I made my way back inside and camped out on the couch. It was freezing down there, but my clothes and blankets were both in the closet off my bedroom, and I know Knox gets upset if the thermostat's up too high when he's sleeping. I stretched the spandex patches on my bikini to cover a few more square centimeters of skin, then snuggled into the empty crevice in the back of the couch and did my best to sleep through the fuckathon upstairs.

"Where you going?"

"Out."

"When will you back?"

"In a bit."

"Dressed like that?"

"Yep."

"Have f--"

The door swung closed on Joanna's farewell. It had been mere weeks since she'd moved in, and I had to admit it was actually starting to chafe a little. Not that I wasn't happy to be doing my friend a favor. Two of my friends, really, because it had become very, very clear how much Knox liked having his girlfriend living right around the corner. It meant he could come by whenever he felt like having sex with her, and then go right back home so he didn't have to actually socialize. If they ever had dates that weren't simply pretenses to fuck in locations other than one of our houses, neither ever mentioned them to me.

It had become official somewhere along the way. Joanna was Knox's girlfriend. She'd agreed to let him call her that in exchange for being allowed to give him a blowjob. "Dessert," they'd called it. I could hardly believe how much she seemed to like performing oral sex, but did she ever! Any time he didn't feel like breaking a sweat but still wanted an orgasm, all he had to do was snap his fingers and point and she was on her knees squealing with delight.

I know that sounds like hyperbole, but I mean literal squeals. From Joanna. The girl who'd bragged that she scraped guys' penises with her teeth on purpose to teach them not to ask a second time. Now giddy for a command to suck her new boyfriend's cock.

Knox had hardly touched me in weeks. That was fine, of course. We weren't that sort of friends -- "fuck buddies," Joanna called it -- but yeah, we'd ordinarily had sex or done something sexual pretty much every day, usually multiple times. It was an adjustment, for sure. My new roomie had speculated that we'd been subjected to some kind of Pavlovian conditioning, orgasms so powerful we couldn't help but crave more, but I think she was only rationalizing. Yes, I felt a little uncomfortable if I didn't get myself off every day, which I couldn't remember ever being the case pre-Knox, but it wasn't like it was a compulsion, like it was with her. For me, it was only the result of my bestie waking me up to my own healthy and natural sexual needs. Another reason I was so grateful to him.

Her wardrobe still consisted of that skimpy bikini and her birthday suit. We'd found she actually got so horny waiting around for Knox that I had to make her sit on a towel before she started ickying up my furniture. (Obviously Knox and I had already leaked all over everything already anyway, but still, she was a guest. Rude.) I still felt weird sitting around with her bare boobs out all the time, but she seemed to have adjusted pretty quick. Heck, whenever she wasn't making sexy times with Knox, she was joined to me at the hip.

We watched TV together. She brushed and braided my hair for me. She helped me with meals. She'd sleep in my bed if I didn't tell her I needed space. Unsolicited back massages became common, though she somehow couldn't understand why getting my shoulders rubbed by my naked female friend left them as tense as ever. Once, she was waiting right outside the bathroom door for me when I finished, and it startled me so bad I screamed. If we were both awake, and she wasn't occupied with Knox, she was my shadow. My naked, well-fucked, cum-spattered, hotter shadow.

Thank god my shadow couldn't follow me out of the house on account of not having any clothes. She'd let Knox drain a big portion of her savings ordering some outfits to show off his trophy girlfriend. (Her term. His was "cum factory.")

I didn't know where I was driving until I stopped in his driveway.

"Rachel? What are you... oh fuck. What the hell is wrong with you?" he asked when I started sobbing on his doorstep. That was Knox for you, so upset to see his best friend crying that it actually seemed to make him a little angry.

He let me in, and as soon as I stopped crying such that I could talk, I told him everything I'd had on my mind since introducing them to one another. I'm pretty sure it didn't even make sense. How could I be glad to have a break from all those unwanted sexual advances and at the same time be jealous of the new focus of his affections? How could I be so proud to be taking care of my friend in her time of need while simultaneously wanting to push her out a window?

"You know, you're welcome to join us if you're feeling left out. Frankly, she could use a few pointers from you. I haven't got her properly broken in yet. Still way too preoccupied with her own pleasure, the selfish cunt."

I lay my head on his shoulder, grateful for his attempt at empathy. "That's sweet, but I think this is one of those times where I'm not looking for you to solve my problems. Just listen, and tell me things are going to be OK."

"OK? Jizzycakes, come on, things are going to be amazing. Hell, I'd loan you some of my happiness if I could. I'm having the best year of my life, and you're a huge part of that."

"Really?"

"What, you don't believe me? Hell yeah you are. This time last year, I was lost in my work. Obsessed with it. I barely slept, wasn't eating well at all, had nothing but my right hand for company. Then you come along, and suddenly I have a girl I'd been fantasizing about for years right there, ready for anything I want any time I want."

"You... fantasized about me?"I wrinkled my nose. That was a little awkward.

"Sure I did. I bet every guy you know fantasizes about you. And they haven't even seen you naked. Sure, you might not have Jo's body, but sometimes I almost miss those cute little titties of yours. You might be in, what, your... late twenties? Thirty?"

"Twenty-six." I didn't bother adding that my birthday had been last week. At first I'd worried he'd somehow forgotten it, but maybe he sensed how Joanna's clinginess was grating on me and given me the gift of a night without her? Or at least, a night with my earbuds in, trying not to hear her howling out another dozen orgasms, which I'm sure was the best he could do.

"Only twenty-six? Wow. Well still, you got the pussy of a teenager, and the tightest little ass I ever saw. I was a little worried at first you'd have one of those flat non-ass asses, but it's definitely there, and it's grown on me."

"You're gonna make me blush!"

But he went on. "Then, just when I think I've gotten as lucky as I could hope to get, you up and serve me Joanna on a silver platter. And that bitch... I mean, sure, you've got a hotter face, but she's got T&A like you only wish you had. You can't fuck a face, after all, right? Well you can, but you know what I mean. That bitch... when she comes, her whole fucking body comes, no joke. Her pussy spasms like it's trying to jerk me off, like she's--"

"Hey, I spent months doing kegels so I could learn to do that!"

My friend kissed my forehead and gave my boobs a reassuring fondle. "You did. But that's what I mean, your pussy learned how to do it, but hers... it just knows. And it's always hungry for more. No chasing her down, no forcing myself on her, no pretending we're anything but two people who love to fuck each other."

I nodded. I'd reflected more than a few times along those same lines, how lucky I was to finally have a guy friend that I never had to worry was going to try to hit on me, or pretend to feel one way but really be harboring some kind of secret romantic notions. I could always count on Knox to want nothing more than my friendship and my body, with not a single romantic notion behind any of it. He wouldn't know how to romance me if he tried. From what I'd seen of the way he treated Joanna, he was lucky any of it worked on her. That bossy, demanding, frankly degrading way he had with her would never work on me.

"Well I'm glad you're happy. Joanna's always been a handful, and it looks like she's going through kind of a two-handful phase lately." I caught my phrasing, rolling my eyes and ignoring his childish giggles. "Lucky for her she's got you to help straighten her out. Honestly, sometimes... sometimes I wonder what you get out of it."

He cocked his head to one side. "Sex. Sex with a super hot girl. Have you seen her? She's so fucking hot, Rach."

I grit my teeth. "Yeah, but you alreadyhadtons of sex with a hot girl. I mean, sort of." This time, I was blushing at my own moment of egotism.

"Hey now, don't you worry, Rach. You're still doing the macromammarian cream rub, right?"

I'd forgotten the word for it -- and forgot it again already just now -- but I sure had. Every morning, I slathered that stinky goo on and let it sit for thirty minutes. The stuff made me nervous; the list of caveats and addendums Knox had given me about it was as long as my leg. Don't ingest it, don't let it dry on my hands, don't expose it to sunlight, don't make fun of it verbally or nonverbally... on and on. It at least necessitated cloistering myself in my bathroom, which gave me a reprieve from Joanna and her clinginess.

"Of course I am. I know how important my breast size is to you. How much work you put into making the stuff for me. I am running a little low, though. Hey, maybe I could help you out in the lab? Now that I've officially brewed a potion, maybe I could be your lab assistant. Wouldn't that be fun?"

"You're about eight years of study and five years of post-demon-pact practice shy of being a worthy assistant," he said firmly.

I couldn't help myself. I pouted. "But it's taking so long! Isn't there something you could give me that would be faster?" Was I really pushing him to overnight me a pair of D cups? The things Joanna was pushing me into!

"Of course there is, but partial body transfiguration is in the realm of chaos magic, which means there is major potential for side effects. Besides, I have Joanna now to keep me busy, so not like there's some rush."

"Right. Yeah, I get that. I just miss you, Knox."

He hooked a finger in my pussy and tugged vertically until I rose up on my tippy toes to look him in the eye. "Come on, babe. Another six months and those titties of yours will be worth a damn. Maybe not as big as hers, but at least you won't be flat any more. Besides, who knows, maybe one of these days I'll get bored of her and come on back to my number two, give that puss of yours another try."

I brightened at that. "Really?"

But Knox only laughed. "Of course not. How the fuck could anybody get bored of perfection?"

________________

Perfection. I didn't bother disguising my glare at Joanna. Not that she cared. Not that she noticed, her face impaled balls deep on Knox's shaft. What kind of friend was she? How could you set a girl up with the nicest guy in the world and have her only turn crummier and crummier?

Each passing day was some new slight. Early on it was little things. Leaving the lights on when they left a room. Adjusting the thermostat without asking. Ousting me from the shower while I was still sudsy so she could bathe him. Even annoying little pranks like monitoring the camera feeds so they could walk in on me masturbating, or the morning they locked me out of the house in nothing but my underwear when I stepped out to get the mail. Once I realized it had been Knox's idea, I realized it was actually pretty hilarious, but still, when I'd been out there listening to him fuck her silly against the private side of my front door, I had been positively livid.

It should have come to no surprise when, after being up half the night listening to them fuck, then seeing her literally dribbling his cum out of her pussy on great-grandmother's kitchen chair when she stumbled in for breakfast, that I snapped. Yet it was plain that she was surprised indeed.

"I think you need to find someplace else to stay."

The spoon tumbled from her fingers into her raisin bran. One blink and I couldn't tell what was spattered milk and what was cum she hadn't bothered to wipe off her boobs. "What?!"

"I said--"

"I heard you. But why? Rachel, what'd I do? Whatever it was, I'm sorry! But you can't-- I mean, don't-- I don't know what I'll do!"

"I'm sure you'll land on your feet." Or more likely on her butt, legs spread nice and wide.

"Babe, you've got to talk to me. Is this because of me and Knox? Because if it is, I'm so sorry! I can totally cut back. A little, at least. But for you, I'll fuck him as little as possible if that's what you want. Just don't--"

"Joanna, I'm sorry. I really am. But I think if you look inside yourself, you'll see that this isn't working out."

"My insides tell me you're the most important person in my entire life, so no, I don't see that. Just please, please tell me why and let me try to make things better."

"All right. How about for starters, you don't pay rent. And you don't have a job. And you're not looking for one."

"You don't work either! Knox pays your mortgage with the porno cams!"

"That's a security system," I corrected firmly, "and that's between me and Knox. But we can dig deeper if you like. Since moving in, you've burned all your clothes, so you sit around my house naked."

"So do you!"

"Inmy house. You're having sex -- extremely loud, extremely messy sex -- all the time, and I'm constantly cleaning up after you and your boyfriend."

"OK, that one's on me. But I can do better. I'll try to talk him into less spraying me and more letting me swallow his--"

"Joanna, no. You've been really rude ever since you moved in, and I just care too much about our friendship to watch it get destroyed by putting all this strain on it."

"But--"

"The decision is final. Since you don't have anything to pack, you can have until the end of the day to make some arrangements." I let out a sigh. "I'm sure Knox will take you in, anyway."

She still had the gall to continue protesting as I stormed out. But I had meant what I said. This had been a very rough spell for us, and I didn't want to lose her by forcing her worst qualities -- and her boobs and her butt and her pussy and all that -- in my face all the time. That was what Knox's face was for. Especially since he wasn't letting me sit on it at all any more.

"You've got to take her back," Knox said to me a few days later. It was the first time I'd seen him since banishing his little girlfriend, though he at least had the decency to look contrite.

"No. I've been miserable ever since I let her crash here. You want her, you got her."

"I only want her when I want her. Ever since you kicked her out, she's been lurking around, moping any time my dick's not in her. She misses you, Rach, and she feels horrible. Plus, she's killing my mojo. There are guys who enjoy fucking a girl while she's got mascara streaking down her face, but I'm not one of 'em. I like 'em cheerful and obedient. Maybe a little sullen sometimes, but not like this."

"I know. But still, you can't expect me to take her back in. It was a nightmare. I'm glad you're having fun with her, but I wasn't. And I know you wouldn't wish more of that misery on me." I hugged him just for being the kind of guy who'd never let me doubt such a thing.

He shoved his hands down the back of my panties and played with my ass in silence for a while. To think that once upon a time, I'd been a little weirded out that he was so forward with his non-romantic friends, yet after so much time without it, it was a welcome reassurance that he was still my good ol' bestie who molests me.

He and I were so close that he must have been thinking the exact same thing. Wordlessly he pulled down my panties, and without the need for a command, I got to work helping him out of his clothes. It took only the gentlest pressure for me to assume a fuckable position, ass up in the air, bent me over the armrest.

So I know I've said in the past that as a lover, Knox leaves a bit to be desired. But I tell you what, after weeks of neglect, it was actually... kind of amazing. I'd never especially fantasized about a guy whose approach to love-making was essentially to amuse himself without even a thought for my pleasure, but after feeling so distant, it actually felt really good to be... owned. Not in some weird bondage way, just in that familiar feeling of Knox using my body as his personal pussy playground. I did my best to make it fun for him not because I wanted to upstage Joanna, but simply to show my best friend that I would do literally anything for him.

I came when he decided to switch to fucking my ass, and again in unison with him. The second one was normal enough. I always felt great about such profoundly friendly moments. But to get off simply from feeling Knox take my butt without so much as a "here it comes"... this was unusual. Unusual, but really, really fun.

Man, after all this time, was I finally coming around to his way of seeing our friendship? Maybe. All I know was, I'd never felt less awkward about cuddling him after sex as we dribbled out onto my couch cushions.

"Look, maybe we can work out some kind of compromise," he said some time later. I'd been so warm and comfy, I'd been half asleep, but I woke up in an instant.

"Compromise? What, like joint custody?" I wrinkled my nose.

"No, no. I mean... you're right. Ever since I started fucking her, things between the three of us have been off. So maybe we need to look at what everybody wants and see if we can't find a better way to achieve it."

I sat up. "Go on."

Knox scooted to the far side of my sofa and traced a triangle on the middle cushion. "So let's think about it. We have three parties involved." He designated the three points of the triangle as me, himself, and Joanna. He gestured along the lines between each point as he pondered aloud. "You want to spend more time with me, but I'm too busy fucking your hot friend. You and I both want a little space from Joanna, but she's got no other options, just chick friends who'd never take her naked ass and dudes who'd for sure mistake her availability on account of it."

"Right..."

"So we're all she's got. So what we need is something the three of us can stand doing together. Something fun. Something we all enjoy."

"MoreWalking Dead...?" I asked, heart in my throat. Please don't let it be that!

Thankfully, Knox laughed it off. "Of course not. I was only punking you dummies with that. I can't believe you never called me on it."

I giggled. "Knox!"

"No, what I actually meant was sex."

The giggle caught in my throat. I waited for him to once again show he was joking, but was disappointed. "Sex? How do you mean? Like, alternating days with you, or something?"

"Rachel, you know what I mean. Come on. You can't tell me it never crossed your mind."

All right, so I did, and it had. The t-word. Something she and I had been propositioned for easily a hundred times, though usually from creepy dudes in bars rather than boyfriends/best friends like Knox. It was something we'd never genuinely given any consideration. Plain and simple, neither of us were even a little bit into chicks. Not in a homophobic way or anything, but I just didn't find the female body all that appealing. I liked broad shoulders and muscled bottoms and six packs and chiseled jaws with a ghost of stubble. I even liked penises, silly perplexing things that they were. Women were all soft and lumpy and jiggly parts. Plus let's be real, vaginas are kind of gross-looking. Hard pass.

Svalbarding
Svalbarding
1,284 Followers