All Comments on 'Rachel's Nature'

by Daphne123

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
BruceWoBruceWo5 months ago

I love the story. My only question is a practical one: why no lube for canal?

Other than that am jealous that did not have a friend like Rachel.

JBEdwardsJBEdwards5 months ago

I think this may be my favorite of your stories. I mean, we've all been there, and nothing's better than fucking outdoors. I'm surprised you weren't discovered, since people are everywhere, and they certainly like waterfalls. Your story didn't mention it, but the risk of discovery probably added to the arousal (or took away from it?), at least for Rachel. For Mark, it was all about expressing his love for his longtime crush. I can visualize the two lovers at the waterfall. Great job. 5*~~JB

PS: Note to Bruce Wo: We all had friends like Rachel. We were just too timid or fearful or shy to act on it. Nothing ruins a wonderful friendship like trying to start some sex, if it's unwelcome, or if the timing is off. Ultimately though, that's what humans do: They fuck -- especially in college.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Enjoyable and well written it begs a sequel. Is this relationship going to last? I hope so. It's clear that they deserve each other. The erotic build up is as near perfect as it is possible to get. Well done!

RTR10RTR105 months ago

I agree that this needs a sequel or epilogue chapter. It kind of seemed like she was doing this as a favor for a longtime friend, not to start something up with him, romantically. Sequel.....maybe they get back to school & Rachel tells him it was a one off & friend zones him again but Mark, having cashed in his v-card, becomes a bit of a campus stud & Rachel starts getting jealous.....

youjizz123youjizz1235 months ago

I enjoyed the experienced female and kind friend dynamic. Also the imagery was superb!

qxvw198qxvw1985 months ago

This is another very enjoyable story. I love the imagery of the outdoor setting and of the hot sex. You mentioned that this is a one off, but I like to imagine them becoming a long term couple. Rachel finally figured out where to find the nice guy boyfriend she has been looking for while Mark can't believe that his fantasies have become real. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Excellent and loving story. Many thanks for writing and sharing.

greens444greens4445 months ago

Very nice, thanks

5 stars - ratings isn’t working

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I absolutely love your work!!!!!! Great stuff!!! When’s your next story!

Daphne123Daphne1234 months agoAuthor

I'm putting updates for new projects on my bio page so feel free to check it out. :)

DADDY_LongLegsDADDY_LongLegs20 days ago

Hot!!!

I love that this story is sexy, compelling, and highly readable even though we know Rachel intends to fuck him from the very beginning. It's a sound and simple structure set to a beautiful natural backdrop.

Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDaphne123@Daphne123
APRIL 28th UPDATE Come see what's happening at Daphne's Den! https://www.patreon.com/daphnesden 51 hot stories (and counting). 282 nude and semi-nude character pictures (and counting) Updates twice a week. All content is for members only and will not appear anywhere else...e...