Rachel's Perverted Workout Show

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Slut... Slut... SLUT!!" I vaguely became aware of a voice in my ear.

"Huh?" I responded as I stopped pushing on the bar.

"Slut! I called you six times." Samantha said. "You were only supposed to do twenty reps. That was forty."

Oh. Shit, must have gotten carried away. Well, fuck.

"Well, that was a good workout." I said to the cameras. "Sorry. I got a little carried away there. Let's move on to the military press to tome up the shoulders."

The military press is similar to the bench press, except that you are sitting up and pushing the bar straight up. This works the shoulders and triceps, rather than the chest and biceps. Along with the bar to push, this machine also has another bar to pull down. This really works the triceps. Before sitting on the seat, I took a moment to change the setting on the dildo in my ass.

"Alright, viewers. As you saw, I changed the setting on one of the dildos. This time, I want the dildos to work opposite. That means that while the cock in my cunt is going in, the cock in my ass will me moving out. Again, I'm toning, not strengthening. After 20 fast reps on the military press, I will go right into the pull-down bar with another 20 fast reps." 'Unless I cum first.' The last part was only in my head.

Unfortunately, the forty reps between the two didn't bring me off.

"Next up, a bit of lower body work. We'll start with squats to firm up my ass, then go to leg lifts and finish with leg curls." I explained.

"Hey, Slut." I really began to despise the earpiece. "Got a request. Move the whipping machine over to the squat machine and attach it to the sensor. They want to see it whip your tits if you don't get all the way down." FUCK!!

Under silent protest, I wheeled a whipping machine over to the squat machine, plugged it in, and adjusted it so it would whip my tits while I was squatted down. I was just about to start my exercise when the damned comm spoke again.

"Sucks for you, slut. Masterofpain34 just dropped another $50 to have the thin cane used instead of the flogger."

"WHAT THE FUCK???? WHAT KIND OF SICK, PERVERTED ASSHOLES DO WE HAVE WATCHING HERE???" Yeah, it was a bad move, but it came out before I even realized it.

"Freebee here viewers. Slut gets 10 lashes to her tits with the cane before continuing. This is a punishment for her vile outburst." I saw flash across the screen to the viewers. Shit. "And I expect a full apology to everyone after it is done." Samantha said over the comms.

I took my position at the machine. Squatting down, dildos buried in my cunt and ass, hands gripping the bar, and I waited. I looked at the screen and saw a poll had started. Samantha was asking about the strength of the vibrations for each of the dildos. It looked like maximum for both was winning. Great. I was about to be given a very strong pain orgasm. The poll concluded, and seconds later the vibrations began. Damn, they were strong.

"Slut. You are not allowed to cum until the last strike of the cane. Masterofpain34, you may begin."

Oh, shit. She gave control of my caning to an unknown person that loved to give pain. I couldn't help but wonder of he actually had experience or just fantasies. By the third stroke, I realized that I was dealing with an experienced sadist. The strikes were seemingly random, but in actuality, deliberately timed to increase the mental torture of not knowing when it would happen and when I was least prepared. If you have read about my background, you can probably figure out what that was doing to me. By the fifth strike, there was a good-sized puddle on the floor. By the seventh strike, I was humping the dildos attached to the floor. By the ninth strike, I was holding on by a frayed thread. Strike ten was dead center on my nipples. A bolt of lightning shot straight to my cunt. I heard a loud animalistic sound screaming through my ears as I convulsed in ecstasy. The next thing I remember is being woke up by a bucked of ice water thrown on me.

"Get up, Slut. We are starting to lose viewers with you just laying there passed out. Thankfully, you were still having tremors and spasms running through your body that kept it a bit interesting." Samantha scolded as she stood over me still holding the 5-gallon bucket.

I drained another bottle of water and a Gatorade down my throat and got back into position for the squats. I missed hitting the sensors at the base of the dildos four times. Now I had fourteen welts on my tits. Someone else had tipped enough that the vibrations on the dildos were turned to low. Enough to tease me, but nowhere near enough to get me off again.

Leg lifts were supposed to be next. Yep. You guessed it. Another tip with a request.

"Change in plans, Slut. Bitchmistress 69 wants leg curls next. It seems that she thinks that those fresh welts on your tits need to be stimulated more by laying on them. Also, MistressTara23 wants your nipples clipped with a string under the bench to ensure you don't cheat by raising your chest up."

I made a mistake at that point. Never - EVER - say to yourself that it can't possibly get any worse. Just after I finished positioning the dildos correctly, the damn comms fired up again.

"Before you lay down, we have had a number of requests for the whipping machine again. I think that people are starting to realize that you get off on pain. Move it over and set it up. No one has made any specific requests about the attachment, so I'll give you a break and let you use the flogger."

So, here's the situation. I was laying face down on the bench. My caned tits were pressing into the bench. Alligator clips were attached to my nipples with a string running between the clips underneath the bench to keep me from pulling up, dildos in my cunt and ass on levers that would push them in every time I lifted the bar, and a whipping machine that would flay my ass if I didn't hit the stops on every curl. Oh, and an added surprise. There was another dildo set where I had to suck it in my mouth. Every time I lifter the weights with my legs, I would need to go down on the dildo in my mouth. Yes, there was a sensor on that too. Hit the stops with my legs and the dildo sensor with my lips, otherwise, I got whipped. It took three tries before I got the rhythm down. After that, I managed to get through all ten reps. I was exhausted by this point - and exceedingly horney.

"OK. For my final station, I am going to do leg lifts. Again, as I am toning and don't want thighs the size of tree trunks, it will be at a low weight with rapid reps. As you can see, there are dildos in the seat that will fuck me as I work out. My producer has informed me that you can change cameras to watch as these dildos plunder me for an additional $5 tip. Hold on. What's that?" I suddenly paused with my hand to my earpiece. I saw the look of abject horror on my face as it filled the screen. "My producer has just informed me that Titpunnisher4U has just given a tip of $100 to have someone personally whip my tits continuously throughout this next set of 50 reps."

It was then I saw Samantha enter the room wearing a mask to hide her identity and carrying a flogger. She has set the system to auto. There was really no need for her to be there, as there were only two cameras operating at that time. The regular on shoeing me from the front, and the close-up under me showing the dildos fucking me.

"I just need to make sure that you don't try to shield those huge tits from the flogger" She whispered to me as she secured my arms behind the seat of the machine. "Oh, and you better get through these repass fast as you can. The longer it takes, the more you get whipped. I would hold off on any orgasm too, because I am not going to stop whipping until all fifty reps are through. You wouldn't want to pause as an orgasm wracks though your body."

It was a Hobson's Choice. The faster I moved, the faster I fucked myself, the faster I would have an orgasm. Having an orgasm would at least slow - or probably stop - my reps, thereby increasing my whipping. More whipping builds more arousal, thereby quickening my orgasms. Combine the two, and the orgasms become exponential.

"Three, two, one, GO!" Samantha said and punctuated with a blow to my tits with the flogger. My legs never moved so fast. I was slamming into the stops and dropping my feet faster than I thought humanly possible. Samantha's arm was a blur of motion as she whipped my tits without mercy. I closed my eyes and concentrated on contracting and releasing the muscles in my thighs. Lightning was shooting between my tits and cunt, adding to the piston plunging in and out of my cunt and asshole. I used every trick I had to hold off. I zoned in on the repetition of my muscles and tried to put all other sensations in the back of my mind. That worked through thirty reps. At forty reps, I began to give in to the stimulation. At forty-five, she began counting down. I was out of my zone at forty-seven and began to hear the chimes of tips pouring in as a continuous ring. I lost it when I heard her yell "FOURTY-NINE!" Number fifty was pure muscle contraction as my thighs locked up. I can't describe the animalistic screams that were echoing off the walls as the orgasm rocked through me. Blinding white light filled my brain as the convulsions swept through my body. All five senses were inundated with input. I smelled my arousal fill the room. I tasted the air. Lightning flashed through my eyes. Pleasure filled my body. 'Dingdingdingdingdingdingdingding' was a constant sound in my ears as the tips continued to pour in. I felt one more smack as the flogger struck my cunt and blacked out.

I felt pressure on my back. My sides and front felt cool. I felt my hand twitch. I could sense light on the other side of my eyelids. My senses began returning. I began to realize that the sounds of soft rock music was softly playing in the background. My mouth was dry. My eyes carefully opened. I was laying on a mat in the workout room.

"Back from the dead, I see." Came a lilting voice full of mirth.

I turned my head and saw Samantha sitting in a char a few feet away.

"Holy shit, that was intense. You came like a geyser. We need to thoroughly clean and relocate the camera beneath you. There were several comments afterwards that said that they actually felt like you squirted directly into their eyes. Tips were still pouring in15-minutes after you passed out."

I was still trying to clear out the cobwebs. "What happened, and how long was I out?" I weakly asked.

"What happened was that you had the biggest orgasm in recorded history. I can't adequately describe it, but you can watch the video later. I really need to discuss using it for advertising. I think that it would probably triple, or possibly quintuple, our views. As for how long you have been out; it's been about an hour. Now, drink another water, and meet me in the Livingroom. You are going to lick me to a few orgasms. Then you are going to clean up this room, shower, and get busy with the rest of your chores. Move it. I don't have all day. I need to get to work in a couple of hours."

With that, she stood up and walked out of the room. That was the first show. I shuddered to think what tomorrow's show would be like.

12