Gold Digger

Story Info
A Gold Digger's plans go haywire.
23.6k words
4.33
53.9k
70
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GTO_Racer
GTO_Racer
3,606 Followers

So, should this go in Loving Wives, BDSM, incest, or Group Sex? It's probably best in Non-Consent, so that's where I'm putting it. FYI, in case you haven't figured it out, there is all of the above in here, including quite a bit of lesbian as well.

Yes, this is totally unrealistic, and stupid. No, no one in their right mind would get into that position or make that agreement. No, the bitch didn't get burned enough, or she got burned too much. Can't please everybody. I self-edit, and that's not going to change, so don't bother commenting on that.

'OH. MY. GOD! Would this day just end already!' I thought to myself. The funeral was yesterday, and we were in the livingroom waiting for the lawyer to finish droning on. Fuck just read the God Damned thing already. This should have really have only taken less than a minute. I already knew what it said. I was his wife, and I was getting everything. Easy-peasy. And what was his bastard son doing here anyway? I have no idea why he was invited. The lawyer should have only had those that were mentioned in the will here. Well, he is the son, so maybe he was brought in because he is family. Who cares? At least there will be some amusement when he realizes that his father's business, the house, the cabin in the mountains, the beach house, boats, cars, and all the money will be mine alone. I had been there when Richard made the will. We had both signed it.

Yeah, I hated the little bastard. He never did take to me. Sure, I tried to ingrate myself to him at first. After all, he was my new husband's son. Something just didn't seem to sit well with him about me though. Sure, he was never overtly rude, but he never really liked me either. I think he blamed me for breaking up his mom and dad. Well, OK. I might have had something to do with it. Seriously, though. It was his mom that filed for divorce when she Richard fucking me on his desk one afternoon. Unfortunately for her, she neglected to take any pictures or video. Richard had video from when she was drugged, and gang banged a couple weeks later. Richard was too busy sobbing on my shoulder as he watched the video of his wife (apparently) giving all her holes to several guys freely to see my smirk as I comforted him. What, you really thought that I would stand by and watch half of his assets disappear? Those assets were going to be mine, and I damned well wasn't going to lose them. The poor woman was destroyed, both in the divorce and mentally. That's probably why Jeremy hated me. He figured out that I had set his mom up. Too bad he couldn't get any proof of that.

My daughter, Meghan, never liked Jeremy from the very beginning. She was three years younger than him, and from the first glance just saw the word 'NERD' flashing on his forehead. Meg was 16-years old and a cheerleader at the time. Nerds were far beneath her. She did suck up to Richard, though. Richard was rich. By rich, I mean as close to being a billionaire as you can get without actually being one. Of course, I played it all up as well. Here was my Sugar-Daddy that would set me and my daughter up for life. The divorce and my marriage to Richard drove a huge wedge between Richard and Jeremy. I must confess that I exploited that to my advantage.

OK, you've probably figured out by now that I'm a gold-digger. I raised my daughter to be like me as well. She was always self-centered and stuck-up, but she has the right to be. What right is that? Simple, its beauty. She is basically a clone of me. We are both 5'6" tall with long flowing red hair. We both have big cornflower blue eyes, high cheekbones, full, luscious lips, slim noses, and dimples in both cheeks. We work-out daily to keep our bodies tight and athletic. I do have a bit more curves than her, but that's just to maturity. Another slight difference is our breasts. While mine are 38DD, hers are 36D, but that is, again, due to age and maturity.

Because of the rift that developed between Richard and Jeremy, Jeremy left the house about 6-months after Richard and I got married. He went away to college, and never came back. That was three years ago. This is the first time I've seen him since he walked out the door that day. As far as I knew, he never even contacted his father after that. Since he had already completed his Freshman year by that point, I assume that he had probably just graduated. Not having gotten an announcement or invitation to the graduation, I wasn't sure though.

'Thank God.' I thought. Finally, the lawyer finished his droning and was about to tell me that I was now a multi-multi-millionaire. The gasp from my daughter sitting next to me pulled me out of my mind-wandering.

"What was that?" I gasped. Something was said that my brain flashed as exceedingly important, but I missed it.

"I said," Stated the lawyer. "Mr. Simpson came to my office a month before his death and modified his will. While doing that, he included a video that he stipulated be played after the reading. So, with that being said, I will read the will, then play the video. After that, I will meet with all those named in the will to sign the papers and transfer the assets."

"Changed the will?" I asked. I was having a hard time catching up to current events. "But he never mentioned that to me."

The lawyer grinned at me. I had the sudden feeling of swimming in the warm waters of the Caribbean and coming face to face with the mother of all barracudas. It was not a nice, friendly smile. I had a bad feeling about this.

"Now;

Being of sound mind, I hereby leave all worldly possessions to my son, Jeremy Simpson. This will include, but not be limited to, my business, my house, my cabin in the mountains, the beach house, all items on the premises of all three properties, all of my monetary and investment accounts, all vehicles that are in my name and everything else named and not named that are titled or otherwise belonging to me. Although he will not have much use for it except for selling them, this also includes the vast clothing and shoe collections as well as all jewelry in the properties listed above and the estate jewelry located in the safety deposit boxes in my name.

"I will now play the video that Mr. Simpson made and directed to be played. He informed me that this would answer most of the questions that those of you in attendance may have." With that, she picked up the remote control and pushed 'PLAY'.

The screen came on, and there was Richard sitting behind his desk. He was looking at someone behind the camera and apparently got the signal that everything was ready. He looked directly into the camera and began speaking.

"Hello, Jeremy. If you are watching this, then two things have happened. Obviously, I have died. The other thing is that I have not had time to correct my mistake by divorcing that gold-digging slut. That being said, I need to apologize to you and your mother. I fucked up. I don't have any excuse for my actions. I also want you to know that I have kept track of you these last three years. Even though we haven't talked much, I still wanted to make sure that you were doing well. I'm proud of you, son. I hope that my action, even this late, will help make up for my actions. You are my sole heir, and I have left virtually everything to you and you alone. It is my hope that you will use this to help you mother. I know that she has been having a very hard time of it these last few years.

"As for my business, I have prepared for this. I want you to take it over. You have already graduated with a degree in business, and I know that you were at the top of your class. The only thing that you lack is experience. Don't worry about that. You will have all the resources you need. There are several advisors for you to use. My PA, Amanda, my lawyer, Patricia, who you've just met, my Vice-presidents, as well as the accountants. They are all trustworthy and paid very well for their performance. Listen to their advice, but don't forget to use your instincts as well. You will do fine.

"Now, as for my wife and her daughter. First off, my lawyer has been instructed to close out and cut off all credit cards just before this meeting started. She has also closed the cell-phone accounts. By this time, their names have been taking off all bank accounts, so they no longer have access to any money. My, or shall I now say YOUR, security staff will arrive momentarily to ensure that there is no trouble in your taking position of the vehicles Trudy and Meghan were driving, along with all their keys, cards, and other possessions that they currently have in their possession. They are to leave the house with absolutely nothing unless you let them have it.

"To Trudy and Meghan, I know that you are planning on contesting my will. A word of advice -- DON'T. My lawyer will be giving Jeremy several files. The first is the prenup we signed. What does that have to do with this? Simple. It states that in the case of infidelity on your part, you leave with nothing. Sure, you just figured that meant that you would leave with what you came into the marriage went, but legally nothing means exactly NOTHING! The next file is a PI report documenting your affairs over the last year. If you are watching this, it just means that I had not gotten the chance to have you served with divorce papers yet. My Lawyer can verify that I had already started the process, but she hadn't had the chance to file yet. That should show my intent very clearly. The third file documents how you set up and paid for my ex-wife to be drugged and gang banged. If you even think about contesting the will, that file will go to the proper authorities. There are notarized letters in there documenting your involvement. You will most likely be looking at several years in prison. Knowing how Jeremy feels about you and that bitch of a daughter you have; you may want to do whatever you can to ensure that he doesn't send that file to them just for spite. As for your jewelry, all that is part of the estate. I purchased all of it, and it stays with the estate. Per the prenup, you are required to give it up. The clothes and shoes are listed as assets because of the shear monetary value of them. Remember how you insisted as listing them for insurance purposes? My lawyer researched that and found that doing that could be legally argued they are part of the estate. Since I own the estate, I own all your clothes as well.

"Just to assure you of something, it is illegal for me to release all the videos of you fucking your lovers to porn sites, so I won't do that. Also, I'm pretty sure that Jeremy won't do it and risk a lawsuit either. Unfortunately, I can't guarantee that someone else won't somehow get their hands on some of them and post them. I can't even imagine how popular they would be -- especially the ones where both you and your daughter are fucking each other during those gang bangs you were having. Imagine how that would play when all of your friends and acquaintances find out about your incestuous relationship with your own daughter.

"So, there you have it. Again, Jeremy, I deeply regret the actions that I took with you and your mother. I know that she will never believe this, but I never stopped loving her. I wish that I had been a better, stronger man for her. Unfortunately, I finally came to my senses too late. Take what I am leaving to you and become a better man than me. I'm sorry. Goodbye, my son." With that, the image froze on the screen.

I was in a daze. Everything had gone completely wrong. Instead of being rich and living a life of luxury, I was looking at being homeless and dead broke, possibly going to prison. I looked over a Meghan. She was also in a state of shock. Jeremy and Patricia were talking, but the ringing in my ears was preventing me from hearing what they were saying. I needed to think. I had to figure out something that could mitigate this disaster. If not just for me, but for my daughter as well. I could start over again. I'm still a very attractive woman, and I should be able to find another rich man to exploit. Shit. Who am I kidding? I'm 45-years old, homeless, and broke. In order to find a rich man, I needed to dress in high end clothes and look my best. Now, it seems as if I'm going to lose all my designer clothes. I also need some money to be able to afford to go to the places rich men hang out. A job. Sure, but I haven't worked since I married Richard. Pretty sure that I won't be getting so much as a neutral letter of reference from his, now Jeremy's, company. Oh, yeah, and there was always that file documenting what I did to Jeremy's mom hanging out there. Lord knows that he has every reason to turn it over to the authorities. Can't find a rich man to marry while serving the next decade or so in prison. Shit. My options are dwindling faster than I can think of them. Now, it's down to turning tricks in the alley I'm going to be living in. What rich man wants an older hooker that sells herself in a dark alley? And, what about Meghan's last year of college? I need to get a lawyer and fight this. That costs money, which I now do not have, and it will undoubtedly piss Jeremy off enough to send that file. No, I can't let that happen.

Jeremy:

"Thank you, Ms. Carmichael." I said after she finished with her condolences.

"Please, Call me Pat. We are hopefully going to be working together for quite a while now." She answered.

"OK, Pat. Rest assured that I have absolutely no intention of changing law firms. You did a great job with my father, and I want to keep that going. Now, while we are handling the paperwork, I would like to get moving on a couple of things. Before we get started, would you please call Amanda, my new PA, and my accountant, and have them come over here? Hopefully, they should get here by the time we finish signing all the paperwork."

"Of course. Give me a moment, and I'll meet you in your father's former office. What do you want done with those two while we are going over the forms?"

"You said that a couple of people from my new security division were here, so just have a couple of them sit in here and babysit them. I have a couple if ideas about them, but I want to handle it after we complete the paperwork."

With that, I got up and went into my father's old home office. I took a quick look around while I waited for Pat to join me. It had been over three years since I last saw it, but it hadn't changed since I last saw it. When Pat walked in, I suggested that we use the sofa and coffee table instead of the huge mahogany desk. I felt like being a bit more casual than going with the formality of me behind the desk and her on the other side. Yes, there was a lot of paperwork to sign. Yes, it took a while to get through it, but it was eventually done. There would be more later, and I had some other paperwork to look over first.

Amanda and a woman named Julia had arrived by the time Pat and I finished for the day. Julia, it turned out was my accountant. What the hell was up with dad having all of these beautiful women working for him? Oh sure, they were all smart and extremely competent, but you would have thought that there would have been a guy or two. Not that I'm complaining, after all, I am a young healthy heterosexual male. It just struck me as odd. Oh well. Time to get to work. I had asked Pat to stay because I had some legal questions to ask as I sorted things out. First things first, though.

"Amanda, I need a couple of things done right now. First off, I need a limo service to go and bring my mother here. As that's happening, get a moving service over there to pack up everything she has and move her here. She will be living here from now on. Second, I need a locksmith here to change the combinations to all the safes here. I know of three; one in this office, one in dad's closet, and his gun safe. I'm not sure if there are any more, but I want them all changed. I'm sure that Trudy, at least, knows the combinations, and I don't want her giving into temptation by taking all the cash she can grab and running. I want a second mover to go to my apartment, box everything up, and bring it here. My clothes and personal items will go into the Master Bedroom. All of dad's and Trudy's stuff will need to be boxed up and locked in a spare room. Oh, and have the locksmith install a high-quality lockset on that door so no one except me can get in there. The movers will also need to remove the mattress and box spring from that bed and replace it with a new one. I'll go out and get that later this afternoon.

"Right now, Meghan is occupying the second master bedroom. The movers for mom will need to move all of Meg's stuff to the same storage room as Trudy's and dad's stuff. Mom will now be occupying that room. Same thing for the mattress and box spring there. When all of that gets moving, I want you to schedule a meeting at the office tomorrow morning with all of the people that dad has set up as my advisors. I need to meet them and start working on figuring out what I need to do to keep things running smoothly. Got all that?"

"Yes. Mr. Simpson. I'll get it done right away." She smiled as she stood up with her tablet and went out to begin her tasks.

"Now, Julia. I'm going to need to see what all the accounts are. I'm sure that you probably have most, if not all of that information readily available, but I'm thinking that it's going to take some time to go through. Figure out how much time you will need and get with Amanda to schedule it tomorrow after my meeting with my advisors. Is there anything that I need to deal with right now?"

"No, Mr. Simpson. Everything is fine. We can take care of anything you think you need to tomorrow. I will need to change the accounts to your name, but I will work with Patricia to get all the legal forms for that once she has filed them. With your authorization, I can move some cash to your personal account if you give me your bank name, account number, and routing number. It will probably help, since your new cards won't arrive for about a week."

Since there really wasn't much in my account anyway, I went ahead and gave her the info. After that, she got up and left. Now, it was time to deal with the sluts. I had a few ideas, but this might be a little tricky. I needed legal advice, but I have no idea what my lawyer would think of my plans. To say that I hated those bitches would be like saying that the nuclear bomb dropped on Hiroshima was a glorified firecracker. Trudy had destroyed my family, then paid for my mom to be drugged and gang raped. She then used the video to completely destroy my mother. As far as her slut daughter, she had made my life hell until I left. She was constantly belittling me and taunting me about my mother being a gang bang whore. Oh, I had plans for them, all right.

"OK, Pat. I need some legal advice on what I want to do to those two sluts. I'm not sure how legal some of this is, but I can tell you that it isn't going to be very pleasant. In fact, most of it will be immoral and unethical. I really don't know how comfortable you would be about that, so I need you to give me an idea about your feelings here. I don't want to upset you, and if you are uncomfortable with the idea of humiliation, submission, and probably a bit of BDSM, you need to let me know. If this will offend you, you can go, and I will get another lawyer to advise me on this. It will just be for this, though. You will remain my lawyer on everything else."

Pat looked at me with that barracuda grin on her face. Contrary to being appalled, she actually looked excited. "Mr. Simpson. Just so you know, I was right there when your father found out everything. I've worked intimately with your father for a number of years now. I really liked him. No, we were never intimate. We were, however, very close friends. You have no idea how much I hate those two bitches. I would love nothing more than to advise you on this. Immoral and unethical do NOT mean illegal. Do whatever you want, and I will advise you if you are going to do something that crosses the line and can actually get you in serious trouble. Oh, and in case you might be wondering, I am a bisexual."

GTO_Racer
GTO_Racer
3,606 Followers